Cuck Son & Black Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That day, I told him it was time to leave for her. But Drax replied he needed some more nights. Also added that they would go on Cameron to see his uncle who was his only guardian once.He was taking mom with him. I said, my dad would be waiting as time paased so long. He smily said, she wouldn't like to.I understood, I had to witness some more sexurism of them.

Atfer 15 days, we went to cameroon, in a village. Drax uncle lived in a big house where no house was even perfectly build then.Poor area but His uncle was the only rich person there, getting old.

He was a nice guy. We chated a good time with him. Hearing of all of his activity, he pleased.I didn't understand then though. Then heard, Drax had broken his promise after 15 years that he wouldn't fuck anyone. He requested Drax, as he broke his promise, he should continue his bloodline.

Hearing those my eyes went up, where mom was in shy looking downward.Uncle added, " I would set your court marriage today, you will give my grandchildren in my arm.And that beautiful lady will be pleased being mother again. (looking at mom) You like this!?"

Mom, " Okay. I never say no to elders like you( in a blush) "

Then, Drax agreed his proposal and order to arrange their bed with flower as ritual of there. That night i slept with uncle where it was clear sound of smacking his balls on her ass. However, i fall sleeping with the rythm of his thrust.

Next day, while cleaning, I found less amount of his semen on bed.Where others time, there was a little mess of cum on bedsheets. I was happy a bit assimilating his balls got empty in these days.But in the afternoon, while I am relaxing, A joke just hit my mind.In thier personal time,Mom told him, " It was like today you are in me in my womb...haha.. All of your loves just insertted insiding me." I summarized, he hadn't pull any of time in that days session.

After just 9 months, she gave birth a child. We were there that full time. Then, we returned to Africa to the beach side home. Its could hardly express able how lustly they fucked each other. As she was pregnant, they had to paused their sex. The newbi parents had no tension of thier baby.They just focused on fuck. He used to fuck hard than ever before.

Yesterday, I went room to for cleaning,Watching mom's breast & pussy both were milking. They looked at me, then continued thier session. After sucking all her breast milk, he said,, " we are planning for another baby...ahhh.... i think that will be good". Mom," Oh dear..... I want your seeds inside me so many times."

I am now, laying in my bed, my dick was leaking hearing hard, lustful moaning with some smacking sounds upward, imaging how that hung rich guy is playing with mom...

I feared what is the future...

( pass me some fantasy idea on that)...

Comment what will happen next. ;)

12