Cubicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If he thought the next day was to be easy, he soon found that it was to be far from that.

Reanne sent picture after picture, each time demanding to see his raging and ready to be released cock. A picture of her naked and standing in full view of the camera, a picture of herself laying in a bubble bath, hard exposed nipples pointed upward for him to see. And the last one on Sunday night was a picture of Reanne from behind, her chest pinned into the bed with what Kyle assumed was Rick's cock buried deep in her mound. He'd be jealous if he didn't know she was sending it just for him, that she wanted to see his ready throbbing shaft in return.

Each time he did as she asked, it was not tough to manage the first part, his 6 inch thickness aching and firm for each picture he sent, the second part of not letting himself come was the more difficult task. He wasn't sure he'd manage with the amazingly sexy woman taunting him each and every time.

When Monday finally arrived, Kyle was a horny wreck. His mind completely locked on one thing and one thing only, Reanne. As he arrived into the office, his eyes darted to her empty desk, his mind reeling as he wondered what she was up to and how exactly she'd manage to reward him.

When he heard her voice saying hi to another employee, Kyle almost darted out of his chair, glancing once more across the top of the cubicle to see her slowly making her way to his desk. The woman looked more stunning than he ever remembered, his mind seeing her in an entirely new light as she seemed to glide across the room in a thin smooth flowered sundress.

Her hair caressed her shoulders, framing her almost glowing face as she walked up and smiled brightly.

"Good morning, Kyle! I hope you had an exciting weekend!" She winked and stepped close, making him want to reach around her and draw her in. Instead, she stepped back and tsked before turning and seemingly danced her way back to her own desk.

Time crawled. Time stopped. Every second seemed like an eternity as he waited for the promised lunch hour. The young man almost ignoring his work as he kept finding reasons to look her way. Suddenly, at the top of the hour a soft 'ting' came from his phone, his hand shaking as he lifted it to see a beautiful pair of breasts before him.

Reanne had clearly taken the pic moments ago, the sundress and surroundings proving it to him with only the caption "Having a hard time?"

Kyle just sent back the sad emoji, knowing she was simply teasing.

As time crawled along, the top of the next hour was once again announced with a text and picture. This time from beneath her desk, showing the soft fabric of panties beneath the sundress, a dark spot where he arousal had started to show through.

"When I saw you covered in your own cum, I wished it was me." His heart leaped again, a soft whimper from his throat as he responded once more, this time with the nervous emoji.

The next hour came and went, lunchtime finally approaching as he held his breath, awaiting what might happen. As the coworkers began to file outward, he heard Reanne saying bye to each one, explaining she was working through lunch and to enjoy until silence finally overtook the room.

He heard his heart pounding, his breath ragged as the anticipation made his cock grow harder in need and lust.

And then she was there. Standing in the entryway of his cubicle, Reanne's cheeks slightly flushed with those beautiful round eyes that were glazed with a passionate intensity he had rarely ever seen before. With a quick glance over her shoulder she licked her upper lip, making sure no one had managed to enter the area as she stepped in closer, her left leg slightly forward to billow her skirt.

Kyle stared, his heart hammering with the moment as he watched her, their eyes pinned in in that synchronous moment as his hand slowly slid forward, pausing at the hem of her skirt as if waiting for the last barrier between them to fall.

"You did good. Why don't you see what you've done to me." She whispered, smiling at him as she watched him.

Tracing gently upward with his hand, the skirt rose along Kyle's wrist, his eyes never leaving hers as he let his gentle fingertips slowly caress along her skin. Up, then down slightly, up higher, then down slightly. His need to touch her screaming in his head as he fought hard to keep from pouncing on her then and there. He knew they had a boundary and she would let him go as far as they were allowed, but he knew he needed to keep his wanton need in check even as his shaft began to strain hard against the front of his trousers.

As the fingertips rose once again to ever so slightly brush against the fabric of her panties, he watched her eyes flutter and her chest rise as her breath caught, the hardened nipples of her breasts pushing visibly against the light fabric of her sun dress.

"You are so beautiful" He whispered, her smile almost shy in response.

As Kyle stroked along the woman's underwear, he felt the warm smooth wetness of her arousal through the soft fabric, his deep shaking breath an indication he knew they both wanted this. Bad. Again his knuckle slid up and forward, letting her feel the it caress along her soft hot folds, sending a tingle sharply up her spine. Her throat growing dry as her breathing grew ragged.

When his fingertips pulled the soft fabric to the side, her eyes widened slightly, making him pause until the slightest of nods encouraged his hand to push upward.

A soft groan left her lips as she felt the crooked index finger part her lower lips, spreading them as it slid from her opening all the way forward and up, bumping firmly against the hooded nub of her clit. The waves washed over the beautiful woman as the caress reversed, sliding back down to let his knuckle firmly press against the opening of her sex.

Nothing was said, only the intense stare between them keeping the moment in check until her eyes darted to the straining bulge against the front of his pants. The firm girth was clearly visibly straining against the zipper, her tongue licking along her lips as she imagined what lay beneath the straining fabric.

Her attention was seemingly temporarily drawn away from his bulge as the caress continued, the touch pushing forward once more to slide along the soaked slippery wetness of her labia, her hand gripping the cubicles wall tight while her other hand pressed flat against her stomach, almost as if to try and calm the fluttering within as Kyle stroked slowly around her clit once more. As he pushed back against her warmth to the opening, her mouth fell open in anticipation and need, almost silently pleading for the push upward that she ached for, the one that would let her depths be parted and feel his finger inside her for the first time.

Instead, Kyle turned his palm upward, cupping her mound fully beneath her skirt and letting her feel her entire sex caressed with a grinding pressure. The sensation caved in another wall, her hand darting from the cubicle wall to reach out and tug hard at his belt. Reanne began yanking it with clumsy insistence until it slid aside, her hand unbuttoning and without hesitation sliding the zipper down before she reached up to his waistband. With a firm pull, the woman revealed the hardness that had been contained within, Kyle's full hard cock sticking proudly up before her. Her breath shook again as she paused only briefly,admiring the tip as it glistened with a full coating of arousal from their intimate act.

Sliding her hand around the shaft made him groan, the sound drawing her eyes to his once more as she watched with pure lust at the ecstasy on his face caused by her hand. Her fingers sliding slowly upward to rub over the head of his cock, his hand mimicking the motion and once more moving slowly down along her crease to her opening.

This time as his fingertips found her opening, her tight sex felt the pressure grow, increasing as she slid her fingers slowly back downward until the sensation she had ached for so badly finally came to fruition. The velvety heat of her walls gripping tight as the finger pushed up inside, slowly stroking deep until his palm crushed hard against her folds. Reanne whimpered audibly, her caress continuing back upward to feel the full length of his shaft in her palm while he pulled slowly outward, leaving an aching void where his finger once was. Just as she was about to whimper in protest, she felt herself filled once more, this time a second finger joining the first, making her insides swell with ecstasy as he began to slide upward.

As if they were moving in symbiotic rhythm, her wrist pulled downward to match the motion, the sensation of her encircling hand gripping tightly down his cock as he thrust upward with his fingers into her velvety warmth, copying the act almost as if he were inside her, moving together. She felt his hips thrust ever so slightly against her as she pulled down, the need in his motion increasing the passion of the moment. His hand feeling her hips tilt as he thrust again and again along her walls, his fingers curling ever so slightly at the deepest point of his stroke to let her sensitive spot within feel the caress directly.

Kyle glanced towards the doorway to the area, knowing full well that the only thing that would, or could, stop them from pushing each other over the edge of ecstasy was someone returning too early. Even then, he wondered if lustful madness would prevent them from breaking apart. The need to feel her reach her peak matched his need to erupt from her touch, the desperation between them making each stroking caress within her walls and tightly gripped stroke of her hand against his cock a need instead of just a wanton act.

"Kyle..." She breathed hard, the words barely whispered while her eyes fluttered.

"Y...yeah..." He groaned in response, knowing she was warning him that the moment was coming, the point of no return a dangerous ache the beautiful woman before him not only wanted, but deserved.

He grit his teeth, feeling his cock swell at the thought of feeling her climax against his fingers, his pushing touch growing firmer as his palm began to slap against her mound with each thrust up into her warmth. The tightly parting walls soaked with her need as she began to clench her hand tighter against his cock. The growing sensation in her thighs making it impossible for her to continue the caress, instead Reanne's grip tightened to an almost painful deathgrip as she held on for all she could, her mouth dropping open in a silent scream.

"K...yllleeee... I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna... c...cummmmnnnNNNNNHGGGGG!" The first wave poured over Reanne's core, the intensity making his thrust slow as the sheer tightness within her wall restrained his plunging fingers. To push her harder beyond the brink, Kyle buried his fingers inside her, his wrist twisting to allow his thumb to find the climaxing woman's swollen clit. As he ground hard against it, her head rolled back and she let out a cry of pleasure that made his cock throb in her hand. So beautiful was the sight of her ecstasy that he almost was sated in the vision. Her hips pumping hard with each clench of her walls against his fingers, her hand on her tummy moving up to grip a breast hard through the waves of orgasm.

"Yeah... that's it....fuck you're so sexy..." He groaned, his thumb rolling around the nub to keep the waves flowing before she quickly pulled her hand down and gripped his wrist with a gasped grin on her face.

"Mercy...mercy...oh you wonderful stud" she pleaded with a soft giggle, letting him pause his motion while allowing her walls to continue to pulse and clench against the part of him buried so fully inside.

Pushing a bit more, Reanne slid Kyle's buried fingers from her opening, the emptiness inside making her whimper and give him a pouting look even as her other hand continued to hold his swollen cock hard in its grip.

"Your turn." She nodded, stepping forward and moving her free hand off of his wrist to grip his cocks base as the first hand continued upward to the swollen head.

"As... as you command." He grinned back up at her, loving the sight of her flushed face while she took control of the situation.

Firmly, quicker than before, Reanne began to pump him forward, pointing his full shaft towards her as she watched with rapt intensity.

"Lift my skirt" she whispered, the man nodding, not needing to be told a second time as he followed her instruction, his eyes looking down to take in the sight of her soaked mound, still glistening from her orgasm.

"Come for me, just like the weekend. Come all over my skin." She grunted, her hands pumping harder, faster, the woman leaning forward to let the tip of his cock ever so slightly brush against the smooth skin just beneath her tummy and above her mound. "I want to feel it. Fuck you're so hard" her normal calm demeanor gone, replaced by the lust filled woman he knew had lurked inside.

Her voice, her demands, her hands stroking firmly against him made her request almost too easy. The act of bringing her to climax had already made him the most aroused he could ever remember, even more than the weekend before.

When she pulled forward with both hands again, his precum soaked tip sliding against her skin, he looked up at her and nodded, making her grin in the most cheshire of ways.

"F...fuck Reanne....Reanne I'm...."

"Yeah you are! Fucking come on me! Paint me so I can feel it.." she interrupted, leaning forward over him to almost hover over the young man as he finally felt the tingling tightness erupt from deep within his balls.

Arching his back, Kyle felt his cock swell and thicken her eyes widening as she quickly looked down while not slowing her stroking thrusts. Almost as if she could feel it before she could see it, Reanne let out a soft "Oh!" then followed by a "OHhhhhhhhh...." as the first pulse of heat exploded from his tip, splashing just above her mound in a surge of release.

Kyle groaned loud as he came, his eyes fluttering and denying him the sight of his surging orgasm splashing directly against her mound, coating her labia and clit with his seed as she slowed her pace, pumping him directly onto her mound.

"Ohhh good boy...mmmm... good boy, that's it..." Her purred voice kept his arousal surging as the thick cock let out the pent up need along her wrist and now into the panties that had been pulled slightly down beneath her hips.

"Oh I could get used to that." She smiled, looking down at him as the last of his release dripped unceremoniously against his own stomach, her hand raised up to her mouth to lick a few drops off of her palm.

"No fucking kidding!" Kyle stammered in return, his heart still pounding in his chest.

Giving him a wink, Reanne reached down and slid her soaked panties back upward, letting her feel his warm release press tightly against her satisfied and soaked mound before she turned and tilted her ass towards him, teasing. With a giggle she bounded off, back to her cubicle to sit in their mixed release while Kyle stared dumbfounded after her, his eyes suddenly widening as he heard voices down the hall and realized his messy state.

Quickly, he grabbed tissues and tried to clean himself as best he could, tucking his shirt back in frantically as he looked back up over the top of the cubicle to the beautiful receptionist, her perfect posture and grin paying no attention to the young man as he let out a soft chuckle, already wondering what the next time might bring.

12