Cuck Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not look her way often, fearing to meet her eyes for some reason, and as far as I could tell she never glanced my way. We just sat, together but apart, gazing at the screen while beautiful women got fucked closer to orgasm, assholes stretched wide, pussies pounded without relent, mouths giving head and often just getting fucked as relentlessly as their pussies. For the final minute, only cum-drenched, sweating faces, tongues out and lapping at cords of jizz. Like the delirious little sluts they were, the white women on screen supplicated to the muscular black men around them, paying homage to those thick spikes of manhood by draining their testicles of ever last drop of semen they possessed.

My own testicles ached terribly, a painful throb hovering throughout my groin. The stiffness of my erection had fallen somewhat, and by the end screen, my already small penis looked like a wilted nub. By comparison, my balls looked round and swollen. Maybe that was just my imagination.

"Wow," Lynn said into the calm. "Just wow." She looked over at me. She smiled. I smiled back.

She sat up, rose off the sofa gingerly. A huge wet spot outlined the indent of her ass. She held up her fingers. "Will you look at that? Just look." Her whole hand glistened with juices. Even her body had a sheen of perspiration. I rose as well.

When I stepped closer, she held her hand out to stop me. I could smell her moisture. "Alright, tiger. Slow your roll." I held back, gave a quizzical look.

"That makes us even," she stated. "Not quite exactly, but we can call it close enough." She looked down at my nudity. "You just put that thing away for now and we can take it out and play with it in another month."

"A month?" I said, exasperated.

"Yes. A month. Just like we agreed. One whole month without sex. Remember"

"But its already been a month," I pleaded. "You want me to go another? I can't go a whole other month without you. I can't. I might not be able to make another minute."

Lynn pushed me back as I tried to get closer. "You can and you will," she said firmly. "Besides, it's only been about a week for you. Four more weeks won't kill you."

Four more minutes just might. I could feel the pressure swelling, my balls rolling in a tight scrotum. "Come on. That's not fair. This was just a trick to get us excited again. Didn't tonight get you excited? It sure as hell got me excited." Involuntarily, my little cock was starting to grow once more.

She stepped away, her fine ass swaying toward the stairs. "Sure I got excited. Hell that may have been the best orgasm I've had in years." She looked back at me, shrugged. "Well at least months." I felt the sting acutely. "But more than that, I learned a whole lot tonight."

"Oh really? What's that?"

She stopped at the banister. "I learned a lot about you, my friend. You are one pervy fellow. I really didn't know you had it in you."

I frowned, my penis trapped between an urge to grow and the need to deflate. "What do you mean? It's just porn. Everybody watches a little porn now and then."

"Oh really? Just a little porn?" She moved back toward me, slinked past and dropped to her knees by the laptop. With nothing more than a red bra, stockings and garter, she reminded me instantly of one of the starlets on screen. The rampant smell of her orgasm only compounded the issue.

She tapped away, and I watched the screen shift, return a moment later to the 'recommended' page. She started to scroll down. "Hey," I said, suddenly terrified for my dignity, if I could still claim any. She held up a hand to keep me in my place.

She read off some titles. "BDSM Torment of a Housewife, BBC Anal Reparations, BBC Kings: Size Matters, Blacked: Hotwife takes on two studs at once, BDSM Newlyweds bound wife fucked in front of groom. Oh, here's a cute one. Woman abducted and raped by twelve angry blacks." She scrolled her eyes at me.

"That's...that's not what you think."

She made a face. "Sissy Hypnosis BBC is God?" She glanced up with a question. "That's interesting."

My heart raced. Humiliation flooded my whole body and somehow wanted to escape through my dick. I looked down as my secrets jumped off the screen in bold letters. "You know I can't help what the site recommends." My dick twitched further forward, and I had no way to hide it.

Lynn stood up, touched my shoulders as if to steady me. "Hey. It's okay. I'm your wife, remember? I love you, no matter what." She kissed me then, a tender moment with her lips and tongue engaged with mine. My cock stood proud.

She pulled back, shrugged. "You know, actually I'm a bit relieved."

"Relieved? Why?"

She looked down, smirked. "Well, a little part of me worried that you might be cheating on me. I know, I know, stupid. And totally unfounded. I'm just glad I understand more now." She glanced back at the screen, tilted her head. "I think this might help explain some of your...reservations these past few months. I'm really glad you let me in. Honest." She looked me in the eyes. "Thank you, David. Truly. Thank you for trusting me." She planted another kiss and my dick wanted to erupt.

Too soon, she pulled away. She glanced down. "Not today, little fella." With one hand she slapped my erection, not harshly, but a bolt of electricity shot from tip to stem and back. Uncontrollably, a little cum leaked out as it bobbed back upright, not a spurt, but rather a heavy drool that ran down the underside and dripped off my scrotum. "Whoops," she said, a teasing smile. "Sorry."

"Ow," I said, trying to cover my reaction, regrettably too late. "You see? You can't leave me like this. I'm desperate. I need you so bad."

"Badly," she said, the magazine editor in her showing through. "I know it sucks, babe, but a deal is a deal." She touched my face, the same fingers that stroked her clit now brushing my cheek. I wanted so badly to suck on them. "If you want to get inside this pussy again, then just play by the rules. No sex, one month. That's the agreement. And no playing with yourself, at all. Period. I promise, if you can do that, then by the time four weeks roll around, you are gonna jump on me like one of them porn stars."

She sauntered back to the stairs. "And you know what? I am going to let you do anything you want with me. And I mean anything." Her voice ended in a husky drawl. She gave me a wink before heading up the steps. I watched in painful delight as her bare ass swayed gracefully back and forth.

"Oh, and you can keep the panties," she called down from the top. "A little something to get you through your days."

Reflexively, my cock pumped again, another trickle of semen finding its way to the floor. I truly hoped that didn't count against me.

That had been three months ago. So, so much had changed since then. Standing by the bathroom door, I listened as the water rushed over her body. I could not see it, but I knew every curve by heart. That was my woman—my wife—in there. Why could I not face her? Why was I so afraid to ask her the question that burned in my soul. Instead, I looked at her dress.

I lifted it up, examining the fabric in the dark. It smelled dreadful, ripe with sweat and smoke and something an awful lot like urine. There still remained a hint of her earlier perfume, but it was lost now in the miasma of other scents. Her bra, too, held the same foul odor. Her pantyhose were conspicuously absent from the pile. Did she bring them into the bathroom with her? That would explain—no. No, the panties had fallen to the floor when I lifted the dress. I had not noticed in the dark. They sat there on the carpet like a tiny smudge of black.

Placing the dress and bra back in a pile, I hesitated to lift the panties. My dick was flaccid now, though my groin ached fiercely. I felt it stirring, a gentle insistence that takes over whenever I see women's underthings. Carefully I bent, took them up, let the silky fabric glide through my fingers. They were damp—very damp. Without a second thought, I inhaled everything at once. I smelled her on them, the sweat of her ass crack, the undeniable moisture of her cleft. And something else, something rank. By the time the shower turned off, my cock was standing halfway to full.

As I heard the shower door open and the towel whip off its hook, I quietly tumbled back into bed. My balls itched, my dick throbbed, and my heart thundered. With the too-damp panties squeezed in one fist and my insides tumbling over and over again, I lay down in the covers and pretended to sleep.

As the bathroom door opened and the light clicked off, I held my eyes shut, fighting to maintain a steady breathing. Softly, Lynn moved across the carpet and then delicately soothed into bed. I sensed her body press against me, naked against mine, the fullness of her breast as it touched my back. She kissed my head just behind the ear, one hand on my shoulder. I did not dare to stir.

I lay there as she gently stroked my back. I knew. Of course I knew. I just could not bring myself to face it.

I sobbed, a quiet rustle that rose in my chest and leaked out despite my clenched resolve. I knew she knew as well. She did not speak. She only stroked my shoulder, brushed my hair. My cock wept as readily as my eyes. With her panties held close to my face, I drifted to sleep smelling the depth of her sex with every breath, that and the horrid stench of hard truth. This was where I belonged. This was my place now. I just had not fully embraced it yet. All I needed was a little more time.