Big Black CoWorker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky wiggled her head around, from side to side, sweat flying off as she moved. Her eyes were clenched closed so hard, I don't think I had ever seen Becky put so much effort into anything. Becky's whole body swayed with her face, her hair thrashing, her tits bouncing, her feet dangling like hooks from a fishing line.

I looked down at Duncan. He had barely broken a sweat. I couldn't believe how fit he was. Was every man but me like this? Could they all fuck for this long without cumming or having a heart attack!?

Becky moaned so loud that my eyes flung right back to her. The sound had come from deep within, from a place that seemed centuries old, as if in that moment Becky was nothing more than a primitive creature engaging in the basest of desires.

She let go of the hair at the back of my head and then slapped her hand down on my neck and took another handful, even tighter than she had been gripping it before.

Becky held onto my hair and used it to lift her face up off the pillow and look at me. Her eyes were wide and unbelieving. "How is this happening!? How can anyone fuck so well for so long?!" Her eyes seemed to scream. She convulsed and gasped like she was giving birth.

"So big Jar..." Becky moaned. "So fucking big!"

She screamed, pushed my face away and threw her head back. Then, out of nowhere, Becky summoned the strength and awareness to lift her head and upper torso up off the bed. She threw her arms around Duncan's neck and hugged him even tighter than she had pulled my hair. Duncan wrapped my wife's legs around his waist and then put one hand on her arse and the other on her back.

Duncan stood up. Easily. Like it was nothing. As if he weren't holding or fucking my wife!

He had one foot flat on the carpet and the other hunched on the edge of my bed and fucked the shit out of my wife. Becky looked tiny (and extremely white) against his big black body. She was almost folded in two, her legs pushed toward her and the underside of her knee flung over Duncan's forearms.

And she screamed like a dog. Like a wild and rabid dog gone crazy. It was guttural, it was deep, it was even a little scary. I could see spit flying out of her mouth.

Becky's chin was resting on Duncan's shoulder and she held his body flat against hers, as if she were trying to absorb him.

Duncan managed to wiggle and get enough free space between them to look at my wife's cheek.

"You ready for dessert, baby?" Duncan asked. "For some my homemade, hot, white cream?"

"Yes..." Becky tried to say, and then...

"Fuck yes!" She somehow managed to scream. "Fucking cum in me baby. Like you've always wanted to. Like I've dreamed you would. I'm all yours."

Becky moved her away from Duncan's shoulder and kissed him. Deep, hard and passionate. I could hear their saliva and tongues mixing, even over the sound of Duncan's huge cock sliding in and out of my wife's soaking pussy.

Again, jealousy surged through my body. I didn't care that Duncan was fucking my life, no, I liked that, but I didn't want him to kiss her like that, not after the beautiful and sensual kiss I had just shared with her!

I was happy to see Duncan break the kiss and yell. Finally, he was cumming, shooting his thick load into my wife's unprotected cunt, filling her with his athletic seed. Duncan grunted as if he had just had the best orgasm of his whole life.

My wife hugged him, pulling his sweaty body against her own sweat-covered body, and gasped and recovered.

"Oh my God." She said between breaths. "Never... I've never cum so much in my life!"

Duncan looked at me and smirked. But we only made eye contact for a second before Becky kissed him and blocked his face out. They kissed for a long and long time and I got more and more jealous. They had fucked, they had came, what more did they want? Did they want to get married and move in together!?

But no, Duncan finally dropped my wife onto the edge of our bed. Becky immediately leaned backwards until she was laying down, her arms sprawled out over her head, and closed her eyes. Her nipples were erect and pointed at the roof, rising and falling with her lungs.

I made eye contact with Duncan again. He smiled at me. I couldn't tell if it was with pity that he had just fucked my wife or with jealousy that Becky was my wife.

Duncan nodded at the ensuite door. "That the bathroom?"

"Yeah." I said.

Duncan nodded but didn't leave. He took one last look at my wife's naked and (for the first time in our marriage and possibly the first time in her whole life) satisfied body. Then he moved around the bed and into the ensuite where my wife had spent so much time trying to make herself look fuckable for him earlier tonight.

I lay back and turned to face Becky. She was just on the verge of consciousness, so satisfied and relaxed that she could fall asleep in an instant if she wanted. She still breathed deep, still recovered from her fucking. Was it the first time she had fucked a black guy?

Duncan was pissing in our toilet. Even the sound of his stream was louder than I could ever make mine, as if his big black cock was more powerful than my puny white one.

He finished, didn't flush, and then washed his hands and checked himself out in the mirror. "Alright, this was fun." He said. "We should all get together and do it again sometime."

Then Duncan moved back into the bedroom and scooped his clothes up. Once he was dressed, he looked down at my wife's naked body again and hesitated. Then he said: "Alright, I'll see you on Monday Becky," and left.

I looked at Becky again. I just couldn't believe how satisfied and blissful she looked. It was incredible. Someone could have been robbing us and Becky wouldn't have given one shit about it!

"So, did you have a good time?" I asked.

"Mmmmm." Becky mumbled like someone eating the best meal of their life.

"Would you like to do it again sometime?" I asked.

"Mmmmm." Becky didn't open her eyes or show me any other form of attention.

"Would you be open to going out and finding a stranger to do it with?"

"MMMMMMMMMMMM." Becky smiled like she was remembering the best thing that had ever happened to her...

***

To Be Continued...

***

12