Cucked by my Father Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. More," she almost growled at me.

I was more than happy to oblige and slowly licked up and down her lips giving her clit time to recover. After a while I nudged it with the tip of my tongue and she purred letting me know I should continue. I sucked on her hard clit as I slid two fingers inside her sopping wet hole and looked up at her. She had her eyes closed tight as she moaned with her free hand rolling a nipple between her fingers. I continued fucking her with my fingers and heard her whimpering something.

"Daddy...mmm daddy..."

I groaned when I heard that and she twitched slightly as the sound sent vibrations through her clit. As I was getting her off, she was fantasising about my dad- fuck was that a hell of a turn on. I decided to properly replicate her experience with him and slid a third finger into her pussy to mimic his thick cock. Normally she couldn't handle more than two fingers but after fucking my dad for the past few months she was now used to something far more substantial inside her. Her whimpers turned into loud moans and I could feel her juices running down my fingers and the back of my hand. I started finger fucking her harder now knowing how she much she loved my dad pounding her. I withdrew from her clit so I could concentrate on properly hammering her with my fingers. She was loving it.

"Mmm daddy I'm gonna cum!" she howled.

I felt her pussy contract hard around my fingers as her orgasm shot through her. I stopped for a second but then remembered that I always heard dad's pounding continue- he never slowed down for her orgasm. So I kept fingering her as she bucked hard on the bed throwing her head from side to side. I placed a firm hand on her abdomen to hold her down and slipped a fourth finger into her pussy. It was a tight a fit but nothing she couldn't handle. My hard was like a blur now as I roughly manipulated her pussy making it squelch with her extreme wetness. She was wailing incomprehensibly now and I could feel something swelling in the roof of her pussy. Every time I stroked it slightly her moans would change pitch so I decided to turn my in-and-out motion to a more up-and-down one so that I could massage this swollen area. Her whole body started to shake now, then suddenly she fell limp and silent like someone had unplugged her. Moments later her back arched so sharply it looked like it would break, then with an almighty scream her hips shot up and a massive stream of squirt exploded from her, soaking me and the bed beneath us.

She lay there panting and whimpering as her hips shook erratically every few seconds. Eventually she managed to catch her breath and her spasms started to slow, becoming less severe. Before long she was asleep in a puddle of her own squirt. Luckily the weather was still hot so it meant I could sleep on top of the covers instead of having to try and tolerate a soaking wet bed.

The next day it was my turn to leave her asleep in bed. She looked so angelic and peaceful that I couldn't bear to wake her. I also knew she would probably have a hangover to top all hangovers and didn't want to deal with an angry Rachel biting my head off. We'd left the kitchen a mess last night so I spent the next hour helping my dad clean up and throw away all the empty beer cans. After another hour the kitchen was gleaming once again and we sat down exhausted with our coffees. Rachel eventually emerged and was very much worse for wear. She'd opted for her tracksuit bottoms and hoodie and she was a sickly shade of white with bleary eyes.

"Morning baby," I said.

"Uhhh not so loud!" she mumbled scrunching up her face.

"Want any breakfast?" asked my dad.

"Ugh no," she replied almost gagging at the thought of food.

She grabbed a drink and then walked like a zombie into the lounge before curling up on the sofa. The phone rang and she moaned in displeasure before my dad answered.

"Hi Pete. Yeah, that was a great night. Yeah... yeah... haha yeah. Really hungover. Yeah, she's not used to it that's for sure. Haha. Yeah. Yeah. On the couch looking sorry for herself. What? No- tracksuit bottoms and a hoodie. Oh really? That would be great. Yeah, I'll see. Ok, see you then. Bye."

"What was that about?" I asked.

"That was Pete, he's invited us all round for a BBQ next weekend."