Cuck to Cock

Story Info
My suspicions were as I thought. My reaction was not.
856 words
4.2
35.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dc_cd
dc_cd
22 Followers

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of bisexual male and cuckold sexual content.

*

I first became obsessed with cuckoldry after being royally cuckolded by my then wife. I had a vague sense of what was happening at the time, but nothing even close to the reality I was about to experience up close and personal.

One afternoon while I was supposedly away on business, I came back home mid-afternoon and hid away in a storage closet with a view of our bedroom. Yes, I was suspicious. And sure enough she wasn't alone when she came home from work.

They started with drinks in the living room. I couldn't see either of them at that point but I could hear just fine. They didn't waste much time either; conversation quickly turned to how much they wanted to fuck each other. Soon I was hearing heavy breathing and passionate kissing sounds. Whatever he was doing to her, she was extremely responsive. "Yes," she kept saying. "Yes, yes, more, more, more!" Then I heard slapping sounds, first softly, then harder. He was striking her repeatedly. She began to whimper. I was frozen in place, caught between the humiliation and the intense sexual heat.

By the time they appeared in the bedroom and I could see them from my hiding place, she was naked while he still had his pants on. I had to admit he was a good-looking guy. She was as beautiful as always.

She started begging him to beat her before fucking her. I knew of her masochistic streak, of course, but she hadn't asked me for that in a long, long time. I was mortified. He pulled a heavy leather belt from his jeans and instantly she went ass up and face down on the bed. I couldn't believe my eyes! Where had this come from? I didn't dare move a muscle or say a word as he laid into her ass and thighs with the belt. He had turned them bright red and started raising welts and purple bruises before he finally stopped. She seemed ecstatic.

Next he began deep-fucking her throat, switched to pounding her pussy, then rammed his cock balls-deep in her ass, all in quick succession. Then he reversed the order, ass, cunt, throat, then randomly back and forth, pausing to administer another beating, this time on her tits. By then she was screaming, grunting, yelling obscenities, and still asking for more, eventually cumming and cumming uncontrollably for several excruciatingly long minutes. It was unbearable. It seemed like forever. I was horrified and riveted.

My own dick was achingly hard but my attention was commanded by the sight and sound of his magnificent cock as it plowed her ass. He'd pull it all the way out then plunge it back in to the hilt, eliciting a guttural growl each time from deep in her throat. Over and over and over. His shaft was huge, uncut and rock hard, extra-long and thick, angry red and purple in color, curving straight up, with a huge mushroom head and a massive pair of balls hanging low and heavy, evidently full to the brim with his spunk. He had incredible stamina.

I was mesmerized in spite of myself. Where had she found him? How long had she been fucking him? I was dumbstruck. I couldn't form the thoughts in my brain to express how angry and humiliated I felt. And I couldn't even begin to admit to myself how badly I wanted to feel that cock inside me.

He pulled out of her one last time and was starting to move back toward the front of the bed when suddenly he looked up and seemed to lock eyes with me, right where I was sure I was safely concealed from view. No! He couldn't actually see me! Yet he just kept staring as if straight through me, with no discernible expression at all. Or was that the faintest glimmer of amusement?

Finally he returned his attention to her, kissed her deeply and placed her fingers around his swollen shaft, gripping her hand in his, and moving up toward her face. She jacked him vigorously then, shouting filthy and loving things until finally he bellowed and unleashed an ungodly quantity of thick white cum on her hair, her face, in her eyes, on her nose, and of course into her wide open mouth and extended tongue. He warned her not to swallow a drop.

Of course he came and busted me in my hiding place. Of course he ordered me to eat his cum from her face, every last drop, before kissing her deeply and drinking down the rest. And of course I complied eagerly.

I wound up on my knees that afternoon as he shot another load down my throat, then down on all fours as he delivered a third up my ass, which by then he was referring to as my pussy. Finally, as he was getting ready to leave, he kissed her passionately one last time, held her tightly in his arms, and said, "I told you it would wind up like this."

dc_cd
dc_cd
22 Followers