Cucked by Our Refugee Pt. 02

Story Info
Jermain starts to take control of my girlfriend.
2.8k words
4.49
111.7k
242

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 12/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Secrettie
Secrettie
854 Followers

I hardly slept that night due to a mix of arousal and excitement. Sammy slept soundly next to me, clearly happy and content after the hard fucking she had received from Jermain. When I eventually managed to get some sleep, my dreams were plagued with the images of his thick black cock stretching my girlfriend apart, her moans and the look on her face as she had him inside her.

As a result, Sammy was already awake and out of bed when I finally woke up. I groggily threw on some clothes and proceeded downstairs where I found Sammy already in her usual position, on her knees under the table with Jermain's big cock in her mouth. Her top was off and her big, pale titties were bouncing happily as her head disappeared into Jermain's lap. Jermain was happily eating a cooked breakfast while she slurped on his dick. She briefly stopped to smile and wave at me as I entered before going back to gagging on his shaft. I was instantly hard at the site of my pale, freckled girlfriend on her knees serving our big black refugee. Jermain greeted me as if my Sammy's lips weren't wrapped around his cock.

"Good morning," he said with a smile, the only other sound being the glug of his dick in Sammy's mouth, "Got anything on today?" I replied in the negative saying I had the day off today. We chatted for a bit, although I was distracted watching his dick disappear into Sammy's mouth repeatedly. After a few minutes he reached down under the table and started pulling her onto his cock faster, making her drool all over her chin so it dripped down onto her boobs. He told her he was going to cum and she allowed him even more control over her head as he fucked his dick using her mouth. Finally, he held her balls deeps before pulling out and cumming hard all over her pretty face. There was at least five long, stick ropes of jizz glazing Sammy's face as she crawled out from under the table and gave me a kiss before heading upstairs to get ready for work.

Jermain and I remained in the house while Sammy went to work. We decided to have a bit of a bro day and spent our time together watching the football and drinking some beer. It was a pleasant day altogether until finally we heard Sammy's car pull into the driveway.

"Hey man, remember when I said I had never even had a kiss before?" Jermain asked suddenly, taking me by surprise.

"Uh, yeah," I replied hesitantly, "Why?"

"Well, now I've fucked your girl, I thought you should know I was lying," he said, looking me dead in the eye, seriousness all over his face. I was confused and a bad feeling had taken over my body, "The thing is," he continued, "I've actually had to be rehoused a couple of times. I keep getting taken in my white guys who are trying to do a good deed and I always end up fucking their wives. To be honest it's a little too easy."

I didn't know what to say. I nervously played with my beer bottle as we heard Sammy's car door slam, "How many times?" was all I could get out.

"You're the fifth couple whose misses I've fucked," Jermain said with a sinister smile, "Although the first where the man has been into it. Want to know the truth? As soon as I saw Sammy, I knew I would be fucking her. I didn't realise that you'd be into it though, I gave you too much credit there. Its funny how Sammy thinks she's doing this all for you cause you get off on it. The truth is, she never had the choice anyway, it was always going to happen. And now I'm going to be spending the night in your bed fucking your girl. You realise what that means? I'm basically the man of the house now. I hope you get used to that idea."

The door opened and slammed as he finished. Sammy walked into the living room before I could say anything else. She looked tired but smiled happily when she saw us.

"There's my boys," she said, running her hands through her hair. Jermain was up on his feet as quick as a flash. Before I could even say 'hi' he had his tongue in Sammy's mouth and a strong, black hand on her ass. All I could do is sit there and watch, mouth slightly open as I wonder exactly what we got ourselves into.

Jermain made sure Sammy and I weren't alone for the rest of the evening. While she cooked food, he constantly hovered around her 'helping' by constantly grabbing her tits and ass. He made sure to sit next to her while we ate and had a hand on her thigh the whole time. He even made sure she sat next to him while we watched a film in the evening, occasionally making out with her or groping her. The thing is, I'm not entirely sure whether I would have said anything to Sammy even if he had left us alone. What would I have said? That he lied to get into her pants? That he was slowly taking control of the house? If anything, that was a massive turn on and I'm sure she'd feel the same way. I decided I wouldn't say anything, not yet. I'd see where that night went and work things out from there.

It was odd when it was time to go to bed. Sammy and Jermain had been whispering to each other and before long they were making out again, Jermain with a hand down the front of her pants. I was rock-hard watching from the second sofa as I saw the outline of his hand stroking up and down her pussy. She softly moaned into his lips as she enjoyed the feeling. Finally, when their kiss broke, she murmured, "Should we go to bed?" He agreed quickly, and together they stood. Sammy looked over to me, "Are you coming?" I had kind of expected to get forgotten about. I didn't waste any time following them upstairs to our bedroom.

It had been surreal watching Sammy getting fucked in Jermain's room, it was another thing entirely watching the two of them lie on OUR bed and start making out. Jermain immediately ripped off his and Sammy's tops. They made out for a while and Jermain casually discarded her bra, the more I watched him work the more I realised there was no chance in hell he was new to this. How had we been so naïve? Before long Sammy was straddling Jermain, his jeans had been thrown away and she was down to her knickers. He pale boobs were pressed into his face as he kissed and licked all over her cleavage and nipples while she moaned and bucked her hips against his groin. His dick was hard, threatening to burst through his boxers. Jermain whispered something in Sammy's ear, she giggled and looked over at me. It was an erotic sight, seeing her tits in Jermain's face as she looked over her shoulder at me.

"Jermain wants you to take his boxers off him?" Clearly Jermain had told her to make me do it, but the rising inflection made it clear that she was checking if I was okay with it. I wasn't sure I was, but I found my body moving of its own accord. I crawled onto the bed and grabbed his boxers. He raised his hips slightly, allowing me to pull them off his toned legs, down over his ankles. I knelt on the bed, holding onto the boxers of the man about to fuck my girlfriend. His dick was released and slapped into Sammy's fat pale ass. She had gone back to kissing him and forcing her boobs into his face as I obeyed. After a minute, Sammy reached down and pulled her panties to one side. The head of Jermain's cock found its way to her hole. I could already see her juices forming around her pussy and a glistening dripping down her thighs. As such, the head of his big dick had no problem penetrating her soft pussy. I got off the bed and retreated to a corner as she moaned softly.

"You're so big," I heard her whisper to him, I'm not sure if I was supposed to hear.

"You're so tight," Jermain replied, "You must be used to little dicks," he made sure I heard that. Sammy giggled nervously but didn't say anything back, she just sunk further down onto his big black cock. I watched as she pulled herself up to the tip of his dick then pushed herself back down hard, taking him further into her pussy each time. Her soft little moans growing in volume as the large cock spread her apart. She was already creaming over his dick and a thick, frothy white layer had formed over his cock, contrasting brightly against his dark skin. Jermain was enjoying the feeling of Sammy fucking herself on his cock as he licked around her nipples, one of her hands pulled him into her chest.

After a few minutes Jermain whispered something to Sammy again, although it was loud enough for me to hear, "Don't you think its time your boyfriend went to bed?" She looked over at me but didn't stop riding Jermain. She smiled at me weakly.

"I think its bedtime for you babe," she said in between soft groans, "You're in work tomorrow." I didn't know what to say in return as she turned back to Jermain and continued fucking him. I hesitantly stood and left the room. From right outside the door I could hear her moans and then a sudden, loud spank.

"Ugh," I heard Sammy groan, "You feel so good," her words were back to normal volume now I had left the room.

"I'm glad he's gone," Jermain said, his own voice getting a little guttural.

"Me too," Sammy replied making my heart leap in my chest. She was glad I left the room? She wanted Jermain all to herself? "I've been waiting all day to have you inside me," she continued.

"I've waited all day to fuck you again," Jermain replied, "And we've got all night to fuck as much as we want."

"Mmm, fuck. I'm yours for the night."

"I'm going to make you mine full stop."

"Mngh," Sammy's moan clearly indicated she enjoyed that idea, "You can't. I have a boyfriend."

"Doesn't matter," Jermain replied, "You'll see. You'll be all mine by the end of the night."

The talking stopped for a while as I waited outside the door, jerking my dick. I could hear moaning and lips smacking. There was the odd spank and Sammy's moans steadily increased in volume until I heard, "I'm going to cum on your cock," through the door. The bedsprings went louder, and her screams increased in volume as Jermain fucked my girlfriend to orgasm. She let out a loud gasp and moan as I imagined Jermain pushing himself balls deep into her as she came hard. The noises quietened down for a bit but a few minutes later I heard kissing, then gagging as Sammy must have taken his cock into her mouth.

"Shall we send your boyfriend a picture?" Jermain said as Sammy's glugging sound filled the house. I didn't hear a reply, but suddenly my phone went off, louder than I thought it would. The gagging sounds stopped suddenly.

"Go to bed," I heard Sammy call out and Jermain laugh, "We'll fill you in in the morning you perv!"

"Sorry," I muttered as I headed to Jermain's room. I checked the picture and, sure enough, it was my beautiful ginger girlfriend with the tip of our refugee's cock in her mouth. She looked very happy sucking on the thick black meat.

That night was torturous. I had a constant hard on and the sounds of sex coming from my bedroom often drifted through the walls. There was often the sound of the headboard banging and the bedsprings going. Sammy's loud screams of delight seemed to completely consume the house. I received picture after picture of what this strong black man was doing to my girlfriend in our own bed. I received a short video of his dick penetrating her from behind, her loud moans rhythmically accompanying the sound of his hips slapping her large pale ass. I got another picture that Sammy took herself of her getting fucked from behind, her face smiling as I saw Jermain behind her ramming her. I got a short video of her big tits bouncing hard while he fucked her missionary and finally, I got a picture of her juicy cunt dripping his thick, potent sperm. I barely got any sleep that night, instead being in a constant state of either jerking off or uncomfortable horniness. It was at least 3 in the morning when the sex noises finally seemed to stop, and I was able to slip into an equally torturous dream of black men lining up to pound my beautiful girl.

Around 6 I was awoken again by the sound of fucking. They had started back up again and I could hear Sammy's loud cries of pleasure. I had no idea what he was doing to my girl at this point. All I could do jerk off as I counted down the minutes until I had to go to work. I wasn't too surprised when I got up in the morning to make breakfast to find that no one joined me. Even as I sat downstairs, groggily eating a slice of toast, I could hear the bedframe bagging upstairs and Sammy's moans emanating through the house. I left for work that day without getting a kiss goodbye from my girlfriend and, for the first time since Jermain had first said it, I was starting to realise that he was serious about being the man of the house. Here I was, hurrying off to work, leaving my girlfriend home alone with our big, strong, black refugee for him to use and abuse her as much as he wants all day.

I received so many pictures and videos that day, it was quite insane. I hardly got any work done as I constantly had to disappear to the bathroom to jerk off to the videos of my girlfriend getting fucked. It appears things got kinkier in the morning. The first picture I got was of Sammy, tied to the bed by her hands and completely blindfolded. The second picture, Jermain has straddled her face and had his big black cock in her mouth. The third was of Sammy, still tied up, spreading her legs wide for Jermain. The next thing I received was a twenty-minute-long video on Jermain fucking my girl. He banged her hard missionary, Sammy moaned louder than I've ever heard. She either didn't realise she was on camera, or didn't care as she was saying things like, "Your dick is the best,", "You own my pussy," and, "Make me your whore." She never spoke like that to me in bed. Finally, Jermain recorded himself cumming hard all over Sammy's big tits and face. The final shot lingered on her cum covered body as she giggled and sighed contentedly.

When I finally got home, mentally, and physically exhausted, Sammy was already making food. Jermain was on the sofa just wearing his boxers, legs spread with a beer as if the house belonged to him. Sammy was only wearing bra and knickers and was walking gingerly.

"Hi love," she said giving me a quick peck on the lips, "How was work?"

"Fine, look, love, I need to talk to you," I said quietly, pulling her away from the living room slightly. I wasn't sure what I was going to say. That Jermain had lied, that I was getting uncomfortable with the lack of control I had, that I wanted her to stop fucking him. Maybe those things. Or maybe I was just going to say I loved all those things. It was a tough position to be in, kind of hating the situation but also very much loving it. I didn't need to in the end, as Sammy ended up talking over me.

"Jermain has asked if he can invite some friends over tomorrow," she said before I could get a word in, "apparently they're all good friends, but one of them is leaving so they want to have some drinks. Would that be okay?"

My mind went blank for a bit. I knew exactly what this meant. Jermain had already pretty much succeeded in taking over the house. Now he was going to take complete control over my girlfriend. If I said yes, how many black guys would end up fucking Sammy tomorrow? All of them? Just the one leaving? She waited patiently for all these thoughts to go through my mind.

Finally, I reached and answer an opened my mouth to give my reply.


Secrettie
Secrettie
854 Followers