All Comments on 'Cuck to Cock'

by dc_cd

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

And yet another author to ignore. The list grows by leaps and bounds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
cuck to cock?

more like cuck and shit outta luck.

just like your chances on this website you degenerate parasite.

goodluck peddling the most toxic and disgusting 'kink' out there.

i hope you get your wish and some woman chemically castrates you before you offer us any of your broken genes. but we all know that's what you secretly beat off to, it's not like i'm hurting your sad simp feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Finally a story worth reading

Made my morning.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Come out of the closet

Literally. He’s gay. Own it and live it. He’s not a cuck, he’s gay. This is in the wrong category. Keep this crap out of LW.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 4 years ago

Good lord! That was really awful. It was... Right now words fail me almost as much as they failed this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

no more enough stupid shit already

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why attack this guy?

I have seen more nasty comments on the cuckold stories than any incest story. Incest gets a free pass for some reason.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineabout 4 years ago
Another gay boy that gets off looking at cocks.

We all know you would never marrying you are gay . This story was all about you getting dick!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
boring

I couldn't even keep an erection past the first sentence and fell asleep after the second paragraph. Maybe you should have handed out Viagra and blow jobs to readers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yes, the list grow by leaps and bounds.

Just look at the postings today. If one counts the authors in this category that write willing cuckoldry stories, I bet almost 99% would qualify. Why this site doesn't give them a category of their own, I'll never understand. I guess they just will receive the normal one star ratings, as if it's what they want and expect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What don't you understand about GAY MALE?

Gay male trumps loving wives every single time. You might get away posting this garbage in fetish. But here, in the loving wives category, you're going to get bombed. This was simply awful.

1 star ONLY because negative stars aren't yet available.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago

The writer should place this in the fetish section so that persons who enjoy this type of activity can go there.

saddletramp1956saddletramp1956about 4 years ago
I normally do not comment

On posts like this but I'm going to make an exception here.

Truth is, this would have to improve to suck.

TwistedWrenchTwistedWrenchabout 4 years ago
Not no but HELL NO!!!!

His ads would be dead and hers would be a pulp. This is utter bullshit. Can we get a separate category for this sick ass Cuck bullshit.

GreylocGreylocabout 4 years ago
Category!!!

I could give a shit about what kind of gay drivel you want to post on this site, but at least have the fucking common sense to post it in the correct CATEGORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What does the “faibtest glimmer of amusement” look like exactly?

And how did lover boy know he was being watched? And why did this clown acquiesce to being clean up boy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You get what you earn

As of right now, your score is a 1.88. I personally find that a little high. You earned it, bud.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
OMG!

Dude...seriously?

I'm laughing so hard I can't type right.

Please tell me this was a comedy bit.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 4 years ago
loved it

I'm married but I'm a closeted sissy faggot crossdresser. I'd love to watch my wife get fucked by a well-hung man. I want him to catch me watching and then feed me his cock and his first load of cum down my throat. his 2nd load would go up inside my man-pussy and it would be even hotter since my wife would be watching. I want her to know that I'm a sissy faggot.

love this story. Please tell us more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdc_cd@dc_cd
Kink for me is a dance of power and pleasure, aggression and tenderness, healing touch and escape velocity.