All Comments on 'Cuck Therapy Pt. 06'

by Siriussixnine

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments
BigDee44BigDee44over 2 years ago

‘’ I looked in the mirror and saw the two of them exchange a look. Karlee and Lisa. It was done.

Success.’’ (for them - defeat for me) Is how I read that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good fucking God this was horrible.

She has free will but she chooses to be unfaithful, well why the fuck are you married to her you stupid cunt?

You love her? WHAT do you love about her? Is she a gourmet chef? A financial genius? Is she a billionaire? What the fuck is the point in being married to someone who plans on fucking you over and stabbing you in the back? Who can’t even forsake all others? What other vows will she break?

Seriously, this marriage is as a dead as Epstein.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shame you have not the courage to allow scoring, as this heap of crap would not get past 2 or 2.5

Usual garbage that is clearly in the wrong section

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How dissapointed in this follow up ( or down) .

This can become a masterpiece but its just a classic cuck.

Well it was prédictible but its a shame.

The fact he fuck Karlee just one time to close the deal is useless cause its just one time.

I waited this chanter and hoped for an original follow but not happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am so pleased you finally published this.

I loved it.......I can't wait for the next episode.

It makes me wonder if my husband really wants something like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yay!!!! So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Garbage. Sloppy seconds makes everything alright? Jeff gets up at the beach in deference to the boyfriend so he can sit next to Jeff’s wife? As they walk the beach, the boyfriend holds Jeff’s wife’s body and Jeff gets what’s left over; her hand. Doofus gets to have sex with his wife, but can’t finish in her because she’s saving herself for her boyfriend. The husbands get another woman’s sloppy seconds once so it’s okay for the wives to be total sluts for any and all comers forever? Blunder can’t force her to change from being a slut and honor her vows? Can she change her into accepting an open marriage so Doofus can go fuck whoever he wants? It’s what she’s manipulating Doofus into. Why not do the same to the slut? Guess they’d need another camp though, as this one seems to be overpopulated with only big dicked single guys. And if these wives are so eager to give it away, why not give it away to the other husbands? He’s not enough for her, but handjobs and sloppy seconds and always being second in her life is supposed to be enough for Doofus? Hope Doofus, Jeff and the other husbands enjoy the STDs their skanks bring home to them.

graymangazergraymangazerover 2 years ago

I expect this to receive quite a bit of flak about the wimp husband and pathetic cucks, and perhaps it will be deserved and certainly accurate, but taking a wider view the storyline is quite compelling. The writing is good, the charecters, regardless whether you like or dislike them are well described and the action is hot. As this is part six I guess it's too late to change categories but I believe it'd receive a more balanced view I fetish, but that's the author's perogative.

There are similar stories, some good some bad, I rate this as one of the good ones. That doesn't mean I agree with the actions or intentions of the characters, just as I might read a story about a murder and enjoy it but it doesn't mean I agree with murder. Here we have a story about very manipulative women and, it has to be said, very weak husbands. All the women get what they want, there is no compromise, its all about them with no real consideration of what the husband wants. With the help of Dr Brunder, John is conditioned and convinced to agree to whatever Lisa wants, it's all about her. He gets to fuck Karlee just once, and even then it's just a body, a hole to mastubate into, while he's doing it all her attention is solely on pleasuring her boyfriend. Now he's given in and accepted it his future reward for allowing his wife the freedom to fuck whoever she wants will be the occasional climax with her, thats as long as he doesn't have that climax inside her, after all she must be clean for her lovers.

All in all a perfect scenario for a wannabe cuck and I can understand the appeal but I'm also hoping for some sort of stand from John, or if not I hope we don't go down the sissy route. Whatever, I'm looking forward to see where this goes: is he destined to a life as a cuck, or will he eventually wise up and realise what Lisa, Dr Brunder and all the others at the lake are up to? At the moment it looks like the former, but maybe the author has something else planned. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

PS. Please try not to leave it so long before the next part.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Very exciting, Frustrating that we have to cut it off there, with little chance of catching the next episode. But there is simply no mystery about what will be transpiring, so no biggie.

I am in total awe of your amazing Following, being more than 50 per story published. A GOOD writer scores maybe 10 per. It must be due to your juicy, detailed coupling details, it is not because you cater to the BTB criminals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful! She planned everything with the therapist and he's falling into the trap perfectly. I can't wait to read about when she stops letting him have sex, or even puts him in chastity. I don't care for any male gay sex so definitely not making John suck cock, but I love these cunning and cruel women dominating their men, making them suffer while they have all the fun and sex they want.

Don't take any notice of negative comments, they are all just secret cuckolds in denial. Keep this going and have Lisa and Kalee becoming hotter and evermore strict with their husbands. I just wish my wife would do the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Meanwhile in the real world the husband died of Aids and wife died a slow and painfully death in a whore house in South America.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Il like Graymangazer, i really hope this dont go in Sissy road but its clearly on this direction.

If John embrased the cuck road, this story just gonna ne a classic cuck story and all the previous chapter when he have doubt and remorse are gonna be useless.

I have faith in Siriussixnine to write a masterpiece twist where the husband fight the conditioning from Brider and his wife, where he discovers all the conspiration of the therapy and the camp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just white hot…”defeat for me…”…but of course some revel in defeat…total unquestioning acceptance of that is just so unbelievably hot..

irinmikeirinmikeover 2 years ago

Love the way authors minimize marriage and rationalize fucking around as normal behavior between married couples. This is just another of those stories where a woman, I refuse to call her a wife, finds a way to get a desparate husband to go along with her sluttiness. Why be married if the wife has the green light to fuck around with whomever she gets turned on by whenever she pleases? As for the husband, he will never be comfortable with this shit going on in his backyard. The wife gets the benefits of feeling safe and loved in her marital home, but at the same time going out on "dates" and whatever to satisfy her needs for sex. What does the husband get? He gets to feel inadquate and insecure while she cavorts around at work and in the community. Lastly, although this story did not mention kids, what happens when children enter the picture? Is this the type of situation one would want their children to grow up in? The answer is a resounding NO! Stories like this are figments of YOUNG adults who delude themselves to think that this type of "arrangement" will work, when it fact when they finally GROW UP, they will realize this fantasy is just that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah, the classic tale of the husband jumping through hoops like a trained circus act to change the wiring of his brain to allow his skank whore of a wife to be the village slut. Geez, if she’s that good looking you’ve lost your balls so much you can’t leave her, at least find some strange for yourself to balance the ledger. This bullshit these cuck authors are trying to peddle that a marriage becomes strong as long as the male accepts the female has needs he can’t give her. Ever think that the guys she’s getting sexually fulfilled with should perhaps be her real partner? Perhaps the cuck might not fulfil his current tunnel cunted whore but there is a woman out there, probably married that would get fulfilled by him and cream on his cock with multiple myocarditis induced orgasms?

There is nothing attractive about sloppy seconds. Nothing empowering being sexually second in your relationship. Nothing enlightened being relegated to provider, finance supplier and generally a servant all for the occasional pussy scraps and pity fucks. Of course women go nuts knowing “their man” is ploughing through a gash filled with some other pricks semen, but truth be told, looks fade, arses get bigger, tits sag and jowls grow and when they do, Mr Cuck is gone and traded up for a younger model and the ex can comfort herself surrounded by 34 species of felines and her friends who are celebrating their 14th divorce between them with stories of well ploughed pussies. No guy will stay with a cheating slut in her old age who suffers from vaginal atrophy and hormone induced psychotic episodes. Can’t imagine the coco and marshmallow conversations would include too many “remember when so and so made me airtight?”.

Yeah, this fantasy is for the young at heart, the ever upgraders, the always new crew. The thought that you need to work on something as a couple, build a relationship based on strengths and god forbid weaknesses into something magical is beyond them. And if you are so sexually incompatible, fuck of and find a cock that fits better and leave the poor sap to find his own happiness.

P.S. statistically men cheat way more than women. Why? Because sometimes you just want to fuck a slut. And by definition sluts are called Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do hope the author is brave enough for allow the cuck to rebound and get some semblance of balance in the relationship. That would make this story stand out, let Lisa feel some emotional pain as the cuck becomes a bull for other sluts and becomes slowly disconnected from his wife. How she deals with the realisation she’s just a cum bucket for cocks with the only emotional attachment to another human being slowly being eroded by her actions and the discovery by her cuck that the breeding pens are full of sluts for him to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was all a set up. Lisa probably already knew how Dr. Bluder worked on getting the husbands to be cucked from the people who recommended her. Asking the wife how she got her husband to accept his new role. Lewis and the roommate couple were a set up, with Bluder knowing someone with a much bigger cock than John's was the only way of getting John to accept his cucking, seeing his dick as not being able to give Lisa a vaginal orgasm. I'm sure Matt arriving at the beach was purely by chance...yeah right. I know this is how John's life will end, him getting no 'strange pussy', and having to watch Lisa with many, many others. This was the result of the authors previous story. My preference would be John takes a stand against being a cuck! Maybe dictating to Lisa he's found someone who can bring him a "greater-different orgasm" than Lisa can...based from Bluder's example she gave John in their one-on-one. Like to see how Lisa would respond? Would she agree? Would she say, "no way in hell will you get anyone other than me?" John asking her about her giving him permission to fuck Karlee, or was it just a ruse ONLY to get him to accept her cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still a good story but fo me it ruined it. It is now just another cuck story about a simp husband who is nothing more then a weakling.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Amazing chapter.

-26thNC Approved

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

I dont get it but I was written to be steered in one direction only so there is that. And to be honest, I am not really a fan of the content but the writer is good and its interesting to see with wich justifications the psychologist comes up (the writer). But the most confusing part is why no one mentioned swinging/swapping. Its clear to see that they are apparently sexually incompatible even though the good doctors says otherwise. So does it have to be the cuckold way? Why not just change the lifestyle to what it was in the last scene, he gets to fuck who he wants and she does the same, everyones happy. Who knows, maybe John grows a spine at some point.

vazkor13vazkor13over 2 years ago

Amazing writing 5*

@graymangazer, I completly agree with your comment.

I'am pretty sure I get how it will end but it's the principle of this type of story and in line with the excellent "Wife Needs More" by the same author.

I like that story, the writing is amazing, but to be honnest it's a lot like other cuckold stories, I do not really understand what there is in it for the husband beside being married with a manipulative woman.

In all those cuckols stories there is always 3 points that bother me, that one is no exception :

- Unbalance : They are supposed to be in love, ok, and we understand what the husband sacrify to stay married. But what is the wife effort ? what does she do ? Lisa does not seem particularly in love or loving and in fact there is such an imbalance that I can't believe it can continue. The simple fact that she wants to preserve herself for her lover, and prepare for him, John will settle for Karlee used pussy. The parallel (which I suppose was intended) is Tellin.

- Kids : Who would want to have kids with her ? With a clear mind in a quiet place, and not in moments of lust, influenced by others, some cuckold would realise that such a relationship will be incredibly difficult to maintain.

- Monogamy does not offer any guarantee of duration (nothing does), there is always the risk that a simple meeting, professional or friendly, becomes a love relationship. but here we have a wife who is dating with lovers supposedly better than their husbands...it is the same thing as driving at 90KM/H or 180. In the first case, you can drive for a long time and the accidents, maybe avoided, will probably be less serious than in the second case. To be honest the second situation is more exciting :)

Anyway, with a suspension of belief firmly set, I must say that I'am a huge fan and can't wait for the next chapter !

PS : Sorry for my bad english ;)

llyfrllyfrover 2 years ago

why is she married to him if she obviously doesnt love him

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the writing is excellent, the characters engaging (generally) and the set-up is very strong. I agree with other comments that for it to just go down the cuck route would be a disappointment. Please give him a backbone, please let him realise where he is and what has happened to him and have the strength as a person to resist, challenge and negotiate a set-up that recognises his need. I think regardless of how you finish the story it will be well regarded as the writing is really top notch, but to be a really good story I think you need to make the protagonist more than just a weak willed, manipulated cuckold and something more. I look forward to the rest of the story with my fingers crossed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I felt sad for all if them, but that being said, I would just love to see John tell them what he really thinks. Maybe he should watch his wife cheat on him with his feet up on a chair, a beer in one hand, and some popcorn in the other... in other words very dispassionately, like he was watching strangers that he had no emotional attachment to. Still it's a well written story, so five stars.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

TheletterTheletterover 2 years ago

I think the writing is superb. Typically, I don’t even care about the subject, but I am getting to the stage with cuck stories I want something new. People have commented on it, these stories are all about the sissy husband and slut/abusive wife. This lifestyle from what I understand is a kink and built on respect. Husband says no, it stops, the bull is actually the least powerful. Idk if you want us to hate the wife, but that’s where we are going if not already there.

I hope you let the husband gave some control over his life. Some backbone to keep the wife on line and this a marriage. Otherwise, why not have the marriage fall apart. Please don’t be the played out storyline.

I like the story, I hope to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All these cuck stories rely on one thing and one thing alone.

The full compliance of the husband....

If that doesn't happen the whole cuck house of cards falls. It's a dominance down situation. The wife gives up very little if anything to be in that lifestyle while the husband goes above and beyond in the hope of some pussy thrown his way. Well, like a new car the gloss soon wears off and it goes from being a glamour drive to a daily mode of transport.

Same with pussy.

In the real world, and there is one, only 2% of cuck or hot wife relationships last. Guys generally don't like sharing their toys, especially when there is a pussy attached to it. It's just how they arse wired and no amount of Cali psycho babble will change that. It's called instinct.

Good that the author can illicit emotions from his/her readers, thats the point. However would like him/her to be brave and take this into another direction, perhaps from Lisa's point of view as she realises she's losing her husband and for what? Anybody who bases their life values on the size of a cock is not someone you want to be married to.

So, what's it going to be Siriussixnine? More of the same sissy cuck shit or you going to be brave? Stand out from a crowded room of simps and keep the overall story balanced?

Twalter22Twalter22over 2 years ago

A 5 from me just like the previous chapters. I get it isn't for everyone but for me I love it. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The majority hope for a courageous twist in the story far away from the classic cuck story.

Its incomprehensible for a story with so good writing to become a classic cuck. John is more clever to just fell in this obvious trap.

Pls make it a masterpiece and not just another forgetable cuck story

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Wow, this story has been told nearly exactly the same by other writers, and while not good, they did do better than you on this. Oh it was recently too but you knew that.

And realize that getting -26thNC Approved is roughly the same as you being handed a rather loaded adult diaper. Now tell mommy to shut off the wifi in that closet of yours until you can write a decent story, regardless of subject.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a lovely lifestyle. Getting sloppy seconds on the odd occasion and as a reward he has to go to work and provide for her and gets to hold her hand.

In no universe would this be a real thing.

Time to balance the scales dude. Leave her and live a life well lived without the skank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Got to love the comments. I especially liked the one about 26thNCuck and the loaded diaper. Great comment. That cuck approves all the pathetic rubbish stories.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 2 years ago

2 stars from me. As others have pointed out, what is the point of being married if the wife and husband don't love each other or have respect for each other? If one wants to fuck around, simply stay single, and no one gets hurt, either emotionally or physically. The wives all are coming across as selfish bitches and the men as wimpy servants, and neither type of character is appealing to me. The writing isn't bad, but this is chapter six, and it just keeps plodding along with the same ol' thing, so this will probably be the last chapter that I take the time to read. Best of luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At the end of the story, Matt gives Jeff a nod and grants Jeff permission to fuck his own wife. Wait, these guys agreed to give their wives the “gift” of having all the extramarital sex. What part of that agreement included giving the boyfriends the authority say if/when the husbands can fuck their own wife?

Phoenix215Phoenix215over 2 years ago

Sirius I really hope you don't take these hate comments into any consideration. Their pathetic idiots that completely forgot that this is a CUCKOLD story but are insecure and actually think this was a story of John not being cucked. How delusional can you be? You Cuck Therapy series is very popular and quite possibly the best cuckold story I've read. Your writing seems so real and authentic, so please keep writing and updating. I thought you gave up on the story having not uploaded for 2 months but this was a pleasant surprise. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story so far. Cuckold tales don't usually draw me in but the way you've gone into John's head makes this one work for me. Hope this goes on long enough to see how/if their relationship survives in the long term while still maintaining the love and intimacy. If I have a criticism it's that Karlee and John's dynamic, already at the end point, seems pretty one way and hollow to me. But hey maybe that's just me and why I normally bounce off this stuff.

Either way great work, look forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is so freaking hot - please please keep it going. The writing is fantastic, the sex scenes are truly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Married in name only. They are just fuck buddies that happen to share a bank account. Nothing else. No real long term love, no deep compassion for each other, no "take a bullet" commitment. In other words, its a Claytons marriage.

I'd like to see the story swing back to John. I realise this is a cuckold story but geez, would like to have John come out of it with some semblance of his integrity intact. So far he's allowed to hold hands with her, ensure she stays clean for her lover, can masturbate watching her, get sloppy thirds from a strange skank and finally get that long awaited nod from Mark that gives him permission to fuck his own wife. Must feel like Christmas for John when Mark eventually allows him to swim in his bodily fluids inside the tunnel cunted whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author can put as much whipped cream on this turd of a story as he/she likes. It still looks and tastes like shit.

jim3128jim3128over 2 years ago

Great story,luved this chapter,you made a seventy year old very hard and happy,I luved stroking to what was happening,when you can please write another chapter.thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best series ever. Please write another chapter.

CucktasticCucktasticover 2 years ago

I agree.. one of the best cuckold stories I've read. It's an unfolding story showing the love of a wife and her cuckold. Well done, we can't wait for more.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyover 2 years ago

I thought that this series was becoming to contrived, but this installment redeems it. The husband being allowed some strange pussy one time only to convince him was a great touch.

I'm still curious about what type of birth control Lisa is using.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The little bitches are all whining because she’s going to get some strange dick. They couldn’t satisfy their own wives so now the blubber like babies every time a story has a wife getting dicked real good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@irinmike…you poor simple minded fool. You complain they the author “rationalizes fucking around as normal behavior among married couples.” Fucking around between married couples happens most of the time. Unfortunately it’s usually behind the other’s back. That’s where the problem lies. If it was out in the open and agreed upon, life is so much happier. And get serious, you came to a category specifically about fucking around and act shocked that that’s what you found. Shows how pathetically stupid you truly are.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Here's where hubby loses it. gets the gun . and you know the rest. If this was reality, thus is what my realistic ending is..

DOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Johnny boy…..you may have a micro penis but you can still grow some big balls. Don’t accept this lifestyle as you will just be relegated to a bit piece player in the relationship as Lisa will only ever give you pity fucks and hand jobs. If that’s what you want, then so be it.

Find it hard to believe people out there actually live this lifestyle and remain happily together. There is zero benefits for the man as it’s so heavily favoured towards the slut. Saying that, what does she bring to the relationship? What is her contribution? I’m interested in understanding the benefits of staying with a woman that doesn’t respect you, finds you sexually inadequate, has no loyalty and treats you more like a house mate. John must have serious rejection issues if he can’t walk away from this dumpster fire of a marriage.

And for those that say it’s healthier to have the fucking around out in the open than behind each other’s back…..ever thought that maybe, just maybe, not fucking around at all is the better option or are you people so consumed by your own inability to control your base desires that making a commitment is beyond you? Just stay single and fuck to your hearts content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some potential plot points to consider

- Jeff and Karlee. Jeff seems to just accept his situation but is he truly happy or the fear of losing his wife outweighs his real feelings. Would like to see some trouble in paradise with these two as Karlee is put in a situation where she is made to reflect on her life choices and how they impact Jeff.

- John gets cold feet as he looks at the shallow relationship of Jeff and Karlee and others at the resort. He sees his future as a cuckold being emotionally blackmailed by Lisa while seemingly the only one in the relationship doing the hard lifting.

- Brunder. Would like to see that bitch burned and burned bad. Psycho babble bullshit that instead of helping couples is more about conditioning the husbands to accept a life of sexual subservience. This can’t be good for long term mental health and surly there’s a really pissed of ex husband with a loaded Glock waiting for his change at redemption.

- the big cock bull boyfriend. Men who actively pursue married woman are predators and don’t offer anything other than being a human dildo. If they have the equipment and the emotional maturity to go with it then they would have been snapped up pronto, but alas, they always seem to be so one dimensional and pathetic males that literally serve one purpose only. Notice how the wives never leave their husbands for these men? They know they are incapable of a long term relationship but for the occasional fuck are fine. Let’s we some self reflection from the bull on his own self worth in the scheme of things.

lotusluvrlotusluvrover 2 years ago

And now the fun begins!

OmegaPointOmegaPointover 2 years ago

Thank you for continuing this excellent story

Robbert1953Robbert1953over 2 years ago

Thanks for an Amazing, Erotic story. As i said in my previous comment, this would have to be one of the best sensual stories I have read. Thanks for sharing.

ZetaZilchZetaZilchover 2 years ago

Hubby is now a full blown masochist under the title of liberated male, not constrained by society constructing the idea of not being enough. He gets an erection instead of experiencing the painful anxiety caused by his bride being fucked by other men. All hotwife is after is pleasure. She doesn't have a sadistic bone in her body (oops pun definitely intended). The bull tends to sadism as well I guess. Oh and this thing about sex being needed for ones health like food, air and water - bullshit. Sexual anorexia is just so much psychobabble. If one avoids sex (like most single people used to do) then one does not die. If one avoids food then one eventually dies. If he really loved her he would stop drinking. Yes, the guy has lost the power of choice. Whether it be mental or physical or both that's addiction. If he really loved her he would let her fuck around in search of the whole body orgasm. Pfft!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love your work! Please don't stop. I hope Lisa gets nasty and we learn all the details!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best ever. 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Something to keep in mind is that is fantasy not reality. Yes the husband is being taken advantage of and groomed, but that doesn't really matter. Just like there are rape and incest erotica out there. It's all fantasy. The author doesn't make any comment on what is happening in real life or even should. Why worry about other's kinks? I am not into cuckoldry, but it doesn't matter they are. Leave them alone and let them have their fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

. The writing is still fantastic and the Dr. Character is brilliant but I began loosing interest in the story back in part 5 with the introduction of new characters, the distracting porno movie and especially the 180 change in the husbands character. What happened to the intense pain and anger he felt about being cheated on and betrayed? How did those feelings transform into an intense desire to have her do more of the same? I’m a fan of Cuckold stories, but if a character completely changes it needs to be believable and if there’s no struggle there’s no story so now that they both seem to be on board with Cuckolding this previously deep psychological tale has nowhere to go that’s interesting, at least for me.. I do appreciate your sharing this story with us. The first 3+ parts was one of the best Ive read in years. I just wished you maintained more of your original course and surprised us with something complex and deep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dialogue with Dr. Brunder is just fantastic. I loved the story up until the porno movie with all the “cut to scene” dialogue and when Jeff agreed to her pressure to date I stopped being engaged. The emotions didn’t seem real. I got re engaged at the beginning of this chapter when he told Dr. Brunder this is not what he wants, but then just gave up when he agreed for her to give handjobs on the beach.

Rcz2000Rcz2000over 2 years ago

I would like to see a conversation goes something like this. "I had sex with this girl at work. She's younger, prettier and better in bed. She's super petite so her pussy is extra tight and I can giver her those deep vaginal orgasms that you never have with me. However whenever we have sex I just want you to know, I'm never thinking about her or wish I having sex with her and not you. While a dark and twisted part if you will enjoy this it will be difficult to keep any self respect....... but I still love you."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok, surprise us all and go 180° and BTB. I dare you.

BigDee44BigDee44over 2 years ago

It’s all a mind fuck so the women can get their way to have as many men as they want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like Lisa in this story, do all modern women believe that they should gratify themselves regardless of the pain they cause? If her husband is inadequate, she should not have married him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really hoped for a complete 180 from John, where he discovers the manipulation from his wife and brunder , and revealed or blackmail them .

A classic cuck would be like so much other story and a pity for a high potential story like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I need to be cucked like that!! Hard to find a woman like these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's really interesting to see all of these commenters take personal offense and attack the writer and topic. It's a cuckold story! Look at the title! It's very well written. It is hard to read and you do feel that the protagonist is being manipulated. But the whole point of the exercise, as painful as it is to someone who can't imagine tolerating being treated this way by his wife, is that this protagonist is completely turned on by his wife having fantastic sex with someone else -- in addition to being hurt and humiliated and embarrassed etc. I think the writer tells a compelling story of how this couple reconciles all of these factors. Obviously the wife loves the husband. I can't imagine living that way, but there are lots of people who do. And I feel like I have a slightly better sense of what drives those relationships. I too was upset reading it, but the factor that kept me engaged was that the husband still loves his wife, she loves him, and he is turned on by what she's doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

PLEASE write the next chapter!! I LOVE this story and NEED to know now dirty she is in the videos!

You're a good writer too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks Sirius for highlighting this type of behaviour from women. You're right, it is unfortunately increasingly common and destroying many mens lives. The more awareness can be raised the better. I'm sure the next chapters will be painful, but it's worth enduring for the full picture of deceit and lies.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

Brilliant story, and so well written. I hope that the author continues the story, not just at Lake Epsilon, but also follows the couple in the years afterwards. For instance, do they have a family with the husband as the biological father? I know that this yarn is a fantasy, but human behaviour can be bizarre sometimes so I wouldn't be surprised to find that it has happened somewhere. 5 stars and the series added to my favourites.

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikabout 2 years ago

As an unlicensed therapist, I approve of Dr. Brunder's methods. If Lisa had cheated due to anything John could change about himself then they wouldn't have needed the extreme therapy. But because of John's shortcomings (and lack of thickness too), the only way to save the marriage was to get John to accept that Lisa will continue to cheat. Had John been less dickhurt, the solution would have been taking turns. Or if John had been the cheater, it would be getting Lisa to accept a cuckquean arrangement. That's the job of a therapist, to evaluate the couple and direct them to the solution that will save their marriage. By the way, there are two other lake resorts. One to teach the wives to accept their husband's cheating, and become submissive to his mistresses. And one to teach the stag vixen life style. But John was too much of a whining cuckold to get invited to either of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's a very well written story. I really enjoyed it right up to the point you turned it into a typical cuck story like 90% of the stories here. I read stories here because as a fantasy its fun and no one gets hurt as long as it remains a fantasy. The problem is today people often take things to far. My wife and I played with this fantasy it was never supposed to become reality. Unfortunately she decided she wanted it to be real. It destroyed our marriage. I guess my warning to anyone here would be as long as you can keep it fantasy have fun but in today's society she may find it acceptable and want to be real. Believe me when I tell you. If she makes it real there is a very good chance your marriage will be over. Been there done that and have the scars to prove it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How I'd like it to go....

John: Heh Lisa, change of plans (Role Reversal - that's for Brunder), I know that in the heat of the moment I gave you and Karlee my word about tonight, but I can't go through with it, I won't. I believe you set this up with Brunder and Karlee. In fact I know you and Brunder have been working me for awhile now and I expect I know why and it has to do with how you're paying for our counseling and this sex club of hers. I want you to know, that when I fucked Karlee I had this plan in mind all along. I am telling you that now, because I want you to know that I didn't give in to her and your plan in a weak moment because I was so turned on. Don't misunderstand, I was turned on, but not enough to really agree to those terms and I thought I could use this experience as an object lesson for us. I am not mad anymore, I still love you and I forgive you for cheating. Thank Brunder for that, she helped me realize that's the kind of woman you are and that you can't help yourself and that the only agreement that I can have with you is one where there are no expectations on your behavior with other men. I really didn't want to believe it and most of me still doesn't but she's the marriage counselor right? (In legal terms it's called "consideration", something of value to the other party. Since Lisa won't be giving any consideration in this agreement about fidelity, neither will John),

Here's the new agreement - You want to try an open marriage, so I'll go along with it on the following conditions. We both get to do whatever we want with whoever we want, we just have to let each other know what we are planning so they can watch or join in if they want, with one exception. Call off your date with Vincent (is it) tonight and throw your dildo of his cock away today. I want you to abstain from sex with anyone but me for a few months while I catch up with your experiences outside our marriage. You will have no say about who, when, how or where for these first few months while I catch up to you. And Lisa, I am sorry ahead of time, but I can't promise you that I won't start caring about this other person and want to be with her instead of you by the time this part of our agreement is over. Sex is intense and emotions can be tricky and untrustworthy sometimes. I hope you can understand! That is one of my greatest fears that torments me about you with Mark and other men, that I might lose you. I know you tell me that will never happen, that you love me and would never leave me for one of them, that it's just sex, but you promised we once that "you would forsake all others until death do us part" and yet here we are. You see that's the doubt I am living with every day that you want to sleep with Mark or Vincent or whoever else Brunder has planned for you. That's what causes my anxiety and I can't just stop feeling it because someone I don't trust yet says it'll all be ok. I thought our marriage was ok and I was mistaken. This will give you a better understanding of the "burden I carry" which Brunder says is important for you to know if this is going to work. If this is going to work, I need to learn to trust you again. For that to happen I need you to see and feel things from my perspective and I need to see and feel them from your perspective. I don't believe you yet understand the burden I carry. If you had, I believe you would put the breaks on with Vincent and others (assumed) and look for another way to get your desires met for now. The shame you feel/felt about it tells me that you may still care about me or perhaps the image of yourself as a faithful and loving wife. I am still not certain. You said you didn't mean for any of this to happen, but later you said you don't regret doing it. I think you can understand my doubt a little.

You won't get to be there or have any say in this first part for a few months while I catch up. Don't worry, I'll make videos (if she agrees) for you in case you want to watch later, but only if you want to. If you don't want to watch, I can tell you all about it later. I can even finger or lick your pussy while I tell all about it if you want. We can even have sex after if you like. If you think it would be better or more helpful, we can ask Brunder to help us find someone to make a mold of her pussy and tits so I can demonstate what I did while I tell you. I can let you know how "tight" her pussy is and how good it felt being tight. One change though, I not only want to know if it turns you on, but I also want to know any and all other feelings you have about it. I realize if I just focus on the turn on part of it for you, I might just use that knowledge selfishly for my own benefit because I really liked fucking her. if you want to call me a bastard or pig because it makes you mad or hurt or betrayed, I want you to go ahead and get it out, ALL of it (I know I sure wanted to, needed to). I promise I"ll be able to handle it because it's a result of what I did. It might help me understand how to help you get over any shame or guilt you might still have.

You won't have to wait long. There's a gorgeous sexy younger inexperienced woman at the office (you know Kristyne) that keeps flirting with me, so I don't think it will be hard for me to catch up with you and Mark, in fact I KNOW it won't be hard to catch up. I partially still don't really want to do this, but you and Brunder have convinced me that this could be really good for us. I"ll let you watch and/or listen to the videos later and we can discuss how much it turns you on (or not) and any other feelings that might come up. I want you to understand that just because something might turn you on, it doesn't negate the other feelings associated with the action. I was just going to do it and then tell you about it later if you found out on your own, but decided I wanted to be honest up front because there's a part of me still that really doesn't want to do it because I know how much it might hurt you (because I know how I felt about it) but I am willing to try if for you, since this is what you seem to be wanting, And Lisa, forget this one time with Karlee bullshit deal in exchange for you sleeping with whoever you want whenever you want. I see you need a strong man, not some whimpy man that let's you do whatever you want and is happy with leftovers. Since you're weak in this area like Brunder says, I will need to be strong for you.

How does that sound Lisa? Do we have a deal?

And Lisa, this is not an ultimatum. I don't believe in ultimatums between people who love and respect each other.

Like the one you offered me when I met with Brunder on my own because I didn't trust where this was all heading. I didn't feel you respected my feelilngs and doubts about all this and that you didn't trust me enough to go to Brunder alone and have our best interests at heart. I won't do that to you. I want you totally in agreement with me if WE agree to try this. That's why I am laying everything out up front so you can make the best informed decison for you. If this doesn't sound good to you, but you'd still like to save the marriage, then tell me what you have in mind, but I am not blindly following Brunder's current plan any more without changes. If you decide our marriage isn't worth the effort anymore and walk, I want you to know that I love, I have forgiven you, I will cherish the love I thought we had and the good memories and I will wish you all the happiness and sexual satisfaction you desire.

And a couple final questions before you decide (to agree or counter) that I need to know before I agree. How are you planning to pay for all this with Brunder? Did you know Brunder and talk to her before our first session? Do you have some kind of understanding with her already? And about our friends that referred us to Brunder, do you know more about their story than you're telling me? I need to know. No secrets from now on. I want the truth Lisa before I agree to all the work this plan requires of me, of us. If I find out you were lying to me about these answers later, the deal is off.

Ok, Lisa take however long you want to decide, just know that if you sleep with Vincent tonight, this deal is off the table and I'll be heading home right away to start on a new plan for me.

The timeline for accepting or countering is limited. You have until your date with Vincent to decide. If you sleep with him tonight, then I'll know the deal is off and I'll wish you a happy life. If that's your choice, I will miss my memories of you, of us, but I will know that the Lisa I knew and loved is gone. Is our marriage worth a few months of angst to find out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Found the beginning of this saga way more compelling, back when the husband was still showing actual hurt about the betrayal, and the wife was seemingly remorseful.

All the characters seem to have done a 180 and the story has become worse for it.

The actual way you write is amazing and super hot, but I'm not happy at all with the actual plot.

This story could have become something special, yet it's slowly turning into a typical wimp cuckold story. Just like all the others on this site.

Also quick news flash, actual male human beings don't lose all their motor functions when they become turned on, and more importantly, don't keep them lost once they've ejaculated.

Post Nut clarity would have made John run far away from this whole situation back in day 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a shame that this story is finished. Clearly the other is not returning, after all this time.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 2 years ago
ucky in the works.

This is what I have been saying since the beginning of this story. This man was being groomed into a cuckold, that's why the strange therapy. But I guess not having an appendage of any significance will leave the therapist and his wife with not much choice. As it seems that every single person in this story has a cock no less than two inches bigger than him. Is it any wonder that if Matt and Lewis sported a seven or eight inch appendage, it would seem gigantic to him and of course his wife if she hadn't experience. Anyway, it was a good story, kind of long winded though, as he described every item of clothing on everyone in here even people that didn't have any sort of significant role in this story. I believe this story could have been written in three or four pages if not for the inclusion of every item of clothing, tit size of every woman butt description room, place and food. also the commentaries of everyone, even the ones that didn't contribute to the story. Anyway, the ending said it all, this was no more than a cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story so far Wouldn't mind a couple of plot twists. For instance if the called Lewis turned out to be using an alias, his real name was Mark. Looking forward to reading about the details of the videos they made. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For those that are into this kink, enjoy.

The rest of us….we love women like Lisa. They fulfil a need in society for those of us that can’t afford a whore on a regular basis. She brings nothing to the relationship except a gaping cunt. But that’s the modern women nowadays, zero skills other than whining about their perceived subjugation under the patriarchy. Can’t cook for shit, household duties outsourced to border hoppers while hubby still has to maintain his end of the bargain running around the mouse wheel trying to make his wife “happy”.

I’ve been hit on by these sort of women. High end and extremely high maintenance narcissistic females who feel life “owes” them something based on what their grandmothers had to deal with. They’re great fucks, really get into it but afterwards the conversation soon dried up as they have zero intellectual contribution to give towards any conversation that doesn’t revolve around their own needs. My chuckle is often misinterpreted as being in awe of such a complete modern woman, but in reality it’s because of the blink into the future, one where Miss High End ends up with the faded looks, her mothers arse spread and a shit load of fading memories while stroking a dozen cats.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow. The author has real talent. Too bad he is not using it anymore...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think this story is actually Esther Perel writing the transcribes of her sessions with Will Smith and Jada. "So Will, you see in your re-defined relationship, Jada gets to screw anybody, but you get the thrill of talking to her about it afterwards" and we know how well balanced Will is know don't we???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Chapter 7: John ends up slapping Jeff at the next movie night because Jeff said an off colour joke about how you could drive a train through Lisa’s gapping cunt after her latest size conquest. John ended up apologising in tears while at the same time being banned from future movie nights after Lisa threatened him with raised eyebrows.

Welcome to reality…..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did the author die of Covid or just realise his story is not worth finishing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There are parts that are highly erotic, and the story serves an overall purpose. The subject matter which really is nothing more than selfish women grooming their husbands to accept their expanded sexual needs is what is so distressing to a lot of readers going by the comments below. Seems with a lot of these subject matters that people fall into three categories, 1) they love it and get off on it 2) they don’t necessarily agree with it but see it as fantasy only and erotic in that context 3) they absolutely hate the subject matter, feel it is a personal attack to their masculinity that men would allow this sort of behaviour from their life partners.

I waiver between 2 and 3 depending on the authors talent as a writer. Not enough to personally attack the author, I mean, if one doesn’t like what one reads, don’t fucking read it. Simples.

Having said that, this sort of sexual kink is being pushed in the media more and more as traditional values are being eroded. Can’t say if that is a good thing because going by what is happening in other facets of life the downgrading of values is causing quite some social turmoil. I’ve become a firm believer that values and rules were put into place for a reason though out by better minds than mine. So, coming back to the topic at hand, is this a lifestyle that can work? Definitely for a small minority, but for the mainstream…..sharing is definitely not caring.

I do hope the author ignores all the hateful feedback and finishes his story. In the end, as a writer you write for yourself more than anything else, unless you’re Steven King in which case you’re a literary whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I check every day and have done from the start. Can you atleast let us know if there is no more please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How the fuck does something so deservedly disgusting get such high scores…

Unless a bunch of feminists sit and keep marking it high again and again???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lisa might have to rethink her options now abortion laws have changed in the US. Sucks to be her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

John will never be enough for Lisa. Therein lies the problem. Lisa will always crave strange, jumping the shark to find that elusive all powerful orgasm, that bigger cock, like a junkie searching for the next high. John will be relegated to being a bit player in the relationship, someone that supplies the means for Lisa to enjoy her freedom, her needs, her wants. It’s all about what she needs. She’s made it losers that John’s feelings is something that needs to be manipulated to conform to what Lisa wants. See the pattern forming. Narcissism in its purest form.

John will eventually get bored with it all. After all it’s not really his fantasy, not his sexual addiction that’s being met. He’ll start to date other women on a casual basis, not always for sex but more for companionship because that’s what will be lacking in his marriage. A couple of years down the track Lisa will be stretched out, a cum dumpster for all and sundry, sullied both physically and emotionally and John will eventually wake up to the fact he’s been used all those years. He will find someone else he connects with, someone that feels sex is something beautiful to be shared between two lovers only in order to enhance and strengthen their relationship rather than a tool for self gratification.

Lisa will be the one that grows old and lonely, definitely lonely even if she can find a true cuckold because emotionally she will have connected with no man. They’re just human dildos but she will see the error of her ways way too late.

Hopefully no kids are involved. And if they are, they’d probably not be John’s anyway. That might be the kicker he needs to remove himself from this toxic relationship.

Oh, and the therapist, she can die from Covid the manipulative cunt. What a vile creature.

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

All that therapy wasted. This marriage is done. If you have to force approval then what’s the point.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 2 years ago

I need to illustrate my feelings with an old but relevant joke. One Saturday morning, a wife turns to her husband and says, “Honey, last night I had a dream there was an auction for penises. The really large ones went for a thousand dollars each and the little bitty ones for only a dollar.” Her husband asked, “How much would one like mine have gone for?” She answered, “There wouldn’t have been a bid.” The next morning, the man turns towards his wife and says, “Honey, last night I had a dream there was an auction for vaginas. The really tight ones went for a thousand dollars each and the big loose floppy ones for as little as a dollar.” She asked, “How much would one like mine have gone for?” He replied, “Are you kidding, yours was the one in which the auction was held!”

This illustrates how everything is relative. A cock may be large but does not compare to the size of a baby’s head, which fits through a vagina without any problem in most cases. And the vagina returns to a normal size after six weeks or so such that sex still feels good for both partners regardless of cock size. We know that 90% of sex is above the shoulders, and that fantasies play a big role. And fantasies are fine as long as no one is hurt. So a man might fantasize that sex would be better with a woman with very big breasts, or a prettier face than his wife’s face. And she might fantasize about a lover with a much larger penis. But as long as these fantasies remain fantasies, and are either kept to oneself, or are verbalized with a preface that it would be a nice dream to be in bed with this or that movie star, something that would never actually happen, then most would feel it’s pretty harmless.

Doing it for real, no matter the “cuck” fantasies that may exist, has to detract from the relationship. Which is why these stories may excite some readers but they are hardly realistic. A husband who feels he cannot satisfy his wife will ultimately experience such performance anxiety that he has a high risk of impotence, and the relationship will be over because he’ll know he has been replaced, and will think his wife does not really love him. He may be stuck if there are kids involved, but it will be a very unhealthy marriage. He may begin physical abuse to compensate for his perceived lack of power and equality. There are just so many ways this can end badly and it is highly unlikely a marital partner will accept being a second-rate sexual partner. Writing flows well in these chapters but author should have better editing, mixing up “to” and “too” or “rapt” and “wrapt.” Thanks for writing.

mcpetemcpetealmost 2 years ago

Please continue the story. It's really well written, and has a great storyline

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reckon all the comments have scared the author from finishing, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hard to say how terrible all of this is. Lisa completely selfish unloving bitch found an insanely evil pretend doc to force her husband to give up everything. Dignity, self-worth, basically, he stopped being a man so she could have everything she wanted by convincing his weak mind he wanted it too. Total and complete man-hating horse shit!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Need the final chapter

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 1 year ago
Many Thanks

...to Lit for providing quick descriptions of each story. Between that description and this story's title, I decided it was not something in my interest. I confirmed that assumption by reading a piece of this chapter. Simply NOT my cuppa.

On another note, what I read is well written! Many thanks to the author for sharing his efforts and skills. I'm just not buying it, even at Lit prices.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971over 1 year ago

The cards were stacked against this poor bastard to begin with, why couldn’t the story end with just an open marriage, Mutual satisfaction for both of them not one and done for him and sloppy seconds at that. Why Does the guy always have to be a little dicked Pussy whipped meek person who can’t get it up unless he’s thinking about his wife fucking somebody else. IT always strikes me as funny how all of a sudden these women go from years of being with a small endowed man and can just take these enormous cocks that you conjure up. You know the average male penis across all races is less than 6 inches in length and 4 inches in girth I guess in your stories you describe my dick as being small at just under 7 inches in 5 1/2 inches in girth but how can I possibly compete with a 10 inch monster, well because I know how to use it. I having said all that your writing style was superb I just wish the story would end definitely sometimes With the husband flipping the script, too predictable,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a crazy series. I think the teasing of the whole thing made it crazy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the best series I've found so far. Please ignore the dull muppets in these comments that can't distinguish between fictional and real life writing. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s a very one sided relationship that will ultimately end with Lisa having zero respect for her husband and treating him like a meal ticket. I can’t imagine a woman that gets the fucking of her life from oversized cocks having any emotional connection with her husband. Next logical step is that Lisa gets pregnant from some big cock and expects John to babysit while she is out scratching her itch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trying to picture my wife treating me like this. Each scenario didn’t end well for her. I was so vexed by it that I got her to read it. Her response was that if the roles were reversed she’d cut my nuts off in my sleep and would expect the same response from me.

Guess we are just one and done type of couple that find everything we need in each other. And yes, we know it’s only fiction but still, like George Anderson’s story it does make for some interesting banter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, it's coming up on a year now. I hope you haven't given up on your story simply because of those who don't appreciate the fantasy. I don't get off on reading gay stories, for example, but I don't go out of my way to be critical of them simply because they're not a turn-on for me. I just don't bother reading them. Live and let live is an easy concept...for some, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

why don;t they just open the relationship for both? why is she being selfish? why doesn't he just leave? Plenty of hoes in the brothel

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I find this well written: the pacing is excellent, the characters have depth, the characters are clear.

The therapy is bullshit. John and Lisa need to divorce. Brudder shouldn’t be allowed to be a therapist, whether forcing people to sign NDA’s or not.

John can’t handle Lisa, Sirrussixnine you’ve made that clear. Nor will he accept her cuckolding him, in any form, for long, outside of the environment of the resort. Inside the resort, he’s succumbing to pressure. Outside the resort, he may go with it a while, but eventually, at least a divorce happens, and at worst, someone(s) dies. The blatant manipulation John is undergoing, and you as the writer made him smart enough to realize what’s happening, won’t be present later, he’ll “wake up” and things will end. Let’s hope it’s peaceful.

I think you’ve made an entertaining story! Well done!

Be well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Always amazed why people who hate cuckold stories. This one is a very long read, but the haters hung in there. I would like at least one more chapter to have the Lewis visit, but then I am a cuckold, who loves cuckold stories, but without the humiliation aspect.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous