Cuck Wanted

Story Info
Lucas and his wife Katie meet Steve.
10.6k words
4.71
104.9k
320

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucas96
Lucas96
1,845 Followers

Disclaimer: this story involves cuckolding, humiliation, and some homosexuality.

***

When my wife Katie discovered all the porn I look at in my Internet history, I was mortified. I had been watching some pretty embarrassing stuff for years now, as long as I had known Katie. We had met in college, fell in love, and got married a year after we graduated. The only thing I ever kept from her was this fetish I had of guys watching their wives or girlfriends have sex with other men. I was just too ashamed to tell her about it.

Our sex life was fine, I guess, but I knew she was just humoring me most of the time. I could tell that she was faking orgasms when I had sex with her. The only times she really got off was occasionally when I used my tongue, or more often she would get herself off on her own time. I felt inadequate and worried that she would leave me because I couldn't keep her satisfied, but she convinced me that our sex life was normal, and she seemed completely sincere when she told me she was happy and fulfilled. It was hard to believe, especially since she was such a knock-out. She was blond, cute, had perky breasts and a great body. But she was pretty conservative and inexperienced, so I figured she just didn't know what she was missing. But we loved each other so much and were incredibly happy to be together.

A year into our marriage, we were down to having sex only once every couple of weeks. I assumed she masturbated frequently, and I definitely did - almost always to porn where a girl was cheating on her significant other or was even openly cuckolding him while he watched. Then, one day, I came home from work and I could tell she was acting kind of strange. After we had dinner, she gently revealed to me that she had been on my computer to get some financial documents she knew I had on there, and that she had seen my Internet history, full of cheating and cuckolding porn.

I was humiliated, and immediately tried to deny it any way I could, but of course that was impossible when I had watched video after video of wimpy guys jerking off while their wives got fucked by big-dicked studs. Katie, being the amazing woman I fell in love with, told me that it was perfectly okay, even though I could tell she was shocked and confused by what she had seen.

We talked about it for a while, as she gently pried information out of me - how long I had been into this, what I liked about it, on and on. It was excruciating, but a part of me was also relieved to be getting it out in the open, especially since she was being so accepting. Then, after we'd spoken for a while, she asked me if this was something I wanted to do in real life.

"I mean...I would never want you to do anything you didn't want to do," I said.

"Of course, sweetie," she said, holding my hand. "But, just...is it something you, like, fantasize about? Be honest."

"Well...yeah, sometimes," I said.

"Sometimes?" she prodded.

I looked at her, as she evaluated me with her eyes. She knew me too well. "Okay...a lot," I admitted with a sheepish grin.

"It's okay, honey, everybody has fantasies," she said comfortingly. She rubbed my leg gently. "So...what do you fantasize about exactly?"

I told her about how I imagined her cheating on me with other guys - guys she worked with, guys at the gym she went to, friends of ours, really just about any attractive guy we knew. As I spoke, she rubbed my leg some more, and I couldn't help but get hard. Her hand drifted up to my crotch, and she rubbed my 3-inch erection as we talked. I was startled, but she just nodded encouragingly and asked me more questions about my fantasies. Soon she had pulled my dick out and was stroking it as we fantasized together about her getting fucked by her ex-boyfriend while I watched. I talked about how much I wanted to see a big dick stretching her pussy out, and she moaned and told me she wanted to ride her ex's thick cock until she came, and that she wanted me to watch while he filled her pussy with his load. I came as she stroked me.

Afterward, I was ashamed and embarrassed, but she said she had fun, and that, if I was into it, we should keep playing around like that. So, of course, we did, and eventually she bought a dildo that she could fuck herself with in front of me and pretend it was another guy. I was so thankful that she was such an eager participant in my fantasies, so I started getting more open with her about my fetish, and encouraged her to tease me about having a small penis and stuff like that. She seemed weirded out and a little turned off by that at first, but she was willing to play along and experiment with it, and as she did, she slowly discovered a dominant side to her personality, which she started to really have fun with. Our sex life really took off from there - I didn't really fuck her very much, but we fantasized together like that several times a week and loved getting off together.

We talked about the idea of her having sex with another guy in real life, but neither of us were really comfortable with the idea of doing it with her ex-boyfriend or any of our friends or anybody else we knew. We both felt like it would be too weird and complicated. So we just kept playing around with our fantasies, and we both seemed to be more than happy with that.

Things went on like that for a couple months. Then, one day, she showed me an ad she had found posted online on a message board. It said "Cuck Wanted" and claimed to be posted by a guy who lived in our area. The guy said he enjoyed having sex with other guys' girlfriends or wives, and was looking for a "willing cuck." We both assumed it was some kind of scam, but agreed that there was no harm in e-mailing the guy to learn more. So Katie e-mailed him, and after a little bit of back and forth, she learned that the guy's name was Steve, he was 33 years old (Katie and I were both 25), and that he had done this with a few other couples before. He sent pictures of himself, nothing very revealing, but he was definitely a handsome guy who looked like he worked out.

It still seemed a little weird to us, but we set up a video chat to feel him out a little more. We talked to him, and he actually seemed like a pretty normal guy. He was polite, not pushy or lewd, and understood why we'd be hesitant. We explained we'd never done anything like this before, and he was really respectful of that. At the same time, he carried himself with an air of relaxed confidence, and if there had been any doubt from the pictures, it was clear in the video chat that he was a very good-looking guy with a great body. We told him we'd think about it and be in touch.

It took us a couple of weeks before we felt comfortable committing to it. We got his phone number and texted back and forth with him, and even had another video chat, just getting to know each other better. During those two weeks, our conversations with Steve never got overtly sexual, but Steve did play a prominent role in our fantasies between the two of us. Katie would have me watch while she fucked herself with her dildo, and I would encourage her to say Steve's name, which she seemed to love. She would jerk me off while she told me how hot she thought Steve was, and how he probably had a really big dick, and asking me if I wanted to see her riding it. I would cum in a matter of minutes every time.

Finally, we decided to pull the trigger. Katie texted him to set up a time that Friday evening when we could go over to his house. I couldn't believe this was really happening, and we were both really nervous about it, but also excited.

That Friday, we confirmed our plans with Steve, then drove over to his house, which was in one of the wealthy parts of town. As we pulled into the driveway, we took in the three-story beauty with its perfectly manicured lawn. As we got out of the car and walked to the front door, I was feeling incredibly nervous. Before we rang the doorbell, I turned to Katie and said, "Listen, um, I'm feeling pretty uncomfortable about this. I mean, we can go inside and talk to him, but it's all starting to feel a little too real to me, ya know? I'm sorry, but just don't, like, get your hopes up or anything."

Katie looked at me sympathetically, putting a hand on my arm to stop me from ringing the doorbell. "Sweetie, we don't even have to go inside if you don't want to. I can just text him and say we decided we weren't interested."

I sighed nervously, tempted to take her up on this offer, but also not wanting to pass up this opportunity to live out one of my fantasies. "I just...I'm not sure," I said. I sighed again. "Let's just go in and see how things go. But, just, ya know..."

She squeezed my hand. "Hey, don't worry, I'm not going to do anything you don't want me to do," she said sincerely. "To be honest, I'm pretty nervous too, so I might not want to go very far with this today either."

She smiled at me, which put me at ease a little. I smiled back, then placed my finger on the doorbell without pushing it. "Okay...we sure about this?"

She laughed nervously, then nodded. I rang the doorbell. After a minute, the door opened, and there was Steve. He was wearing a polo shirt and a pair of khakis. His muscular body filled out the polo shirt, but I was thankful he was fully clothed. You never knew with a guy like this - I had been afraid he might come to the door in just a robe or his underwear or something, in which case I probably would have freaked out and decided to go back home then and there. But here he was in a normal outfit, reaching out a hand to me and saying warmly, "Hey, Lucas, Katie, good to finally meet the two of you in person." He gave me a firm handshake, then he turned to my wife and shook her hand gently. "Come on in, make yourselves at home."

We came inside, and Steve led us to his living room. His house was spacious and beautiful, and Katie and I were both looking around and taking it all in. "Wow, your house is lovely," I said.

"Oh, thank you," Steve said. "Please, have a seat." He motioned for us to sit on a couch, which we did. "Can I get you anything to drink?"

We both asked for glasses of water, which Steve left to get. Katie sat closely to me, taking my hand and giving it a squeeze. We smiled nervously at each other. It all felt very surreal.

Steve came out with our waters, placing them on the coffee table in front of us, then sat down in a loveseat across from us. Katie and I each took a sip from our glasses, an awkward silence filling the room.

We all looked at each other for a second, then all of us started laughing at the same time, breaking the tension in the room.

"Relax, relax," Steve said. "We're just...friends spending an evening together, right?"

His smile and demeanor put us at ease a little bit. "Yeah, right," I said awkwardly, still nervous. "Sorry, I just...well, you know, we've, uh, never done anything like this before."

"Don't worry," he said. "We'll take everything super slow. Nothing's going to happen today without your enthusiastic consent."

"Enthusiastic consent?" I asked. I'd never heard this term before.

"Oh, sure," Steve said. "Meaning, I'm not going to do anything without you and Katie making absolutely clear that you're into it."

"Oh...um...okay," I said. "Yeah, sounds good."

There was another brief silence, then Steve said, "But don't even worry about that for now. Let's just, ya know, hang out. How's your job going?"

I told him it was going well. We talked a little about some things going on in my office, then about movies and TV shows. As we continued, Steve suggested some cocktails, and he went to a bar against the wall to make drinks for us. Katie squeezed my hand again, and I smiled at her. I was definitely feeling more at ease, and it seemed like she was too.

As Steve brought us our drinks, he asked, "So, how are we feeling?"

"Um...ya know...good, I guess," I said. I turned to Katie.

She laughed a little. "Yeah, I'm good," she said.

Steve sat down with his drink, smiling at us. "So, like I said, we're gonna go real slow with this. But, if it's okay with you two, I thought Katie could come sit next to me."

I looked at Katie, who was smiling nervously at me. "Um...is that okay with you?" she asked me.

I looked over at Steve, who was sitting nonchalantly, smiling warmly, non-threateningly. "Um...sure," I said softly.

Katie started to get up, but Steve put up a hand. "I'm sorry, but that's not quite enthusiastic consent. To be honest, you don't sound very comfortable."

"Oh, uh, I'm sorry, I..." I didn't quite know what to say.

"I mean, it's okay either way, but...do you really want your wife to sit next to me?" Steve asked.

The way he asked the question made my penis ever-so-slightly perk up, the first hint of arousal I had felt since we had arrived. "I...uh...yes," I said, a little more clearly.

Steve eyed me, trying to sense if I really meant it. "Try saying it out loud," he said.

"What? Uh..." I hesitated for a moment, then saw Katie looking at me expectantly. I could see she was starting to get a little turned on as well. I swallowed, then said clearly to Steve, "I want my wife to sit next to you."

Steve smiled. "Katie? How about you?"

"Yes, I would like to sit next to you," she said, giggling a little at her own formality. I could definitely detect some excitement in her voice. Again, my penis twitched a little.

"Great," Steve said, patting the space next to him. "Come on over."

Katie stood up, tugging her skirt down nervously, then walked over and sat down next to Steve. It was a loveseat, so they were right next to each other, but it was still big enough that there was space between the two of them. Steve didn't put his arm around her or anything.

"Okay, great," Steve said gently. "No big deal, right?"

"Right," I said, laughing nervously and taking a sip of my drink.

"So, Lucas," Steve said. "Would you mind telling me a little bit about the nature of your fantasy?"

I coughed a little as I swallowed my drink, caught off guard by the question. "Oh, um...I...well..." I stammered.

Steve laughed heartily, which made Katie giggle a little too. "Not very used to talking about it with anybody except your wife, huh?" Steve said. "That's okay. Why don't I start instead, and tell you how I got into it?"

"Uh, yeah, that's probably better," I said with a self-conscious laugh.

"No problem," Steve said. "Well, it started for me in college. I was living in a dorm, and my roommate had a girlfriend. She was, like, stunning. Almost as beautiful as you, Katie." He looked at her with a smile, making her blush. "Anyway, she would always be flirting with me and stuff, and I guess she kept pushing my roommate to have a threesome with me and them, and finally, somehow, she persuaded him to do it. So, ya know, the three of us are fooling around in our dorm room. But as things keep going, she starts paying a lot more attention to me than to him. And he starts to get a little pissed off about it, naturally, but she just keeps telling him to relax and go with the flow and stuff." He laughed. "And...I mean, I'm sorry if this is too graphic, but, well, she starts riding me, right in front of him, ya know? And he's just sitting to the side and watching and..." He made a jerking off motion with his hand, laughing a little as he did. "And I'll just never forget the feeling I got when I saw him doing that while I...did what I wanted with his girlfriend. It just really heightened the whole experience."

He paused. My penis was now no longer just twitching, it was fully hard. I looked at Katie. I could see her breathing more quickly, the way she did when she was turned on. "Um...wow," was all I could say.

He laughed a little. "Yeah, so, I guess it's kind of an exhibitionist thing for me. And maybe a little bit of a domination thing, too, because it didn't exactly stop there. I started to, ya know, have sex with her in front of him, a lot, pretty much every time he brought her over. And she started to, like, tease him and make fun of him and stuff. And he liked it! So I started to join in too, and it just...really got me off to, like, dominate this guy while I had my way with his girl."

I swallowed, and felt myself turning red.

"But, ya know, don't worry," Steve said reassuringly, quickly brightening his tone. "I understand that might not be exactly what you're into."

"Uh...yeah," I said softly, thinking about how much I liked it when Katie would tease me.

"So, anyway..." Steve said. There was a pause as he eyed Katie up and down, then he turned back to me. "Would you mind if I put my arm around your wife?"

I hesitated for a second. "Um...that's okay, I guess," I said.

"Remember, enthusiastic consent only," he reminded me with a smile.

"Oh, yeah, sorry," I said. I cleared my throat, then said, "I want you to put your arm around my wife."

"There ya go," he said warmly, then turned to Katie. "Is that okay with you?"

She nodded, smiling, and scooted closer to him, so their bodies were lightly touching. He brought his arm around her, squeezing her arm and pulling her close to him. She looked over at me. "Is this okay, honey?" she asked me.

"Um...yeah, it's...great," I said with a nervous laugh, feeling myself getting warm and my armpits starting to sweat.

Steve and Katie laughed a little too. "So ever since that experience in college," Steve continued, "I've kept an eye out for hot girls who are with guys who seem...uh...I'm not sure how to put it..."

"Submissive?" Katie suggested.

Steve looked at her and smiled. "Yeah, submissive works." She smiled back at him, then brought her hand up and rested it lightly on his chest. Steve looked down at her hand, then looked over at me and smiled. "It was difficult at first, but it turns out a lot of guys will jump at the chance to see their girlfriends or wives with another man."

"Um...really?" I said, trying to sound casual but feeling my throat getting dry. "So...you've done this a lot?"

"Oh, a few times," he said. "Like I said, it seems like a pretty common fantasy." There was a pause in the conversation as I watched Steve lightly move his fingers up and down Katie's arm, while her fingers started playing with the buttons on his polo shirt. "So, your turn now, Lucas," he said. "How'd you get into it?"

I cleared my throat nervously. "Um...well...I..." I sighed. "Sorry, I've just never told this to anybody but Katie."

He smiled back at me in that comforting way of his, as if he'd seen this all before. "Relax. Take a breath." I breathed in and out. "Take a sip of your drink." I took a sip of my drink. "We're all friends here, right?"

I swallowed my sip and nodded. "Right. Well," I began, "I guess it started in college for me too. Before I met Katie, I had this girlfriend, and I thought things were going great and everything, but then I got a text from her saying she was sorry, but that her ex-boyfriend had told her he wanted to get back together with her, and she was breaking up with me for him. So...I was devastated, of course, and I kept calling and texting her, trying to get her to at least talk to me about it, and finally I got a message from a number I didn't recognize, and...it was her ex-boyfriend. It said to stop calling and texting my girlfriend because she was busy. And, um, I didn't know what that meant exactly, but then he sent a video of him and her...ya know..."

"Oh, wow, that's cruel," Steve said, a little hint of a smirk on his face. I watched his hand slowly slide under Katie's arm and around her side, just below her breast, pulling her a little closer to him. "That must've really hurt."

"Um...yeah," I said, staring at his hand gripping my wife's side. Then I kind of shook myself out of it and continued. "I was obviously really upset about it and everything, but the video he sent was also just...like..." I laughed a little. "It was really hot. Like...she was going crazy in it like I had never seen her do with me. So, I...ya know...god, this is embarrassing..."

Lucas96
Lucas96
1,845 Followers