All Comments on 'Cuck Wanted Ch. 03'

by Lucas96

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
titans2138titans2138almost 4 years ago
First to comment

Idk, people on YouTube say it. Anyway, I thoroughly enjoy your stories, thank you:)

blue66blue66almost 4 years ago

Loved it so jealous

Bald_Jason74Bald_Jason74almost 4 years ago
Excellent Work!

Anxiously awaiting Ch. 03. I hope that Mike gets into screwing Katie "behind Lucas's back"; hope he gets a bit cocky about it; a little mean and that this turns Lucas on.

et1sw1064et1sw1064over 3 years ago
Great series

Keep it going

secondsamuelsecondsamuelover 3 years ago

mattenw read all three parts to let us know what a cuck he is. Great series

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Desperately needs a sequel

Keep it going. This is the hottest thing I’ve read all week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
“He.......”

....was so good baby, so much better than you ever were.....” And my own cuckolded cock exploded in my pants! Thank you for this great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

I’ve noticed you haven’t posted in a while and I’m quite excited to read a new story from you. I hope you write some new stuff soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Mike seems like a good guy and I worry about how this act of betrayal is going to affect him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really enjoy your writing and would like to remain invested into the lives of Lucas and Katie with more chapters. I am surprised that both Steve and Chris both would not of ramped things up instead of being put off so easily since they are both dominant men.

I really like the fact that Katie really does love her husband, with that said I am hoping her bedroom talk with these men about her inferior husband would become as powerful as the sex itself even outside the bedroom in the following stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was, for me, the best chapter in the Cuck Wanted series yet. Katie seducing the husband's reluctant best friend is what made it so hot. I hope you haven't given up on this one. Katie continues to desire Mike, and Mike is unable to resist her charms, thinking it's at his best friend's expense. I like Bald Jason74's suggestion that a newly confident Mike admits his long time crush for Katie, feeding her ego, and begins to belittle Lucas to her, not aware that Lucas is hiding in the closet, hearing every word, and loving it.

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

AMAZING story!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You did it perfectly, they really love each other, and she cares deeply for her husband's inferior participation sharing in his fulfillment.

I would of liked for her to of asked Mike to hold her with him asking the am I better questions, the more humiliating words given after they had made love and not just fucked.

If this would of spurred Mike and her to make love again turning hard sex at her husband's expense for his own high that would of been the 6th star over the 5 stars I gave this.

WiganerWiganerover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I have read. Would love to read more about these characters and their continuation of their relationships.

Please keep writing.

LouiseNaturistLouiseNaturist12 months ago

So sexy. Looking forward to when the three of them openly do this openly

AbernathyFarfendaleAbernathyFarfendale11 months ago

Each story a different slant...

cuck1cuck19 months ago

5 stars. Please continue this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous