Cucked by an Angel!

Story Info
How I lost my fiancée to another woman.
1.9k words
3.64
6.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cucked by an Angel

This is a true story of our life with some particulars changed to protect others.

It all started with a text message one Friday night while I was at work. "I'm a little drunk, can I make out with a girl?". This was from my fiancée, EB.

We had an agreement that if she was going to be with a girl, she just needed to ask first. She had sent this text in the past, and I knew it always ended with her getting some pussy. I asked her who she was with, she told me "just a friend".

She said her name was N and she had long beautiful straight brunette hair and amazing tits. I of course asked for a picture, she was definitely gorgeous. Being a dutiful boyfriend I of course said yes and went about my business. a bit later she said she was going back to N's house and she would text me when she got home.

I had no idea what had just started.

I texted her a few times during the night to see if she was home and safe but got no replies.

This wasn't like her, but I assumed she was just passed out. Until I got home in the morning and EB wasn't home yet. She stumbled in at around 10 AM full of apologies and lips tasty sweet and salty at the same time. I asked what happened,

She said: I just got carried away!". She went straight to sleep and crashed like she'd been up all night. This was just the first time this would happen.

Hanging out with N became a regular thing for EB. They would meet for lunch during the workweek and when I worked overnight, they would spend lots of time together. I was thrilled that my EB was not just getting pussy, but had a friend. I hadn't met N, but EB told me all about her. She was in her late 20's, an accounting executive, and this was her first experience with a woman. It seemed perfect.

Then I started to notice some changes after a few months of this. Sex was less often, EB was constantly checking her phone. Pics from her date nights dried up. She started to answer my texts less and less often when they were together. Just slight changes gradually creeping up. Little things like fewer blowjobs. EB had always loved sucking dick, it happened daily. Now it was about once a week. Asking me to cum on her instead of in her which had always been her favorite.

When I asked her about the changes, she blew it off, said she was just tired all the time and her jaw was bothering her. And she didn't think it was fair to N to have sex with her with my cum in her. I accepted this as reasonable and happily carried on.

Things came to a head when I was working all weekend and they had planned on going to Lake Michigan together all weekend. I got a text from N a few days beforehand asking for a picture of my cock nice and hard.

I was so excited! Maybe it was time for our first threeway and N was just getting prepared?

Alas, no, when EB got home she told me that N had taken my cock pic to Cirilla's and used it to make sure that she bought a much bigger dick for herself to fuck my fiancée. She had just wanted to assert some dominance by having a bigger dick. "But it's just bedroom play!" EB assured me.

All weekend I received pics of N with her 8" dick. pics of my fiancée sucking it, riding it, backing up on it, cumming on it. It was all accompanied by messages about how she was touching parts of EB with her dick that I would never feel. How EB was more full than I could ever make her. How much EB loved her cock and begged for it. How her cock never got soft and was always ready to fuck for as long as they wanted. This was a huge ego hit, I won't deny it. I know my dick is just fine, but N's cock was just plain better in every way. To top it off, I didn't receive a single text from EB after they arrived at their hotel, for three days I only heard from N taunting me.

When EB got home, I immediately pounced on her. I was so fucking horny from all the pics and messages all weekend, I just needed release! "Sorry," she said, "I'm just too sore and swollen, let me jerk you off." This was the first time in 7 years she had ever told me, no, but I accepted it and let her give me a quick handjob before she passed out. I had no idea this would become so recurrent.

From here things just escalated. We had a hard and fast rule of no anal with others. Whether we were swinging together or separate, absolutely no anal penetration. Until one night EB was sucking me off and right before I came told me N wanted to fuck her ass. She stared me in the eyes and edged me until I said yes and then swallowed my load for the first time in weeks. She immediately texted N and told her she could have her ass the next day. I was ambivalent about it myself. EB had always told me my cock was perfect for anal because of bigger hurt. So of course N wouldn't be able to fuck her, or at least she'd need a smaller dick! I was wrong.

After their night together EB came home and had never looked so relaxed. I asked her how it went and she said perfect. I asked how big N's new cock was and she replied "what new cock". I told her I assumed they had to get a smaller one since she told me all the time that mine was too big. She actually laughed. "No baby, her cock fit up my ass perfectly". I wanted her ass so bad, but she said no, she was too sore and she just needed to sleep.

From here my access to EB's ass started to diminish. We went from 2-3 times a week to maybe every few months. Meanwhile, N was long dicking my fiancée's ass at least once a week. Whenever I would ask, EB would just not be in the mood or too sore, but I was allowed to lick it. I noticed that before we would have sex now, EB would take her phone in the bathroom and spend a few minutes in there. When I asked about this she finally let me in on everything that had been happening behind the scenes.

N was completely in control of my fiancée sexually. the bathroom texts were EB asking permission to have sex with her soon-to-be husband. Not just permission, but what she was allowed to do. The lack of blowjobs was due to N not wanting her GF sucking dick. The lack of anal, N owned her ass now. When I did occasionally get something N didn't approve of, it was because EB asked her and would agree to a punishment. Generally, it involved N sitting on her face and smothering her until she was forced to drink her piss. Or N would fuck her all night and make her sore and swollen but never let her cum. and after a while, she started beating her ass until it was bruised in exchange for allowing EB to fuck me.

During this time my interaction with N had accelerated. She was constantly texting me a long dirty conversation about how she was the man in my fiancée's life. How she was so much more hung, so much sexier, and she controlled EB completely. She started having me do degrade things to make her happy enough to allow me to fuck EB. It started with me preparing dinner for them and not eating with them. Then coming home from work to soaked sheets and toys strewn everywhere for me to clean up. Lists of outfits she wanted me to buy for my fiancée to wear while she fucked her that she wasn't allowed to wear for me.

This kept getting more intense until I was the one asking permission to fuck, not EB. She would text me when she knew I was at the gym to ask if I wanted to have sex with EB that night. If I said yes, she would make me go into the gym bathroom and FaceTime her while I jerked off and she insulted me. She'd make fun of my cock, tell me what she'd done to EB that week, tell me where I was allowed to cum that night. It got to where every time she stayed the night she'd leave her soaked panties on the bed and have me suck them while she watched me jerk off. And then make me clean up my cum.

The intensity started to become too much when N instructed EB to buy a chastity cage "just for fun". I was a little hesitant about it at first, but "it's just a game" right? N would have EB put it on me and tease me while she watched but it always got taken off and I got to cum, at first anyway. Then they planned to go away for a three-day weekend and N had the bright idea to lock me up while they were gone. I thought it would be fun, but it wasn't. It was incredibly distracting and frustrating! When I told N this she laughed, said I was just weak. So I took the challenge and let EB lock me up more often. She would lock me for days, even when she was home. It got to the point that I was having wet dreams I was so frustrated. EB would feel sorry for me and unlock me, but when N found out she was pissed! She came over, ensured I was locked tight and demanded EB give her the key. EB meekly handed it over and now suddenly N was not just in control of my fiancée, but me too.

This wasn't our plan at all, but it all seemed to happen so naturally. And here we were. A beautiful young woman half my age was now in control of our relationship. My fiancée was with her daily, constantly having sex with N. Meanwhile I was only getting my release from prostate stimulation, wet dreams, and every few weeks N would let EB borrow her key for one night to let us have sex. It was frustrating, maddening, humiliating, and incredible!

Knowing my soon-to-be wife spent so much time on her knees licking N's asshole, that she was being smothered by pussy constantly, that she was taking N's huge cock in every hole while I wasn't even able to get erect in my cage. I can't tell you what a mind fuck it was. This petite woman that I could literally throw with one hand owning us.

This continued over more than two years. Though it became really intense over the last year or so. Regretfully due to circumstances, I won't get into here, it ended. But I can tell you that EB and I both still crave the relationship we had. All I have to do is say N's name and EB are soaking wet. Maybe we'll find it again, I definitely hope so. If not, thank you for an amazing 2 years N.