All Comments on 'Cuck Therapy Pt. 06'

by Siriussixnine

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments (Page 2)
NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 1 year ago

Over a year now with no follow on chapter? What’s up there?

GECuckGECuckover 1 year ago

Amazing story! So well written and hot. Keep going, I can’t wait till he watches Lisa fet fucked and filled with cum! I would love to go to a resort like this:)

Seriously, very well done

JasteJasteover 1 year ago

Excellent series of chapters in this series and it would really be a crime if you didnt add more

CptMarvel88CptMarvel88about 1 year ago

Love this story, too bad it stopped here

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

This guy is being cucked and doesn’t even realize it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When can we hope to see the next part please!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Love the trickle truth and the grooming. Not really!

The story was going great up until the point at which they went off to 'camp cuckold'. At that point it just became impossible to suspend disbelief in terms of what you'd expect from John ... part of the problem is that the asymmetry in the relationship caused by John having a tiny dick means that not only is he incapable of properly satisfying Lisa but by extension anyone else, so there's no real reason given as to why Lisa wants or even needs to remain in the marriage other than for her own convenience, which ultimately just emasculates John making him a weak, sad and easily manipulated character.

It's not even if Lisa is that great of a catch or otherwise she wouldn't have settled for this small dicked loser, maybe some back story as to how she was from an uptight religious sect, an inexperienced virgin when she married would at least that would explain her situation.

As faithful women that won't bring incurable STD's home are not impossible to find, and they don't have children it's hard to understand what reason John has for sticking around ... especially as he must know it's only a matter of time before she finds someone that can not only provide for her sexual needs but is also willing to satisfies her emotional and financial need's.

It's a precarious position that John finds himself in, and not one that provides any real benefits. It also provides absolutely zero confidence in the future, which makes it a very poor investment of time and energy ... and hard to understand why he wouldn't just walk away.

You can say all you want, but the only way a couple like this stay together in a relationship like this is if they're both toxic and no one else is willing to put up with either of them for anything other than occasional casual sex, which might be true as Lisa's AP was also cheating on his GF. This makes it incredibly difficult to invest any fucks into the story, so much so that I founds myself skim reading the last chapter.

Also the big dick = vaginal orgasms trope is fake, boring and untrue, the woman either has the nerve endings and capacity or she doesn't. Not saying that some women don't psychologically get off on big dicks, as obviously they do, but that's a different thing entirely. I could go into all the other downsides of excessive size, but UTI's and incontinence just doesn't do anything for me.

It would be just nice if for once someone could make a story like this that played off of something real where you could empathise with both the characters and it didn't just come across as an I got all my ideas about how to satisfy women from watching porn.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey211011 months ago

Boy they really played this guy. No where in any of these stories did Dr. Brunder address Karly's infidelity and how she was going "heal" her, but she went on and on about how John needed to learn to accept this new reality in order to heal. It is like he is the fucking problem and Karly is a pure as the driven snow. All of the women in this story must have set this whole up in order to corner John. He never had a chance. How come they never addressed why John couldn't take a lover too? Although very hot and filled with angst this story is full of holes and facts left unaddressed, but I rated it a 5 for the angst and the sex.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great so far!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The author has skills, and is able to write a story that ignites voracious response from his readers.

Another author on LW put it so eloquently in one of his stories. Forgive me for not remembering the name of the author or story, but I did copy the following passage.

"It's by how much they have to sacrifice to keep it. Monogamy is really hard. Having a single partner for fifty or sixty years, forsaking all others, is hard. There's boredom and miscommunications and moods and conflicts and all kinds of other things to tempt you. So when you choose to sacrifice intimacy with everyone else in the world, then you're demonstrating how committed you are to your partner. To me, that's how you know if someone loves you like a partner should. They're willing to make a huge sacrifice day after day to show you that they love you."

Lisa obviously couldn't make the sacrifice and ultimately is shown that she is driven more by her primordial instincts than any real love for her husband. John is just filling in for her ultimate betrayal when she finally finds an emotional connection with a big cock that can also finance her lifestyle. John will be in the rear mirror faster than he can say "Fuck you Dr Brunder".

With all cuckold scenarios, the male has to be a submissive. Period. It can't work otherwise. I can tell you point blank that if it wasn't for the thin blue line, most women would end up in hospital if they every uttered those words "honey, we need to talk" followed by "If you really loved me, you'd let me do this". It is the ultimate betrayal of a partnership and no amount of leftist liberal sugar coating with therapists that also think genders are interchangeable will ever change it, unless of course you are a submissive, in which case that coupled with a healthy dose of mental illness and your off to the races, hand in hand while your wife regularly fucks her boyfriends and you spend your time fantasising about her coming home well fucked with a full load to share with you. Really? Thats what it takes to make your relationship work? That is what ignites your arousal?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Going by the authors logic, I can’t wait to fuck around on my wife and expect her full forgiveness, even supporting me as I fulfil my needs for a tighter cunt. It means nothing to our marriage, I still love her, she’s the only one I want washing my clothes, cleaning my house and looking after our kids. We have a true love, a strong love. It’s just I need a tighter cunt on occasions, an itch I need to scratch that will ultimately make our marriage stronger. We will grown old together, die in each others arms. I’ll never compare her with the hundreds or thousands of tighter cunts I’ve fucked over the years.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So according to the author, monogamy is an illness that requires treatment.

Anxiety due to infidelity is treatable by more infidelity.

Successful relationships are built on the wife becoming a slut while the husband watches and funds said relationships.

I can tell you from experience that sharing your partner becomes stale very quickly. Emotional connections ALWAYS happen, regardless of any rules agreed upon. In the end, I got sick of trying to chase the next sexual high which involved her doing gang bangs and dogging. Left soon after that.

20 years later she’s looking haggard, a single mom to 3 children who’s fathers are whereabouts unknown while I’ve been happily married to the same exclusive women for 18 years with kids. The contrast couldn’t be more pronounced.

That said, the author has talent and should continue. Maybe, just maybe there is a final twist in the saga that appeals to many of his readers moralistic hangups.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"Tell you what, John. If you promise to give Lisa her freedom, and if she doesn't mind, I'll let you fuck me."

“Doesn’t mind”?……fuck her. It’s open relationship season now.

"Just the once. If you agree to let Lisa do whatever she wants whenever she wants. With whoever she wants."

“Just the once”?…...fuck no! John should go out and get laid as much as he can. Lisa’s got his permission to fuck around. He’d be a complete moron to not get his end away. See if Lisa likes that situation.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not sure what happened to the rest of this story but he/she hasn’t posted any additional work in almost 2 years. It was good writing even though based on the title the outcome was obvious from the first page of part 1. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Worst therapist ever, which may be the point.

The writing is excellent, and things flow well. I had an emotional reaction to the story, which is a compliment.

That said, I loathe the characters, I hate the direction, and I detest any part of this that may be reality.

The Brunder character is a cult leader, and hides behind paperwork to do what she does.

Lisa is a child with no self-control, a lack of morals or empathy, and should, realistically, have no chance at a loving relationship… she can’t hold up her end, without harming someone over and over.

John has no self-respect, and eats abuse with a spoon. He’s deplorable in his weakness, his acceptance of what Brunder says, and he’s not ever likely to be someone who can be relied on. He’d be an awful father, and in spite of whatever other redeeming features he may have, he’s doomed to misery and agony… by his own choice. Which means, he’s irredeemable.

There’s skill in the writing, technical and crafting. I’ve enjoyed the work. I’ll certainly give any works Siriussixnine wants to post, but I’m hoping for some fare that’s more palatable. That said, I’d like this story to have a more defined ending, even thought by the structure thus far, it’s going to be a sad one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like the authors stories, but his one seemed to go on and on. The desciptions of sex were the only things that kept me engaged.

I realize this is fantasy, and as such, it seems that her lover has to have a huge cock. That's not reality, like I said, it's fantasy.

I guess it's something LIT readers are looking for. Both women and men.

My wife took advantage of a free pass, two years into our marriage. I had it in my head that I'd find it arousing. (I had read so many stories in Penthouse about cheating wives and sharing, and it turned me on)

He gave her a ride home from a conference on a Friday afternoon. That night she told me. Surprisingly, I was shocked.

(In retrospect, I later realized, I at least expected to meet him. They had sat in the driveway for a while, and I had know idea who it was giving her a ride. Was she ashamed of him, his appearance? Or worse, was it someone I knew?)

After she told me, I laid down on the bed and asked her to tell me about it. She went though all the motions with me, as she described her fling. I couldn't hide the fact that it made me horny as hell! What the fuck! I don't know why, but it did! I had to ask the obvious question; was his cock bigger than mine? She said it was about the same size. It reality, it didn't really matter; he still got sucked and fucked by her. She told me he was from another province, and wanted her to go away with him. We pretty much spent the weekend in bed, fucking like crazy.

I'll never really know how much truth there was in it. Suspicion can always raise it's ugly head.

Anyway, her fucking other men, both real and imagined, became a regular fantasy for us. She'd get so worked up, I'd ask her to call me by his name, and when she did, it was like she felt like I was him and it'd send her over the edge. I later gave her more free passes, but she always declined. I believed her, in part because she knew how much the idea turned me on.

Fast forward, years later. I had a long standing affair with a co-worker. About 3 years into it, she slipped said it was nice to suck a normal sized cock. After some prodding, she told me about her husband's cock. Apparently, it was the size of a huge dildo we used on her; about 10 inches and thick as my wrist. At first, I was feeling a bit intimidated by his size. But then, why was she screwing around with me, if size was so important?

The lesson there was, cock size isn't that important. And I found out later, that I had been one in a long line of lovers from her past, two of which impregnated her, and she passed off as her husband's children. Now, that man, was a true definition of a Cuck. Lanky guy with a huge cock!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I know this story is a work of fiction, but I really enjoyed it. PLEASE add to it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

John married a size Queen and he doesn't have the equipment that she needs so, in effect he's not fit for purpose. It's a pretty straight forward equation with all solutions pointing towards John cutting his loses and moving on. No pussy, no matter how hot is worth losing your self respect for. And all pussy eventually gets old and wrinkled. Want to be sitting next to the hag when's she all dried up and reminisce about all the XL cocks she fucked and sucked? Nah, time to move on and chalk it up to experience.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very well written, sexy and interesting story, but with a story this long it never occurred to me you wouldn’t give us the ending you led us to expect. I think most readers wanted to be in the room when John watched Lisa shamelessly spread and beg for her lover’s cock and cum.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well written. I just can't get my head around the premise of the story which is that the husband will go through life not only knowing he can't and doesn't satisfy his wife sexually, but to then have to confront his sexual failings on a constant basis by watching his wife be satisfied by others.

It might be all lust and kink at the beginning but this can't be a sustainable relationship in the long run. She will either find someone that meets both her sexual and emotional needs and leave or he will find someone that is sexually satisfied with his performance and create an emotional bond with her. It's inevitable.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please please PLEASE give up the next part. I’ve played with my pussy so many times imagining my husband letting me have other men. I need more of this story. It’s incredible.

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaabout 2 months ago

I tend to cringe when I read stories like this one. But surprisingly, no cringe this time. You wove a somewhat believible story line. I tend toward more kinky scenarios…anal and rimming…both of which would work well in this genre of erotica.

GD6720GD6720about 1 month ago

I could write many things, such as been written already by others, BUT I will not. All I ask is you please continue with this story. Its truly wonderful to read and enjoy. Thank you. Five stars here's Ten ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Brunder is a horrifically manipulative bitch. A well written one.

No, she shouldn’t be practicing any kind of medicine. Now wonder she insists on all the legalities, she’d be sued into oblivion otherwise. Horrible, horrible woman.

Lisa is the same. Just not manipulative, beyond her constant fucking with her husbands mind by the end of this chapter. Her actions appear to be more fun for her, if she has a cuckold… without one, she wouldn’t be hurting someone who loves her.

John is in pain. That’s obvious, and subtly alluded to at times. This isn’t therapy, it’s conditioning… Brunder is conditioning John to put up with the situation with Lisa. If he was without the influence of Brunder sundering him intellectually, and Lisa emotionally, he’d realize what was happening, endure the short-term pain of divorce, and leave the whole situation behind.

He won’t though, because otherwise, there wouldn’t be a story.

To fit the story, John has to be a weak man, emotionally, and mentally.

Lisa is a slut. Brunder is an opportunist taking advance of the situation, making money off it, and maybe getting some kind of research done. John is going to be in pain as long as he stays in this situation, and my bet the writer dictates he stays with Lisa.

All in all, cheaters, people making money off cheaters, and weak people.

And well written too.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

No pussy is worth the mental anguish Lisa is putting John through. This is one of those modern women fables that tries to convince men that to have a strong relationship you need to allow your wife to freely fuck around on you while you deal with her emotional leftovers, you know, period pains, headaches, no makeup days, daggy clothes….all the relationship stuff hidden from Mr Big Dick. And your reward, you get to see her cum hard on a dick she doesn’t have to convince to put any emotional effort into other than by spreading her legs and you get to clean it up afterwards, maybe get some yourself if she isn’t too sore.

That’s the life you want? Playing second fiddle to some big cock while running around after your entitled modern wife?

Guess it’s goes with drinking IPA’s, man buns and Birkenstocks (with socks).

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous