Cuck at the Video Store

Story Info
Quick trip to the video store turns into uninhibited romp.
3.2k words
4.28
45k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yahek246
yahek246
65 Followers

I was watching her more than I was looking at the selection on the rack. We slowly walked through the interracial section toward the back of the store. It turned me on so much when I saw her interested in a picture on the front of one of the DVDs. I loved it most when it was a picture of a big cock. I had picked up a few that she liked and held them while we browsed. A few guys came in and left, and some went into the screening rooms. All of them noticed my girlfriend and kept looking at her. She was the only girl there.

"What's through that door?"

She meant the door the guys kept going through.

"Screening rooms. We can watch some of these here if you'd like."

"Oh..."

She zoned out, her eyes scanning over more of the DVDs. I wanted her to take her to a room so badly. I could tell she was horny the way her nose flared and her lips hung slack.

"Yeah... maybe let's go watch one of the ones you're carrying?"

"Sure!"

I watched her walk ahead of me to the cashier, her round thick ass filling out her black yoga pants. I bought the stack I was carrying and we went to the screening rooms.

Past the door there was a hallway of doors.

"Go to one that's open." I directed her to one on her left.

Inside she sat down on the sofa and took her jacket off. I went to the DVD player and picked at random one from the pile I'd been carrying. I slid the disc in then went back to the sofa with her. I sat next to her and played with her thigh while I used the remote to turn the TV on. I could tell she was a little anxious about the new situation. I gave her a kiss and nuzzled her face a little, with a smile. She relaxed a little, and smiled back. She settled into my torso and I put my arm around her to hug her to my side. I pressed play on the DVD.

We were kissing and she was stroking my cock and I was sliding my fingers on her clit while a tiny asian was getting spit roasted by two huge black guys on the screen. My girlfriend was soaking wet. Her mouth was open wide and sucking on my tongue, and her moans were dripping from her mouth. I pushed her off of me and made her take her leggings down to her ankles and she stepped out of them. I pulled my pants off as well and she slipped onto my cock to ride me. She bounced on my cock and her moans mixed with the moans from the DVD. She pulled her top off and I sucked on her pink nipples, soft on the top of her white C-cups. Her moans came soft but consistent and deep while she slowly slipped up and down my cock, her pussy soaking my crotch. I reached around and spanked her thick ass, gripping it and pulling her down onto my cock. I pushed her off of me again and got her on her knees on the carpeted floor to suck my cock. She was completely naked on the floor with her legs spread wide and her face between my legs. I watched that tiny asian on screen get rocked hard by two thick black cocks while my slutty girl sucked my cock clean.

There was a knock at the wall and we both startled. Through a hole in the wall from where the knock came was a huge black cock hanging, with pre-cum dripping onto the carpet in our room. My girlfriend looked at me; her face flushed and she sucked on her bottom lip.

"You want to suck that fat black dick?"

She looked at me and nodded. She crawled over to the hole in the wall and held it in her hand. She rubbed her face against it and took a deep breath. She arched her back and stuck her pussy up in the air. I could see how wet she was. She sucked the tip and let out a moan.

"Fuck..." The other guy enjoyed that first suck too.

She closed her eyes and started bobbing her head up and down slowly on his cock, one of her hands going below to cup and massage his balls. She took it deep into her throat and held it there; she gagged and pulled out, spitting onto his cock. She moaned deeply and stroked slowly, her hand rubbing her spit into his whole cock. It was dark as night and veiny, thick as her forearm and standing up straight now. I rubbed my cock as she sucked his.

"Give me your pussy." The guy commanded her from the other room.

She stood and put her back to the wall, holding his cock and guiding it into her raw. She bent over slightly and pressed her ass against the hole to take him deep. She spread her legs and I saw drips coming from her pussy. Must be her spit from his cock or her wetness. He started pumping into her and she moaned. She watched me rub myself as she took his thick black cock.

He fucked her like that for nearly 10 minutes. I edged myself and watched her stand and take him.

"Come over to my room." He bellowed.

She looked at me with a startled expression. It relaxed into a shy grin.

"Can I?" She asked.

"Mmmm... you want to be his pet over there?"

She cooed.

"Coming!" She shouted to him. She slid onto me and I felt how much he stretched her pussy out. She was soaking wet and my small cock barely felt her. She quickly dipped to my balls then jumped off. She was teasing me. She quickly put on her tights and her shirt and left barefoot. I heard the door of his room open and close, and then silence. I got close to the wall and peeked through the glory hole which smelled like pussy and cum. I saw him kissing her and grabbing her ass. His huge cock was in her hands and she was stroking it slowly while kissing him back fiercely. I knelt on the floor with my eye to the hole and my cock in my hand. I stroked slowly and watched him undress her. He sat on the sofa and she got on top of him to ride him. His long thick cock disappeared inside of her. She wrapped her arms around him and started making out with him again while they gyrated together, his cock sliding in and out of her wet pink pussy slowly. His hands reached around and spread her ass, gripping each cheek and fondling them roughly. His screen played gangbang porn. I edged myself slowly and watched. She was moaning loudly while she kissed him and her hands were running all over his muscular chest. She got off of him and bent over the couch. He got behind her and slid easily into her pussy again. He started pounding her roughly and with his full length. She bit her shoulder and sucked on the skin and screamed moans into the air.

"You want my cum?"

"Yes daddy, please fill my pussy up."

He kept his pace up and gripped her tight. He threw his whole body into her. Then he stopped. He slowly resumed his pace and she collapsed into the head of the sofa, cooing lightly. He grunted out his orgasm and massaged her ass and back. When he pulled his cock out cum flooded from her pussy. I almost came. Watching them distracted me from edging. She sat on the couch with her legs spread and he sat next to her. They started making out and he rubbed her chest. He pushed her head down to suck his cock clean. She was on all fours on the carpet between his legs with her pussy in the air, and his cum was still oozing out and over her clit. He pushed her off and got dressed, turned off the TV and took his DVD, and left her in the dark.

She came back to our room after he left and got undressed again. I sat on the sofa and watched her body in the light of the TV screen. She came and sat on top of me and let his cum drip onto my cock. She slid my cock into her and I felt how wet and loose her pussy was. She kissed me and I tasted his cum on her mouth. She rode me a little and then got off.

"I want another big cock."

I just smiled awkwardly.

"You should go look for one." I joked.

Her eyes brightened up and looked at me.

"True! I'll go look for rooms next to closed doors."

She got dressed again and left.

I kept watching the DVD that was still playing, and stroking my cock. I was imagining her in a room sucking a few fat black cocks through the wall while some more were in the room with her filling her pussy up with more cum. There was a knock on the wall again. It came from the same hole from earlier. There was a cock slightly less big than the last one hanging through. It was throbbing and pre-cum was dripping. The dark pink head was bright on top of the black uncut shaft. I stroked my cock and looked at it. Another knock.

"Hey!"

That startled me. I slowly crawled toward the cock and held my face in front of it. I sniffed it and felt heat coming from it. I came close to it and licked the skin. It was warm and soft. The cock leapt a little.

"Mmmm..." The man moaned from the next room.

"Suck it."

I did as he told me and wrapped my mouth around the head. I sucked and felt the skin with my tongue. It grew bigger. I tasted the slimy pre-cum and swallowed it down. My cock was throbbing. I reached down and played with it while I knelt and sucked. I snaked my head underneath his cock and sucked on his heavy black balls. I rubbed his cock.

"Mmmmm... come over here baby."

Oh God. Does he think I'm a girl?

"Come on now..."

I was paralyzed. His cock hanging inches from my face, bouncing up and down.

"Alright, I'll come over there."

Fuck. His cock disappeared and I watched through the hole as he got dressed. He was a big stocky guy with a huge gut hanging down just above his cock. He left his room. I was knelt in the same spot, terrified, with my cock still in my hand. The door to my room opened and he walked in. At first he was surprised to see me, but I don't know if that's because he was expecting a girl or because I looked like a deer in headlights.

"Come over here sissy bitch."

He sat on the couch after undressing and guided my head between his legs. I sucked him like my girlfriend sucked the last guy; my ass was high in the air. His hands reached around and massaged my hole. My cock leapt and I felt pre-cum well inside of it. He sucked his fingers to wet them and started probing at my hole. I was sucking on his balls and letting my tongue flick down between his legs to his ass. He got the message and sat back, spreading his cheeks for me. I took a deep breath of his scent and started lapping at his hole. I sucked on it ferociously and tongued him deep.

"Ohhhhh yeah boy."

I was so hungry. His huge black dick rested on my forehead while I ate him out, his balls pressing into my nose. I took a deep breath of his scent and let myself get sluttier. My legs spread wider and the well of pre-cum started coming out. His hands reached down and pushed my face into his ass while he ground it against me. He pulled me off and pushed me back to sucking his fat cock. He was shoving it all the way to the back of my throat and I was trying to swallow it as much as I could. Spit was pouring out of my mouth and pooling on the sofa between his legs. He let go of my head. He picked up all the spit from his cock and slapped it on my ass.

"Let me lube this boy pussy up."

He started massaging the ring of my ass with force, nearly pushing his middle finger in. I spread wider for him. I kept sucking. He slipped a finger in. It burnt. He fingered me slowly and I kept sucking his cock. His big fingers were stretching me out so much. He pulled his finger out and spit on his hand. He pulled my head off his cock and forced his fingers into my throat, forcing me to taste my ass on his middle finger and making me lube his index and ring fingers up. He pulled my face back down onto his cock and slipped three fingers into me. I tried to pull my ass away and he pushed harder. I whimpered on his cock and he forced it deeper into my throat. He held his fingers in my ass and waited for me to relax. He pulled me back into my first position and started pumping my ass again slowly. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and rested my head on his crotch below his big belly, which was resting on my head. I stroked him and closed my eyes and moaned while he fingered me. I was so horny and started pushing back against his fingers.

"Good boy."

It felt so good. My cock started to go limp and ooze pre-cum, I felt piss well up inside of me. I stroked his cock slowly against my face and licked his crotch and underneath his belly. He pushed his fingers as far as he could into me and pulled my body further into his belly. My cock was pressed up against the sofa and he was fingering my ass hard while I licked his belly up to his nipples. I took them into my mouth and sucked while I stroked his cock. He was fingering me so well I felt like I was about to cum. My mind was blank.

"Get on top of me." He pulled his fingers out all at once and shoved them into my mouth while I got on my knees to get up.

"Suck them clean." I obeyed him.

I straddled either side of his big body and rested my cock on his belly. It was tiny and limp and oozing cum and pre-cum. He guided his cock to the entrance of my asshole.

"Come on boy..."

I slowly sat back and took the head in. He was much bigger than three fingers, and I winced a little.

"Slowly..."

I bounced a little bit on the head of his dick.

"Mmmmm."

Little by little I started taking more of him while I bounced on top of him. He relaxed and sat back on the sofa. He found my girlfriend's panties and brought them to his nose.

"Whose are these?"

"My girlfriend's."

"Where is she?"

"She's in another room, looking for more cock."

He chuckled.

"Put these on."

I obeyed. I got off of his cock and stepped into my girlfriend's black lace thong. He pulled me back to straddle him. My tiny cock was bulging in the crotch of the panties and wetting the material. He reached around and slid the panties to the side, pushing his cock back to the opening of my ass. I started descending again and took half of him into me at once.

"Mmmmm, yeah."

I started sucking on his nipples and rubbing the sides of his belly while I slowly bounced on his cock, taking more bit by bit. Soon he bottomed out inside of me and I exhaled. He reached around and grabbed my ass in the panties. I kept sucking on his nipples and rubbing his belly. My cock was flooding the panties with pre-cum.

The door opened and my girlfriend walked in. Her hair was a mess and her face was soaked. Her shirt was soaked. I was balls deep on a huge black cock.

"Wow..." She looked at me in disbelief.

"This your girlfriend?"

He pulled me off his cock and put me on the couch. He got up and approached my girlfriend, his thick black cock swinging between his legs. She looked up at him. His body dwarfed her. My ass was gaping and my cock was starting to grow again watching him tower over her. She looked at me, her eyes focused on my cock tenting in her panties. Her face relaxed a little. I went to grab my cock, feeling it pressing and begging to get free, growing as I watched them together. She watched me stroking myself and then turned her attention to the guy, who was looking her up and down. Her fingers curled around his cock and she looked up into his eyes as she started to slowly pump it.

"Bend over the couch."

He threw her onto her knees on the sofa and ripped her leggings down. I saw her ass was bright red with hand prints and cum was caked on the inside of her thighs as well as pooling at the opening of her pussy. He slid his big cock into her quickly and started pumping. Her and I watched each other as he fucked her used pussy and I stroked my cock hard. We started kissing and she moaned into my mouth, her tongue snaking its way deep into my throat. She moaned deeply.

"You want another load of cum, bitch?"

"Y-y-yes d-daddy..." She moaned into my mouth.

He picked up his pace and forced her head into the head of the sofa. I watched her eyes roll to the back of her head as he threw his big black cock to the back of her pussy. Her body went limp and he went balls deep and stopped. He grunted hard and roared as he shot inside of her, while she cooed. I watched her face and her mouth went slack. I shot my cum all over my chest, thick ropes landing on my nipples and some flying into my face. He pulled his cock out of her and she slumped on the couch.

"Come here sissy boy."

I scooted up to his cock and he shoved it into my mouth. I cleaned him and tasted all the cum that was in my girlfriend's pussy for the night. He got dressed and left. My girlfriend turned over and dozed slightly with her legs spread. Her pussy was red and wide open, her labia spread wide and covered in cum. She'd been used well. There was cum all over her tits and her face and the last guy's fresh cum pooled between her legs. We sat in the light of the TV screen, blue after the DVD stopped.

yahek246
yahek246
65 Followers