All Comments on 'Cucked in Cabo'

by zig074

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Cuck shit

Earns 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"Rob just shook his head and tried to hold back his tears."

No no no no! Another wimpy crybaby husband. Wish saddletramp1956 or FTDS or Skippy47 will make some alternative ending to this story.

For the author 5 star for sharing the story despite me not reading it.

1 star for the story. I hate cuckold stories. That's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Absolute trash!

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 3 years ago
5 stars

really erotic, this story will trigger all the closet cucks on this site so be prepared for all the 1 star ratings and angry comments.

cant wait to read more of your work. Keep it up

-26thNCuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unrealistic ending

Is any husband that stupid? His wife is a cheating slut and she's apparently happy about it. She demonstrates to her husband that she has no love or respect for him. What man, that has even an ounce of pride or self respect, doesn't go home and divorce her under the meanest terms possible? Tell their daughters. Tell her family and everyone they know what she did and what her attitude was. This was a cruel woman, laughing at a man that spent 20 years with her, raising their kids and this is how she treats him? He should kick her out and send her packing with her car, her clothes and her maiden name. Poorly written, unfinished drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What. The. Fuck?

First: he can’t blame his wife because at no point did he tell her no. At no point did he correct her and unless she’s a fucking mind reader, then it doesn’t matter what he says in his head.

Second: why did you write the wife without even a shred of decency? You think it’s erotic watching a caricature of a woman treating her husband like a piece of shit and then saying that she loves him? Well fuck me, you should tell women that if they are being physically beaten by an abusuve spouse, it’s ok so long as he says “I love you”.

Go fuck your mother.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

He asked at the start what he could do to end this situation????

WALK THE FUCK OUT YA MORON!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tell us he had the balls

To knock her on her ass and leave her in Cabo without any money or her passport... or skip the sequal... I hate suicide stories.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

What's wrong with you? Finish the story with him packing his bags. Tell her she is free to do what she wants even before the divorce is final. She says she loves him? Wouldn't like to be in his shoes if she hated him. Are there really people like this who are so weak as to have absolutely no self respect.? You can write but in the scenario you paint the wife is a me, my and mine type who cares not a jot for the person she is supposed to love. Despite hating the character you paint I gave 3 for your writing but would give minus 3 for the content if possible.

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

Look, dude, I get that the whole cuck wimp hubby/slut wife scenario is your bag. From your own profile, I also get that you get your jollies whith either sex. Again, power to you. But for the love of God, don't start telling prospective readers they have to either like your submission, or move on/leave critical comments etc. That's just pretentious bullshit. You try to sell a bill of goods, ie submissive cuckoldry and expect plaudits from like-minded readers. Cuckoldry is a fetish...always has been, always will be. That means that by its very definition, it is not a mainstream sexual lifestyle choice but is on the fringes of human sexual behaviour. Translated into readership likes/dislikes, that means those readers who find your depiction remotely pleasurable or entertaining will be in the minority. So when you feel the need to pre-judge would be readers, remember this submission was consciously put together by you the author. You tagged it as a LW tale as opposed to the Fetish sub category. So don't act so precious if you receive the odd critical comment. After all you set up this possibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cuckold

Great story I've been cuckold on holiday to I loved licking my wife's pussy when she came back to our room

NSEW1NSEW1over 3 years ago

Lovely though it was too one sided.

OldskierOldskierover 3 years ago

Maybe Rob is gay and has not figured it out yet... he probably should because his future with his wife is her getting fucked by anyone but him,,,,, what a dumb ass......

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Should also google divorce. And then go get him some strange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next?

You need another chapter so he can grab that backbone and straighten it out. Just leave her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

now grow some balls rob and toss the whore to the curb and get on with life without the slut you don't need a whore for a wife don't be a WIMP and give into the whore so writer are you a cuck man hater or a lesbian that would write shit like this he need to win not lose

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I don't feel the need to leave nasty comments, so I'll just drop my 1* vote and mosey on along!

kirei8kirei8over 3 years ago
You know , of course

That most men who read this story would devise a slow agonizing death for the worthless bitch! Only small cock perverts, like yourself, would enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

WTF! Leave the fucking whore there

cuk_let2cuk_let2over 3 years ago
Good cuckold angst story, wife's motivation needed work

"Go ahead honey let it out, cry" That line hooked me on reading the rest! The story does a good job describing Rob's inner conflict between what he wants and what his dick wants. You also do a good job showing examples of his "beta" reactions to things, though you could have had Sharon talk about this even more.

Sharon's motivation is a little unclear-not her having an affair, but her cruelty towards Rob. Her cruelty itself isn't a problem, its kind of hot, it just isn't explained. What does she know about Rob and what he needs? Obviously, something, based on the "Go ahead honey let it out, cry" line. Would make a good chapter two subject...

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

If real, this would be akin to something vaguely resembling abuse of the mentally ill. Glad it's only fantasy. You're a helluva writer!!!

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfover 3 years ago
1* but that can be redeemed.

Yes definitely slit your wrists or give this guy a pair of balls and have him toss the slut to the curb in a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Appropriate response to "Are we going to have a problem on the trip home?"

"What's this `we' and what home?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chapter 2

So let’s see, chapter 2, cream pies. Chapter 3, from the tap. Chapter 4, in the butt. Chapter 5, he’s the center of a gang bang. Chapter 6, he leaves, never to be heard from again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@kirei8

Nope. I don't need to spend time with Bubba. But I have packed my stuff, her stuff, and given hers to the homeless. On the flight home,2 days early, I might have wondered what she will do with no ID, no money, and no Passport; then ordered another drink to help forget.

I know there will be questions, but I will be honest in saying no idea where she is nor do I care.

Look up divorcee, bitch.

shang40shang40over 3 years ago

Watching wife with her lover is good for building proper relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just leave her there

Checkout take your bags and passports and go to airport and fly home. See if Ted can take care of her. See lawyer and gat ride of her.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 3 years ago

I was taught that if you can't say something good, don't say anything.

I have nothing to say about this story. cd

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Rest assured no one is/feels threatened by a closeted gay/bisexual man with no self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ha ha ha nothing remotely real in this.

The cick writers never really share the truth since this is supposed to be fantasy. Just like the black cock whore stories never share any truth. Cucks represent a small minority of men about 3 %. Of those most are miserable or getting some pussy from others so it is more of an open marriage. Just like writers and women love to talk all of the wonders of bbc without any of the truth. The C.D.C. shows that the leading carriers of STD's are black males. The leading carrier of HIV are black males. The highest number of domestic violence cases are from black males. The highest number of dead beat dads and single mother households are from black males. So yes this story and like many others are just that a fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So.....

...just how many times do you think 26thNC jerked his tiny pecker to this story?

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 3 years ago

.... And yet, people who like this kind of tales would still argue that cuckoldry isn't a mental illness.

I mean, isn't it obvious, at he end of it all, that both Rob and Sharon have some serious mental problems? ITRW, this is how a marriage would end with a murder/suicide.

Anyway... this is, of course, in the wrong category. Which, of course, means it will get the rating it will get. Ah well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written

Small typo but written well. Guy deserved what he got. Made me hate them all so you did well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All good

Very good story loved it and to the rest of the haters don’t read it if it’s not your thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Entertaining and hot but not my scene in the real world . Fantasy is great and fun but why didn’t he tell her that. If she wanted to be a whore on vacation away from home and he really was ok with I guess it’s ok be he really wasn’t. He never should’ve let the guy abuse him and had a chance to tell her no the first night . She obviously is a mean person and doesn’t really love him anyway. He really could’ve humiliated her by opening the door and said have Ted she’s just a pig who I’m divorcing when we get home anyway and leave . .

Way back when on vacation at a drinking contest a bunch of girls got crazy but two were married snd with their hubbies . On got her big tit sucked by a younger black kid , 18 at best and her hubby was furious but she was drunk . About six of us were fingering her . She had gingers in both holes at some point. Later that night her hubby wasn’t out with them and she wound of fucking a few guys . Even with her sister and bro InLaw trying to talk her out of it . She got dped a couple of times and used like a street whore in an orgy. Two guys walked her down to her room naked with Hickey’s all over her giant tits snd ass. The hubby , sister and brother-in-law were there waiting . They told them they didn’t do anything she didn’t want and the hubby got up said no problem guys. He than spit in her face and walked out with his bags saying keep the pig . Pretty sick story and very true . Me personally I could’ve fucked her but it was a turnoff for me being she was cheating on her hubby and totally out of control pig. Even young and single I could never be part of that but to each his own

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Bouncing back and forth between past and present tense was annoying.

While I don't get the cuck stuff, I get not talking about serious shit like your wife going off to fuck someone else even less.

Reminding her when you've calmed down that it is just fantasy and just her fantasy.

>

It does wind me up "I'm hard, therefore I get off on my wife with someone else." How about "I'm hard because a woman I am majorly attracted to is in an erotic situation."

>

If he wanted to tell he no, how hard is it, even to say 'wait', instinct to protect her would or should be enough to slow her down and talk about it.

>

Then what happened to Rob wanting to watch?

'His' fantasy according to Sharon is to see her taking a big cock, to see her satisfied, how does going to Ted alone fulfil 'his' fantasy.

>

If he was really worried about Sharon, why not go and kick the door in? I guess if he was like that, she wouldn't have been with Ted

>

and threw his hair... where did she throw it? Watch grammar and punctuation, he lay on the bed, not laid and with the exception of very specific rules, always open speech marks with a capital letter and the final punctuation goes inside the the speech marks. Also lose the text speak in everything but text messages.

your embarrassing me - you're short for you are... these are very basic things that F7 in word or openoffice will sort or run it through Grammarly or Hemmingway.org

>

Why is his internal dialogue the opposite of what he says or how he acts. A person must be completely brow beaten to not at least remain quiet when he doesn't like the answer they want.

>

"come on babe let me have my fun then I'll suck you off" - it became very clear at this point that humiliation is the fun she gets out of it not fucking strange. And if he had expressed enjoying it, that wouldn't be so bad, unlike her getting fresh meat, it wasn't even a proposal.

>

Sorry, it wasn't erotic the only sex in any detail was Rob's and it was only written to highlight how bad he was... so bad she stuck with him for 23 years. The writing wasn't great as there were a lot of errors throughout and the his thoughts and actions did not align and she became a bitch out of nowhere.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

"Are we going to have a problem on the trip home?" "nope!"

Three days later after presented with divorce papers: "You said we don't have a problem on the trip home"

"Yes, and was there any problem on the trip home? You never asked, if we will have a probelm AT HOME!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wack.

I get that cuck porn is never about story writing, but this was painful to read.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

One can only hope that your protagonist, like all women who act like this, will become infected with HIV and suffer a slow and painful death. Maybe they'll infect a lot of "bulls" beforehand!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You can never win

against cuck-crap, not even try. It’s just what the purpose of it is, to provoke.

Let it stink. It’s the best you can do. Smash a one star or none and go to better stories. Really. Getting upset, furious, mad, wouldn’t do nothing to change the outcome. Only certain people will like it. So be it. Leave the smelly places.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 3 years ago

great story, keep writing. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The husband behaved like a spineless weed. He was guaranteeing her utter Disrespecting of him for the rest of their married life by allowing her to walk over him like that. His Life would not be worth living in just a few months after that holiday and for the rest of the time he spent with her. This is Human relations Class 101. She no longer has ANY respect for him so The marriage is effectively OVER. Why do people find this simple part of human relations so hard to understand????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Gee honey, if I'm a cuckold then that means you are about to become a divorcee!

Isn't that great? Now everybody is happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved the story, would love to see how she treats him back at home

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

kind of deserved what he got

Raleighman53Raleighman53almost 3 years ago

I feel you have been a little cheated on the score. There are as many different cuckold relationships as there are cuckold couples and though some may not like it, you have captured one of the possible types expertly. I hope you will continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What is this NTR hentai bullshit

llyfrllyfralmost 3 years ago

then she can look up divorce pretty easy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Turd scribbling crap for the latrine snifflers. Wash the smell away, get a ZyclonB shower, it’s good for you and for us too.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another sorry tale of a former man, now only a Male, and his descent into mental illness. Part 2 will detail the subsequent murder suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an evil woman. It's concerning that there is actually an audience for this. Lordy I do hope none of them breed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

10 years between stories, lets hope its another 10 yrs B4 we get another dose of this normal crap

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i never read your story your intro made you the author sound like a pos person "shrug" enjoy reading this :3

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Quite the quandary. Definitely 5 stars for the writing the plot the character development. But a solid 1 for the dehumanizing treatment of the MC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Robs a dumbass I’d like to meet his wife sounds like a nymphomaiac

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good writing technique and very erotic. The story was good if reviewers don’t like the premise they shouldn’t vote because they’re biased

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 2 years ago
wow,

I read this story hoping that at some point he would grow some. Didn't happen. Now, why didn't he just leave and let Ted have her if he wanted her? Nope, didn't happen either. This author seems to like being extremely humiliated by his wife and her lover. To bad, the writing was very good. but the story didn't do it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just terrible!! Rob is a spineless wimp and deserves his wife’s treatment. Sharon is an insensitive slut who enjoys humiliating her husband. One star ⭐️ for this sad story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Of course the real ending is that when they got home Rob divorced her. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah. Right. Flight 13 to the Land of Bullshit has just landed. In a crater. No survivors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She knew that he was not a strong man and would have to live with that fact. "Go ahead honey let it out, cry".

But he didn't! No, he took time off from work and cancelled all the credit cards, and borrowed money against the house. Title loaned her vehical. he had pre aranged to sell all her jewelry to be done right befor he left town on a friday when she was gpoing to stay with her lover. he had told his wife he had to go out of town for work and had told his boss to let her know he was away on buisness if she snooped. he had already turned in his two weeks notice the week before.

While he was gone some big guess came by his house looking for him and told his wife he owed alot of money from his gambling debts. She found out later he was in Vegas when all the bills weren't paid.

Lifes good, she could go ahead and divorce him, it didn't matter. everyone knows he lost everything gambling. you cant get blood out of a turnip. He had to change his name for safety reasons so the mob wouldn't find him...LOL life is good, when the two big guys show up with beer. Rob said " get your poles guys the fish are biting today, don't get too drunk we tee of at 10 in the morning"

The_Winter_WitchThe_Winter_Witchalmost 2 years ago

I forsee a divorce simple enough

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ha ha - cute - ha ha - 1*

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

He’s a wimp and she’s a cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I REALLY hate wimp cuck stories, 1*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Right after you Google the term Divorcee" dear. She would have been divorced and down the road so fast her head would spin.

ProfWernerProfWerner8 months ago

utter crap. This is no fantasy. He should be buried up to his nick and stoned.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sharon needs an ending. One star ⭐️.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

After an hour of Fantasizing about what she was doing, it finally hit him. She's seriously gone through with fucking another man, making him a Disrespected cuckold. He packed up his suitcase, leaving above on the bed that said don't ever come back home you cheating slut. Before he left for the airport he put hid wedding ring on top of the letter he had wrote. Then grabbed her Wallet with all of her IDs and credit cards and cash in it, the put it in his suitcase a long with her cell phone, passport and airline tickets. Thinking to himself as he left, I'm going to fuck her one last time. By taking all the important stuff she needed, this should fuck her trying to get out of Cabo. The last 23 year of my life wasted on this slut, cuckold my ass..

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseabout 1 month ago

You really did piss people off with this

WOW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzig074@zig074
I am a MWM who has fantasies about watching my beautiful wife with others, bi-sexual encounters, and mildly submissive. If you read some of my stories you can see that these are the theme's of what I write. Please feel free to contact me and let me know what you think, good ...