Cucked by an Alpha Male

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without being told to I pushed my tongue in deeper, scooping out the cum deep in her pussy. As my tongue probed inside her, Sara began to cum again in a much smaller version of her previous orgasm.

I sat up pleased at my efforts and pleased I had managed to have been of some use to Sara in her new lifestyle. I thought I had got away with it, but just as I went to wash out my mouth Paul called me back.

"You have missed a bit." He said pointing at the cum and pussy juices coating his cock.

I got back on my knees in front of him and began to lick his cock clean. I heard the humiliating laughter of my wife and her lover as I did this demeaning task.

Once I was finished, Paul ordered me to get him and Sara a drink of the champagne I had bought earlier. I carried a glass each for them, back to the bedroom. Where Sara was lying in Paul's arms. I handed them their drinks, and saw how happy Sara looked, and how right she looked in Paul's arms.

"Now Carl, I thank you for introducing me to Sara but I have another task for you. You see I think Sara would enjoy a good fucking in that sexy ass of hers."

"Oh yeah, you think." I thought to myself there is no way Sara will have anything up her ass. She had always said it was disgusting and must be so uncomfortable.

I was dumbfounded when Sara said "Oh god yes Paul, take my anal virginity. I know it will hurt, but I just need you inside me any way you want."

"Now the task." Paul continued "We will need plenty of lube, so I want you to go to the supermarket. And go to the chemist counter and say this. "My wifes lover wants some ky jelly please." to prove you have done this you are to video it with your phone. We will have a good laugh on your return, now on you go."

I had no choice, and left the two lovers alone. And once again left humiliated and turned on. I had just seen my wife fucked and was eager to see her give up her ass for Paul. My cock hardened at the thought.

12