Cucked by Our Refugee Pt. 03

Story Info
(Finally) The conclusion to this series.
5k words
4.33
24k
61

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 12/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Secrettie
Secrettie
858 Followers

I sat. Fingers twiddling against each other. Right knee softly bouncing up and down as I looked around the living room. Jermain was sat there as if nothing was wrong. There was a football game on the TV - I paid no attention to it. How could I?

The last day had been a blur. I didn't know what I wanted my response to be when Sammy asked if Jermain's friends could come over. I didn't know if things were going too far. Didn't know if I wanted to stop, or if I could make it stop. All I knew is that my voice was suddenly stammering:

"Y-y-yes of course." Was it a foolish response? Surely Sammy, myself and Jermain all knew where this was going.

I looked over at him. His large frame took up almost half of the sofa. He spread his legs wide, almost like he was packing a huge dick...and well...he was, obviously. My mind whirled with the discussions of the last few days. His admittance that he'd done this before. Sammy's apparent naivety. My own stupidity. Emotions fought against each other inside me. But, in the end, I wanted this. I wanted to see what Jermain's friends would do to her. Fuck, what had become of me.

There was a knock at the door and I jumped. My heart raced immediately. Was it time already?

"I'll get it," Sammy called from the kitchen. Well, she'd have to. Jermain made no attempt to stand and for some reason I had an immediate boner when the rapping happened.

"That'll be James," Jermain said.

"Do all your friends names start with J?" I asked nervously. Jermain actually let out a small laugh.

"No, just James. There'll be four of us. Me, James, Brad and Shane. Brad is leaving soon. He's finally secured a job here that comes with accommodation. I'm not sure..." he broke off almost emotionally. I cocked my head at him, then stopped and turned to the TV hoping he hadn't noticed. That was pure emotion from him. He cared that his friend was leaving.

Since he took control over Sammy, over me, I had kind of cast him as this unemotive slab. A person that just had sex with my girlfriend. The sudden show of emotion shook me and, small as it was, made me think that I might have misjudged him. In the end, how much did I really know of Jermain?

I was shaken from my thoughts by the sound of the door opening. There was muffled greetings. Then the door opened. My mouth dropped as Sammy walked in.

She knew what was happening. There was no question. Her long red hair was untamed, sliding down her shoulders in a waterfall. Her top, elegant, but enticing, was low cut and blue. She wore a skirt, too long to be considered slutty but short enough that it implied she expected it to be hiked up soon. She was stunning. A picture of gorgeousness. Cute freckles splattered over her face and eyes of the deepest brown.

Obviously, I'd known she was getting ready. She'd been home for a few hours now. I couldn't remember if she'd been at work or just shopping? Fuck, it was all a blur.

A black man walked in behind her. He was shorter than Jermain, bald with sharp, manly features. He had been wearing sunglasses, which he whipped off as he entered. His eyes shot up shortly after removing then, but I saw that they had been gazing as Sammy's ass before they did.

"Jermain!" Exclaimed the new arrival.

"Shane, what the fuck?" Replied Jermain, standing with shock on his face. "You're always the last to arrival."

"Piss off," he replied. "Your last day. I can't be late now of all days," the two men clasped forearms. Genuine warmth was etched across their face. I shook my head slightly and stood. "You are our benefactor for the evening?" Shane directed to me.

"Y-yes," I stammered, "Nice to meet you".

"Good you meet you," he said, clasping my forearm just under the elbow despite me going for a handshake, "Thank you for having us. Can't tell you what it means to me and the boys." I smiled at the man. He was very affable. His smile was genuine and reached ear to ear.

He plonked himself down next to Jermain and grabbed a beer from the pack on the coffee table, giving a token, "May I?" as he did so.

Jermain and I made eye contact but nothing was said.

"Your misses is gorgeous," Shane said as he cracked open his beer. He gave a disarming wink to me, before looking at the TV, "Too bad Arsenal are shit," he said with a disapproving shake of the head that told me he supported Arsenal. His English was outstanding. You'd have believed he was a native Brit.

Jermain laughed. They talked about football for a few minutes while I disengaged. Two more men to arrive. Sammy had disappeared after letting Shane in. She didn't seem too worried about what was going on. Part of me wanted to go and confront her. Scream at her that Jermain knew what he was doing. But I didn't. I sat and stared at the football until the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," Sammy shouted.

'Obviously' I thought, looking over at the other two men chatting and laughing away, four crumpled up beer cans at their feet.

The next man that came in did not have Shane's decorum. His hand was actively on Sammy's ass, guiding her into the room. He, as if in opposite to Shane, had long braided hair down to his shoulder's. His skin wasn't as dark as the other two, as much as I wished I didn't pick up on that, which made me feel like he wasn't from the same place. Sammy was giggling as she came in. I hadn't heard what was said but she made eye contact with me as she entered. As if seeing the caution on my face, she put a loving hand on my shoulder as I rose. The other two didn't this time but let out a "Waaaaaay" as the new man entered.

"Fucking fit isn't she?" The man said as Sammy left. The other two laughed.

"Oh, just you wait," Jermain said with a grin, although the grin flickered away slightly, not enough to notice, when he met my eyes. "This is James."

James, pronounced Ha-mes by the way, took me by the hand. "Hello," he said although his interest didn't seem thorough. He took a seat next to the other two. This time I followed Sammy out into the kitchen.

"Sammy," I said. She turned and I almost choked. Her cleavage dazzled in the kitchen light, soft brown coloured freckles contrasting her pale skin.

"What is it, babe?" She asked with genuine concern, "Do you want me to tell them to leave?"

"No," I said before I had a chance to think about it, "No", I said again a few seconds later once I had. "It's just...I don't know."

"Sweetie," she said, almost condescendingly, "Don't worry. Just enjoy your night."

"Don't you feel something is wrong here?" I asked, trying not to let her beauty distract me. "Jermain is..."

There was a knock at the door. The man of the hour. Brad.

"I have to get the door," she said, patting my arm, "It'll all be fine. I promise."

She left to the hallway. I stood by the kitchen island and rested my hands on the marble, the counter where Sammy had sucked Jermain off at least a dozen times by now. I still remember coming down and being shocked by it. Then I remembered coming down and no being shocked by it anymore. Both occasions brought a hard on. Fuck, what was happening. Was my girlfriend really about to get fucked by four other guys at once?

I took a few deep breaths. It'll all be fine. Sammy loved me. I knew this.

I moved away from the island and headed into the hallway. I stopped in shock.

Sammy was on her knees. A large black man stood in our doorway, tight white top overing plenty of muscle, trousers pulled down to his thighs. The front door was still slightly open and he had a handful of Sammy's ginger hair tightly gripped in his strong hands. He was pushing her face back and forth up and down his large dick. Sammy had practice dealing with cock's of such size thanks to Jermain and didn't really seem to be struggling. Her hand was already between her legs and I could see she had no underwear underneath her skirt.

"Hello!" The man said happily as he saw me, also seeming to notice the door was still opening and gently pushing it closed. "You must be her boyfriend. Good to see you." He reached out a hand as Sammy was still gagging on his cock.

I couldn't figure out what to say so I just reached out and shook his hand. I looked down at my girlfriend. She looked up at me and tried to smile around his dick.

"Thank you for having us," the man, Brad presumably, said, "We really appreciate your hospitality." He pulled his dick out of my girlfriend's mouth and slapped her with it a few times. She giggled happily as she took in deep breaths. Saliva slid down her face onto her cleavage. "Come on," Brad said to her.

He dragged her by her long, red hair. She yelped quietly as she was pulled, forced to crawl towards the living room door. It was like she was a dog on Brad's lead.

Three men whooped as Brad entered with his pet. I stood in the hallway dumbstruck for a few seconds. Things had escalated quickly.

When I finally caught myself and entered the living room Sammy had changed dicks. Apparently Shane had leapt at the opportunity and whipped off his trousers. Her head was bobbing up and down in his lap. Brad stood beside them, pants still down, dick at attention. James was touching himself through his trousers and Jermain's were already on their way down.

"Now the party can get started!" Jermain was saying. He stood and finished taking his pants down, then grabbed beers and distributed them. They were all gathered around the bigger, three seater sofa on the other side of the room. I stumbled to the other two seater and dropped myself down unceremoniously. My cock was already hard and uncomfortable in my pants.

Sammy lifted her head off of Shane's dick and gasped. Brad was grabbing her left hand and pulling it onto his cock. Jermain did the same to her right one. She was now squatting in front of Shane, his cock out and wet with her saliva, jerking off the two other men. For the moment, James looked happy to watch as well. It was clear all men were well endowed, definitely bigger than me but not obscenely. They were laughing and toasting as Sammy turned and rammed Jermain down her throat. Again, he made eye contact with me and his smile faded ever so slightly. What was going on with him?

Sammy came up for air after a few desperate gags, then plunged back down onto Shane's cock. By now James had worked himself out of his bottoms and was stroking his cock. Brad was feeling up Sammy's exposed ass as he got onto his knees.

"Time to fill this bitch up!" He shouted happily, to which all the men whooped.

"FUCK," Sammy gasped as Brad's dick entered her. I had a good view from my sofa of his cock entering her cleanly. She was clearly worked up. Brad started to pound her softly as he drank his beer. Sammy leant on Shane's lap gasping and panting happily, one hand still on his dick. After a minute Shane guided her head back onto his cock and she lapped at his dick as Brad started to rail her harder. Her right hand still vaguely stroked at Jermain's cock, although she was clearly distracted. He didn't seem to mind and even forced her head down onto her friend's cock every now and then. Meanwhile, her left hand had found it's way to James' cock and softly stroked that as well.

There was my girlfriend, spit roasted by cocks, hands full as well and, fuck me, I had never been hornier. The last few days of confusion left me. I felt myself through my trousers and, accidentally, let out an audible groan as I watch. There was another roar from the four black men.

"HE APPROVES," shouted James. Another roar.

"Why wouldn't he," laughed Brad as he impaled my panting girlfriend. The contrast of their skin as he rammed made me light headed, "Look how good I'm fucking her!" Sammy let out a loud moan of agreement and I had to breath hard so as not to cum immediately. Sammy then returned to her rhythmic, happy groans of pleasure. After a few seconds she popped Shane out of her mouth and Jermain forcefully shoved her onto his eliciting a spasm of excitement from her. She was enjoying being used.

I felt serene. Watching my girlfriend getting used by these men. James finally got fed up of softly stroking his cock and stood. Once Jermain finally released Sammy's head she went to go back to Shane's dick, but James intercepted and forced her mouth onto him. Her "Glurmp", of pleasurable shock sent lightning through my skin. I had to move myself down the sofa a bit and strain the see where the black men ended and my girlfriend began. Every now and then, at the right angle, I made eye contact with her. Her look was loving.

Eventually, Brad pulled out of Sammy's pussy, swearing loudly.

"Fuck, shit, piss," he said, laughing in mock pain, "Her pussy is just..."

"I know!" Jermain said, of course he did. He'd been fucking my girlfriend for a while now, "Let me just...", James pushed him away.

"Fuck off," he said playfully, "Let someone else have a turn." Brad swapped placed with James and he entered her. Sammy let out a gasp of pleasurable pain. James must have been bigger than Brad, although there was no visual difference from where I sat. Shane had also tried to stand during this, but was pinned down by Sammy's tits on his thighs and cock in her mouth.

James was rougher than Shane was. He pulled Sammy's head back by her hair and ploughed into her over and over, using his powerful legs to clap her cheeks with his hips. Sammy's moans were audibly louder, especially the few times her mouth left Shane's cock. After a few minutes, Shane held her head away from him and she screamed a loud, orgasmic yell.

"I need to swap," Shane said, panting himself by this point, "I don't want to cum before I fuck her."

I took a deep breath and calmed myself, "Strip her," I said. The four men looked at me as if they'd never though of it.

"He's right," Brad said, with a smile, "Why haven't we got this bitch naked?"

"She's not a bitch," Jermain said, pulling her up with James' cock falling from her with a plop, "She's our parting gift. Our luxury," he planted a passionate kiss on her lips that was clearly a distraction as he pushed down her skirt. The other men yelled happily again. Next her top came off. She wasn't wearing a bra. Again, Jermain made eye contact with me and his happiness seemed to drop.

"Suck him," Jermain said, pushing Sammy back onto her knees. She eagerly took James into her mouth, no doubt tasting herself on him. Shane was on his feet the second he had room and Brad was crowding her too. To my surprise, Jermain left the room.

I contemplated for a second. I wanted to watch Sammy, my girlfriend, the love of my life, suck these three powerful, impressive men. But Jermain had been weird all night. Weird for days. I mean, weird since he arrived really. This escalation, four men enjoying my girlfriend was quick and shocking. Jermain should be basking in this, gloating even if his claims previously had been true. But, no, something was up. Reluctantly, with a raging hard on, I got up and followed Jermain.

He was in the kitchen, bent over the sink, drinking deeply from a glass of water. "Jermain..." I said, not really know where I was going with this. He turned to me and said nothing. After a minute I said, "YOUR last night. You're leaving." For a moment there was no response. Then a nod.

"Yes, I'm leaving," silence for a long while.

"Why?" I asked finally. Jermain paused for a moment that seemed to last forever. There were noises coming from the living room. Sexy noises. Glugs and gasps and moans. Cheers and...

"It's time for me to settle in," Jermain said, taking me away from the sounds. Before I knew it, he was standing in front of me, hand on my shoulder, "Let's be honest, you're a cuck," he said suddenly, forcefully, but without accusation or judgement.

"Eeeeeer," I replied as my girlfriend let out a moan from the next room. I wasn't in a position to argue.

"I didn't want things to end like this, this quickly," Jermain said, "But I've had an offer that will settle me properly into the UK. Brad got one too, but the other end of the country," Jermain's had was still on my shoulder.

"I wasn't completely honest with you," he continued, "I have done this thing before regularly. I am not a virgin that has never been kissed, obviously. But I've also not convinced white women to cheat. In fact, I've only ever brought our their husband's desires," he smiled at me warmly, "Sammy is incredible, but it is YOU that made all this happen," he said. My mouth opened and closed. Sammy's screams got louder. Fuck, what was happening? She was getting rammed by someone. I had to see, I needed...

"Ah," I said quietly, as I returned to the room, "You..."

"You're a cuck," he said again, squeezing me slightly, "And you don't need to be ashamed about that. That's what I do. I help people realise that their fetish isn't wrong. I knew you were into this and I broke you in slowly, then ramped it up when I saw you didn't hate it. I'm sorry if things confused you and I'm sorry if tonight came as a shock." I laughed. Sammy came.

"I think we all knew what would happen tonight," I said meekly.

"I will be leaving in a few days," Jermain said with a smile at my comment, "I'm sorry I can't help you further with your desires, but I've decided it's time I stop being a refugee. It's time I just became a man in this place."

I was taken aback. Suddenly, this whole night took a new meaning. This wasn't some brazen sexcapade at my expensive. At my relationship's expense. This was a grand blaze of glory for Jermain and his friends. And Sammy and I were unlucky...no. No we weren't we were lucky to have been a part of it.

"Does Sammy know?" I asked.

"Know what?" Jermain asked, finally letting go of me, "That you're a cuck? Yes. She's known about it all. After the first night I told her the truth. She wanted to see what you would enjoy. That morning where she sucked my dick? That was a test to see how much you were into it." Sammy screamed as he finished, "And you can see the result." He said with a smile. "She doesn't know I'm leaving, but she loves you man." Suddenly I was filled with warmth. I was floating on clouds. Was Jermain telling the truth? Could that really be what's happening. The way he stared at me made it seem so real. I thought back to the times Sammy and I spent together. Our lives before this. Then our lives as she was regularly getting fucked by Jermain. Has her motives ever been anything except me?

No. No they hadn't. My happiness had been paramount for her. Jermain had pushed things further, as he said, but even he never crossed a line without my full consent.

"We need to talk about this later," I said, another scream coming from the living room, "But I REALLY need to know what your friends are doing to her in there." Jermain laughed.

"If I know them, and I do," he said, guiding me to the door, "they're treating her very, very well."

The door pushed open, and I gasped.

Sammy smiled at me immediately. A warm, loving grin of pure ecstasy and understanding. Then she shoved James' dick back into her mouth.

She was on the sofa, sideways on. Shane lay under her, finally ramming his cock deep into her pussy after so long having to make do with her mouth. Brad was behind her, the other man leaving the group. His cock was testing Sammy's ass, a bottle of lube I hadn't seen before sat on the coffee table. Clearly, they'd been working at it for a little bit. Jermain probably took me into the kitchen to both explain to and distract me. Brad wasn't going too deep, Sammy had little anal experience, but it was clearly eliciting loud moans from her. James' had to make do with her mouth, the same way royalty had to make do with being filthy rich. She was taking him almost fully into her mouth. Shane was fully in her pussy. Brad halfway into her ass. I could have fainted.

Jermain wasted no time in unbuckling his belt, I realised he must has put his pant back on in the kitchen, and drew next to Sammy who eagerly took his cock in her hand. She swapped between Jermain's dick and James' dick with her mouth before a reshuffle was called.

Secrettie
Secrettie
858 Followers
12