Cuck Son & Black Master

Story Info
A son sets his mom to be fucked by his master.
4.2k words
3.63
21.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hydra89
Hydra89
9 Followers

This is a story of a boy who works as a PA of a rich man and became cuckold through his job. Keep reading... & pardon my mistake..

( Fantasy story, cuckold son)

I am Ravi. I lived in Kolkata, India. I stayed with my mom and dad in kolkata. I am a tall guy but thin, and skinny bone shape. my father is a shopkeeper, hardly balance our family. Father is a short, blad guy, looks weak. But my mom is such a beauty, looks like ' desi milf', Short hight, heavy boobs and round attractive ass. Though she is a hot goddess, she always dressed with her culture.

4 month ago, I got a job of a personal assistant of a foreigner in France. My father loaned money and send me there. The rich guy was quit strange, he lived in a sea beach made up wooden pricey house.Upon which there was a helipad, he is too rich to think, but lives alone leaving his family.

The rich guy named Drax's description would be aweful. He is a 6'4" tall bulky black man. his hands, biceps, thighs are thick as imagined. He used to read books, use internet for tv,news & exercise 1hour.

I used to clean his second floor wooden building, clean his dress, get him food from shop and obeys his order.For example, one day, i woke up and prepare breakfast for him, after do some cleaning then, goes to washing dress, or buying something from market as the house is far from city, Bring some food from restaurant and many more.

One day,,,the rich guy telling me.....

- hey boy, Thanks for your services again, but you have to manage another thing for me.

- Sure sir. speak it up.

-Now i desire for some women. For real women.

- That's a easy case.There is popular brothel & female prostituter in the city

- No!! Listen boy. I want to feel a women with my passion,love, heart. Find me a women of characteristics fat ass, can be short, white skin, hot looking. Not any regular women work for sex,okay.?

- Yes sir, okay.But that would need enough time.

- Take time, be fast, i have some hunger in me. oh listen I would give the lady 10k euro for supporting.

The business was easy now, cause any women would fall for that money for one to two months. But suddenly a nasty idea hit my mind. possibly for my poor status that had happen. I thought to offer my mom,as my mom is hot looking, chubby body.

After 2 days, me talikng with Drax,

- Sir, Would you seriously like to spend 10k amount for a women?

- yes, boy,you realised my needs for be with a real women, though i don't like marraige.

- (Me with a little fear) then i have a good option for you.

- Who's that beauty?

- Sir, thats my mom, she is an hot indian desi milf type women, you would like her.

- I think you offer your mom for money, normal!! You are not thinking about my needs boy.

-It Will be satisfiable for you sir, for sure.Would you feel gut feeling later for that, then?

- Matter of time sir, I would adjust.

- Show me your mom's pic.

- I showed him some of normal pics of my mom.(saying many nasty words to induce him)

- Thinking a bit!! Look I like you, so I prefer your choice..But you should remember what us your duty.

- Sure sir. A short period of time so..

Drax left me with a soft smile. I came back to India as the matter is sensitive. Told my mom & dad about that.Both of them firstly reacted bad, later both agreed. We all compromisd the situation as its a matter of months & a huge amount of money. Finally, I returned to France with my mom. I hardly believe I am offering my mom to my boss.

I introduced my mom, Diva, to drax. He is such a grntle man. He welcomes mom with flower.

(some chats I heard hiding)

Drax- Mrs Diva! you looks stunning.

Diva- Thanks. You are such e nice guy.

- Look. I live here alone since many years, now I like to have some comfrot, so I seek for some real women.

- Yeah. I heard them from my son.though awkward, I wish I could comfort you.

......... ( then they chatted short time more, but I got to prepare dinner)

Me talking to Drax,,,

- Sir, Is everything alright?

- yeah.

- is she good!?

- Yeah. I like her, She's not a whore but pure women. I would enjoy having her.Good job.

- My pleasure!

- Look, you need to buy some birth control capsoul, and some Ariasl product of sex for me.

- Me shockingly replied,, sure sir.

- controlling myself..,, My mom used to wear saree & blouse.Would that problem sir?

- nah. dress not a point. But your mom is fatty, that could be annoying. however, serve dinner.

I served my mom & that rich guy dinner. Then he told me, Devi needed no extra room, she would stay with mine. And they wree going to sleep, told me to finish dinner & sleep. I saw a big black hunk guy holding my mom's hand taking her with him, got into a room. I sighed and finished job, went to sleep.

Next morning, at 10 o clock they both came out of their room.Though embrassing i asked, how was the first night sir.

- oh Ravi. I feel like a real man for many years letter. I touched a women after 15 years. It's a. pleasure that cannnot be expressed in word.

- Thanks sir.I am happy for your pleasured.

- Noticing some staggering steps of mom,, mom is everything alright?

She- yesss! He is a gentle man you know.

I could not imagine how do they do Their first sex. While I was going to upward to clean masterbedroom mom blocked me.

- no! i will clean the room.

Drax - no sweat heart. you do rest. you Only work with me.Its okay, feel open..let him go..

As I entered the room, I saw the light blue bed sheet has some liquid spots( that would be his semen). Then I noticed a ripped blouse of my mom under the pillow. I cleaned the room very well then. While i came downward, my mom was massaging Drax's blad head, on her lap,that looks romantic. As my mom looks like trofy wife, he enjoys her body view from there.

At noon, they went to pool, while I was cooking. Drax got in pool in shorts & mom got in with peticote & blouse.

Drax - use panties in pool

mom- no its hardly cover my ass, my son was there.

Drax- dont shy, reemove your peticote.

Mom denied and got into the pool. While swimming, Drax told me to serve drinks.After getting the drink, He drinks a sip, and kissed a long kiss to mom, while his right hand grabing her heavy ass. All in a while, he bite her nipples, which was standing like rock over blouse, as no bra, my mom screamed loudly. I felt ashemd and went inside. Then drax ordered me to serve another drinks.. As i went to them to give that, I saw his bulky dick first time. He was grabbing mom's ass like a balloon.

At evening, I washed their cloth like his shorts, moms blouse etc & feeling like a cuck. They watched tv whole evening cuddling, sometimes kissing. At dinner table,,

Drax - come on, quickly finish meal.

mom- hold on, go slow.

As soon as, mom finished eating, he carrued my mom on his shoulder and turned to me, saying...

No need to call us on tomorrow morning. we would woke ourself. My eyes was stucked to mom's ass which was in his shoulder while his hand pating her back.They went to bed then....

Tonight I decided to peek into their room, as I know everything about the house. I went to roof silently as possible. Finding a gaph between woods that can make a birds eye view of me. I saw mom changing in a nightie, which is nothing but a piece of fabric, mostly nude.

Mom laid down on the bed. Mom looked very beautiful, her dark black hair splayed on the pillow above her head, a small smile on her luscious pink lips. Her heavy round breasts under her nightie, slowly rising and falling with each breath. Both of her nude white legs were exposed to him.Looks They were calling men.

Drax enjoying mom's view down there and oiling his dick with a moistured oil that glazed his dick. With the time of beating his 5 inch dick turns to 8 inch, not even height its went more than double of its thickness, as I never saw him before. Then he moved forward slowly and climbed onto the bed near mom's feet. He slowly lifted the hem of her nightie which had ridden above her right thigh and pushed it towards her waist. He had the view of mom's pussy clearly now.

He put a hand on each of her knees and pushed them apart. He with force pushed mom's thigh down, it completely opens up moms pussy.

- Oh! my god..babyyyy.... I can't hold myself.

- All yours darling..

Drax rushly started to sucking her pussy very fastly.,while his dick was licking too. Tossing mom, he flashed mom's wide white ass. Removing her nightie, made her completely nude before him. He made a couple of clap on moms ass, which looks hotter. Wave on mom's ass created by his hands were even made my dick harder. He was squeezing her ass like a pilow, make slap. Later he started licking and biting her cakes. He then stood up started hard slapping on her ass. I noticed mom's ass was turning red in a minute. That made a sense that he was not going soft on her.

After licking, kissing, sucking and nibbling her smooth white ass for a few minutes, he sat on the bed, and mom sat on the ground closed to his crotch position. She hold his dick and started with a kiss. She got some honey from the side table and put a layer on his dick. Now she started sucking the dick, and massaging the dickhead with her mouth. In that scene, I first made my masturbation on my mom.

I could not imagine my master to that face,never. Soon later, I was going to discover his another angle. I silently got down to the balcony of the room using stare, so I could hear them.

Drax just laid down on the bed. Mom rode on him over his mouth & next minute she started moaning hard.

- ohhh myyy gooooooddd!!! you are sucking my life........ throuhhhhhh myyy pusss....ahhhhh.

He kept sucking 5 minutes long. When he finished, mom started kissing him. She is kissing like a pornstar, using her saliva, kissing his lips, chin, nose, throat even his nipples.

Mom then got her palms on bed ends, and posed like a doggy. He got himself behind her & placing both his hands on her ass, one on each cheek, he used his thumbs to pry them apart at her butt hole. Moving forward, he placed his thick round black cock head at her pussy.

Removing his hands from her ass, he gripped her waist with his left hand and held the base of his hard cock with his right. Then he gave one swift, soft thrust and mom screamed, "AAAAO....OHHHHHH...AAAAUUUUO..OHH...OH." Then he thrust again, this time mom remain quit. He placed both hand on mom's waist, saying,,, help me God,, started thursting again and again... Mom started to moan like a baby,... AAAAAWHHH... HHHHHUUU... UNNNNHHHH...AAAAAAARGHHH......

PLEASE STOOOOPPPHHHH...AAAAOOOOOHH

He totally avoided her appeal & kept doing thrust. I just saw moms heavy breast were dancing like hell. Suddenly, he speeded up thrusting & now the hole bed was moving,making cracking sound. I was watching my beautiful white mom taking dick from a black hunk guy, on the expensive wooden bed, awkward moment.

While I was out obsession watching them fuck, they changed thier position. They were now fucking in missionary position. But I was shocked seeing the stamina of that rich black guy.How could he.!!! Whatever, he kept thursting her holding her waist. Then I notice there was a pillow under mom's back. That helping him to hold her. They made slapping sounds everytime his front hit her aching ass and balls slapped against her pussy. He continued rubbing her pussy.

Later, some sloppy sounds were coming through thrusts.Mom was quite through inside. As he started making long thrusts, holding her both hand down to the bed. H3 gave a big thrusts and kept the dick in. Surely there would be a flood of semen in her vegina. several seconds later he pulled out his cock from pussy and white liquid burstly come out. Instantly, he gudied his dick on her mouth to swallow. That looked vomiting for me, but she was enjoying doing that. Is was like he was mouthfucking her just after releasing semen. White fluid was still coming slowly from her vagina. Then he got up and hold mom horizontal on his lap and went to washroom.

I was so curious that I went in that room, peeking them,saw, He was such a gentleman.He was cleaning her vagina in hand while mom was sitting in relaxation, then he was going to wash his dick. I moved from there as my eyes stuck to the bed, the semen, Which was like white honey. I touched them, they were still hot as fuck. I could say without pill this semen's sperm would make my mom pregnant with four kids at a time.

Suddenly, i heard Drax's moaning... ahhhhh..aaaaaaahhh...yeasss....

As a

i peeked again, While cleaning his cock he did masturbation, and discharge his semen over her face. Incredibly, mom's face was mostly covered with semen. I shocked again witnessing his ability of sex.

Then I decided to hid in the room so i could saw everything more clearly. There was a space behind dressing table so I got back there. While waiting, I heard both of them moaning again..I peeked again, The luxurious fountain was running, my mom holding the tap under the fountain, bent her body, make ass towards him and he gudied his cock making thrust with full rythm. Noticing he pulled put his 90% of his dick and again pushed it to deep again.Before, he used to pull shorter length than that.

After a moment they came out and sat on the bed. They did a little bit romance then he lied down on the bed and mom mounted on top of him. They started doing sex in women in top position. As i was hiding behind dressing table, i saw couple of big bulky black hands were massaging and slaping moms ass, while his dig dick was going in and out through her pussy. Anyone would get licked by that view. Actually the way those hands gripping moms hand was so irresistible.

They took a break in sex, got some snacks and drinks from fridge. Drax played video on tv of blacked site. They sat on the coach amd started enjoying the porno film. The coach was for single person. So first drax sat on the coach, then mom sat on his laps in the arm. After finish their snacks, he started squeezing her pussy, While she was rubbing her boobs amd rubbing his strong thigh.

They got to bed again, and started fucking in previous position. That must be his favourite position. His force of dick would make mom's ass fly unless he hold it by his hand. He was smashing her ass very hard that caused a bit pain for her.

As his hand was quite strong his smack caused mom good pain.He made a slap and hold the hands for several seconds thus make it pain.After e while he tossed her, and posed on Lazy dog style, and kept giving long thrust.

I was started jerking watching porn on tv and seeing moms ass amd nude legs slightly open, where a blach hunk guy was drilling her pussy with big thrust. After several moments somehow I fall sleeping.

At 8 o clock I woke up. Then I saw the video was in end, waiting for olay next, and observed both of them were in deep sleep.I went to balcony to make out the room. As i could not use the door, they would catch that I was in the room.

When I was in balcony, i realized the air in the room was heavy. I entered the room and discovered the fragnance of cum, semen of the rich black guy. My eyes stuck in a bold scene. As they were cuddling in sleep. Looks like, they were fucking in spooning position just before sleep. Drax was holding mom in his hand, while her ass was sticked up with his thigh. While watching this suddenly mom made move in his unconsciousnes and broke the cuddle.She slept in turtle position then.I clearly viewed that there was a hole in mom's pussy. That because of the fat dick of my master.I felt sad for the happenings, then left the room.

At 1 pm, I finished cooking waiting for them to come out.Mom came out completing bathing. Getting her alone, i talked about her conditions, she seemed okay. She faked me that he was old enough, powerless and quickly falling into sleep.I socked mom was enjoying the session or feeling shamed to admit his domination.

Just few hours ago, I witnessed her scream and moaning for him, now she was acting opposite.

- I need to act to comfort him to get some extra penny.

- yes. but if you feel problem. tell me i can fix.

- No dear!! Do one thing don't focus on us! You would feel awkward if he did comments in me, or kiss me before you.

- yeah. I know it.

Then drax came out, saying, "sorry boy, we were late. please wash our cloth". i agreed and left. Completing washing, i came back to dining, drax was kissing her one boobs making the blouse lose. I just hidden myself, cause I didn't want to create any type of this scene.

This type of activities was going on 10 days long. I secretly watch them fucking.They fuck in the pool, hallroom, gym area even in the beach side( as no one comes here). I was witnessing mom was slowly being the personal slut of Drax as she enjoying his dick.

10 days later,,Drax was talking with me, while mom was staying side.

- I am enjoying best sex life now, you know. I wanna add another level. As no one comes here, I and davi will be naked all time. What's the idea?

- Me with gut feeling. as your wish sir.

( Noticing mom was blushing like a teenage girl)

- okay. go wash panties & blouses of your mom.

Next morning, its hard to imagine. At morning, both mom and drax came out room nude. They went to gym area ordering me to give snacks. While I served them, mom was pulling a weight & Drax was guiding her. I saw moms ass turned red, like someones beat-up badly. Watching me, drax said,, son, those red spots are my love from her. You know my hands are strong, so they will remain red as long as I want...hehe...

I agreed & praised him,well done. Mom smiled sluttier hearing me. He then hold and pull mom hard close to him. He set her one leg on his shoulder while others touching ground.He inserted his finger in vegina & then pulled butt cheeks wide. As a result, I clearly saw a hole between moms leg.He pushed his arose dick in her pussy and kept thursting. And all of that happened just before me. Drax,.. ahhh...yeaaa.... boy give a bottle drinks and clean the bedroom.....

.........................

At afternoon, I was sitting in the yard. Just a moment, I noticed there were someone in the beach. I went close to them. Same as expected, Drax was fucking mom in the arm in you on the shelf position.I watched them by hiding. He cums in mom's pussy while standing. He threw mom on the sand & started slaping her ass. Her ass were quite red & now having hand marked of groping. That made disgusting, a black hunk guy was beating my mom's ass and i was standing and watching like a jerk boy.

He tossed her, made her legs wide open and slaped hard to her pussy. Then he started kissing her boobs.Actually not kissing, biting like a baby boy, smooching boobs like he is gonna gulp. His dick was going hard agian then. He inserted his dick again and started in and out motion too vigorously. While doing, he was apologising to her as he couldn't go slow on her, caused he had no control on her instant feeling. Mom was screaming hard,load..

but.. she was liking her hard thrust.... as moan of turned... ahhh.ahhhh to yes.. go harddd....fuck mee harddd.........

At a glance, his dick came out of pussy, his semen fall directly on moms body & face. Both was laughing enjoying this.

Three days later from it, one day drax called me in his room to find moms dress., as they would go on market. While leaving the room, I noticed he entered the washroom, while mom was using fountain to bath, started fucking her from behind. I peeked and noticed something that shocked my eye. His 8 inch fat dick was going in moms asshole. He even made faster thrust than before.

At the end of the this, almost after 35 days. They looked like a perfect couple. They supported each other everything in works, like eating, bathing, while sleep, while going out. Additionally, there was redish permanent tone on moms ass over her whole white body. Her ass looked like a broken piece of meat which was beaten badly by a hunk guy. And her boobs got a bit of loose than used to. It was clear that rich guy completely obsessed mom by his action.

Hydra89
Hydra89
9 Followers
12