Cuck shit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William slapped Cleo on her hip."Let's change it up. I want you from behind." Cleo exhaled loudly and made a light grunt of agreement. As she scurried off his cock to get on all fours, William guided her body so that her eyes were pointed straight at me. She lifted her head and grinned as she finally noticed me watching with awe.

"Oh baby, this is gonna be intense." She stared into my eyes as my dick grew hard. I felt intimidated not just by William but Cleo as well. She was a fuck machine. William stroked into Cleo from behind. Her legs were quivering slightly as he got into a rhythm with her.

My visual stimuli were making me tremble with desire. Cleo's tits were swinging to and fro while she watched my reaction to her reactions. She was making erotic faces but even worse was the fact that William was in the frame as well making blissful faces.

"Does that feel good slut?" William asked as he increased his motion.

"Oh Fuck Yeah," Cleo replied looking into my eyes almost challenging me. "Baby, if you're enjoying the show, you should show it. I see your erection, stroke it for me." I rubbed my hard cock through my pants. "No Baby, don't be shy. William won't judge you, he has experience with guys like you."

GUYS LIKE ME!!? WTF, she means pansy cuckolds. I'll show her!! I stripped as Cleo smiled lovingly at me. Then I walked towards the coital action.

"Baby!! Noah!! Stop!! I'm sorry but there will be no threesomes." They had stopped fucking and were just staring at me. "We can talk about this after, but you can watch and you can jack off but no touching, okay Baby?" I was humiliated but nodded my understanding and left the room. I couldn't jerk off in the room after being put in my place. They fucked and fucked and came over and over while I listened (and came).

They took a couple breaks during which they went out of their way to be cordial toward me. I was dressed and watching TV acting like nothing was wrong.

Once the end finally arrived, I got up to bid William a good night. I didn't have a problem with him so I tried to be friendly. He gave me a firm handshake and smiled as he bid us farewell. I know I should hate him but I couldn't.

Cleo then focused on me. "Noah, we need to talk. Let's get into bed." I followed feeling like a kid getting into trouble. She had stripped the bed and remade it with clean sheets for obvious reasons. "Get undressed and join me."

Cleo layed on the bed naked again after shedding her robe. I got on the bed with her, looking into her compassionate eyes. She cupped my face, "I think I owe you an apology. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings but I know I did. When I said 'guys like you' I didn't mean it as a slur toward you as a cuckold. You ARE a cuckold but that's not a bad thing in our eyes, it's a choice. A choice I hope you are going to make. Lots of men go out of their way to become a cuckold. I hope you understand, I'm begging you to embrace it. I axed Liam because he didn't show you any respect. William isn't like that but none of my bulls will ever engage in a two male threesome. Some bulls will entertain the idea of a cuckold handling or even sucking their cock but that has to be agreed to ahead of time."

I bowed my head in shame. "I'm sorry Cleo, I'm still learning. Honestly I feel bad for screwing things up. Can I make it up to you?"

"It's okay Baby, like you said, you're still learning. But if you're offering to fix things, I know what I want." She smiled wickedly and I raised an eyebrow. She had already been playing with my hard dick while talking.

Cleo put her mouth on my cock and gave it an enticing suck then rolled on top of me with her snatch at my face. She wanted to 69 with her messy, used pussy. I thought about bailing for a few seconds but her antics all night had me fired up. Now with her mouth pleasuring me I couldn't stop.

This time there was none of my own spunk. Anything that tasted like cum was Williams. I smelled it the second her pussy was in my face, now I had to get past tasting it. The distraction of my cock being sucked helped me to dive in and start licking. At first Cleo was distracted and I was just trying to get by. Then the reaction from Cleo spiraled out of control.

"OH YES, LICK MY USED PUSSY!! TASTE HIS CUUUUUM!!" She had an enormous orgasm just seconds into starting. Her body was quaking on top of mine. She forgot about my rod and looked back as I continued licking more aggressively and making a show of sucking out everything I could from her opening. "OH FUUUUCK, EAT HIS CUM BABY!!!" and just a minute or so into my ministrations she had another bone jarring orgasm. Her pussy now had a flow of mixed fluids. It no longer bothered me after seeing what it did to Cleo. I licked and sucked ravenously. l would do anything to give Cleo an orgasm like that again.

She finally focused on my cock again and within 30 seconds I was ready to blow. Just as I ejaculated into Cleo's mouth, she had her third major orgasm. I couldn't understand how she could fuck for three hours and then get off three times on my tongue.

She rolled off my body breathing heavily. "God that was great Baby. I love you so much." We showered and passed out, slept late, and things were good again.

The next two weeks, if she was fucking, I was in the room jerking off. I really did enjoy watching her getting fucked by big cocks.

My birthday was coming up on Friday, July 14th which is also my date night. I wanted to have a big cookout. I invited all our friends and family. I invited about eighty people and expected most would make it. My buddy Rog was kind enough to offer his help manning the barbecues. It took more than a week to prepare but by Friday everything was ready to go.

I took Friday off so I could set up all day and make sure everything was perfect. People started showing up at about 3 pm. I hoped to have a slow and steady influx of people to make it easier to feed them. First to arrive were my parents.

I hadn't talked to them in a while so we sat around the patio shootin the shit. My dad Paul said, "Happy Bastille day son!!" and laughed hard.

I smirked at his smartass joke, "You know Dad it's also National Nude Day!! We could have done a nude cookout."

My mother, June, laughed even harder. "You wouldn't want your father walking around here with his giant snake scaring everyone."

I was surprised at my mom's comment. "Dad, congratulations!! You must keep Mom very happy then I guess."

"Happy?" Mom said, "That thing is a bit larger than I would have liked. It's actually pretty uncomfortable and he still seems to want sex all the time. I only need it like once a month, he wants it three times a week. Hopefully he goes impotent soon but I doubt it."

"Dad, can you go help Rog getting the charcoal started? I need to talk to Mom." Ever the helpful dad and BBQ expert, he agreed happily. I had a short but fruitful talk with my mom before more people started arriving that I had to greet and get settled.

The guys already had meat on the grills and the rest of the spread was impressive. Cleo had done a fantastic job prepping sides and deserts all week. My dad begged me to take my spot at the grill. He said after all it was my birthday. I reluctantly gave my job away to him and mingled with Cleo instead.

People were now arriving in droves. Cleo looked at me with a raised eyebrow as William strolled in with Alex and Leo in tow. I assumed they must have carpooled. I was surprised myself. I had invited them but was pretty sure they would pass. Cleo and I greeted them with hugs and handshakes.

Cleo smiled at me and said, "Baby, this is Alex. You've met the others already."

""Welcome gentlemen, I'm glad you made it. There's a keg over there, and there's a buffet line for the food when you get hungry."

I was blown away by the turnout and all the happy birthday wishes for me. I couldn't be happier.

Once I was sure most everyone had arrived and none had left yet, I dragged Cleo up to the master bedroom balcony where I hammered a mixing spoon on a champagne bottle to get the attention of the crowd. I had to shout a bit for all to hear.

"Thank you everyone for coming out on this beautiful day and thank you all for the well wishes on my birthday. I want to take this opportunity with all my friends and family present to ask a question." I turned to Cleo and got on one knee. She covered her mouth and squealed. "Cleopatra Sage Dwyer, will you marry me?"

Everyone was completely silent. Cleo jumped into my arms and shouted "YES, YES, YES," followed by a barrage of kisses. The crowd burst into cheers and applause.

-----

The following week we invited my parents over to celebrate the engagement. When dinner was over I directed my father to the master bath while Cleo crawled onto our bed, stripping to her underwear as she went.

I had brought a recliner up to the bedroom so that both my mother and I were both comfortable. I said, "I can't believe this is happening. You're pretty brave letting this happen AND staying to watch."

"Noah, I'm not a prude. We have had discussions in the past about possibly swinging but decided against it. We're a little too private for something like that. When you brought this idea up with me I was floored. It took a few days and some discussion with your father before we realized this could be really great for us. It was hard though accepting that our son's fiancé would be involved. I'm glad you were confident enough in us to expose your kinks to us, that must've been hard."

"I have to say Mom, I think the planets all aligned otherwise this should never have been possible. I never knew Dad had a big penis either. How did I get shafted?"

At that moment my father came out of the bathroom angling toward the bed with a giant half-chub swinging between his legs. I gasped, he was at least as big as Liam was. He was growing harder as he neared my fiancé. I stood and edged close to the bed. I released the hook on Cleo's bra, pulled it forwards, then flung it to the floor. Then I slid my thumbs into her panties and provocatively slid them off, laying them in my dads hand. "She's all yours Dad. Don't let us down."

When I sat back down my mother said, "She really is very beautiful son." I nodded. My dad sat on the bed where Cleo reached out to hold his growing meat.

"Oh my God, Paul. That's an impressive cock!!" Cleo said smiling broadly.

"You can call me Dad now if you want."

She got a wicked smirk and glint in her eyes and asked, "May I call you Daddy?"

"Oh fuck," my dad said. I thought he might cum but he just groaned. "Cleo, I would be delighted."

"You can call me slut or whore now too."

"Okay then slut, get your mouth on my cock and show me your cocksucking ability."

"Yes Daddy, whatever you want." Cleo repositioned so she could push her soft mouth down my father's shaft. She glided up and down gently for several strokes and then plunged his cock deep down her throat. When she pulled it back off she took a long deep breath.

"I don't want you cumming too damn quick. Why don't you take a test drive on your brand new pussy now."

My mother stirred next to me. "Cleo, he doesn't shoot quick at all. In fact he can go for hours even at 48 years old. That's why I needed a break, he's too damn big and lasts too long. He does however love the foreplay. No woman can fault him for that."

"June, I think we are going to get along very well. You just made me very happy and I'm so glad to help you out at the same time. Take me Daddy!!!"

My dad began playing with my fiancé's nipples with his fingers, slowly rolling them until they couldn't get any harder. He then moved his mouth down to take a nipple. His hand slid down and then back up her inner thigh.

I could see my mom in my peripheral vision starting to rub her own clit through her slacks. I tried to break the ice a little by dropping trou right then and started stroking. "Get comfortable Mom, the show is starting!" She stared at me incredulously.

Cleo moaned a slow, deep moan. The kind of moan that says, 'yes, we are getting started now'. My dad continued caressing Cleo's inner thighs but moved his upper body into position to kiss my future wife. Every session that I have witnessed with Cleo and another man, the part that is hardest is the kissing. It's so personal and often passionate. This is when their hearts and souls intertwine.

I could tell the kiss was affecting my mother the same way. I looked directly at her and winked to try to ease her concern. "It's all so very personal. I guess that's part of why I like this so much. She gets to be intimate with other men and I get to see her enjoy them. The jealousy is still there from time to time but I trust her to only be "IN LOVE" with me."

Mom smiled, "You are so strong, Noah. In a million years I could never imagine this happening, but here we are. I think this will be good for another five to ten years depending on his labido and her attraction to him."

Dad finally started penetrating Cleopatra's pussy. Her vocal style of fucking caught Dad off guard at first but he quickly adapted.

"Take that big fucking cock you sleazy whore!!" He yelled over her screams of delight.

"OH FUCK, HERE COMES MY FIR..." She started to convulse before finishing her sentence. She was in heaven and I shot a load onto my thigh. She was the sexiest being on earth at this moment.

"OHHHHH DADDY, FUCK ME HARD LIKE THE SLUT I AM." Dad flipped her over like a rotisserie chicken never breaking the connection. The second they were in doggy he began a rigorous pounding of her pussy with resounding slaps of flesh on flesh. "FUCK ME DADDY!! YESSSS!!!"

Mom was now furiously rubbing her gash inside her unzipped pants. I was hard again and stroking at a medium pace trying to take in the sights, sounds, and smells of this glorious event. Soon I was ready to blow another load when I heard a simple whimper from my mom indicating an orgasm. This sublime sound was all it took to send me into a distance record challenging squirt of epic proportions. My urethra actually hurt afterwards.

Cleo came again within seconds, but Dad was still working on his first. He was still giving it his all and from what I have witnessed Cleo could certainly take it. Five minutes longer at breakneck speed, Dad grunted obscenely, "OHHHH FUUUUUCK, UHHHHHHHHHHH!!" He had inseminated his future daughter-in-law deep into her cervix. Cleo squealed with delight, rubbing her breasts obscenely. Dad was still hard and fully impaling my future wife's cunt with his weapon.

"Daddy, do you need a drink? I need some water before we go again."

After the break the action continued with Cleo in cowgirl position, getting herself off twice before going reverse cowgirl. In this position she was able to stare into my eyes as she had two more orgasms on my father's dick.

"Daddy, I always want to be truthful with you. I love your cock soooo much. Did you know that Noah can't even make me cum with his tiny little pee pee?" I was taken by surprise. Cleo had never disparaged me like this before, but with my parents here it was so humiliating. It took a second to realize she was testing me, seeing if I liked it. Sure enough my cock got super hard the second her statement registered.

I blushed but smiled at my beaming princess as she rode her steed. Mom and Dad seemed embarrassed so I tried to deflect.

"Dad, are you having fun? If she isn't performing well I can spank her until she does." My dad chuckled.

"This is surreal son. I feel like I'm having a wet... UH, UH, UUUUUHHH FUUUUUCK YES!! A very wet dream."

"YES DADDY!!! CUM IN ME AGAIN. Give me a baby!!!" My dad looked a little shocked, but continued to bury his cock as he was sending his seed deep into Cleo's womb. My mother on the other hand erupted.

"What the fuck!! I thought you were using birth control!!" She quickly asked.

"Mom, Cleo sometimes role plays and teases among other things. She lies about anything that will increase the excitement for her partner or me. In this case it's both. She is on birth control and I DO give her orgasms with my average size penis."

The lovers both lived up to their hype. They continued fucking after Mom and I took a break, then another. They had more orgasms in three hours than I have ever seen two people have.

My mom seemed a little embarrassed and said, "I can't believe any woman could take that giant penis fully inside her and do it for over three hours."

I answered, "Cleo is exceptionally gifted with big cocks. She also craves them which is why we are where we are in our relationship. You shouldn't be embarrassed, most women can't handle equipment like Dad's. Just try to be happy about the new arrangement."

Mom smiled, "When do I get to meet my average sized stud? I hope he knows I'm not up for 3 hours of sex."

"Josh will be stopping by tomorrow to talk to Cleo and I about the situation so he can decide if he's up for it. He's a friend of William's and specializes in older married women so odds are good he will be your bull. If you're raring to go I can set up the first date tomorrow."

"Oh my, I'm nervous. Can we do my first time here with everyone here. I'd actually feel better with you guys in the room."

Dad smirked, "I can't wait to see this! I've always wanted to see you have sex with another man."

When my mom and dad left, Cleo and I agreed it had been a very successful night. Cleo wrapped me in her arms and said with a smile, "I love you so much right now. I don't think you could imagine."

"I can imagine because I feel the same way, head over heels. I can't wait to be married."

Cleo looked in my eyes wickedly, "I need to cum one more time before I shower and we go to bed. You know what that means"

My brain slowly calculated the inference. She wants me to eat her out. "No Baby, that's my father's cum."

"So what, that's better than a stranger's!! Besides, you know it will get me off so hard." She tried to look all innocent. "You can fuck my ass tomorrow, as many times as you want."

"And pussy?" She nodded. "All this cum licking I'm doing is just between you and me, right? Not a word to anyone, understand?" She nodded. "I want to hear you say it!!"

"I promise, not a word to anyone unless they ask me directly, cause I won't lie."

"Ugh, alright, let's do this."

I had seen her pussy all night and how battered it was after the onslaught from my dad's cock. Up close it was swollen, messy, smelled enticing and was oozing globs of sperm. My cock was instantly painfully hard. Cleo slowly stroked me as I began tentatively licking her labia which had a coating of mixed love juices. It wasn't long before my lips and tongue were slurping, licking, sucking, and kissing her love hole with gusto. The fact that I was licking up my fathers endless stream of cum made little difference to me but Cleo seemed to get off on it.

"OH FUCK BABY, EAT DADDY'S CUM FOR ME!! OH GOD, I'M GONNA CUUUUUUM." She bucked like a champion bull named Fu Manchu. I didn't make the six seconds before she threw me off the bed and onto my back. The scream was bloodcurdling. I knew she just had the best orgasm of her life, AGAIN by my tongue. By the time I was back by her side, she was curled up into the fetal position, trembling every few seconds like she was trying to recover from hypothermia.

-----

Less than a year later we were married. The wedding was pretty traditional but the honeymoon was not. Our two weeks in Mexico were both relaxing and sexually charged. The first day I fucked her to an orgasm, then ate her out to a huge orgasm, then fucked her ass, and she came again.

I arranged transportation for all of her bulls to spend a week with us. My parents spent the whole two weeks in another room, but they visited our room many times. Cleo has never been fucked and sucked and licked as much in her life. I wanted to show her how our life going forward would be. She had no complaints and neither did I.