All Comments on 'Cuck Therapy Pt. 05'

by Siriussixnine

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes!!! The best story on Lit is back!! Epic

More super quick..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just like predicted a highway to cuckcity. The husband resist bu de all know he is gonna accept in the end.

Why did he Never tell her he can also see other woman ? Why all the therapy is for her to see other man ?

He get manipulated again. To Bad we already know the ending, i really Hope for a cliffhanger to become a masterpiece

Phoenix215Phoenix215over 2 years ago

This story is beyond hot af. The sex scenes are top tier, the characters bring life to the story and the inevitable cuckolding is what we all want and are hyped for. I hope Lewis gets to fuck lisa or atleast make out with her. John needs to let go of his ego and accept his role as a cuckold

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Very good, I knew it would when I say you had 400 followers after just 8 stories. 10 per story indicates a very good writer so 50 is almost unheard of. Still, I was disappointed to find it open-ended and I have no way to know if I can read the next release.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written generally, some typos I would have thought f7 or Grammarly would have caught.

I hope that he keeps resisting and burns Brunder and all involved to the ground. Sadly I think it'll go the other way and throw all your good work out of the window.

kiteareskitearesover 2 years ago

Pity it's going to end up with him being a simp. If he stuck to his guns and out and out refused the dates and call the 'Dr' on her BS it would work so much better.

Get the Tramp in with his team of experts to destroy everyone involved :D Ooh maybe that was him undercover in the video...

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

It is another Couples Camp story. I was hoping that this story might go in a different direction, but it is just another story of a husband willingly accepting a cuck status while wife whores around, and without any real consideration to the husband.

I know it is fantasy and normal rules do not apply, but the doctor seems more like a pimp than a therapist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A possible but sure its not gonna happen, is the conspiracy from wife and Brunder.

Its obvious from the first chapter that the wife know what gonna happen with this "therapy" cause it was Lisa Friends who goes in therapy with Brunder and more than that Lisa say they dont need to worry for the cost or its sûre expendive as hell.

Its probably because Brunder think Lisa can be a hotwife and can provide sex for rich future customers in the lake camp or other party, Lisa is an investment for the future.

The husband is just a pawn in this game and maybe a kink for rich bull to dominate, Lisa think she love him in her lundi but its impossible to love someone when you belittle him si much and in front of other people.

Here is my idea of a follow up, hubby discovers message or a phone conversation between Wife and Brunder who make plan to trap him in cuckold lifestyle, everything is film and analyse to try to convive him.

He is very angry and decide to know all the scheme. He discovers the truth about his wife who Never stop to cheat.

Brunder therapy is part of conspiracy from rich bull to train couples to become cuck and hotwife for them. Brunder make money from this.

After that they invite the cuckold couples in the lake camp or in party to be enjoy and control.

A saddletramp style story can be awesome unlike a typical cuck story

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

Second comment. It is nauseating to read a wife professing her love for her husband, while considering only her own pleasure and interest, and without considering husband's interests at all. It would be interesting if author could explain if the statements about love really have any meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent! - Love the story ...5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have enjoyed this series. Slowly building to what we know will happen. Almost stressful reading this. I always wonder in these stories how the hotwife would handle the role reversal.

In real life this does happen very hot watching your wife being pleasured BUT your wife should be ok and supportive for a role reversal.

Look forward to futer chapter even though we know the outcome. Surprise us and let John enjoy the same :)

vazkor13vazkor13over 2 years ago

I really love that story and the way you write, alyhouhg the 'movie part' was a bit too long.

It was a cuckold story from the beginning but at least for once our MC is not a complete wimp, although, to be honest, his resistance is more a token resistance than a true one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They tried to trick him in cuckoldry so much, all of this therapy is for her to Fuck other Guy. Brunder and the wife tried to manipulate him in this lifestyle.

Even if he had a hard on when he imagine his wife with other, it doesnt meant he want it or can support it.

They are so self centered, i really hope is gonna see that and break the control or turn around the situation for fucking other woman

vazkor13vazkor13over 2 years ago

To complete my previous comment : one thing bother me, it's the manipulation drom the doc and Lisa.

I can admit that they are manipulating him into becoming a cuckold : the doc thinks he will be happier like that (it's supposed to be his true nature) and Lisa interest his obvious.

Still, sex is not everything in life and having,and that life style obviously augment risk oh the wife leaving her partner despite all the reassuring words she can tell. Why would he trust her, a known cheater ?

What would happens he he was looking for a bit a fun for himself ?

IMHO, imbalance in those stories are always what make them painfull for the husband.

It's still an amazin story, well worth 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good plot so far. I am still unsure on this site why people who clearly don't enjoy this kind of 'kink', still read it and then try to rip you a new one. Makes no sense. Keep on bringing it!

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
This is funny

So first and foremost. This is just a story people. it is a cuck story of epic proportions. Stop thinking you are the guy and what you would do. We all knew this guy was a cuck from the beginning. I mean there are a few moments where he acts as if he is standing up for himself, but he caves so fast that it's hillarious.

We all know this. So why pretend you are "that guy" unless you are secretly him and can't bring yourself to say you are.

Human_GarbageHuman_Garbageover 2 years ago

I'm enjoying the story a lot, definitely an interesting twist with a lot of room for creative scenarios. Well written and good drawing out of the angst and uncertainty. However that last scene where they were watching the porno didn't really land for me. The amount of times you began a new paragraph with "Cut to" got really repetitive and pulled me straight out of the story.

On top of this, there is a common problem with ongoing stories to add characters into the story, this is normal and natural and needed to advance a story, where this becomes an issue however is in adding too much at once. This introduced the characters Lewis, Karlee & Jeff, and the hotshot porno couple. Jumping from three different lines of plot can work in a full length novel/novella but in a 7 page single chapter literotica story it doesn't allow anything to develop meaningfully where we could have had the last four pages dedicated to the Lewis plotline, or the Karlee and Jeff effect on the Main Characters, or the Porno couple developing.

You got a solid story here, that I am enjoying a lot. Great angle to take on the cheating wife, developing/reluctant cuckold, story, I'm looking forward to more!

rainbow001rainbow001over 2 years ago

I have to agree with the other comments. No one could be stupid enough to think this is real therapy. He should run screaming from the building and never look back.

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Well, I kept up with this due to the quality fo the writing, and the hope that the husband would realize what Dr. Brunder is doing to him and he would act like a real man and not go along iwth the plan. But alas, this is a dressed up simp cuck conditioning piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've read a lot of stories on here and I do (did) like the fact that the Husband confronted the Counselor previously; the fact that she went and told the wife and then provides dildos of the potential lovers (ex lovers) does not seem to fit in with a fair outcome with both partners (or realistic marriage therapy). Also the Husband saying no to a date and hates the flirting begs the question whether the wife really trying to attempt to give all to save her marriage? I can understand being conflicted but he can see the pitfulls.

Regardless it is well written so congrats but I wish the Husband has the drive to stick to what he believes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Husband’s spend their days at hard labor. Wives hang out in the shops with rest of the merchandise. All one needs to know to know what’s going on here. He should agree to go along with her provided she arranges for him to have sex with two women for every man she “dates.” See how relaxed and accepting she is then.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Wow you need serious help, almost as much as Subone1 does.

You are the exact type of writer that is dragging Literotica into the trash heap. Not sure you even remotely understand real humans.

Still thinking you're a retread hoping for a new crowd, which wont happen when idiocy such as this appears to you to be worth posting.

Keep writing and keep making Literotica a drain circling place.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 2 years ago

2 stars from me. I found this chapter to be plodding, and that is with me scrolling through the paragraphs of the description of the porno film. What did the blow-by-blow description of the porno film have anything to do with this tale? I imagine that everyone on this site has watched a porno film or two, and there was nothing new about the film that hasn't been done a hundred times, so I thought it contributed little to your tale. I think by now you should simply cut to the chase ... is John wanting to be: (1) a cuckold with a hotwife? (2) a stag with a vixen wife? or (3) a more traditional husband who wants to be in a monogamous relationship with his wife? John shouldn't need anyone else on this planet to tell him the answer to that question, and once he decides what he wants, the story should be over. I don't care about Lisa, or what she thinks or wants in the least--we already know from chapter 1 that she is a selfish, immature slut with no boundaries. Why Lisa wants to remain married to John is a mystery to me, and I would think to John. Why doesn't Bruder examine why Lisa wants to remain married to John--it would be more interesting than Bruder trying to discover if John gets hard thinking of Lisa fucking other men. And why does John want to remain married to Lisa when he now knows that she is a cheating, selfish slut--he keeps getting mad at her throughout this tale so he doesn't appear to actually want to go down the cuckoldry/stag path? Why doesn't Bruder simply tell them that role-playing is fine but that Lisa needs to realize that John wants to be in a monogamous relationship and that if Lisa wants to fuck other men, she should be single? Why doesn't Bruder tell John and Lisa to simply get divorced so that Lisa can date/fuck as many men as she likes, and if John wants to occasionally come over to Lisa's apartment and stick his dick in Lisa's well-used hole, he can, but without any legal or societal ties? That seems like such a simple, obvious solution to this mess of a marriage. That would seem to be a much healthier relationship for Lisa and John than what they have now. And why doesn't John tell Lisa that he doesn't give a fuck about her and simply go out and fuck other women--he was ready to get a divorce in chapter 1, was he not? Either John wants to go into the cuckold/stag relationship or he doesn't, but the way you have written his character, it seems to me as if he does NOT want to have a wife like that--he just enjoys the fantasy of it. I guess I'm going to have to go back and re-read Chapter 1 now to see why you have Lisa and John deciding to remain married when it seems as if they have totally opposing ideas on what "marriage" means. Due to the plodding, confusing nature of this particular chapter, along with the plethora of new, unlikeable characters, I can only give this chapter 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Typical retards in the comments reading a cuckolding story on it's 5th chapter and getting mad they just read a cuckolding story.

Brilliant chapter, keep up the great work

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Another amazing chapter. Cant wait to see how the journey continues

-26thNC Approved

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Very similar to "Couples Camp" by Carnee. You wrote a great jerk off story. But I am still hoping you let you main character decide he has a scrotum with a pair of balls inside.

dante22dante22over 2 years ago

Question> Can Lisa do anything wrong?? Looks to me like the therapy is aimed at teaching John how to deal with and accept her cheating so she can go out and fuck the world and keep john too. It seems that Lisa has no idea what love is and maybe just a little small attempt at educating her might help to at least get them on the same page

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not to late to save the story he’s getting shit on the whole story not a love story if selfish bitch only cares about her own pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best, and well written stories to be found on this site. It’s frustrating reading about how John knows what he likes and wants, but continues to fuck it up. Like most husbands who go through this process, there is jealousy involved. But once you accept the fact that sex and love are two different things and that you wife is yours alone, then the fun begins.

It’s a shame this site has a couple of complete assholes who feel the need to make such idiotic comments on the stories here. It’s clear they have absolutely no clue what they’re talking about. For those who come for the stories, they get what they desire. For the fucked up trolls, they simply get butt fucked by other dudes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hubby needs to get with it. We also need those videos.

Waiting for the next installment!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

Disillusioned. Although the sex is arousing and the emotions are visceral I am disappointed. I don't know why I after reading the title of this series that I thought it might be something else. It is as the title says. It is a primer for cuckolding your husband. I am not one who normally knocks another's sexual preferences, but between the wife and the therapist this guy doesn't have a chance. Going forward John may be a very happy man, or he may be a miserable cuckold. Either way these women are going to drag him kicking and screaming into the lifestyle. It all depends on whether he can purge his popular social thinking. Nonetheless, this is a very hot series that I have enjoyed reading. Fives stars and a favorite.

BigDee44BigDee44over 2 years ago

Brunder: "through your sharing sessions, with John needing to reenact the encounters and falling very naturally into the role of the voyeur husband, the cuckold." John! Wake up! Act on your feelings, the ones that say, "Get out of here!" Lisa is now a big cock slut. She will never accept being only with YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why doesn’t husband get to meet flirt and date other women? John doesn’t because this series belongs in Fetish category where the husbands have a mental sexual orientation that is not good for society regardless of the many paragraphs of explaining how it can be ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just let the cuck become self-aware and break new ground from the standard routine.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 2 years ago

I'm really enjoying reading this.You've done a good job of portraying the manipulation and deceit of the wife and therapist. I appreciated the reference to gay conversion therapy in a negative context. Of course it's never worked because the premise that it's a choice is completely wrong. In a way the number they're running on our intrepid John isn't so different from gay conversion therapy. John simply wants his wife not to cheat on him so they go to work convincing him that he's sick and unreasonable and set about conditioning him to stop standing up for himself. Of course you announced this in your choice of title but it might have gone another way. In no time at all they'll have poor John salivating like one of Pavlov's dogs every time his wife cheats. Of course, Lisa pretends that she's sincerely trying to help him find his way to discarding his outdated and damaging jealousy but she appears to have no intention of ceding any ground or marital rights to John. She's merely conditioning him to accept dishonesty and infidelity. It's cheating and betrayal dressed up nicely as sexually woke.

Really a great read! You write beautifully.

TurnipkingTurnipkingover 2 years ago

Happy you are back to writing loving the adventures so far.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 2 years ago

The premise here is that he was physically aroused by his wife's infidelity. Seems unlikely to me, but let's just accept it for the sake of the argument. While he was physically aroused, he was mentally and emotionally distraught. Much easier for me to accept. So what is the best way forward for the wife, to continue to be unfaithful and try to alter his deep-seated emotional response or to exercise a little restraint so he has no need to get upset? Apparently the psychologist thinks he will be happier as a fully-fledged cuckold. Am I the only one who has a problem with this proposition?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The writing is very good and I have enjoyed the story. Its to bad however that it has now taken the typical path of these types of stories. He went from there will be no more cheating to cuck.

The therapy angle is well though out even trying to make since of what happened but it's all one sided and really manipulation. As usual in theses stories there is no consequences for the cheating wife and only humiliation for the stupid husband.

I really wish you had played the other side where he sticks to his guns and is not turned into a simp. There is still time to do it but I don't think you will take it that way. All in all however well written and so far worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What disturbs me in this story more than other similar stories is the complete betrayal and manipulation of MC by those who claim they love him, are trying to help him and only want what’s best for him. She cheated. He agreed to go to marriage counseling to save his marriage. His “counseling is to be repeatedly told his thoughts and feelings are WRONG!, that he needs to relax and accept whatever Lisa wants and that despite being the victim, HE needs to change. On the other side, Lisa can do no wrong - all behaviors, desires and actions are fully approved by the “therapist.” The therapist discloses his private discussions to others. Lisa discloses the substance of their confidential therapy discussions to others. Julienne is fully in the loop and, along with the therapist, working to undermine MC and enable Lisa - all contrary to what MC was sold when he agreed to attend therapy. Sexual cheating was bad enough. This shit is nothing but a conspiracy to destroy a man Lisa claims to love. And that is worse than her marital infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rly loved the story until this chapter. The revelation that he always knew about the cheating and enjoyed it in a way, was a big turn off for me. I stopped reading the story at that.

If you ever write a new story I surely will read it anyway, bc I loved the first chapters of this one.

OmegaPointOmegaPointover 2 years ago

Waiting for the next episode with bated breath. Story continues to get more exciting as they move deeper into the realities of cuckold life and divine degradation. I am hoping Lisa brings her husband to a full acceptance of his new role and the new dynamics of their relationship, with all it's sordid indignities and humiliations. I am certain that under the able guidance of Dr. Brunder, I will not be disappointed.

Does anyone have Brunder's number? I need some Cuck Therapy myself.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

AMAZING chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super hot!!!!! I love the talking!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the writer has talent and as Kalmaxos stated this theme was anticipated. It would be wonderful if the writer would do something to surprise us and let John assert himself and insist on fidelity from his wife and not let himself be conditioned into accepting being a cuckold. That would make the story have a surprise ending.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Interesting

I like the story for the most part, but it does feel to me like the good doctor and wife are just manipulating the husband into accepting something that he might not really want, and that's really not fair to him, but aside from that I think the story is very interesting and well done

rockpaperscissor8rockpaperscissor8over 2 years ago

The movie in this part of the series adds a lot to Lisa and John's journey to him becoming an active participant in his cuckolding. Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As many have stated the therapy plot device is very good and the story well written. Lisa’s trigger by large cocks to become a hot wife is really over used in LW stories. This fictional story has a few disappointing wholes. Writing that a larger cock makes Lisa betray her husband and that justifies her desires is an insult to women and ridiculous. First lover Mark had a huge cock almost largest in Dr Brunder’s collection. Now Lewis is significantly larger by the dildo Lisa is given. It must be same as a baseball bat in girth.

Why would John want sex with her. She will never be satisfied with a normal cock and John won’t be able to feel anything. It will be like sticking his dick into 64 oz slurpy cup and trying to get some friction.

The psycho babble used to trick John is well written as are the conversations.

The perfect conspiracy of John’s boss their friends the doctors’ practice and all the guests at the resort is a bit twighlight zone in how everyone but John are in on the con.

Obviously John will accept being a cuck as he gets well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this chapter immensely. Lisa’s confession, to Dr. Bruner in their couple’s therapy session, added a unique and unpredicted twist to this plot line. That pretty much ‘outed’ the husband, because he became very excited when fucking his wife - after she had just fucked her lover.

Even though Lisa and John did not discuss this, it was the 800-pound elephant in the room. It confirmed, at some unspoken or even unconscious level, that John responded vigorously to his wife having another man’s cum in her!

The hobo sex scenes were extremely well done. This train may not be bound for glory, but it is bound for gory! We can’t wait for the next chapeter!

CuriouslymarriedCuriouslymarriedover 2 years ago

This is amazingly intelligent storytelling

capri_cd2capri_cd2over 2 years ago

loved the story darling. first of all, thank you so much for your effort and imagination and diligence in turning out one sexy chapter after another with such insight into the cuckold psyche. (oh, and screw the haters!).

I have to admit skimming the second part of the story and will return to it later, but i loved and read several times Lisa's confession and exposing darling John to Dr. Brunder, i so love Mark knowing that John loves his wife's cum filled pussy and his commitment to sending sexy slut Lisa home with a large and copious cream pie ... i'm surprised that Dr. Brunder so quickly ruled out John's willingness, eagerness to perform clean up duty. i mean he asked her every time if Lisa wanted him to go down on him several times, i wish she would say yes and gently push his head down to her messy sexy cum filled pussy, the scene was wonderful and sexy.

my first cream pie brought back all those nights as a young single man in the bookstores and bathhouses and my love of Cock and Cum, i wonder if it would have the same effect on John? i did see him handling the Cock fucking Lisa in the second part of the story so who knows. In any event, this is a classic, wonderful and sexy story and i want to compliment, congratulate and thank you, looking forward to where ever you take us. kisses, capri

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is shaping up to be an all time classic in the cuckold genre. I really, really hope you don't get discouraged from all the repressed cucks who leave nasty comments and bad ratings.

ZetaZilchZetaZilchover 2 years ago

Although the storytelling and therapy angle are still interesting to me, my predictability rating stands. According to some psychological guilds, a disorder is not a disorder if the person is not bothered by it

(despite the "shame" coming from the patriarchy), or others are not injured, or no one is underage, etc. Hubby is being trained to be a good cuck which in some professionals interpretations is simply a sub-category of the masochistic paraphilia. Yes, hot wives are sadists and cuckolds are masochists. Maybe the therapist should be a senior femdom training a junior femdom. Again the therapy angle with the detailed "psycho-babble" is compelling. Definitely going to continue to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Extremely good. Extremely. Congratulations. Please, do not read people who to not like. We are with you. Follow your path with no fear. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I very much liked the story so far, the therapy angle is new, but something I have zero experience with. The husband is obviously being trained up to be a willing cuck, and despite my gender I feel sorry for him, both women, and several others, are taking full advantage of him. I understand it's fiction, and a class of story that won't appeal to most, but the "ethics" on display here by the doctor and the wife are cringeworthy, at least for me. HE'S the victim here, and he's the one that must change?

I would love to see the husband decide that their sexy housemate is also free for fooling around with, I'm sure that the good doctor and/or his wife would have no problem with that, after all, "that was yesterday." I could also see the husband taking an attitude that he didn't care what she did, nor with whom, falling instantly out of love with her. The wife would be free to live as she wishes, and the husband could find a new therapist to help him through what Dr. B did to him, perhaps a good malpractice suit to follow. Unfortunately I could also see the depressed husband removing himself from the wife's life in a more permanent way, perhaps by waiting on the nearby railroad tracks for the next freight train to come...

You have written a powerful story that obviously has generated a lot of comments, thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is grotesque the plot twists that people suggest. It is something unique to this websit to have these weird suggestions. If you were reading 'Game of thrones, you will ask the author to make the characters stop killing each other? What's the point in this? And who says that the story does not like to many? Cuckolding stories are extremely popular in spite of the moronic comments of "no man can enjoy this" and all the sugestions of "now he must ask for divorce" or "now he must kill his wife" or whatever nonsense people comes with. Please respect authors and write you own stories about perfect couples with a conventional way of life.

ChimeraLoveMeeChimeraLoveMeeover 2 years ago

You are one of the best writers in the cuck kink, up there with xleglover. Ignore people in the other comments who give bad ratings, they shouldn't read the story if they are offended by it.

I always thought therapy was a great plot device for erotica, but there are a surprisingly small number of stores that use it. But you managed to make great use of it. Waiting for the next parts of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravo! Excellent! Was worth the wait! Just excellent. Once again, write what you want to write, what you enjoy. Don't get bullied by idiots into writing for someone else. Game of Thrones was good cause the author was writing for himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's just too one sided with the wife and therapist to be an enjoyable story, unless you gain pleasure from seeing a weak minded individual being slowly but relentlessly driven to his doom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the anonymous below. Precisely. This is what from were many of us gain pleasure. If you do not, you can og to any other story and that's it. Or of course you can remain here saying nonsense. This is the beauty of internet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh wow! Superbly written by an educated and knowledgeable Author. I think we know what will happen but I am torn between wanting him to resist and on the other hand submit to his inner desires.

Looking forward to more!,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am surprised that one of the comments posted here spoke to the husband being weak minded and doom bound. I might argue that the husband was strong willed enough to realize what truly made himself happy. My experience with cuckoldry was to me very gratifying. After prodding my girlfriend for some time she reluctantly agreed to try it and after the third short affair I doubt I could have stopped her from continuing. I considered this a gift to my girlfriend as she did also. Unfortunately she succumbed to her families religious life style and we ended up going our separate ways. I can promise you I am not weak minded and for those who feel cuckolds are, I would encourage you to read something other than cuckold erotica.

I thank the writer for such a well written story and soo look forward to more...hopefully much more.

billtomlin60billtomlin60over 2 years ago

First, I love this series and the slow but steady conversion Lisa and team are putting John through. The characters are 100% believable, as is the dialog and descriptions of sexual events. That said, for this particular chapter I felt the therapy sessions were a bit too much, too long, too clinical. The story seemed to drag, slowed down by too much of the clinical plot. It seemed to be getting in the way of the conversion story. Also, it feels like it's taking a really long time for John to be converted. His continual jealousy is understandable, but as a reader I was sometimes shouting into the story "get on with it!" ala Monte Python fame.

I'm not sure if the author is reading these comments or not, but if so my suggestion would be to take what you've written and then cut it in half. The word count seems unusually high, I suspect you could still provide the key plot points but in half the words, and with most if not all of the feel of the story still there.

Please don't take this hopefully helpful comment the wrong way. I'm a big fan of your writing and am looking forward to the next chapter - going from good to great is all I'm preaching. Thanks and I anxiously await another chapter!

Sittingbull13Sittingbull13over 2 years ago

Absolutely love the series! The slow buildup of tension, the characters, and pace of the story are tremendous. My wife and I read this part side by side while we were in bed and finished with a memorable night indeed. Thank you.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 2 years ago

I really hope that this campaign by Lisa and Dr. Brunner is supposed to build on the fact that he was and is aroused by Lisa's behavior. Does Brunder even see other types of couples?

yoloswagqtyoloswagqtover 2 years ago

Please pt 6, checking every day is killing me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"they shouldn't read the story if they are offended by it." The comment, and comments like that, is as ridiculous as the story. Slow brutal mental abuse of MC, legitimized by 'therapy'. And while I don't begrudge the cucks jerking off to it, there is scant evidence the MC does (enjoy being a cuck), and substantial evidence that it is destroying him. The wife is a masochistic whore. From a writing standpoint, this could not be much more predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Waiting for part six, just like everybody else.

Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Also waiting it's getting good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This has been one of the most exciting and creative, “Reluctant” Cuckold stories I’ve ever read. One of the things he did especially well was to make his characters seem totally believable. That was the key to keeping me engaged and emotionally invested. The main character experienced intense anger being betrayed and lied to by his otherwise loving wife. To a much lesser extent, he discovered through therapy that seeing his wife getting intensely fucked was also a turn-on although clearly not something he wanted in real life. Each time the main character was angry with his wife’s flirtatious behavior I worried the author would abandon his character and inexplicably transform him into a willing Cuckold and kill the story but he kept coming up with creative and believable ways to keep us engaged. I rated every Chapter 5 stars but personally wish I had stopped reading the end of Page 6 when the intensity was at a peak. Thanks very much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have been reading stories on this wonderful site for eighteen years.There have been some poor writers,some mediocre and some really high calibre ones.Neve have I come across a sheer,breathtaking narrative ingenuity as I have with this author.The standard,editing and polish of the storytelling is jaw droppingly magnificent. I am completely in awe.Most stories on this site inspire me to put pen to paper or finger to keyboard, but this guy makes me want to run and hide;to sit in a darkened room and contemplate my own ineptitude. Just simply too good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, to bad it looks like you may not finish it given how long it has been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yup definitely looks like it is over. I guess the author has moved on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Come on .....please.

End this story - I keep looking but .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great series! The fact Lisa asked John if he would allow “him” to fuck her while she had Lewis’ replica buried in her pussy was hot! The fact john agreed to allowing “him” to fuck her all while watching Lewis’s replica stretch her labia was hotter!

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

I have enjoyed your story & wait impatiently for the next series! Get off your ass & start writing, PLEASE! Why haven't you let the husband start playing & having his flings? "What's good for the goose is good for......"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cmon, where is pt 6?? I'm checking every day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Even hotter was she knew the replica john fucked her with was Lewis’, but john had no idea. When she asked if he will let “him” fuck her, he was unaware he just agreed to watching Lewis breed his wife! Getting me hard just thinking about next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First comment on this site. Please can you finish the story. Really enjoying it so far 5star.

Matrix97Matrix97over 2 years ago

I really like your approach...loved your first series and enjoyed this one too. Hoping for part 6 soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, you are just one big tease aren't you?

See how many people want you to finish this story.

Please, please, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would be soo helpful if you could let your fans know if another chapter is coming sometime soon. No problem if it’s not, but it would help keep me checking back if I knew it was coming. Fantastic series so far though I hope you surprise us again and don’t have Ch6 play out the way it appears the end of Ch5. No protagonist or angst = no engagement, at least for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know everyone has their choice of lifestyles and I get this is an erotic fantasy story site, but the logic and justification for cheating in it is frustrating not erotic. This story is well written, but this idea that he needs to get with the program of letting his wife sleep with other people versus her to stop cheating is crazy. The number of swinger/cuckold relationships that last long term are extremely, extremely, extremely rare. Life is tough enough between 2 monogamous people working together to try and manage everything that is thrown their way (kids, jobs, friends, coworkers, extended family, neighbors, strangers, criminals and all the conflict these groups can throw your way). Most couples have a hard time getting enough quality time together. To deprive your spouse of some of that rare time on a consistent basis to have sex with someone else is a recipe for disaster. Consensual sex is the most intimate thing 2 people can do. Doing that with someone that is not your spouse, because your spouse is incapable of giving you that same amount of pleasure, only makes it infinitely worse. Who would ever want to be married to a cheating spouse who's need to have sex takes precedence over staying married to you and any love, family, or home you shared. It is normally exciting to watch couples try to stop this from happen (for all the reasons previously stated), but they end up not being able to stop. Sometimes these couple split, sometimes they stop the cheating and get back together, and sometime they agree to a new life style (which is almost always doomed to fail in the long run). But the idea that marriage or monogamy is the problem, not the cheating, is too unrealistic, and makes it hard to like the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"We don't have to talk," she said finally. "I know that was... I mean, that was a lot to process for both of us. But, I think... I feel like we are finding a way forward. I really feel like... well, that we can find a way to be really happy. That I can make you happy. I'll do anything to make you happy, John. And well. Know that. I mean... fucking, anything."

How about not fucking around on your husband? No? Didn’t think so.

Every person that gets busted will say they will do “anything” to make up for it. But when anything is suggested, they put boundaries on that. With Lisa it’s a classic case of anything but stop spreading for huge cock.

So therein lies the problem. John is being groomed to accept Lisa’s infidelities while really getting nothing of any value in return. No commitment, no loyalty, no exclusivity. Just gets to nurse her when she has a cold and watch her get fucked by other men.

I’m reality, is it a marriage worth saving? What is Johnny boy trying to save? He gets nothing positive out of it except to watch his wife in a live porno which to be honest most men would find erotic on some level only because of the disconnect to the love they once had for their wife. In truth most guys would be disgusted, feel betrayed and repulsed but that doesn’t fit with the script. Authors prerogative.

John needs to move on. His self worth is rapidly being diminished. He’s the one jumping through mental hoops while his wife has the occasion cry about how she felt a little guilty. These scales are so unbalanced, so once sided that any other male character other than John would have left a long time ago regardless how good the jerk relief was.

Great writing style, taps into emotion and by the bulk of comments fires up the egos. Well done but let’s try and pull it back to John a bit. Can see where this is headed but hoping the author will add a few twists that allow John to keep his “manhood” somewhat intact and not just another simp cuckold.

Robbert1953Robbert1953over 2 years ago

Wow. Just Fucking WOW. Loovvvvee this story and all the people in it . Its very erotic and I find myself imagining it is me and my wife. Most men would love to watch their wives fucking another guy and I am definately one of them. This would have to be one of the best stories that I have and still reading. Thanks for sharing.

lotusluvrlotusluvrover 2 years ago

So wish the three years of couple therapy my wife and I went through were this constructive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So eating another guys cum from your cheating wife’s gaping cunt is supposed to strengthen your relationship?

Right…….

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“So far, however, Lisa, you seem to doing an excellent job in terms of pace. Just keep it up."

Translated….”you’re well on your way to being a slut, we just need to psy op your husband a tad more and your home and hosed”.

Good writing style, shit topic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lisa is only motivated by her own lust. Nothing more. She wants her husband to validate her own selfishness and narcissism. That’s the only purpose he serves. If he doesn’t, she’ll find another to take his place but will continue to fuck until she’s to old to move.

No trust, no loyalty, no respect. Definitely no love, just lust. That’s the sum of Lisa’s life and she’s prepared to destroy her husband’s future to get it. What a horrible creature and what a loathsome lifestyle filled with doubt, jealousy and mistrust. That’s probably why so many swinging lifestyles never last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like any piece of equipment, the more it gets used, the more it gets loaned out, the more wear and tear, and the chance it comes back damaged. No different to a slut wife. She’s going to be damaged goods down the track as her looks fade and her body succumbs to the ravages of time, coupled with the fact that she’s got the pussy of a burnt out village whore. After a while hubby just looks at her as being nothing but damaged goods and will trade her for a younger model.

But hey, she’s got lots of good memories to keep her company in the nursing home after her pussy is dried up. She can think back to the countless faceless cocks she fucked and sucked during the time she became a slave her emotions.

Great life, fulfilled life…..wasted life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

John will soon be a cuckold, just as his wife and her buddy the psychiatrist planned for him to be ... so best to walk away now ... right?

TdiskTdiskover 2 years ago

Great story. Well written and detailed. Many anonymous commentators seem compelled to judge the conduct of the characters and make no observation about the entertainment value of the story. Literotica is not a site dedicated to morality tales or sexual advice. The stories are entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I still don't know how I feel about this.

First of all, your writing is great and really erotic at the right parts. But the whole tangent of the movie they were watching was pretty boring and I skipped it all.

Secondly, I just don't feel like the story isn't working towards the end it's heading towards.

I'd much rather have seen this same story, ending with a realization that John has to leave becausw his wife shows no remorse and will cheat on him again.

Furthermore the therapist only fixating on John, and not on the lies, deception and affair that Lisa had seems pretty weak to me as well.

But I guess all of this would change the story too much, maybe this could be written in an alternative part.

Overall I like it, but I get this sinking feeling in my chest reading this and knowing that it will end in a wimpy cuck and his remorseless wife and smug therapist "winning".

Even though the wife should be on her knees, begging John not to divorce her sorry ass.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 2 years ago

A much more realistic couples therapy would include having Lisa feel the angst of John fucking another woman, maybe in front of Lisa. Can she let go of her anxiety and jealousy? We all know the answer to that question. So why should John repress his jealousy over Lisa screwing another man? The shrink does not try to get John to do clean up (of the cream pie) so why does she want John to accept another man’s cum on his cock for sloppy seconds, and for him to be excited by it? Saving the marriage means he must accept Lisa’s need to be a hot wife? What’s left out of this sort of rationalization is the dilution of Lisa’s feelings for John. Despite the assertion that it’s only sex, for a woman there is always an element of emotional attachment which has to conflict with her “marital freelings.” John maybe gets hard due to the sperm competition reflex, or because he’s kinky with his fantasies, but one-sided swinging seems a dumb and ultimately doomed way to save a marriage. A marriage counselor is supposed to be impartial. Clearly such is not the case here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One way traffic so far. The whole story is geared towards getting John to accept Lisa’s selfish hotwife lifestyle. While the writing is great, the storyline itself is vulgar and belittling towards John. I’m reality, John should be out sampling all the hotwife whores the resort has to offer and let Lisa do whatever the fuck she wants. Their relationship would soon deteriorate because Lisa requires John to be the cuckold for her to reach her cosmic highs. A cock is a cock, yet coming home to hubby after having been stretched out and all the power that entails within the relationship is what is the ultimate aphrodisiac for this lifestyle. As soon as John realises that his emotional needs are not being met he will leave Lisa, regardless of how good a fuck she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Serve your case? John, this is for you. And us. Nobody is against you here. Remember what Dr. Brunder said? 'Stop being frightened of getting well?'

So John’s the sick one because he wants to have a monogamous relationship and Lisa is normal because she wants to fuck every cock that walks past.

That’s some real twisted liberal bullshit, brought to you by the same people that think men cosplaying as women in front of kids is ok.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 1 year ago

Love the manipulative characters in the Dr and the female lead. Interesting how this has become a out Johns jealousy amd not her fucking another guy. Also agree with other commenters that if she can daye then so should he

maddictmaddict12 months ago

As I have scanned the comment and put myself in Johns place the emotions are running high

John your on your way, tomorrow night is it. Lisa will be very impressed that you calmed your desire to do bodily harm on him.

A very creative story

WalkingThinkingWalkingThinking8 months ago

This is a terrific story

johns inherent need to see Lisa fucked by another man and his conflicting image of himself as a husband are palatable.

Will be interesting to watch Lisa edge John leading up until she fucks Lewis , but more interesting to read John emotions after he has cum watching Lisa , especially if John cums before Lewis. The high of arousal gone and standing watching Lewis and Lisa still fucking. What a head fuck that would be

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A friend of mine is going through similar bullshit like this sans the therapy. His wife wants to spice up their sex life by taking lovers both in front of her husband and separately, however said husband can’t take on any female liaisons as the wife can’t deal with that emotionally. They have three kids, all under 12 and his initial response is to leave her to her whoring and move out. It astounds me that the wife can’t seem to grasp the emotional destruction she’s dumping on the father of her kids. It’s literally destroying him. He’s a changed mad, once the life of the party, now he’s constantly stressed, anxiety through the roof, distrustful of all females, it’s sad to see what he’s going through yet she continues with her selfish pursuit. It’s obvious to all in the know it has zero to do with spicing up anything between the two of them and everything to do with her sexual narcissism. The husband has realised this as well and had her served much to her surprise. Another sad statistic enabled by a woman that believed the liberal bullshit she was being fed. I feel for the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"Husband’s spend their days at hard labor. Wives hang out in the shops with rest of the merchandise."

Yes and no. I agree that Brunder gave Lisa a public-facing job in order to let her meet potential lovers, but that's not because she's "merchandise". Instead, it's the next step in Lisa and John's therapy for her to hook up with someone, so Brunder's doing what she can to facilitate that by peeling her away from John and putting her in the way of other men. Is that conniving of Brunder? Yes, absolutely. Would it be horrible in a real-life therapist? Yes - grounds for a disciplinary hearing at the very least. But in a bent little work of *fiction* like this one ... well, some of us find the whole twisted setup extremely hot, and that's just one more detail adding to the hotness.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous