Cuck shit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cleo smiled. I think she knew this was a good idea that would help me accept this new arrangement.

"That sounds like a great idea. Do you want to choose which night?"

"I was thinking Friday night. That way maybe there will be less sperm inside you after a long work week and then you can get all jizzed full over the weekend."

Cleo frowned at my reasoning but nodded her approval. "Friday is just for my man, nobody else." We both smiled for the first time since this all started.

Unfortunately Sunday did come. Cleo and I had a great day Saturday. My negative brain assumed she tried hard to make it a great day to offset the horror of Sunday. I dreaded Sunday. It might be the day I decide to leave Cleo. I didn't tell her that but I'm sure she had to know we were heading into the make it or break it stage.

Cleo gave me a deeply passionate kiss as she left the house Sunday with a small bag. She told me she was leaving at 2pm so she could be home for dinner.

"When I get home I want to have dinner with you and talk about things. Now, is there anything you want to know before I leave?"

"Yes, where are you going, what's his name, and can you just not go?" I tried not to look like a sad puppy but I think the unshed tears in my eyes didn't help.

"I will be with Alex. We decided to use my apartment since it's already paid for. Would you like to see a picture of him?" I don't know why I nodded yes but the unknown is what eats at me. She opened a photo on her phone of a well built black man smiling. He seemed nice enough in the photo. "He was one of the men I considered a friend. When I stopped this six months ago I had 5 regular "bulls", 3 of which are black. It's just easier to find big cocks if you check black men."

"You call them bulls? Listen, if you think my problem with this has anything to do with their race, think again."

"I have to go babe. Remember, I love you. Don't obsess all afternoon. Please try to keep your mind occupied." With that advice she left me behind, alone with my traitorous thoughts.

It got worse as the time it takes to get to her apartment and get undressed passed. I knew the fucking was either happening or about to happen. My brain shorted out. I thought I wanted to see what was happening. My manhood had swollen in my sweats thinking about my sweet Cleo getting fucked by another man. During the next three hours I had masterbated to five orgasms. I don't think I've ever done that in 24 hours. What is wrong with me.

Cleo walked in a bit earlier than I planned. I quickly picked up my five used tissues.

"What is going on in here?" Cleo asked.

"Sorry babe, I guess that cold is hard to shake." She smirked and edged into me for a hug. I hugged her firmly and grabbed her ass as she let out a squeak.

"Well mister, you don't seem as downtrodden as I had expected. Do you want to have dinner and talk?"

"You're right, knowing when it's happening isn't as bad as the unknown. I was able to get through it without hanging myself anyway." Cleo chuckled, surely happy to see we weren't history yet.

"I feel bad that I left you home sick. If I had known, I would have stayed home." I flushed with embarrassment not only that she knew I had masterbated but what made me want to masterbate.

She smiled again. "So you seem to be adjusting to this well so far. Is there anything you want to ask or anything you want to tell me?" I was surprised by the first thing out of my mouth.

"Would you tell me everything that happened? Like I said, the unknown is what's killing me." My cock surprisingly got hard again. The five orgasms from earlier should have rendered my meat useless.

"Whatever you want, babe. Like I said, you're in charge here. Why don't we bring our drinks in the living room and relax while I recap the events of this afternoon." I had butterflies. Was it because I didn't want to hear the details or because I was excited to hear them. We sat next to each other and Cleo unexpectedly reached into my sweats and tugged on my willie, pushing the waistband down below my balls.

"I arrived at my apartment and Alex was waiting by the stairs. He looked so hot that my pussy got wet instantly. I led the way to my door where he grabbed my ass and then my breasts. I was so worked up before I even had the door unlocked. He pulled my top off in the hall, exposing the cute pink lace bra I bought for your birthday. An older man who's my neighbor came out before I could get in the door. He saw my bra and certainly knew what was happening. I think he's probably heard my raucous nights before but he hasn't complained about the noise." She chuckled and began a slow stroking of my manhood.

"It excites me knowing someone is probably listening. It makes me louder too. Anyway Alex sat me on the bed and we undressed each other. Seeing his big cock again made me so happy. It was already hard so I took it and stroked it like I'm doing for you now." I was getting close already.

"Alex played with my tits and pinched my nipples while I moved to my knees between his legs. I put my lips around the fat head of his cock. It barely fits in my mouth, like the size of a big plum. I dropped my mouth down as far as I can go. I can't take him in my throat with that huge head so I was sloppily sucking about half of his 9 inches."

"Is this too much? I can stop if you want." I knew it was a rhetorical question but I still shook my head like a fucking idiot.

She looked into space thoughtfully. "His cock is so manly, I couldn't wait to get it inside me. My pussy was literally quivering with anticipation. So I popped it out of my mouth and pushed him on his back, stroking it while I climbed on top of his thighs. I scootched up high enough to kiss him knowing he would then have an easy angle to spear my hole. He bear hugged me and simultaneously rammed his huge cockhead into me."

I came harder than any time in my life, covering my legs, her legs, and her hand with more sperm than I have seen anywhere outside of a porn film. I sighed deeply like I had been holding my breath for minutes.

"Wow, that was incredible babe!!" Cleo exclaimed. "Do you still want to hear the rest?"

I felt a little humiliation at this point but answered, "Yes, keep going, I need to know everything." She continued on about how his cock felt and how she orgasmed immediately followed by Alex filling her unprotected vagina with his usual giant load of cum.

Apparently they fucked over and over until it was useless anymore. She had a cum filled stomach and snatch long before they finished, the excess was mixed into several puddles across her bed. She had cum covering most of her skin and through her hair. He left and she showered before coming home.

"That's not a normal hookup for me. I was jonesing for a big cock after so long without one. Foreplay was very minimal, I just needed to get my bell rung. Alex is such a great fuck."

I realized how sexy Cleo looked at this moment. Was my jealousy affecting my senses?

"Are you still holding up ok?"

"Yes, so far so good. I'm starting to look forward to some of the things my sex slave is going to do for me after being such a fucking slut."

Cleo smiled widely, "You ARE going to enjoy this, aren't you?"

"The jury is still out but I promised I would try and I owe you that much. The ball is in your court to make it work for me. I do notice that you look exceedingly happy. I wish I could have made you that happy by myself."

"Honey, you make me happy every day. You should understand that before I met you my life was empty. Yes I had some friends and I was getting my fix with big cocks but there was a huge hole. When you came along I put aside a very important part of my life to pursue you and fill that hole. I just never realized that I couldn't live without my slutty side or I wouldn't have put you through this. I could only hope you loved me enough to go along with this situation. You are making me fully happy if that makes sense and I love you even more for it."

She had a tear rolling down her cheek. There has never been a doubt in my mind that Cleo genuinely loved me deeply. I have never loved anyone more than her. The question remained whether I could handle sharing her sexually. It seems like her claim of having no romantic feelings for these men is genuine so my only hang up is other men 'using' her and Cleo needing other men. It's all so humiliating but she has made her case that it has nothing to do with me or my manhood. She still considers me manly, exciting, and satisfying sexually, just in a different way.

That night in bed I held my prize tight to me. I whispered in her ear that I loved her knowing she had another man's sperm swimming around her womb.

"Do you think it's too soon to have another date? Leo wants to see me but I don't want to push you too soon."

"How often are you going to need to be stepping out?" I said with trepidation.

"It varies but I was averaging three times a week before I met you. With you giving me at least once a week, I should be satisfied with once or twice a week. Is that too much?"

"I didn't think I had a choice. That's a lot more often than I had hoped. That's a pretty large imposition on our life together. I guess that's why we have this trial period." I must have looked forlorn because she cupped my face and kissed me sensuously.

"Babe, I will go slow at first, ok?"

"No, let's just rip off the bandaid. I might as well see what I'm in for."

"Ok, Leo set a tentative date for Wednesday. We meet at my apartment and then I come home to you." I was uneasy about my next step but it had been kicking around my head for a while.

"I want to try something different." She looked at me apprehensively like she thought this could be bad. "You know how I keep saying that it's the unknown that really bothers me?" Cleo nodded uncertainly. "Well I was thinking I would rather have you meet him here and use this apartment. It's safer for you and I wouldn't be sitting at home, alone." Cleo looked very surprised.

"Noah, I'm not sure..."

I put up my hand to stop her. "You said I'm in charge, and this is what I want."

"But you're going to hear everything. I get very loud and I don't think you're going to like that but you are in charge so I'll do what you say."

I held Cleo all night. I wanted to fuck her but I knew she was sore and full of sperm. My analytical mind reminded me that if she was having sex at least once a week, she would never be spermless. A thought I would have to get used to, or not.

----

The night before her date with Leo I decided to exercise my sex slave clause.

"Babe, Cleo, come give me a blow job." I said it matter of factly. She looked quite surprised, maybe bordering on shocked. I had never come out and just asked for sex like that, it was usually a mutually wordless seduction of each other.

"Well, it didn't take you long to take charge as the slave master." She walked over seductively. "You're sexy when you talk like that!" She pulled down my boxer briefs and stroked my already rock hard member. "You have a wonderful cock, babe. I hope you realize how much I love you and your cock."

Her hand was softly stroking like my cock was precious but also fragile. I got jealous and mad when I thought about her treatment of the big cocks. I was sure she didn't treat them with such care.

"Just start sucking slut." She looked up shocked. No, not shocked, hurt. I hurt her feelings. "I'm sorry babe. I just got a little mad. I'm still feeling pretty insecure." Her expression softened and she smiled.

"I understand baby, let me try to help you feel at ease." She put me in her mouth. Cleo was the greatest at giving head and she doesn't give it out sparingly. I think she just loves to suck cock as much as I love licking pussy. My excitement grew quickly in my emotional state. Miraculously I WAS beginning to feel much more at ease. She got into her aggressive rhythm meant to finish me off.

"Oh that's nice!! I'm gonna cum!!" She looked into my eyes as I shot off in her mouth. She hummed her approval. Cleo was never big on showing off that she swallowed. It was like second nature. She just did it and moved on. After I was done and she had disposed of the cum, she slowly tongued my hole while milking my urethra.

----

Cleo looked excited but terribly nervous about her date. Leo was expected to arrive at seven. Even though Leo seemed pretty cool about meeting me and having me remain in the apartment during the date, Cleo was stressing. She was dolling herself up for the man I now called her 'bull'. It bothered me that she dressed and made up her face like a real slut. She wasn't the same girl, I didn't recognize her.

"Are you sure about this? You won't snap and murder us both? It's going to be awkward for me when you two meet each other you know."

We were both ready half an hour before he was due to arrive so we sat sipping wine and chatting. I told her how I was feeling, nervous, jealous, and excited all at once. Cleo told me she was afraid but that she knew that would stop the second she touched that big cock.

Leo arrived right on time. He was a big built white guy that could easily be a Patriots tight end. He wore a polo that stretched across his huge pecs and hugged his impressive biceps. Cleo invited him into the kitchen where we chatted and drank wine for a bit. He surprised me by holding an interesting conversation. I felt little and unworthy in his shadow.

I looked at the clock and said, "Well, the Celtics game just started, so I'm going in the living room. I don't know if I'll see you before you leave but it was nice meeting you Leo." We shook hands and went different directions. Cleo took Leo's hand and led him towards our bedroom looking back at me with concern. I smiled.

I payed very little attention to the Celts game and Brian Scalabrine was getting on my nerves within five minutes so I muted the game. I could just make out a little commotion from the bedroom. My heart jumped when I heard a loud slap and a muffled scream.

The volume seemed too low for me in the living room so I moved slowly and silently towards the bedroom and ducked into the bathroom. I didn't need to go but I could quickly make it look that way if necessary.

The sounds were now much more clear as I stood motionless. It took me a moment to recognize the sound of Cleo sucking his cock. It sounded like she was going at it hard. Then Leo said, "Baby, you suck cock like a pro. I'm about to cum!! Ready baby? Here it comes!!"

I could hear her hum as Leo grunted loudly. They were quiet for a few minutes when the door opened and Leo barged into the bathroom. He said, "Oh shit, sorry, I didn't see you."

"It's ok, I was just finishing up." I started to slip past him when he gave me a knowing smile.

"Can we talk in the kitchen when I'm done?" he said looking more serious now.

He strode into the kitchen, still naked, with his confident posture and got up in my space, looked me in the eyes and said, "I need to tell you that Cleo loves you very much. She told me about her situation when she made our date. We go way back and I consider her my friend, yes with benefits, but I care about her. I know I can be a bit intimidating but you have NOTHING to worry about. I won't be taking her away from you unless we are fucking.

I have to say I was surprised by Cleo's plan but that's between the two of you. I just wanted to try to help you ease some of your stress, maybe." He stood staring at me but I was still processing his thoughts. I still felt as if his giant penis was in my personal space making me quite uncomfortable.

"Uhm, sorry. I guess thanks? You seem like a decent guy and I appreciate you trying to help me. I'll think on your words. We are still trying to work through this situation but I hold no animosity towards you. You should get back in there and finish the job so I can be closer to making my decision." He frowned at me. The look on his face and his overwhelming nakedness made me very uncomfortable.

He said, "You know if I was into relationships, Cleo would be high on my list. She is the real deal. I know this shit is hard to get past but if it was me I'd be on board a hundred percent. Just sayin."

"Understood, I promise you that if I can get past this she will be mine. I've never felt like this about another woman before." He nodded.

"I better get back. Are you all good?" I nodded and he finally turned away. I watched his muscular ass walking away with that long fat dick swaying between his legs. I'm not gay or bi by any means but he was impressive.

I sat in front of the TV with a fresh beer. I noticed the Celtics were up by 20 now which made for a boring watch but I didn't plan on watching anyway. At the first sign of movement in the bedroom I moved back to the bathroom for better listening. At first I heard Cleo moaning and saying indiscernible encouragement to Leo. Soon the noises became louder and more intelligible.

I heard him say, "On your back slut."

Cleo replied, "Put that big cock inside me. That's it baby, all the way in. OHHHHH!! YEEEES!!! FUCK ME BABY!!" Within a minute I could here the slapping of flesh. The pace increased slowly. A minute later Cleo yelled, "OOOHHH FUCK!! I'm gonna CUUUUM!!" I heard a grunt from Leo and then Cleo screamed, "YEEESSS!!"

I realized that my heart was racing and I was starting to sweat. My stomach had butterflies and the adrenaline was flowing. I went to sit on the toilet and I had to adjust myself due to my straining hardon. The bedroom became quiet again so I moved back to the living room so I wouldn't get caught listening.

I heard commotion from the bedroom so I turned the sound back on the game. Cleo came out with a robe on and headed to the fridge. She came in the living room with two waters and I tried to look engrossed in the game.

"Are you doing alright honey?" she said in a concerned voice.

"You're done already? That was quick. Come over here."

She smiled, sauntered over, and said, "No, sorry babe, we aren't done yet. We're just getting started actually. It's probably going to be a few more hours. Can you handle that?"

"I don't think I have much choice. This is what I have to do to decide so..." I reached out and opened her robe. She seemed surprised by my intrusion and turned to the side which actually made it easier to see the stream of cum running down her thigh.

"Like what you see?" she asked grinning.

"I'm not sure what I like," I said truthfully. She lost her grin as she turned toward the bedroom seemingly angry.

I turned off the sound again but stayed in the living room where it was easy enough to hear the raunchy sounds emanating from my bed. Cleo hadn't lied. They continued for several hours with two short breaks. Neither of them spoke to me the rest of the evening until Leo was leaving. All he said was that it was nice meeting me then left.

Cleo had become quiet. I thought she might believe that my answer was leaning towards us splitting up. She asked me if she should sleep at her apartment. I just shook my head. We retired to our (my) bedroom and I spooned with her.

She choked out, "Are you going to break up with me?" She was crying now. I just stroked her hair for a few minutes.

"I have another question."

She turned to her other side facing me, propping her head up. "Go ahead."

"Are these guys fucking your ass?"

"No fucking way!! That would hurt. I've never had anal actually." She blushed for some reason.

"Hmmf, color me surprised. In that case, I want your ass right now and I want it to be mine and only mine as long as we're together."

She looked a little surprised. "I guess we can try it. I don't think I'm going to like it, but I am your slave. I have to go prep myself ok?" She went to the bathroom and got in the shower. I wasn't sure what she meant by 'prep' but I was ready for my first anal ever. At least I could have sex with her and not have some rando's cum oozing around my cock. Cleo emerged from the bathroom naked looking apprehensive.