All Comments on 'Cuck Ch. 01'

by putmeinpink

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just terrible

His wife is a stone cold bitch. Nothing in the story led me to believe he would agree with the things she says and does. After she demeans, degrades and humiliates her husband, what man doesn't go out and file for a divorce? She shows him by her actions and words that she has no love or respect for him and the story wants us to believe he has no pride or self respect and will just except what she doles out. Ridiculous.

1 star ONLY because negative stars aren't yet available.

Cuckyboy3Cuckyboy3over 3 years ago
Best writing

This is seriously one of the best cuckold erotica ever written. Congratulations And keep it up!

putmeinpinkputmeinpinkover 3 years agoAuthor
A note to readers

This is erotic fiction and therefore comes with a healthy dose of belief suspension. Some would look at non-consent erotica a say, "that is horrific!" or gay fetish fantasies and think, "Disgusting!" But that is the nature of fantasies, that they are readily tailored to individual perceptions. If you cannot understand how a person could find erotic stimulation within personal humiliation and debasement, then perhaps this brand of erotica is not for you. If the title alone did not clue you in, then I cannot imagine why you would continue reading to the end. If my story manages to compel one to keep reading, or in any way evokes a genuine emotional appeal, then I remain confident in my writing—even if the subject is not to one's preference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The transcript will read nicely

In divorce court proceedings... she'll get ...zero, zip, nada!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Excellent writing

I'm not a fan of cuck stories but this is very well written. Getting inside the weird mind of a cuck and the angst they have. Cheers..

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

He is broken. He needs to tie her to the bed and fuck her then after she cums, do it again with every toy or object that works that they own. Then he needs to call his lawyer and get out of that torture house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No love and no respect

Nothing in this story is good, another wimp husband and worst of all, a wife with no heart and no love, she just takes what she want and cheat on him and let him cry with no compassion.

I guess the next chapter is just a continuation of irrespect and no love, hope for a reversal

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
No body can love a whore like that.

She belongs on a street corner. The sooner the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
just another fucking GARBAGE story

1*, nothing more needs to be said. Written for the sewer rats of loving wives. You know who you are.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

On an awful day in LW, this ,despite serious competition, is the worst POS cuck story of the day. It will be a serious contender for worst of the year.

eviltwin52eviltwin52over 3 years ago
Very Good

You're going to catch hell from the Anons but keep up the good work. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh pinkie, pinkie

that's so beautiful, a eulogy to another man lost to cucky19. It's such a devastating virus. On Lit at least, it seems at least 25% of "men" have been fatally infected with Cucky19, destined to live the rest of their lives handicapped by this cruel disease.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 3 years ago
5 stars

Amazing work keep it up. loved everything about the story

26thNCuck approved

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

I'm thinking there is some serious brain damage going passing around in the "I want a tiny wee wee" community. Sorry but the my micro penis isnt enough, please find a REAL man, with a 12 foot long dong to make you happy....thats a closeted gay person. This has nothing to do with love, its someone who married the wrong sex.

I dont kink shame, but I do shame garbage, ridiculousness and idiocy. I generally let the writer figure out for themselves where they fall in that.

darthnader19darthnader19over 3 years ago
More

Really erotic, can't wait for the next part

Keep it up

Phoenix215Phoenix215over 3 years ago
Great Start To A Promising Story

Cuckold stories as of late have been pretty stale and poorly written. With writers going straight to the actual sex scenes in the first chapter without having any emotional and physical build up that comes with writing a cuckold story. They begin to lack originality and stories eventually become generic. However, your first chapter has really impressed me and I am happy to say it. Not all cuckold stories go deep in the mind of the one who is potentially becoming a cuck and focus purely on the wife getting fucked. I like how we as the audience feel his emotions of becoming emasculated, getting dominated by his wife, and simply being obedient and wrapped around her finger. The scene at the end where he is desperately sniffing her panties really brings out the angst of emotional stress of becoming a future cuckold. I hope as this story develops we will explore more of his wife dominating and controlling him (maybe make him wear her panties for rewards) and eventually opening his mind to becoming a potential cuck. I'm loving your story and trust the hate comments also love it, I can bet you 9 times out 10 that hate comments stem from people actually masturbating to this content but show the insecurities by making hate comments to heal their fragile masculinity. Please continue writing and update soon. Your cuckold story is the only one I've recently read that actually has substance and good writing. UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
Great story!!!!

Congratulations!!!

luedonluedonover 3 years ago
Wow! Mr Pink

I think you have just created the most horrible, controlling, evil wife character yet seen in the Loving Wives category. And you have described her so well and in such detail.

Then we have your husband character, the narrator. As he describes himself: "Yes, in my own weak way, I was very much pathetic." Indeed he was.

(Past tense? Does he come good in later episodes of his story?)

I agree with the comment by LenardSpencer, that as far as I can know such a person, this story more than any other I have read seems to get inside the mind of a cuck husband and describes his feelings and almost makes his behaviour understandable.

Lue

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
Abuse of tbe mentally ill is neither erotic nor the genesis of great literature

The MC in this story suffers from Sexual Masochism Disorder. It is a serious mental illness that has many similarities to substance abuse disorders in terms of both behavioral patterns and clinical neurophysiologic observations. Patients with SMD are at increased risk to develop depression, anxiety, traditional substance abuse disorders, eating disorders and/or suicidality. They are also more likely to have experienced some form of abuse or trauma in chilhood.

Certainly not all devotees of cuckoldry suffer from SMD. From a mental health perspective, a behavior or thought pattern becomes a disorder when it begins to produce impairment in an individual's occupational, social or personal level of function. From an addiction perspective it is also important to consider how much time and energy is devoted to acquiring, safeguarding, using and recovering from the drug of choice. Health requires a balance in the mind-body of competitive processes, drives and influences. The degree of imbalance in this MC's self image and marital relationship is painful to contemplate.

The victimization of someone with SMD is no more erotic than would be a drug pusher forcing a desperate meth addict to engage in sexual activity before allowing her/him to take a few hits from the pipe. The terms sad, pathetic and repugnant seem applicable but hot, sexy or erotic definitely do not.

putmeinpinkputmeinpinkover 3 years agoAuthor
Super!

I've made a believable enough character for a fap-fiction that they cane be psychoanalyzed. That's great! Now let's go talk about PTSD and legal ramifications in all the non-con stories next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another vomit enforcer running havoc

Epidemiological Spontaneous Convulsive Vomiting.

God, give me merciful way to die.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 3 years ago

There's the usual outcry from the haters, but if it's not to your taste then why read it? Surely there's a clue in the title of the story to help you steer clear of a subject you obviously neither like nor understand.

I thought it was incredibly well written, encapsulating the desire, the hurt, the shame, the humiliation, and the overwhelming cuckold angst the husband is experiencing. I for one am looking forward to the next chapter as this tale unfolds. 5 Stars from me.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

That was a story for the perverted idiots who believe marriage is sex between an idiot and a whore!

RegretsRegretsover 3 years ago
Thank you for attempting to get into the cuck psyche

I did appreciate the attempt to get into his mind. I did note the army presumably sent here by the Mega Churches to make silly comments. I wish that the videos had flashes of the cuck, at home, completing household task as ordered and showing his anxious staring at the clock. Her knickers, which he had sneaked into bed, could have been heavy and soaked with cum and the musky smell and too much wetness could have woken them both from sleep later, and shown graphically that this is what he really wants to have, and the couple share a conspiracy in that moment. She could have tumbled into bed, not showering. I did not like that he was required to go a month without the help of a cage. A good actor, staring at the clock and letting us see the 1001 anxieties and emotions while the woman enjoys her freedom away would have electrified her and rolled back the curtain on what he truly desires to feel-humiliation and debasement but acceptance, too, of his place in the world. His wife would achieve a high level of understanding of his kink. In this scenario their loving relationship would be explained. If he did wear a cage, she could remove it when she was ready, with his handcuffs preventing his grabbing his dick. She could press the soaking knickers onto him and watch him explode, then she locks him again.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Intense. I loved the painful conclusion. Perfect for the fetish category.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

Well written. Glad to see another chapter. Hope it will further illuminate the journey he's reflecting upon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One can only sympathise with unfortunate people like this author and their fans. Imagine having to live your life with these horrific thoughts and desires in your mind. Society needs to find a way to help them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous