Cuck Gets Revenge - Alt Ending

Story Info
Cuckold Revenge to his Slut Wife BTB (alternate ending).
3.1k words
4.11
190.2k
113
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,935 Followers

Let me start by saying I am a crossdresser and also enjoy cuckold stories. Recently I have discovered the BTB (burn the bitch) theme and became a fan. I love writing stories about crossdressing, getting caught, forced feminization, and cuckolding. The issue I have with cuckolding stories is that sometimes the endings are too brutal for the cuck. Sometimes the wife or girlfriend seem to really screw over the husband or boyfriend. This has always bothered me, and after discovering the BTB theme I find myself coming up with different outcomes.

For example, one of my favorite stories is All You Have To Do Is Ask, by Tomlitilia which I encourage you to read, you won't be disappointed. It has a great ending that most will enjoy. After reading this story, I immediately came up with an alternate ending, one where the husband gets revenge for the wife misreading and taking advantage of the loving husband.

So, this is a short story -- an alternate ending - to All You Have To Do Is Ask, which can be found here on Literotica.

--------------

Final Scene: After several weeks of his wife having an affair with her boss, Dan was ready for this to end. Dan invited George back to his home with a plan to put an end to it that night.

The lovers were on couch embraced in a kiss after Dan invited her lover back to their home. Dan was done with the charade and had his plan ready to launch. Dan left them alone on the couch knowing when he came back in the room, they would be getting friendly....

Retrieving my Glock and placing it in my pants waistband, I came back from the kitchen with a new glass of my expensive scotch. Things were about to get interesting.

George and Matilda were embraced in a passionate kiss and his hands were rubbing her tits as I sat down across from them. They didn't wait long to start up again. I made sure the video was running on my phone, as I positioned it on the coffee table, to capture the next several minutes. They were oblivious to me sitting there and what I was doing. They continued to make out and explore each other's bodies as I sat there watching the show.

My special forces training had taught me how to keep my anger in check, and how to control my emotions as I worked on a mission. My mission today was to expose my slut wife and get revenge for the pain these two had created for me over the last several weeks.

While the video recorded the action, I sat back and sipped my scotch. I watched the love of my life openly betray me in my own home. I had given her free choice, not wanting to control her. I was going to rely on her love for me, and our marriage, to make the right choices, however, her choices had led us to where we were at that moment. After the drink started to have an impact, and after several minutes of watching these two in heat, I spoke up.

"Wow! You two should get a room," I said lightheartedly with a big smile. They broke their kiss when they realized what they were doing, and Matilda gave me one of her sexy, loving smiles.

With a smile still on my face I took another drink and said, "George, Matilda told me she really enjoyed taking your cock this week. Was she a good fuck? I said still smiling.

George was taken back and tried to read me, and the situation. In the meantime, Matilda was now openly rubbing his visible hard cock through his pants.

"Um, she was great," was all he could muster.

"I'm glad to hear you two had fun. You know George, I'm a little jealous about one thing. Matilda told me she has been sucking your cock for weeks now, and that she even swallows your loads, and to tell you the truth, that was something she's never done for me. You must be special."

Matilda was now looking at me with a surprised, and guilty look on her face as I continued, "George, I need to know something. Is she a good cocksucker? I guess I'll never know myself, but the least you can do is tell me the truth."

Matilda was blushing but still rubbing his cock. I guess George started feeling more comfortable talking about their sex as she continued to rub his cock.

Clearly, he was turned-on by all this and said, "The truth is that your wife is an amazing cocksucker. She gets me so hard and I cum so good, but the best part is watching her look up at me when she's swallowing my load," he said rubbing her now exposed right breast. George was excited and getting into this conversation, as I had hoped.

"Wow, you lucky bastard," I said taking another sip of my drink. I tried to eliminate any pressure in the room and encouraged them to keep talking.

"Matilda, how many times have you sucked his cock and swallowed him?" I asked.

She had a big smile on her face, leaned over and kissed George and then proudly said, "At least 20 times over the last few weeks. I can't help it; I just love his cock."

"I have to say it again George, you're a lucky bastard! Did you know she told me it's exciting to suck your cock in your office, especially with the risk of getting caught?"

George just smiled and said, "Yes we talk about that while I'm fucking her mouth."

I felt my anger start to rise at his answer but controlled myself and took another drink.

"Matilda told me she had a wonderful time on this business trip and that you came in her pussy for the first time. Is that right?"

George gave me a cocky smile and said, "We made love many times this week, and yes. Yes, I came in your wife this morning for the first time, and I'll be doing it more often now," he said obviously feeling cocky and in charge of my wife. "I guess her pussy belongs to me now, Dan."

I had all I needed at this point and took charge.

"You're an amazing guy George. Do you fuck any of the other wives in the office of just mine?"

Still confident and cocky he looked defiantly into my eyes and said, "Just yours, Dan."

His defiance finally triggered my anger as I pulled the Glock from my pants and placed it on my lap. I saw a look of confusion and fear on both of their faces as I started to talk.

"Well George, I'm glad you enjoyed fucking my wife and destroying our marriage. The love of my life gave up all the wonderful years of our marriage to be with you, and I hope this makes you happy.

When my slut wife first approached me with all this, I immediately sensed that something was up, and I decided to allow her to make her own decisions. After all, she is a grown woman, and in charge of herself and her body.

You see, I could have put a stop to this, but I never would have known her real desires. At that point I allowed her to make her own choices, and she chose you over her vows and our marriage. Congratulations.

Matilda looked shocked and stunned by what I was saying, and I saw tears forming in her eyes and she started weeping. She looked at me and spoke in a terrified voice.

"Dan, I thought you wanted this. I mean, I was completely honest and open about everything."

"Yes you were, and that hurt even more. To hear my wife tell me that she wants to be with another man, his great cock, how you sucked his cock, made love to him, and let him come inside you, was devastating. You destroyed my heart, wrecked our marriage, and now have the nerve to sit in front of me, freely rubbing your boss's cock with your tits hanging out.

You are nothing more than a cheating slut, a simple whore, and now tainted with another man's cum. It's amazing how you sit there with your bosses cum still inside you as we speak. You've hurt me beyond words Matilda."

"Dan, every time I told you what was happening and how I felt, you got an erection and rock hard. You loved the idea and encouraged me to go further."

"Matilda, it seems you're mistaking sensitivity for weakness. You know damn well I easily get aroused, hell, I get aroused watching porn movies, but I don't want to be in the movie. And let me be clear, I never encouraged you. I simply listened and allowed you to act on your choices. I always ended our conversations by asking you what you wanted. You made your own choices.

When you wore the sexy lingerie and short dresses to work, I never stopped you. You had a choice, and you openly wanted to seduce your boss. You took revealing photos, naked photos, and sent them to his phone. You decided to suck his cock and swallow his load, again, your choice. Well, your choices have led to this moment in time."

She was now crying and pleading, "Dan, please. This was all a mistake. Please don't be like this. I love you and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I thought you wanted this as much as me." Her tears were flowing, and she was sobbing uncontrollably as George decided he was going to be macho and protect her.

"That's enough Dan. Can't you see you're upsetting her. Stop this right now!" he commanded in a loud strong voice.

I just laughed as George gave me his tough guy look.

"You know George, where I come from, if a guy fucks your wife, that guy permanently disappears. We don't put up with cheating sluts, or bastards like you that go after, and fuck married women. So just sit back and listen to me George," I said now toying with the Glock that was still on my lap.

"You've destroyed our marriage. You've fucked my wife and came inside her. She is defiled to me, and I'll never touch her again. As you said, her pussy now belongs to you," I said sipping my drink and trying to keep my emotions in check.

Matilda was now pleading and begging me to stop, "Oh Dan, stop. I'm your wife, I love you. I belong to you, not George. Why are you acting this way, you know you wanted this as much as I did!"

That comment made me snap and I shouted, "Shut the fuck up, you slut. We're done! You belong to him now. Did you really think I would be OK with my wife wanting to be with another man? Or watching you text him sexy notes and photos while you sit with me? Did you think I enjoyed hearing you describe how you sucked his cock, and how much you loved it, when you never would do that for me during our entire marriage?"

They both sat there in shock, obviously not expecting this turn of events.

"George, let me tell you how this is going to play out. Ten years ago, I would have put a bullet in your head and made you disappear, but the years have mellowed me a little. So you get to live, but under my conditions.

As you have already indicated my wife's pussy now belongs to you. So you will be taking my whore wife back to your place tonight. She will be moving in with you, and you will take care of her."

George sat there with his mouth open in shock. He saw that Dan was getting upset as he started waving his gun as he spoke. He understood the emotions in the room and tried to sit calmly as Dan continued to speak.

With an evil grin, Dan turned to his wife and said, "Matilda, while you were on your business trip fucking your boss, I packed up all your clothes, emptied you closet, drawers, all of your cosmetics, along with your personal belongings, and loaded up your Escalade. All your crap is in your car.

In a few minutes you will get in your car and follow George back to his place, your new home. Now that you belong to him, I never want to see or speak to you again. I've already started the divorce paperwork, and because of our prenuptial agreements, we should be able to get the marriage dissolved in 4 to 6 weeks."

Matilda was now inconsolable, "Dan, No! Please don't do this," she pleaded. She never expected me to be upset, and for some reason thought I was on board with being her cuckold. I was surreal as I listened to her pleading and looking at her half naked, with her lipstick smeared from her make out session. I felt my anger rise as she begged for my forgiveness.

"Fuck You! You're nothing to me anymore. You took me for granted, crushed my love for you, and then put it in my face. I still can't believe you treated me like a beta-male, a cuckold, and expected me to be OK with you becoming a whore for your boss." Under the circumstances, I believe that I'm being fair and level-headed about all of this."

George again tried to get touch. "Come on Dan, be reasonable! Matilda's your wife, and this was all just a mistake. It was just sex, come on calm down!"

"Fuck You George! You flirted and went after my wife at your workplace and took advantage of the situation. A married woman! My Wife! Why George? Did you want to destroy my marriage? Did you think I'd be cool with this? What did you think I would say? 'Oh, please George, fuck my wife. Please let my wonderful wife suck your cock. Thank you George for fucking my wife.' Is that what the two of you expected?" I said in a thundering voice.

"Look George, you've won. You've gotten what you want. Now just take this cheating whore away."

I picked up the phone and stopped the video recording, looked at George and said, "You have a great job and make a lot of money in your position. And Matilda, you also enjoy a great salary and a nice position at work. If the two of you want to continue your career, you will do what I say. There will be no negotiation.

I've copied all of your text messages, taken a video of this entire event tonight, with an admission that you've been fucking your subordinate on business trips, and at work. I'm sure both of you would not do well if your management saw these things. I'm also certain that both of you would not want me to email these things to your friends and family, but I'm prepared to do just that.

Please understand, I have no intention of using this unless you fail to obey my wishes. Here's what I want. I will give you 10 minutes to get your things, and then both of you will drive away from here and back to your home George. You'll take the slut into your home and live with her until you figure out what you both want."

"Matilda, I'll have the divorce papers sent over to your office, and I'll expect you to immediately sign the agreement."

"I hope you enjoy living with my cheating, slut wife. And Matilda, I hope you're happy with your choices. Now do both of you agree to my demands?"

George knew he was defeated and could not risk that video or the photos getting out. He lowered his head and said, "Yes I understand."

Matilda cried as she sat at my feet, grabbed my legs, and pleaded. "Please No! Please take me back. I love you Dan. I don't want to lose you baby. Please give me another chance. This was all a mistake."

It hurt and made me sad to see her this way. She truly believed this was going to work out. She believed that she could have a lover and I'd be happy for her. I realized I could have stopped this, but I never would have known if she would ever act on her desires, which is why I allowed this to happen. I had to find out and let everything play out. Unfortunately, the ending was not what I was praying for.

I tried to control my emotions and pity and said, "Matilda, I need a yes answer. I swear I'll send this video out tonight and destroy both of you. You enthusiastically gave yourself to another man. You belong to him now. Tell me understand!" I said pushing her away and watched as she fell back onto the hard wood floor. George rushed over to her and helped her up and tried to reason with her.

"Matilda, you need to answer him. He can ruin both of us. Tell him yes and maybe you can reason with him later." Through her tears and George's encouragement, she looked at Dan and nodded.

"I need to hear you say that you understand."

"Yes, I understand," she said through her tears.

I finished my drink and then looked up at them. I gave them a death stare and said, "Now get the fuck out of my sight, and I never want to see either of you again."

I watched them get dressed, pick up their things, and finally drive away.

Yes, I felt satisfied with my revenge, but this entire affair left a dark hole in my heart. It would take me a long time to get over this hurt, the loss of my love of 10 years, and the feeling of betrayal.

I never had to use the video and pictures, the divorce was fast and non-contested. She stayed with George for a month and then moved into her own place by herself. George got tired of her, and their love affair ended with Matilda hurt and dejected. She threw away her marriage, my love, and years of happiness for a six month fling. She tried to reconcile but I would not respond to her phone calls or text. Self-pity and depression plagued her for a long time. She would not make that mistake again.

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,935 Followers