All Comments on 'Cuck Son Gets Help'

by Adam_4_u_19

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
knight240991knight240991almost 8 years ago
I like the story but...

... you should proofread your story before posting it. Sometimes it's hard to understand, cause you kinda messed up the syntax of a lot of sentences.

charliebillcharliebillalmost 8 years ago
Better English plz.

The idea is great, but I think you need careful spelling and editing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please just stop

put this sick shit in fetish where it belongs cuz there isn't any incest in this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
this is crap

just stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
no, this great story has lots of possibilities

Adam is a dyed in the wool genuine cuck, it's his inner nation. So he should let, he should fucking urge his wife to take strange cock, black, white, whatever, up the hairy hole she once promised, in her wedding vows, would belong to her husband alone. To Adam and his diminutive pecker? Yeah, right. No wifely snatch for him, the most this cuck's going to get from the cunt his bride swore before God and this congregation would be Adam's is that hubby gets clean up duty. He gets to slurp, to suck up all the huge loads of semen that wifie's grinning fuckers have pumped into her. Turns out the cuck develops a taste for the stuff, he devours every drop of strange sperm as Christina eggs him on. Maybe he even gets it from the source, as some of his bride's fuckers laugh and let him swing on the big fat joints that make their home up Christina's well-worn twat. Adam's so good at using his mouth that his mother invites her boy to apply to the same cunt he came out of. That's what lots and lots of boys, cucks or not, would love to do to their own moms. Everyone is happy, Adam is fulfilled, his wife gets off on his humiliation and his mother on his muff-diving, as his dad jerks off watching his son working like a crazy man with his head jammed up between his mother's thighs where it last was when he came out of her body as a baby.

loveable_guyloveable_guyalmost 8 years ago
wrong category

There is no incest here.

Spelling, punctuation, who is doing what to whom?

PLEASE REWRITE THIS AND HAVE SOMEONE SPELL CHECK IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOve it

what's next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantasy

Spelling and grammar requires serious attention in this write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
road to disaster

Once Christina starts getting Big black cock that will be the end for hubby no directing just waiting on and servicing together with clean up and fluffing,

Sounds like his mother is just a cheap whore who has no respect for marriage vows or any interest in the parentage of grandchildren

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous