Cuck Wanted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all laughed a little, and Katie said, "My feet really are kind of sore from the walk over here..." She giggled and glanced over at Mike. "Are you, like, actually good at it?"

Mike laughed. "Oh, I mean, I dunno..."

Katie glanced at me, then stretched her legs out on the couch. She was still sitting up, so they didn't touch Mike, but they were right next to his legs. She looked at him and wiggled her toes, laughing. "Come on, lemme see your skills," she said.

Mike laughed again and looked over at me. I just laughed too and said, "Hey, go for it, man, it might be the farthest you get with a woman for a while based on your current track record."

"Oh, thanks a lot!" Mike said, then looked over at Katie. "You seriously want me to?"

"Yeah," Katie nodded, giggling drunkenly. "They really are sore."

Mike shrugged and reached over, rubbing her feet lightly.

Katie took a sip of her wine and looked over at me. "Hey, this is pretty nice," she said.

"Yeah?" I asked. "Is he actually good at it?"

We again exchanged a meaningful look. Katie could now read in my reaction that I wasn't completely opposed to her pushing this a little further. She set her wine down, and with a big sigh, slid down the armrest of the couch so that she was lying on her back now, and put her feet in Mike's lap. "Mmmmm, Grace was right, you're great at this," she said, closing her eyes.

"Oh, hey, uh..." Mike said, startled and taking his hands off her feet.

He looked over at me questioningly. I just waved a hand dismissively like this was no big deal, then made a drinking motion to indicate that she was just drunk and getting a little loose. He shrugged again and went back to rubbing her feet.

"I bet Grace would be going crazy if she could see this," I said.

"Uh, yeah," Mike said with a little laugh, trying to sound casual but clearly getting a little worked up with my wife's feet in his lap. He gave her feet a few more rubs, then stopped and said, "Okay, how was that?"

Katie furrowed her brow and wiggled her toes. "No, don't stop, it feels amazing," she said. "Seriously, you could be a professional."

Mike swallowed and said, "Um, okay." His hands went back to her feet.

As intensely turned on as I was, I could see his discomfort and knew we shouldn't push this any further. But I was loving watching it. I could see Katie's breathing get deeper, a sign of her arousal. She brought her arms up behind her head, which caused her t-shirt to ride up her body and reveal a healthy segment of her smooth, flat stomach. I saw Mike unable to resist eyeing her up and down and licking his lips.

A few intense seconds passed in silence, then Katie let out a little half-sigh, half-moan, and moved her feet a little in his lap. All of a sudden, Mike took his hands away and quickly stood up, saying, "Okay, well, it's getting pretty late, I'd better head home. Thanks for the beers, Lucas."

Katie just looked up at him with a hint of a smile. "Oh, okay, have a good night, Mike," she said.

I stood up too and walked him to the door. He could barely look me in the eyes. "I'll see you around, Mike," I said, realizing Katie had done something to push things too far. But I tried to sound casual and relaxed, like nothing unusual had happened. "Maybe brunch next weekend?"

"Uh, yeah, maybe," Mike said, also trying to sound casual as he quickly made his way out.

I closed the door behind him, then turned and glared at Katie, who was lying there smiling on the couch. "What did you do?" I asked.

She motioned with her finger for me to come to her. As startled and embarrassed as I was, I was still incredibly turned on, and I walked over and sat next to her. She bit her lower lip and looked at me, flushed and obviously aroused. She sat up, leaned in close to my ear, and put a hand on my inner thigh. "Did you like just sitting there and watching while Mike rubbed my feet?" she asked.

This time, I let her rub my thigh. Her hand made her way up to my crotch. "Yes," I admitted.

"I'm so wet from the way he was touching me," she whispered in my ear, unbuttoning and unzipping my pants. I swallowed and groaned as she pulled my erection out, stroking it. "Wanna know why he got up and left so fast?" she asked, nibbling my ear lobe. I nodded. "Because I moved my foot up and rubbed it against his hard cock."

"Oh god," I groaned.

"Mmm, it's okay, baby, you like that, don't you?" she whispered, stroking faster now. "You like me rubbing our best friend's dick?"

"Fuck...was it big?" I asked desperately.

She giggled a little. "You mean, was it big enough to make me cum, unlike this pathetic little thing?" I groaned. "Yes, baby, it felt nice and big. I wish it was inside my wet pussy right now."

"Fuuuuuuck," I groaned, and began cumming in her hand.

She stood up and patted my head as I caught my breath. "Stay down here for a little while, okay, sweetie?" she said. "I'm gonna need to take care of myself now." I looked up at her as she smiled down at me. "I'm gonna be thinking about him the whole time."

***

The next morning, as Katie and I were finishing breakfast, Katie said to me, "So...I feel like we should talk?"

"Um...yeah," I agreed.

We stared at each other for a few seconds in silence, then awkwardly broke into laughter.

"So, like..." Katie started. "Was what I did last night...okay?"

I thought for a second. "Yeah...it was," I said slowly. "I mean, it was pretty risky."

"Yeah..." Katie said.

"But, ya know...it was also...really hot," I admitted.

Katie let out a big sigh of relief. "I thought so too," she said. "Like, really hot."

I smiled a little, masking the insecurity I was feeling. "I hope Mike isn't too freaked out," I said. "Was it, like, really obvious, the way you rubbed him?"

"I mean, not so obvious," Katie said, a little uncertainly.

We sat in silence for a moment. "Do you, like...have feelings for him?" I asked nervously.

Katie took my hand in hers. "Absolutely not," she said.

"Really?" I asked skeptically.

"Yes, really!" Katie insisted.

"So, then, why do you think it was so hot?" I asked.

"I mean..." she said, thinking. "I thought it was hot with Steve and Chris, too. I don't have feelings for them."

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Yeah, but...it just seems like...you find this especially hot," I said.

She sighed. "I mean, it's just...it's different, that's all."

"Different how?" I asked.

"I dunno, just..." She grasped around for words. "It's different thinking about doing it with somebody we're...close to."

"Close to?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. "Steve and Chris felt more like random hook-ups."

"But Mike?" I asked.

She smiled at me, trying to gauge what I was thinking. "It's just...we know Mike. I know Mike. He's our best friend."

"And that...makes it hotter...for you?" My mouth was getting dry again.

"Yeah, I guess so," Katie admitted.

I let out a big, deep sigh, unsure what to say.

"What are you thinking?" Katie asked, a little nervously.

"I'm thinking..." I paused. "I'm thinking...I wish I weren't so fucking hard right now."

Katie had to laugh, then gave my hand a squeeze. "This is...kind of fucked up, right?"

I smiled. "Yeah, you could say that..." We sat in silence for another moment, thinking, then I said, "It doesn't really matter though. There's no way it could actually happen."

"I mean, he was definitely pretty hard when I rubbed him," Katie said suggestively.

"Yeah, but then he got up and ran out of the house," I said.

"Well, I mean, you were sitting right there," Katie said.

I looked at her. "So...you're saying...?"

"If you weren't around, maybe..." she suggested.

I sighed. As hard as I was, I felt uneasy about this. "I'm just not sure...it could really mess up our friendship, ya know?"

"Yeah," Katie said, understandingly. "But...don't you think that if we decide not to try it, it's gonna be on our minds whenever we're hanging out with him?"

I thought about it. It seemed like what she was really trying to say was that it was going to be on her mind. But if I was being honest with myself, I knew it was true for me too. "Yeah..." I agreed. "And that will mess up our friendship with him in its own way."

We stared at each other. "What have we gotten ourselves into?" Katie asked with an exasperated laugh.

I laughed a little too. "I guess...I'm just not sure I feel comfortable with you doing it...without me around," I said.

She looked confused. "So...you want to, like...tell him...what you're into?"

I thought about that idea for a second, then sighed. "No way," I said. "It would be too weird, and he'd probably never go for it anyway. But maybe...I could find a way to watch...without him knowing I was there?"

Katie smiled at me and nodded. "Hmm..." she said thoughtfully, seeming to make a decision in her head. "I think I'm gonna go take a bath," she said. "Maybe I'll text Mike...and maybe I'll tell him that you're visiting your parents today."

"What? Really?" I asked, a little in awe at her mischievousness. I still felt jealous and insecure, but I also knew that deep down I wanted this. "...what else are you gonna say?"

She shrugged. "I dunno, I'll have to think about it, but..." She locked eyes with me. "...is it okay?"

I swallowed heavily, thought about it, then looked her in the eyes and nodded. She smiled, grabbed her phone, and walked off to the bathroom.

***

About an hour later, I was watching TV in the living room when Katie walked in wearing just her white cotton robe. She had a nervous smile on her face. "He's coming over in a couple hours," she said.

"What? Really?" I asked.

She nodded. "He says he just wants to talk, but..." She trailed off and handed me her phone, which was open to her text conversation with him:

Katie: good morning :)

Mike: good morning

Katie: I guess I should apologize for last night...

Mike: oh / ok / no worries

Katie: I think I was just too drunk and my foot kind of slipped

Mike: yeah that's what I figured / maybe best to just pretend it never happened

Katie: ok / Lucas was a little caught off guard by your sudden departure

Mike: oh...sorry / what did you tell him?

Katie: u mean did I tell him I rubbed up against your hard-on? / lol no of course not / I just said I didn't know why u left so quickly

Mike: ok / did he seem, like, suspicious or whatever?

Katie: no not really, just kind of concerned

Mike: ok / jesus, why did you ask me to rub your feet in the first place?

Katie: cuz my feet hurt, silly! / u really were good at it btw / did u like doing it? / oh wait I already know the answer to that question lol

Mike: Katie we shouldn't be talking like this / let's just drop it

Katie: yes, sir! / whatchu up to?

Mike: not much just watching tv / u?

Katie: taking a nice hot bath

Mike: oh / I know this is a weird question, but...are you ok?

Katie: I'm great, why do you ask?

Mike: I dunno, u just seem different the last few times we've hung out / I talked to lucas about it after we got coffee last week

Katie: oh yeah? what'd he say?

Mike: he said it's because ur sex life has gotten better and ur feeling more "free" or whatever

Katie: lol yeah I guess u could say that

Mike: ok / well, I'm happy for u two but, like, keep it between yourselves, ok?

Katie: lol ok / u didn't seem to mind it last night tho ;-)

Mike: I did, that's why I left

Katie: yeah but with QUITE a boner

Mike: jesus, Katie / u can't say stuff like that

Katie: omg it's fine Mike, we're best friends!

Mike: I know, exactly

Katie: I mean, I know u think I'm attractive, it's not a big deal

The timestamps on the conversation showed that Mike didn't say anything for a few minutes.

Katie: oh, what, ur giving me the silent treatment now?

Mike: I don't know what u want me to say to that

Katie: nothing, just admit that u liked seeing me lying out next to u with my feet in ur lap

Mike: like u said, I think that much was obvious, unfortunately / but let's just leave it there

Katie: ;-) yeah, it was obvious / did u...think about me when u got home last night?

Mike: jesus, Katie, I'm not gonna answer that

Katie: :) good, that means u did / do u think about me a lot?

Mike: no comment

Katie: lol perfect

Mike: I'm serious Katie, I don't know what game ur playing, but ur taking it way too far

Katie: lol Mike u need to relax / I'm just teasing u a little

Mike: well that's kind of a fucked up thing to do to ur best friend

Katie: I guess ur right / sorry I'm just kinda horny at the moment

Mike: well that's what u have a husband for

Katie: he's out of town for the day :( / he's visiting his parents / they live a couple hours away

Mike: oh / why aren't u with him?

Katie: guess I thought I could find some more interesting things to do while he's away ;-)

Mike: Katie srsly...ur not cheating on lucas, r u?

Katie: well...that depends on if u wanna come over this afternoon

Mike: Katie wtf that is so messed up

Katie: u keep objecting but I bet ur just as stiff right now as u were last night

There were another few minutes that passed without a reply from Mike.

Katie: I'm completely serious, Mike / I'm over here all alone / would love for u to join me

Here she sent a picture of herself in her white cotton robe, her hair wrapped in a towel. The front of the robe was open, revealing a lot of cleavage and a glimpse of her smooth, flat stomach.

Mike: oh my god / what if lucas saw this conversation?

Katie: he won't

Mike: Katie, we can't

Katie: I promise, he'll never know

Mike: he's my best friend, Katie, I can't do that to him!

Katie: it doesn't have to be a big deal / and I know you haven't gotten any in such a long time / I just want to...help you out / that's what friends are for, right? ;-)

Mike: listen...I'll come over, but just to talk

Katie: just to talk?

Mike: yes / I'm worried about u, seems like u could use some company or u might do something you'll regret later

Katie: hmm ok / ur gonna keep me under control? ;-)

Mike: I'm serious, ok?

Katie: ok, I get it / we'll just talk

Mike: ok good / go put some clothes on / I'll be over in a couple hours, ok?

Katie: ok, see you soon

That was the end of the conversation. Katie was sitting next to me while I read, trying to gauge my reaction. I looked at her in awe. My erection was raging, but I also felt a queasiness in my stomach. "I dunno, Katie," I said softly, without conviction. "He seems really reluctant."

"Yeah...but you can tell he wants to, right?" she asked.

"I think so, but...I mean, even if you got him to do it, he's gonna feel so guilty afterwards."

"So...you don't want me to try?" she asked. "I mean, I could just tell him not to come over."

I swallowed, weighing my conflicting emotions. She just waited patiently, knowing I was going to cave. "No," I said finally. "Let him come."

She grinned at me. "Perfect," she said.

"Are you gonna be wearing that?" I asked, referring to her robe.

"Hmmm, no," she said, thinking. "That'll just scare him off, I think. It should be something presentable, but still sexy."

I was so intensely turned on thinking about outfits she could wear that would effectively seduce Mike. "There's that, um, blue summer dress you have," I suggested.

She smiled at me, rubbing my thigh. "Yeah? You think he would like that?" I nodded, and she said, "Good idea, baby. I think so too. Thanks for your help."

***

A couple hours later, Mike texted that he was on his way. Katie was in her blue summer dress, which had a loose, flowy bottom that stopped a little above her knees and a low-cut neckline that showcased her perky breasts. It was held up by a couple of thin shoulder straps, and she was not wearing a bra. The whole thing clung to her perfect body in a way that was incredibly sexy without looking too slutty.

"Well...I guess you'd better get upstairs," she said to me. I felt sweaty and nervous and incredibly turned on. She smiled at me and rubbed my arm comfortingly. "You sure about this?"

"Yeah," I said. "I'll, um...I'll be upstairs." She leaned in and gave me a kiss, then I went up to the bedroom. The plan was for me to listen for them to come upstairs, then hide in the bedroom closet. I was so nervous.

Later, Katie told me what happened downstairs. When Mike knocked on the door, she opened it and smiled. Mike was clearly nervous. His eyes immediately darted up and down Katie's body, taking in how she looked in her amazing dress. He then tried unsuccessfully to cover for his ogling by looking everywhere except at her. He was turning red, and Katie couldn't help but laugh a little. "Hey, Mike, come on in," she said.

"Um, ok, thanks," Mike said, walking past her and into the living room.

He sat on the couch, and Katie asked, "Can I get you anything to drink?"

"Um, no, not right now. I'm okay. Thanks," Mike said.

Katie smiled and sat down next to him on the couch. "Thanks for coming over," she said. "It's pretty lonely without Lucas around."

"Um, I think maybe you shouldn't be sitting so close," Mike said nervously.

Katie giggled a little. "Okay, sure," she said. She scooted just an inch or two further away from him, then sat back against the back of the couch, relaxing and crossing her legs. The hem of her dress rode up her smooth thigh a little bit. She was putting her body on display for him. "Is this okay?" she asked.

"Um...I guess," Mike said softly.

Amused at his nervousness, Katie asked, "So what do you wanna talk about?"

Mike's eyes drifted over her legs and cleavage before landing upon her confident smile. "Um...I...I dunno..." he said softly, his voice trembling a little.

Katie uncrossed her legs, then crossed them again, as Mike stared. "Okay," she said. "Well, I have a question...when you first met Lucas and me in college...were you ever a little, I dunno, jealous of him?"

Mike may have come over thinking he would calmly convince Katie to stop flirting with him and make things go back to normal, but now that he was here, sitting next to her in this beautiful dress while she was obviously offering herself up to him, he was paralyzed. All he could say was, "Um...what do you mean?"

"I mean...I dunno, I could be wrong, but it seemed like you maybe had a little bit of a crush on me?" Katie said.

Mike swallowed heavily. "That was a long time ago," he said.

"Yeah, I know," Katie said casually. "I guess I'm just...curious."

"I...I dunno," Mike said, exerting as much self-control as he could. "Let's change the subject."

Katie giggled a little, then sat up, leaning in closer to him. She put a hand on his shoulder and gave it a rub. "Mike, relax," she said. "I mean, I'll admit it, I always thought you were pretty cute." He looked at her, looked at her hand, and did not push it away. "Don't get me wrong," Katie continued. "I was completely in love with Lucas. I still am, of course."

Her hand moved to his back, rubbing it gently. "You're, uh, you're not exactly acting like it," Mike said.

Katie sighed. "Lucas is absolutely, 100% the best husband I could ever ask for," she said. "I mean it. I love him so much. It's just that sometimes I feel like it would be nice to try something...different."

Now Mike sighed. "Katie, this is so wrong," he said.

"I know," she said. She took her hand off his back and put it on his knee. He just looked at it, but again did not push it away. Then he looked up at her, and she bit her lower lip sexily. "That's why it's so exciting."

He just stared at her. She rubbed his knee a little, and when he didn't stop her, she leaned in toward him and kissed him. He kissed her back for just a second, then turned away. "Jesus Christ, we can't do this, this is crazy," he said.