Cucked by my Father Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll go get dressed then!"

I followed her up to my room out of habit and watched her put on a black lace bra and thong along with her usual holdup stockings and 'fuck me' makeup.

"Let's see him turn this down," she muttered before storming off to his room.

She knocked at his door and waited patiently. Nothing. She knocked again. Still nothing. She then tried turning the handle but it was locked.

"Come on let me in," she said hammering on the door.

"You need to learn your place," he replied with a deep, dominant snarl.

"Pleease daddy, please let me in," she said in a sing-song voice.

"I don't think that was very genuine..." he said angrily.

The smile was wiped from her face and she stared at her feet like a scolded child.

"I'm sorry. Please can I come in daddy?" she asked much more quietly and subdued, almost sounding like she was on the verge of tears.

The door opened and she slowly walked in. All was quiet for a long time, I suspected he was telling her off for speaking to him in such a way. I realised this was a turning point in her relationship with my dad. This was the first time she had really tested his authority and pushed the boundaries, acting like she was the one calling the shots. If my dad truly wanted her to submit to him he would have to discipline her- either that or let her carry on and be his equal. I knew my dad and he always liked to be in total control with his women.

After maybe half an hour it was still silent and I figured he must've put his foot down and actually just gone to sleep and resisted her charms. I lay back in bed preparing to fall asleep myself- then the spanking started.

SLAP

"Ahh I'm sorry daddy!"

SLAP

"Ahh yes daddy!"

SLAP

"You are daddy!"

SLAP

"You're in control daddy!"

SLAP

"Yes daddy!"

SLAP

"Ahh, I am!"

SLAP

"Your slut!"

SLAP

"I'm your naughty little fuckslut daddy!"

SLAP

"Please daddy!"

SLAP

After that final slap they fell silent and I was breathless at hearing my girlfriend confess to my father that she was his slut. His slut. He owned her. That realisation made me hornier than ever and I wrapped my hand around my aching cock. Soon Rachel started screaming as my dad began to pound her. This time much harder than usual, he was really teaching her a lesson. I heard something close to my ear which startled me and I turned my head to see what it was. It was a glass I'd left on my bedside table rattling. I couldn't understand why that was happening and I swung my feet off the bed to investigate further. I could feel the floor vibrating slightly and eventually put 2 and 2 together- my dad was pounding Rachel with such brutality that it was sending shockwaves through the floorboards. That would explain her ear-piercing screams.

"AHHHH DADDYYYYY! MMMMMMM!" she shrieked.

My dad who was usually silent when fucking Rachel (or any other woman for that matter) responded with a loud growl. Possibly a mix of the physical exertion needed to pound her this hard and the sheer animal dominance he was wanting to display. Either way Rachel responded with further screams as his pounding continued before finally reaching a crescendo.

"YOU. FUCKING. SLUT," he growled punctuating each word with a hard, deep thrust which seemed to shake the entire house.

I lay wide eyed not quite able to process what I had just witnessed; all I knew was that my balls were empty and Rachel definitely wouldn't be walking straight tomorrow.

I woke the next morning to the sound of my dad walking downstairs. I quickly got dressed wanting to check on Rachel's state after the previous night's abuse. I was surprised to just see my dad in the kitchen.

"Morning dad, is Rachel not up yet?"

"No, I think she wanted to have a lie-in," he replied calmly.

"Oh ok," slightly surprised at how normal he was acting.

About 10 minutes later Rachel stumbled into the kitchen barely able to walk. She was still wearing her lingerie and stockings from last night and looked an absolute mess- albeit still a very sexy mess. As she walked past I gasped at how red her ass was- he must have been spanking her very hard. I watched curious to see how she would greet my dad- would she be mad at the harsh treatment she received?

"Morning daddy," she said with a very gentle and feminine voice.

"Good morning Rachel. How are you?"

"I'm very good, thank you daddy," she was wearing a large smile now, seemingly delighted just at him asking her how she was.

"That's very good to hear. Would you like a coffee?"

"Oh let me daddy," she replied grabbing the kettle, desperately wanting to be the one to make the coffee for him.

"Thank you Rachel."

With that her smile grew even wider. Last night had made her completely submissive to him. She now acted like a puppy desperate for the approval of her master. I was also well aware she was now calling him 'daddy' casually. Her submission in the bedroom had expanded to all facets of her relationship with my father. She winced in pain as she cautiously lowered herself into the chair, yet the pain made her smile- probably reminding her of the teeth-rattling pounding she got.

After that day everyone was on their best behaviour: my dad no longer ravaged Rachel in the middle of the house with me present, nor took her without asking; Rachel no longer questioned my dad's authority and played both the caring girlfriend with me and the doting puppy/slut with my dad; and I no longer attempted to spy on my dad and Rachel's sexual encounters. With all the boundaries firmly set at last, a true status quo was achieved where everyone was happy.

A month or so later we were met with the good news that lockdown restrictions were beginning to ease and we could meet with small groups of people- providing we socially distanced accordingly. As soon as he heard the news my dad was on the phone to his friends to organise a poker night. Before lockdown my dad and his friends would have a poker night every fortnight on a Friday. They didn't really care about the game and only gambled with chips- mostly using it as an excuse to drink lots of beer and eat snacks. After several cans his friends would then be collected by their long-suffering wives who acted like a taxi service.

It was Friday evening and me and Rachel were cuddled up on the couch together watching a movie- neither of us really had any interest in the poker night and were just going to leave my dad and his friends to play alone in the kitchen. The weather had got almost unbearably hot recently and Rachel was wearing a pair of tiny gym shorts and a crop top in an effort to try and stay cool. Even I was sitting there without a shirt on, which was a big thing due to me being so self-conscious about my skinny body. There was a loud knock at the door and my dad's three friends all burst in at once sounding like they'd probably each drunk a couple of cans on the journey there.

"James you bastard! How have you been? You're looking good- been working out again?" shouted his best friend Pete.

This was all rhetorical and Pete didn't really care about an answer. My dad's relationship with his friends always seemed weird to me. They never really connected on a personal and had no real interest in each other's lives. Though as soon as beer was involved, they all acted like long lost brothers. I figured it must be a generational thing.

"Hi, I brought some beers," said Steve hauling a 6 pack under his arm.

"Alright?" mumbled Dave who was notoriously a man of few words.

As they all shuffled into the hallway my dad took them briefly into the lounge.

"Ok guys, I'd like you all to say hello to Rachel. She's my son's girlfriend and has been living with us for the past few months."

As soon as Rachel turned to face them I could hear three sharp intakes of breath.

"Hiya guys!" she said smiling.

"Well hello young lady, aren't you a pretty one! I'm Pete."

"Hiya Pete, nice to meet you!"

"If James had told us he had such a beauty living with him we would've come round sooner! I'm Steve."

"Well we couldn't have had you breaking lockdown rules could we?" replied Rachel cheekily.

"Hi. I'm Dave."

"Hello there Dave!"

"Um hi," I said to them thinking it rude to stay silent.

My greeting received no response other than Pete nodding his head slightly; they were all far more interested in Rachel. Whenever they were in the presence of a beautiful woman my dad's friends would always regress into a group of excited schoolboys- they were exactly the same with my mother when she was alive. After standing there gawking at her for a minute my dad decided to herd them into the kitchen- realising that if he didn't, they would have probably stood there all night.

"Nice meeting you all!" Rachel called out as they walked away.

I turned back to the TV glad that they had finally left, they arrived during one of the best fight scenes and wrecked the entire mood. It was hard to stay mad when I had my beautiful girlfriend watching beside me though. About an hour later Rachel kept making an annoying tutting sound and I paused the movie.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"God I'm so damn thirsty. It's so hot- no matter how much I drink I'm still thirsty!"

"I think we've got some cold cokes in the fridge- dad bought them in case the guys didn't want to drink."

"Oh nice, I'll get one now."

Rachel opened the side door and walked into the kitchen. We were sitting in the dark both to stay cool and achieve a cinematic effect; this meant that when she left the door to the brightly lit kitchen open, I could see a clear reflection in the TV screen.

"Hiya guys, sorry to disturb- I just need to get a drink," she said.

As soon as she walked in all eyes were on her, and behind her back I could see Steve lean over to get a better view of her ass in those tiny skin-tight shorts. If anything, they looked even tighter than before since sitting on the couch had caused them to rise up slightly, meaning a large percentage of the fabric was now wedged between her ass cheeks. All the guys had been drinking so they weren't even bothering to hide their wandering eyes. Rachel didn't seem to mind though and if anything it looked like she was enjoying the attention. She sauntered across the room swinging her hips seductively and opened the fridge. What she did next took not only my breath away, but that of every man in the house.

Keeping her legs straight, she bent at the waist and stuck her ass into the air, the fabric of the shorts stretching even tighter across her peachy rear. She made a show of pretending to look in the bottom of the fridge for the coke (which was very obviously in the top shelf of the door) and wiggled her ass from side to side. I could only see Steve and Dave's faces from the reflection but both looked like they would burst a blood vessel and Dave licked his lips hungrily at the sight. After almost a minute of teasing she suddenly 'spotted' the coke and removed it from the top of the door. As she turned around everyone's breath was taken away again. Standing at an open fridge for a minute wearing nothing but a crop top meant that her nipples were like bullets. She tried to stifle a smirk as all the men openly ogled and lusted over her. She slowly walked out of the room and their heads followed her the entire way. When she had her back to them, I saw the biggest shit-eating grin spread across her face. She then paused before re-entering the lounge, wiped off her smile and crossed her arms across her chest. She had no idea I could see her reflection and was intending to act like little miss innocent. She sat on the couch beside me, took the remote and resumed the movie before resting her head on my shoulder. How the hell could she act so chill?

Another hour later the movie finally finished and Rachel got off the couch and stretched. She put her hands on her lower back and arched it, stretching the crop top tightly against her big boobs. Fuck she looked smoking hot in that outfit. I started flicking through channels looking for something else to watch.

"Aren't you bored of watching TV? Why don't we join your dad and his friends?" she asked.

"Really? But they're so boring. All they talk about is sports."

"Oh come on, don't be a party pooper."

"If you want to..."

"Well, you can always stay here watching TV on your own."

That motivated me to join her. There was no way I wanted to leave her on her own with my dad and his friends. They'd all been drinking- what would happen if my dad accidentally revealed he was fucking her? What if the guys got handsy and tried to grope Rachel? I couldn't take that risk and begrudgingly joined her.

"Hi boys!" Rachel called out as she walked in.

"Well look who's back! We're honoured by your presence!" shouted Pete.

"Room for one more," said Steve sliding out a chair beside him.

I sighed- that was the last chair so I'd have to stand. All eyes were on Rachel once again as she sat down- or more accurately her body; not a single man was looking her in the eye. Steve sneaked a quick look at her thighs before she tucked in her chair. She looked over to me and I actually felt quite honoured that she was giving me her attention for some reason.

"Baby, can you get me a coke?"

Oh, she just wanted me to be her waiter. As I walked towards the fridge my dad called out.

"Or perhaps you'd prefer a beer?"

"Oh yeah sure, why not. When in Rome!"

After asking Rachel the obligatory questions of how old she was, how long she'd been living here etc. it was back to business as usual- sports and drink. They were so boring but Rachel seemed to enjoy listening to them, laughing with them when one of them told a funny story- even though she probably didn't understand it. I suppose not growing up with a dad she wasn't used to boring manly banter, so it must have seemed like a novelty to her. She made short work of her first beer and almost as soon as she put down the empty can it was replaced by another.

"So shall we go for another round?" dad asked shuffling the cards.

"Ooo can I play? I've never tried poker before," asked Rachel excitedly.

"How about we make it more interesting and play strip poker?" suggested Pete.

My blood ran cold when I saw a cheeky smile spread across Rachel's lips. She opened her mouth about to reply but my dad didn't give her the chance.

"I don't think so. We all know how shit Dave is- none of us want to see his hairy ass!"

With that they all started laughing and began to play. Rachel was actually doing pretty well, though it was hard to tell if the guys were letting her win on purpose or not. Every time she won a hand she would clap and bounce excitedly in her chair which made her ample boobs jiggle under the crop top. Before long Rachel and Pete had accrued a large number of chips between them and the other three were getting bored of losing. Everyone agreed to put the cards away and get back to chatting.

"Please can I have another beer?" Rachel asked my dad, now slurring slightly after three beers.

"Of course you can."

"Thank you, daddy."

Pete almost spat out his beer when he heard that.

"Did she just call you 'daddy'!?"

"Whoops slip of the tongue," Rachel added.

"You can call me daddy any day," said Steve placing a hand on her thigh.

"Haha I bet!" she laughed before giving him a wink.

"And me," said Dave completely monotone.

This set off everyone laughing to the point where they actually forgot what they were laughing about in the first place- I was very glad of that. The conversations from that point on got more and more nonsensical as further alcohol was consumed, whilst I remained sober watching from the corner like a wallflower. Rachel had drunk a further 2 beers and was totally pissed, unsurprising given her petite body and lack of prior drinking experience. Close to midnight we heard a car honking its horn outside which was the sound of one their wives waiting to pick them up.

"Ahh where did the night go?" slurred Pete rising to his feet.

The rest joined him and Rachel was the last to stand on very wobbly legs. She almost fell over but Steve managed to catch her, his hand grabbing her ass and giving it a little squeeze for good measure.

"Mmm thank you daddy," she mumbled, her head rocking from side to side.

I don't think she was purposely teasing him, in her inebriated state she probably thought that Steve was my dad. A cheeky grin spread across Steve's mouth- this couldn't be good.

"Are you a good girl for daddy?" he asked her.

"No, I'm not," she replied with half open eyes.

"Oh? You're not a good girl?"

"No. I'm a very very bad little girl."

"But daddy likes bad little girls."

"I know."

"How bad are you for daddy?" he asked laughing now.

"I'm daddy's naughty little slu..."

Before she could finish my dad placed a hand on Steve's shoulder and squeezed hard.

"Alright you've had your fun," he said angrily.

"She loves it. You heard her- she's a bad girl."

"I'm warning you. Quit whilst your ahead," he replied tightening his grip even harder.

"Jesus fucking christ James, what's up with you?"

"I don't want you making Rachel the butt of the joke because she's drunk ok? She doesn't know what she's saying. It's not nice."

"Whatever."

Steve was the first to leave after that altercation and the rest took their time to shake my dad's hand and say goodbye. For the first time in the last few hours I was with Rachel again- though she was barely conscious. I wrapped my arm around her waist and guided her upstairs.

"But baby I'm not tired..." she slurred.

We walked into my room and I let go of her for a second to close the door behind us and heard a loud thump as she fell face first onto my bed cackling to herself.

"Wooo the spoon's rimming. I mean the room's spinning."

I took hold of her ankle and rolled her onto her back before undressing her. As I slid down her shorts my pulse quickened as I saw her panties. They were absolutely soaking- I feared for a second that she'd peed herself but upon further inspection it was indeed her juices. She noticed me looking and smiled.

"Come on baby, let's have some fun..."

She didn't need to ask twice and I pulled off my shorts and boxers and climbed onto the bed. As I got closer to her she put her hand out- then slapped my face.

"Whoops sorry baby. I didn't mean to slap you. Just push you away."

"Push me away? What for?"

"I wanna cum baby."

"Um yeah, that's why I want to have sex with you."

"I wanna cum. That means you licking me," she said demandingly.

"Ok baby."

I knelt between her legs and literally peeled off her thong which was almost glued to her crotch with the copious amount of pussy juice smeared all over. I wonder what got her so hot? Was it my dad's friends? Did she like them lusting over her? Did she want to play strip poker? Did she like calling Steve 'daddy'? Did she want to fuck him? Did she want to fuck all of them? With all these possibilities I was throbbing and practically panting. Rachel tapped my shoulder with her foot to remind me what I should be doing instead of thinking.

I was soon in between her legs, lapping at her like someone lost in the desert who had just found a well. I pushed my tongue into her pussy and was immediately rewarded with a thick stream of juice flowing onto it. I'd never known her to be so wet- alcohol obviously agreed with her. She soon had both hands on the back of my head pulling my face hard against her pussy, practically smothering me. I focused my attention on her clit and was soon licking it hard. Rachel took over from there and started to grind herself on my face, almost using me as a tool to cum. Barely a minute later she was moaning as she came hard, practically breaking my nose as she bucked against my face. I went to withdraw but her grip on my head remained tight and she pulled me back.