All Comments on 'Cuck Gets Revenge - Alt Ending'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some grammatical errors, average

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

A good story. I like it a lot. AAAA+++

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

Not bad, but a decent BtB needs to end with the husband replacing the wife and living happily ever after, while she wallows in misery and despair.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Huh? Why not BURN them? And sue George and his company? What Dan did simply makes no sense. He has a pre-nuptial agreement, so she can't take him to the cleaners, and in any event, Matilda cannot STOP the divorce. Soon, Dan will have more money than he'll ever spend. Why take the course of action he did? In baseball, this is called an unforced error.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad at all. Add a longer preliminary part to the story to understand the people better. also expand on the ending. For a good BTB Dan needs to have some goal or path to improving his life. It doesn't need to a super model. Just some way he is going to take charge of his life and start being happy again.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

For a cross-dresser, the story wasn't bad at all.

No matter how we put it, a cuck is a wimp. A male person who enjoys watching other men have sex with the wife is not a man. Here in my country people will make sure the cuck isn't wanted in the community -- everyone would encourage the wife to leave the cuck husband and day and night we menfolks would call the husband "bayot" it is like the scarlet letter A burned on the harlots of old. It means "girlie", "sissy", half-man, dickless....

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Yeah, that was good

Scores 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finally! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should have sent the video to the management so they could both loose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Revenge is too soft

The_Winter_WitchThe_Winter_Witchover 2 years ago

That was a good read, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

4/5 liked it, simple clean.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 2 years ago

I seems that Dan bears some responsibility for this mess for not manning up in the first place, despite his rather weak logic.

but, it's your story. Thanks for the effort.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

1 Star

Trash.

-26thNC

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

GREAT ending. Way to BTB.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

I could not read the original story. It disgusted me to see the guy go along for 10 pages. Why is Dan suddenly ex special forces? Seriously? How about a normal guy who is fed up with a cheating wife. I did not read that about Mitilda never giving Dan blowjobs in the original story but quick to give it up for George. I might have to check that out. That alone would have been a nonstarter. But again I hate cuckold stories where justice is not served at the end.

Also the guy did nothing but demand a divorce. What crap.

Eveready1999Eveready1999over 2 years ago

It was a fun read, but light on the BTB and rushed at the end. They fell apart right after they moved in together? Too fast. And he should have ruined their careers, showed their families and moved on with her replacement... keep trying...

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Good, and the only thing missing was more burning revenge... it was pretty tame as far as BTB goes. Nicely done though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After he got his devorice should have put the pictures and videos out and gone after the work for the big bucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Well done

You see how addictive BTB stories are they let you be free to write how dark you want your stories to be lol . Do you understand how these BTB stories let’s you push your imagination let’s you be what you want to be. When it comes to writers that like to write cuckold/swinging/sharing stories. They are basically stuck in a loop always writing the same old thing nothing changes. But BTB stories you have no restraint you basically have got no limit on your revenge lol . But the biggest thing is it’s what readers want to read in the loving wife category. But hey you have got talent and don’t care what you’re into just keep on writing these BTB stories because you will get loads of fans . And I know it’s your first BTB story but remember there are no limits on BTB stories so go for it and have fun lol . Oh and great story ok lol

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

He didn't need the gun. D

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

The narrative was pretty rough around the edges but storyline was good. 3*

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

Too inconsistent. He never tried to stop it. Doesn't make sense to go from totally passive to divorce. And the whole oral sex thing. I can't believe that never came up previously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just kicking out a whore is revenge? It's just a natural thing to do! His revenge consists in the fact that he stopped giving pleasure to the adulteress to openly make a cuckold out of her husband? Fucking terrible revenge...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Which majority are you talking about, claiming that they will like the excellent ending of the original Tomlitilia story? I threw up on his story. Please, the author, send your alternative to this sissy with a notification of receipt and let him squeal with indignation...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Once she was gone forever no more cuckold. Story was a little short in some parts with a too fast ending. Thanks

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Well I admit i wasn't going to read the story, but its nice to see the worm turn and bite back. Thank you for the story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Pretty good effort at a BTB, but for a solid story Dan needed to break George’s nose and kick him in the balls at least twice.

SkubabillSkubabillover 2 years ago

excellent I hope we see more like this from you.

rmeyerhormeyerhoover 2 years ago

Finally a cockold that took control. I always rate a cockold story poorly that leaves the poor guy left with nothing. Those authors have no back bone. A five for yours.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Truly enjoyed it. It felt like a very realistic slice of cheating spouse life.

That said you do need to work on your skills more, no quotation marks makes it difficult to recognize if what we are reading is a thought or a spoken word.

Glad you didnt ruin it with what the knuckle dragging alpha male wannabes keep wishing for. Idiots aren't great to get ideas from, you did fine on your own. Just work on those tightening up your writing skills.

YouamiYouamiover 2 years ago

A short but excellently written vignette....you capture the emotional turmoil well

nativensdnativensdover 2 years ago

Wish you would continue the revenge. That wasn't near enough. Pile more BTB on the both of them. You were going good there and could have made this a great story instead of just ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

enjoyed reading his answers to her questions, always asking what she wanted. Smart move. Agree with others, would be nice to see George suffer a bit as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should have cut George's balls off and drove something inside her that would nearly kill her and ruin them both for life...

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Legally, you can't just throw someone out of the marital home. I haven't gone back to read who owned what pre marriage but if the home was purchased AFTER marriage then the PRE nup doesn't affect assets gained during the marriage. If the Pre nup was in reality a Post Nup, meaning a preparation plan for divorce, that's a different thing.

Plus, an agreement by BOTH parties on sexual liasions during marriage leads to other legal issues.

The husbands attempt to blackmail would, in itself, cause legal problems for him.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Gave it a low score. I'll admit there is the makings of a good BTB story in there but I think between doing a follow up to a reprehensible story (which I'm going to echo others and say it would have be nice to link it) and the lack of any real burning. She got kicked out of a marriage that she might have loved the man in clearly not enough to stay faithful and the guy got not a scratch physically to his person or rep. Seems so strange to allow it all to happen, allow the humiliation and disrespect then finally to stop it rather then just just stopping it when he had the evidence he needed or to put a stop to it before it began. But again the problem of making a sequel to someone else's story, you gotta work with what they created. I do applaud you for stepping out of your writing comfort zone and creating a story that atleast to me is more palatable then your other stories (not knocking them, just tried a couple and definitely not my cup of tea whatsoever, purely a matter of personal opinion). I think you might be able to write a winner in the revenge/BTB category if you write something more original and give a more satisfying ending.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioover 2 years ago

Better than the original, but still a lukewarm BTB. At the outset, Dan didn’t put his foot down and stop Matilda like he should have, but going in to it, they did agree that she would not let George fuck her. She broke that agreement. With the pre-nup she had little recourse, so what was Dan’s big hurry? I vote that he should have sent out the video and sued the company. No matter what, he was loosing her, so might as well make some money out of an otherwise crappy set of circumstances. A 5-years later epilogue would have been fun too!

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

A superb story from an author you wouldn't have expected. Well done!

By the way, I have nothing against cross-dressing stories or BDSM stories. If I want to read one, I go to the category and look for a suitable one. I only have something when an author tries to place this genre under "LW" here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good BUT he could have BTB a bit more She got off to easy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Matilda loving Dan? Hell NO. Is she delusional? Hell YES. Should she live an empty life with no purpose in life? Hell YES. Should Dan recover and find most of his dignity? HELL YES!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mixed thoughts!

KansasTwisterKansasTwisterabout 2 years ago

Nice to she the guy that not a spineless jellyfish. Though I love to him go complety sctorchrd earth on both sending stuff to HR and to her friends and family.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

lenrd spencer,

who cares about the legal bullshit. It is fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think I would have went scorched earth on the two of them. Sending out the video and the confession. To everyone. Suing the work place, for allowing this at her place of employment, and business trip. THAT would be the start, of a real btb. In this case, she pretty much walks away scot free, and can become someone else’s slut. 3 stars.

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistTooabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, but my one problem is IF he truly loved his wife, he should have told her from the beginning it was not what he wanted, but she could make her own choice. I don't believe many people would give up that easily on a long term marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Her own choise, yes, but without telling her that it does mean the end of your mariage or spell out what the consequeences are? Give up without a fight? How much were you in the mariage?

If it would have been real life, I would have seriously doubt my mariage could survive the talk allone and counseling would, at that moment, be the minimum requirement to go forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He should have beaten George nearly to death, then made her disappear...

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

Not much revenge. He didn't do anything to George. What about the next marriage George wrecks? He got away with it once. The next one is on Dan's head for not taking George down when he could.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Interesting and a good resolution but I really have to wonder at the delusions and flat out evil intentions of wives in these kind of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In the original she sucked Dan on the first page and she made him finish in her mouth at raged the top of the second. Dan encouraged every step and explicitly endorsed most of them. So this story did not work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well what was BTB in that? George lives to fuck another day! Matilda becomes free to fuck again! The only wimp ass I can see is the cuck himself.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 2 years ago

I read the original, unless I not remembering correctly it didn't have the things I normally associate with cuckolding (humiliation of the spouse) and I didn't think the wife really did anything BTB worthy. Seems an odd story to make this type of alternate ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your story didn't need the special forces bit or even the gun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Some commenters have said he didn't BTB in this story but he did. See she lost her true love for heated fantasy and desire of an on going sexual fling. Well emotions like those don't last. Love does last for a long time and if lucky can last until your dying day with the right person.

So in my opinion she did get burnt in one of the worst ways possible because most people that cheat don't really love the one they cheated on anymore. She wanted to be shared. There is a difference in cheating. Sharing means that her love for him most likely is still there and strong. She got caught up in the emotions of thinking he wanted it. She was wrong. Long relationships are hard to do because things get comfortable and mistakes are made much easier.

Anyway, good story 4⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't women realize that without respect honesty and loyalty there can be no REAL marriage ??? (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After the divorce is final, whoa fuck!!! The video shows up in the e mail of family , friends and coworkers. Too bad.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

Send the info to their management later anyway. George is getting off to easy. Then after a year or so, take a tire iron to his face.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

I was hoping for gun play...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She's a whore and she got hers. When you love somebody you don't do that shit. George should have gotten physically beaten. She was a whore once and never could be trusted,ever again...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

MC's got a big victim complex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This ending is only what she deserved.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it. Dan simply let his wife chase her desires. She wasn't worth fighting for.

Ed

Hiram325Hiram325almost 2 years ago

George should've disappeared.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Now that is a much better ending. The number of idiot cuckold’s who love these stories are a small percentage of the readers. Majority of us like to see BTB on bother the cheating wife and her lover. Do you hear me SwingerJoe, lmao!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

good ending

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Well written fiction. But, for a btb, this was a bit anemic.

SeekingEvaSeekingEvaalmost 2 years ago

awesome. Loved it. Also, fellow crossdresser, not so much for the cuckold stuff, but I do like me a good angry BTB. Keep on writing.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Why do these predators chase a cheater till they get caught and then given a choice they dump them or get caught cheating (I'm shocked) and the original cheater is surprised? By the way i really enjoy the ending to the (your) stories I have read. Especially love the concise action of the victims.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Cheaters are always so sorry but only for getting caught

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 1 year ago
Sharp Right Turn

Cindy, I felt a dramatic change had occurred when I switched from the original story to your Alt Ending. Hubby especially vaulted from acceptance and encouragement to your version where "he was just playing along" all the time. My recommendation is that a complete new version would have been more appropriate where I could recognize that hubby is just feeding out rope rather than getting his jollies over his wife's cheating and then narrating her dalliances.

Mostly, another well written story from a fresh new Lit author. Thank you.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really loved the new ending. Still believe you let him off to easy, as he really lost nothing and payed nothing. I would have already purchased an elastrator to band his ball. Then just made them set there for several hours, watch all the videos of the fucking, maybe even made her give him a few more BJ while his balls were dying..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's an old saying "Those that will cheat with you on someone, will cheat on you with someone else."

EvelZombieEvelZombieover 1 year ago

He would have been better off just protecting his wife and marriage from the get. Another tale of woe

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh if only it was that simple, nice plot and characters just that bit more is needed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While I thoroughly enjoyed your too short work (which there was a 2nd or 3rd page to it), I stopped reading the origninal, drab & much too slow moving 10 page story somewhere around the 4th page. Skipping to the end, I realized I made the correct move. Even with setting things up, that story was hideous; yours, on the other hand, was decisive & moved at a good speed, making me want more. 4 stars on YOUR story. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read the original, & left it maybe 1/3 of the way, tho I did read some of the last page as a "just in case". What I read in the original, the husband's actually condoning her cheating, & comes off as wimpish, so to speak. I enjoyed your possibly a bit too short continuation, showing the husband as a no-nonsense type that won't put up with any bullshit.

However, part of me thinks that in the early days, Dan should've told her if she cheats, the marriage's over. Then leave it to her to decide what to do. The way it reads, he's "locking the barn doors after the horses run off", & it's too late. However, evidently wanting to do this, Matilda shows herself as a full blown slut. She might've still fucked George & given him BJs even if Dan told her no, just wouldn't have talked about it. Lastly, George really didn't get all that much of a burn. Should've felt more pain. 5 stars on this fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If only that was a realistic ending for people's marriage. But most people don't have a pre-nup and the willingness to kick someone out after ten years. Nicely told for a fictional story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

IF you have to 'protect' your marriage from a wife willingly having an affair, it isn't a marriage emotionally. Really that simple. I do have to ask whether he consented to an open marriage though? Or was it just that she misunderstood his motivation? This author writes interesting variations on themes used elsewhere here.

Finn80561Finn80561about 1 year ago

Well I had the”willingness to kick someone out after …”. Longer than this “marriage” by 2x. I frankly was hoping to see them both damaged. But a good story.

Off the subject, why do so many of you post comments anonymously? Why not stand by what you have to say? Just curious

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 year ago

Finally. A story where the man has a set of balls and stands up for himself. Loved it.

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 year ago

Finally. A story where the man has a set of balls and stands up for himself. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If only George were married, and he had to explain why he was bringing Matilda into their home to live...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

to Finn 80561, some of us can barely get around a pc, and ive tried mult times to set up an acct or something that wld let me post w/ a "nom de plume" but i cant seen to get the literotica folks to let me in, or respond back w/ help or anything else. so enraged and barely able to contain taking out my frustration, on my pc, i just gave up. i do sign my critiques diatribes rants whatever, but will always be an unwilling and dumb anonymouse. rk

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 1 year ago
hmm

well written but... why did dan let it go on for so long? it should have been ended as soon as it started. he had the texts. he must have been a little submissive to sleep with her after she was with her boss.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 1 year ago
alt

it was a better ending than the original

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 1 year ago
but

he was a cuck and knowingly let them continue. he even had sex with her after he found out about them, until he finally came to his senses and ended it.

mariverzmariverz12 months ago

Anonymousabout 1 month ago

If only George were married, and he had to explain why he was bringing Matilda into their home to live...

seria muy una historia muy divertida de leer jajajajaa

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked the story but in my opinion the husband did not go far enough. I would have liked if he sued their employer and ruined their careers.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Far, to often the gun is held to husbands head, it’s do you want me to stay with you and not knowing what to when your wife or gf says that your reply is yes more so if as in this case wher you have been together a long time. How long might it be before another guy comes along and wants another bed mate,

I’m in the same frame of mind with Hotwifeing date nights where she comes back at godless times to brag about it, he used a condom or not, I came then he came they’d had a meal and their is going to be a next Time. There are some very sick, hurtful people out there who don’t care who they hurt. The husband in this story held a gun in his hand and as for my opinion I WOULD HAVE SHOT THE PAIR OF THEM. No one else would tolerate the pain and misery they caused. And I would pray that they would rot in hell and torment.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain11 months ago

At the very least, Georgey needed his nuts crushed.

MarkTwineMarkTwine10 months ago

Finn80561, every person here is anomalous. Unless your ID says Finn80561.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Should have made them both pay..... pay.....

GamblnluckGamblnluck10 months ago

I went back and reread ( well skimmed) the original I did not think it that great. Of course, I personally hate wimpy cucks accepting their wives cheating.The man there was a little more supportive of his wife and did indeed appear to enjoy his wife's dalliance. But I like your take that he was just allowing her to do what she wanted. I upgraded my rating here.

One thing I want to point out. I personally use firearms in my stories. I think most men would prefer to not get the shit kicked out of them by a bigger man. It is a great equalizer. Your character should not have pulled his Glock and even put it on his lap until or unless George made threatening moves.

redboat7redboat710 months ago

Loved it!! Great Ending!!

Johnm74165Johnm7416510 months ago

I read the other story at your recommendation, I found it hard to believe that a man would/could allow his wife to have sex with another man, I much preferred your ending, thank you.

Calico75Calico759 months ago

The only thing that would have made this better would have been a few sentences about what happened to the MC after the divorce. Good ending to the other story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Much better ending!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Let the wife make her own choices, yes. Not telling her the consequences, no. So, in this case, this story is better.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.