Cuck Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve gave me that warm smile again. "It's okay. You...masturbated to it?"

I nodded, and laughed at myself a little. "Yeah...like, a lot. And so, from there, when I would date other girls, I started to fantasize about them...ya know...with other guys." A little hint of a smirk emerged on Steve's face again. I quickly finished the story, telling him about Katie finding out about my cheating/cuckolding porn and us fantasizing about it, then finding his ad.

"Got it," Steve said. "Thanks for sharing all of that, I'm sure it's a little weird talking about it."

"Um, yeah," I said. "Feels kinda good getting it off my chest though."

"Good," he said. "So, now that you're finally here, in person, and you're really seeing another man with his arm around your wife...how does it feel?"

"Uh, well...it feels...pretty good," I admitted with an awkward smile.

"Good," he said, giving Katie's waist a squeeze. "Well, then...maybe we're ready to move on to a kiss?"

I swallowed, took another sip from my drink, and looked at Katie. "Um...what do you think, sweetie?" I asked her softly.

"Me?" she asked, still rubbing Steve's chest lightly and playing with the buttons on his shirt. She looked at Steve, who looked back at her. I saw his hand move down a little closer to her butt and give her another little squeeze. She bit her lower lip sexily. "I mean, if it's okay with you, honey, I think I'd like that." Then she looked over at me. "What do you think?"

I tapped the side of my glass nervously. I was incredibly turned on, but I knew this was a big step, bigger than the two of them just sitting next to each other. I looked at Steve, who was smiling patiently at me. "I want you to kiss my wife," I said.

"With pleasure," he said. He looked at Katie, brought a hand up and gently placed it on the side of her face, then pulled her face to his. Their lips met, slightly parted but without tongue. I felt myself breaking out into a sweat, and my erection was throbbing. They held the kiss for two or three seconds, and when they separated, they looked into each other's eyes intensely. I saw Katie was flushed, breathing more heavily now.

Katie looked over at me, then smiled. "Was that okay, baby?" she asked.

"Uh...yeah," I said softly. "Did...did you like it?"

She nodded, biting her lower lip again.

"I liked it too, in case you were wondering," Steve said, making Katie and me laugh, cutting the tension in the room a little. "So, Katie, we haven't talked about how you're dealing with all of this," he continued. "It must have been a little shocking when you came across Lucas's Internet history?"

She laughed nervously. "Well, yeah, of course...to be honest, when I first saw it, I felt kind of...grossed out," she said, then looked over at me. "Sorry, baby." I just looked down at my feet, embarrassed. "But, ya know, then we talked about it, and I learned more about his fantasies, and we started fantasizing together, and, well...it really started to turn me on...a lot."

I heard something change in her voice, looked back up at them, and noticed that Katie had undone the bottom button of Steve's polo shirt. It didn't reveal very much, but her fingers were now playing lightly with the bare part of his chest it had exposed.

"Yeah?" Steve asked, letting her touch his chest and starting to move his own fingers up and down her side, between her butt and her breasts. "And what do you two do while you're fantasizing?"

"Um...well..." I saw Katie glance over at me, and I just nodded, giving her silent permission to be as honest as she wanted to be. "I'll jerk him off sometimes while he fantasizes about me cheating on him, or, um, other times he'll watch while I use a dildo on myself, and I'll tell him how much I want another man inside me..."

"Mmm," Steve said. His hand slid further down Katie's side until it was resting on her butt, the tips of his fingers now playing with the hem of her skirt. Then he looked over at me and said, "Oh, sorry, Lucas, my hands wander sometimes. Do you mind that I'm touching your wife here?" he asked me.

I swallowed hard and shook my head, staring at his hand. "No, I don't mind."

"Good," he said, giving Katie's butt a firm squeeze. Then he turned back to her and asked, "So, how was your sex life before you found out about Lucas's fantasies?"

"Oh, um, it was...fine," she said, biting her lower lip and continuing to rub his chest.

Steve let out a little laugh. "Just...fine?"

She smiled. "I mean..." She looked over at me and said, "Sorry, sweetie, but..."

"It's okay," I said softly, nodding at her again.

She turned back to Steve. "Well, Lucas isn't very, um...well-endowed, so..."

"Ah," Steve said. "Well, that's not uncommon, ya know, in my experience, with the guys whose wives I've...taken." When he said "taken" he gave Katie's butt another tight squeeze.

"Mmm," Katie said, now moving her hand across his chest to his arm, feeling his muscular bicep and giving it a little squeeze.

"So...do you talk about that when you're fantasizing?"

"Um..." She giggled nervously, glancing over at me. "I'm sorry, I can't believe we're talking about this."

"It's okay," Steve said comfortingly. "We don't have to, if it's too weird."

"No, it's okay," Katie said. "We do talk about it sometimes...sometimes I, ya know, tell him that he's too small, and that I need somebody bigger to...satisfy me."

"Hm," Steve said, then turned to me. "And do you like being talked to like that, Lucas?"

"Uh...yeah, I do," I said softly.

"Yeah?" Steve asked, now pulling the hem of Katie's skirt up a couple inches with the tips of his fingers. "Is that what gets you off? When she tells you that your tiny little dick isn't enough for her?"

I swallowed heavily and nodded.

Steve turned back to Katie. "And does it turn you on to talk to him like that?"

"Yes," Katie said, leaning in closer to Steve, clearly aroused. "It gets me wet telling him I need a real man inside me, not a wimpy little boy."

I was a little stunned to hear her sharing this with Steve, but I could tell she was getting really worked up now.

Steve chuckled, a little surprised himself. But he clearly wasn't turned off by it, he just kept inching my wife's skirt up, now revealing the lower curve of her butt, rubbing his fingers along it. "And how do you feel about Lucas knowing that he gets off on that?" Steve asked.

Their faces were just inches apart now as they spoke softly to each other. She looked intensely at Steve and bit her lower lip, then said, "It makes me think that he's really...pathetic."

I felt myself turning red. Steve looked at me. "You hear that?"

"Y-yes," I said, my voice trembling a little.

"You like hearing your wife call you pathetic, don't you?"

"Um...yes," I said.

"Yeah?" he said. "Is it getting that useless little dick of yours all nice and hard?"

I swallowed again and said, "Yes. Very."

He smirked. "Do you like me talking to you like that?"

"Yes," I said.

"Good." He looked back and forth at the two of us, then let out a little laugh. "I think you two are gonna be pretty fun." Katie and I laughed a little too, again cutting the tension in the room a bit. Steve put his feet up on the coffee table, relaxing. Katie's hand moved back to his chest, then down a bit, lightly rubbing his stomach, just above his pants. He noticed this and smiled at her, but when her hand started moving even lower, he said, "Ah ah ah, let's not go too fast, babe."

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said, embarrassed.

"Don't worry about it," Steve said. He took her hand in his and placed it on his upper thigh. "How about we keep it here for now. Is that okay?" She bit her lower lip and nodded, squeezing and rubbing his thigh, getting close to his crotch but not touching it. "That's good," he said. "Look at your husband while you do it."

She looked over at me as I stared at her hand rubbing his leg. "Is this okay, baby?" she asked.

"Yes, honey," I said softly.

She smiled and turned back to Steve, who pushed her hair behind her ear and looked in her eyes. "I think I'd like to make out with your wife for a little bit, if that's okay with you, Lucas," he said.

"Um...yes, I'd like that," I said softly, my voice shaking.

He smiled. "I thought you might."

"Um..." I said, before they started. "Would it maybe be okay if I started...ya know..." I motioned to my crotch.

He let out a little laugh. "I'm sorry, but I think it's too early for that. We'll let you know when you can start jerking your tiny little dick."

"Oh..." I said, embarrassed.

"Just sit there and watch for now, okay?" he said.

I nodded, putting my hands on my knees, gripping them tightly. I felt sweat dripping down my armpits.

Katie looked at me and giggled a little at my obvious frustration, then Steve touched her chin with one hand and turned her face to his. They looked into each other's eyes, then Katie leaned into him and they began making out. His hand held her neck lightly, and her hand slid up his body to his chest and shoulder. I could see their tongues wrestling in each other's mouths as Katie let out sexy little moans. He brought his hand down to her knee, pulling it on top of his lap, then slid up her thigh until he was under her skirt, grabbing her butt firmly. He held her body against his, and he started kissing her neck and upper chest. "Ohhh, Steve, yesss," she moaned. The hand squeezing her bare ass now slid up her body and give her breast a light squeeze, causing her to moan. Then he brought his head back up to make out with her a little more, before he gently pushed her off of him and their lips parted.

I could only stare, my mouth agape. Steve took a second to catch his breath from this make-out session, then looked at me and grinned. Katie was breathing heavily. I could tell she was wondering why they had even stopped. "Well...we're definitely gonna have some fun together," he said and laughed.

Katie and I laughed too. At this point, I had gotten over most of my nervousness and now just wanted desperately to watch the two of them fuck while I jerked off. The fact that Steve was drawing this out so much was torturing me.

"How ya feeling over there, Lucas?" Steve asked me confidently.

"Uh...pretty good, to be honest," I said with a laugh, barely containing the excitement in my voice.

He pulled Katie's head close to his and whispered something in her ear. She looked at me and laughed. Later, she told me that he had said I was probably about to shoot my worthless load into my pants. This wasn't far from the truth.

"So, Katie, what was the weirdest thing you found in your husband's search history?" Steve asked.

"Um," Katie thought for a second, trying to collect herself and calm herself down. "Well, you might not be that into it..."

"That's okay," Steve said with a chuckle. "I just like knowing exactly how pathetic these useless cucks can get."

Katie giggled a little, clearly getting more comfortable herself. "Well...in some of the videos he watches, the, um, husband is forced to, ya know, give the other guy a...blowjob...ya know, before he watches his wife gets fucked."

Steve laughed. "Oh, really?" He looked at me. I blushed and looked at the floor. "Aw, don't worry, Lucas, you're not the first cuck I've met who's into that." I didn't know what to say. "What did you think when you saw that, Katie?"

"Well..." Katie said. "I got worried that maybe he's...gay."

"Makes sense," Steve said with a laugh. "But I guess if you're getting satisfied by other men while he watches, it doesn't really matter if your husband's a little sissy faggot, does it?"

Katie laughed, rubbing Steve's upper thigh again, very close to his crotch now. "I guess not." She paused thoughtfully. "Have you, um...ever...done anything like that before?"

Steve shrugged. "A couple times, when the couple I'm with are into it. It can be pretty hot"

Katie's thumb now seemed to be rubbing a particular spot in his pants now. "To be honest...it kind of turns me on to think about a man making Lucas...submit like that."

"Yeah?" Steve said. He slid his hand up Katie's leg, grabbing her butt firmly and pulling her toward him again. Her hand was pretty much on his crotch now. "You want to see me make your loser husband submit to me?"

"Oh god yes, Steve," she said, then Steve pulled her face to his and they started making out again.

After a few seconds of this, he pushed her off of him again and said, "Go stand in front of your husband."

Katie, unsure where this was going, did as she was told and walked over to me. I looked up at her.

"Look at how beautiful your wife is," Steve said to me. I did, taking in the curves of her body and her perfect face. "How could you want to give a beautiful woman like this to another man?"

"I...I don't know," I said.

"But you do, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Tell me what you want."

My eyes were locked with Katie's as I said, "I want you to fuck my wife."

"Tell her."

"I want him to fuck you so bad, baby." She smiled down at me.

"Stand up," Steve told me. I stood in front of Katie. "Give her a little kiss." I kissed her, more of a peck really. "Good. Now take her clothes off for me. I want to see your wife naked."

My fingers trembling, I unbuttoned my wife's blouse and let it drop to the floor, then unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. I heard Steve murmur his approval. I unhooked her bra, letting that fall to the floor too.

As I moved my hands to her panties, Steve said, "Wait. Get on your knees while you take those off."

Katie bit her lower lip, clearly turned on as she watched me kneeling in front of her. I slid her panties slowly to the floor. Her pussy lips were glistening.

"How does your husband look to you right now, Katie?" Steve asked.

She couldn't help but laugh. "He looks like...a little wimp."

Steve stood up and walked over to her. He looked down at me, smirking confidently, then slid an arm around my naked wife's waist, slid his other hand up her body until it was cupping her breast, then kissed her deeply. Their lips parted and he said to her, "Take my shirt off."

Katie didn't even glance at me before pulling Steve's polo shirt over his head and tossing it aside. His body was so muscular and perfectly toned, her hands immediately slid all over it as she moaned in delight. "Oh my god, your body is amazing," she said.

Looking down at me, Steve undid the buckle of his belt, then unbuttoned the top button of his pants. "Did you like hearing your wife call you a little wimp?"

"Yes," I practically moaned.

"You are a little wimp, aren't you?"

"Fuck, yes," I agreed.

"A little wimp who needs a real man to fuck your own wife for you?"

"Yes!" I was whimpering now.

"Say it."

"Please, I need a stud like you to fuck my own wife for me, I want to see you fuck her so bad, please!" I begged.

"If you want me to fuck her, unzip my pants with your teeth," Steve told me. Katie let out a moan.

I hesitated for a second, caught off guard, then collected myself and moved my head toward his crotch. I could see a large bulge in his pants. I took his zipper in my teeth and slowly pulled it down, revealing a pair of gray briefs that were straining against his prominent erection. I could smell the masculine scent coming off of him. I looked up at them, his hand still around Katie's waist, her hand rubbing his bare chest.

He turned to Katie. "You like seeing your husband like this?"

"Oh my god, yes, it's so hot seeing you make him so submissive," Katie moaned.

"Tell your husband what to do next," Steve said, pressing her body against his and giving her round little butt a firm squeeze.

She looked down at me. "Pull Steve's pants down now, sweetie," she said.

I slid his pants down to his ankles, staring at the massive hard-on that was clearly outlined in his gray briefs.

She let out a little moan, then said, "Now his underwear."

I swallowed heavily, then brought my hands to the waistband of his underwear and pulled them down. His penis was probably 8 inches, thick and veiny. It popped out of the underwear and almost hit me in the face, sticking straight out in front of him.

"Oh my god, baby," Katie said, unable to resist wrapping her hand around his thick shaft. "Look at this big, beautiful cock."

I couldn't look at anything else.

"This is what your wife needs, isn't it?" Steve asked me.

"God, yes," I agreed, licking my lips, my mouth half-open.

"What does a big dick like this make a tiny-dicked loser like you want to do?"

"It...it makes me want to suck it," I admitted.

"Of course it does," Steve said confidently. "You want to suck it like all those sissies in the videos you get off on."

I nodded.

Slowly, lightly, he rubbed the tip of his cock against my lips. "Ask your wife if it's okay with her."

Resisting the urge to just wrap my lips around his dick and start sucking, I looked up at Katie and said, "Can I suck his cock, sweetie?"

"Oh, yes, baby, suck his cock before he fucks me with it," she moaned.

"Come here," he said to her, pulling her close to him so that her breasts were pressed against his chest. He made out with her fiercely while I looked up at them and watched. After a second, he looked back down at me and said, "Well?"

"Oh, sorry," I said, then reached up and took his dick in my head. It felt so warm and hard. Slowly at first, I put the head in my mouth, kissing it, then I tongued the head and tasted his precum. I let out a moan, then pushed my head further down on his cock. After it got about halfway down, I pulled it back out and started licking up and down the shaft greedily. I had never done this before, but nothing had ever felt so right in my life.

I heard Katie moan as she looked down at me. "Oh my god, baby, yes, that's so hot."

Encouraged, I took as much of his cock down my throat as I could and started bobbing my head back and forth on it. "Fuck, your husband's a good little cocksucker," Steve said to my wife. She laughed, then I looked up at them and saw them intensely making out again, his hand squeezing her breast. I kept sucking as I watched them make out, then Steve looked down at me and said, "Mmm, fuck yeah, you love having dick in your mouth, don't you?" I just moaned my approval. "Yeah, it's okay, there ya go, suck it good. This is the dick that's gonna be fucking your wife's tight little pussy all night long, isn't it?" I nodded as I eagerly licked his shaft. "Mmmmm. Your wife's gonna be cumming all over this dick, isn't she?" I moaned as he pulled his cock from my lips. He started slapping my face with it, and I happily opened up my mouth and stuck out my tongue. "That's right, you love this dick, don't you?"

"Oh, fuck yes, I love your cock so much, it's so perfect, please let me suck it some more," I begged, starting to wrap my lips around it again.

He gripped my head firmly with both hands and slid his cock all the way down my throat, then started rough fucking my face. "Mmmmmmm, fuck yeah, here's what you want, you worthless fucking faggot," Steve groaned. He fucked my face like that for a few seconds, until I was gagging, then he shoved me off of him and I fell to the floor, coughing and sputtering.

"Let's take this to the bedroom," he said to Katie. He easily tossed her over his shoulder, then carried her down the hall and up the stairs. I saw her looking back at me and laughing.

I caught my breath for a second and reflected on how this had escalated. Steve had been such a warm and friendly gentleman at first, putting us both at ease, making sure we were comfortable with everything. And now that he had eased us into revealing our desires and fantasies, he was taking charge and showing what a dominant stud he could be. As jarring as it was to have become an eager cocksucker begging another man to fuck my wife, I had to admit that this was a dream come true. And based on the way Katie was acting, it was for her too.