Cuck Wanted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned back a little and brought her hand up to the neckline of her dress, lightly fingering the thin shoulder straps, drawing his gaze to her chest. She bit her lower lip again, then said, "Tell me you don't want to see what I look like outside of this dress."

Mike, staring at her finger playing with her shoulder strap, swallowed heavily and said, "I...I really do. It's just..."

He couldn't finish his sentence as he watched Katie pull the strap off her shoulder. It dangled there. Just the slightest tug would reveal one of her bare breasts to him. He stared, licking his lips unconsciously. Katie leaned back in close to him, then whispered in his ear, "Come upstairs with me."

Mike couldn't say anything anymore. Katie took his hand in hers, stood up, and gently pulled him to his feet. Then she led him across the room and up the stairs.

I heard their footsteps coming up, and knew this was my cue. Quietly but quickly, I stepped into our walk-in closet and closed the door. The door had little slats that I could look out of without being seen. I watched as Katie led Mike into our bedroom, then turned to face him. Mike was practically in a trance at this point. She took his hand and placed it on the strap that was still on her shoulder, then waited for him to pull it off.

Before he did, he stammered, "What...what if Lucas comes back early?"

Katie smiled. "He always stays with them for dinner, he won't be back until late."

Mike, his fingers sliding under the shoulder strap, clung to his last ounce of resistance. "But...but what if his plans change this time?"

"Mike," she said calmly. "He texts to let me know when he's heading back, and it's a two-hour drive. He hasn't texted. We've got plenty of time."

He stared at her as she waited confidently for him to undress her. "You...you really want this?" he asked.

"I want...you," she said.

And with that, Mike finally succumbed to his lust and pulled the strap off her shoulder. The entire dress fell easily to the floor. Katie stood in front of him in just a pair of pink panties. "Oh my god...you are so beautiful," Mike said, then wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close to him. Katie slid her hands up his chest and around his neck, and they kissed, then began making out.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, but as queasy as I felt, this was hotter than seeing her with either Steve or Chris. I didn't dare reach a hand into my pants to jerk off, though, for fear of making too much noise. So I could only watch, paralyzed, my mouth agape.

Katie pushed Mike gently backward and against a wall. Her hand slid down and started rubbing his crotch. "Oh god, oh god," he moaned.

"Take your shirt off," she said.

He pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his slightly hairy, decent but not god-like body. He watched as Katie kissed his neck, then down his chest and stomach, until she was on her knees in front of him. "Holy fuck, this is so crazy," he said.

She smiled up at him, unbuttoning his jeans. "I bet you've thought about seeing me like this so many times," she said.

"Oh god," he said, laughing a little. "Fuck, yes, I have. Is that wrong?"

She unzipped his jeans and pulled his pants down, then pulled his boxers down, revealing a thick, 6-inch, rock-hard dick. She stroked him and said, "Very, very wrong. You want me to stop?"

"Ohh, fuck no," Mike said instantly.

Katie giggled. "I didn't think so," she said, then took his cock in her lips and started blowing him.

He threw his head back in pleasure. "Oh my god, I can't believe this is really happening," he groaned.

"Mmmm," she moaned, sliding her tongue up the length of his shaft. "Can I tell you something?"

"What?" he asked.

"Your cock tastes so much better than Lucas's," she said, then flicked the head with her tongue.

"Ohhh fuck. You are so bad," he groaned in amazement.

She stroked him. "Mmmm, you never thought I could be such a bad girl, did you?"

"Fuck no," he said.

"I guess you better fuck me like a bad girl."

He looked down at her intensely. "Get on the bed."

Katie smiled and crawled up onto the bed, lying on her back. Mike got on the bed, got on top of her, and they made out for a little while. Then he kissed his way down her neck and chest, enjoyed sucking on her tits, then continued down her flat stomach.

"Jesus, your panties are soaked," he said.

She giggled, looking down at him sexily. "That's what happens when I spend all day thinking about riding your cock."

He grinned up at her, then pulled her panties off and began eating her out. I watched as she rubbed her hands through his hair and moaned. While his face was buried in her pussy, she looked over at the closet door and smiled. Then her eyes rolled back in her head as she let me see just how much she was enjoying this. I practically came in my pants right then without even touching myself.

After a few minutes of this, he kissed his way back up her flat stomach, sucked on her tits some more, then made out with her again, his erection rubbing urgently against her pussy. She wrapped her legs around him and said, "Oh god, Mike, I want you so bad, please fuck me."

He looked down at her and lined his cock up against her opening, rubbing it against her wet pussy lips. "Yeah? Is this what you want?" he asked, a hint of anger in his voice as he teased her pussy. "You like seducing your best friend? You want me to fuck you in Lucas's own bed while he's out of town?"

"Oh god yes, Mike, please fuck me, fuck me like the naughtly little cheating slut I am," Katie begged desperately.

"Oh fuck," Mike groaned, then slid himself into her. They locked eyes and stared at each other intensely as he began fucking her, then he leaned down and they began making out again. They fucked like that for several minutes.

As they continued, their sex became more intimate, more like lovemaking, than any of the other sex I had seen her have. They didn't switch positions at all, I think because they enjoyed being able to look into each other's eyes. They desperately moaned each other's names. "Oh god, Katie," Mike said. "I've wanted this for so long."

"Ohhhhh, me too, Mike," Katie moaned back. "You feel soooo good inside me. Don't stop, please don't stop, I'm getting close!"

"Ohhh, god yes," Mike said. He kissed her, then brought his head up so they could stare into each other's eyes again. "Ohhh, Katie, yeah, that's it, show me what you like," he said, adjusting the pace of his thrusts based on her facial expressions. "Yeah, does my dick feel good inside you? I wanna see you cum, baby, look at me and say my name while you cum for me."

"Oh god, oh Mike, oh my god, Mike, yes, that's it, just like that, Mike, ohhhhhh, MIIIIIIIKE!" Katie's cries escalated as she came. They were holding intense eye contact the entire time.

As Mike looked down at my wife orgasming, he couldn't hold back any longer and slammed himself into her with a loud groan, almost a roar. My best friend was cumming in my wife's pussy, and I couldn't take my eyes off it.

After he came, he slid off of her and seemed to come to his senses. "Shit...I'm...I'm sorry...I shouldn't have cum inside you," he said.

"No, don't be sorry," Katie said, catching her breath. "That was...amazing."

They lay there like that for a couple minutes. I'm sure Mike's head was swirling. I felt a little bad for him, to be honest. Katie had really done a number on him. After a while, he turned to her and said, "Um, well...I guess I should get going."

She looked at him. "I guess so," she said. "Are you...are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," he said, trying but failing to sound casual. Slowly, he sat up, then walked over to his clothes and started putting them on.

"Mike, it's okay, I promise," Katie said to him, trying to reassure him. "We just...had a little fun together. No big deal."

After he slipped his shirt over his head, he looked down at her. "Yeah, I know," he said. "I'm fine. I just, uh, I gotta go...clear my head, ya know?"

She nodded, and he left. I waited a couple minutes until I heard the front door close downstairs, then opened the closet door and stepped out, staring at Katie, not knowing what to say. She looked up at me. Even though I felt guilty about Mike, I still hadn't gotten off, and was overwhelmed with lust as I looked down at her naked and used body.

"That was...so intense to watch," I said.

She smiled a little. "It was pretty intense for me too."

I took a step toward her, and she slowly spread her legs, exposing her used pussy to me. I watched as she slid her hand between her legs and pulled her pussy lips open. I could only stare and lick my lips as Mike's cum started dripping out of her. Then I looked up at her and said softly, "...can I?"

She bit her lower lip and nodded.

I quickly pulled my shirt over my head, dropped my pants to the floor, and crawled between her legs. I took in the amazing sight of her overflowing pussy for a second. "He came so much," I said in awe.

"He sure did," Katie said. "He was amazing."

I reached a hand down to my hard-on and started stroking, then stuck my tongue out and lapped up Mike's cum from her pussy.

"Ohhhhh my god, baby, yessss, that's it, lick my used pussy good," Katie moaned. "How does your best friend's cum taste?"

"Ohhh fuck, it's amazing, baby," I groaned, stroking myself faster, fingering her with my other hand to get more of his cum out.

"Yesss, that's it, get every last drop of Mike's superior cum, baby," Katie moaned. I could tell she was about to cum again as she watched me desperately licking her pussy.

"Oh my god, tell me how good he fucked you," I begged her.

She giggled at me between her moans. "Oh god, he was so good, baby, so much better than you ever were, it was soooo...fucking...gooooood!" She pushed my head into her pussy and started squealing as she came again. I groaned and started shooting my load onto the bed sheets. When we were done, we both just lay there limply, my head resting on her stomach, Mike's cum dripping down my lips.