All Comments on 'Big Black CoWorker'

by PersepolisGames

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

There wasn't any real humiliation. I liked that

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Epilogue: Becky woke up the next morning realizing what a terrible mistake she had made marrying this complete sissy wimp loser. She quietly went and found a shark lawyer and divorced this joke of a man, taking him for all he was worth. She decided she'd move in with Duncan but when she showed up at his house, he laughed at her idea. "What a stupid cheating skank slut you are! I'd never have a whore with me. You're completely without character and fidelity. You're a good fuck but that is all. Now get the fuck out of here or I'll have some buddies come over and ganging your cheating cunt." Becky ran from the house crying her eyes out, for the first time understanding what a complete idiotic bimbo she was. On top of that Duncan had given her a couple of STD's to boot.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

First time I've ever heard of a black man called 'Duncan'. I suppose it's possible, but unlikely.

charliem100charliem1009 months ago

I hope things continue with Duncan and Becky. A simple story and I really liked it. It was believable -- Duncan has a bigger cock than the husband, but no absurd 12" that's usually claimed in these stories or Becky having DDs and is the most beautiful woman in the world.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001uk9 months ago

All good so far. Hoping to read how this progresses

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I knew a black guy in Sacto. that was black and LOVED white women. I bought one of my favorite cars from him, a 1964 Plymouth Fury convertible. Loved it. I also dated a white girl he would go out with, loved thinking about them together.

syn4321syn43219 months ago

Well-written. One of the few decently written stories I've seen recently. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Where can I find a local Duncan. I would love to live out this fantasy with my bride. If she approached me with such an idea with a coworker I would jump on it so fast. Nothing turns me on more thinking of her enjoying a BBC with me watching, videoing and taking pictures. I would even clean her cream pie up without hesitation A+

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPersepolisGames@PersepolisGames
Persepolis was the capital of ancient Persia and home to the hugest harems in humanity's history. The stories you will find here may not all feature harems but they do all embody that same sense of libertine lust. Welcome to Persepolis 2.0, an erotic paradise and arousing uto...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES