Cucked in Cabo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zig074
zig074
136 Followers

"Lie here" she said pointing to where a big wet spot was on the sheets. Again, he felt humiliated but did as she said; he could feel the dampness on his back but said nothing. "Jerk you little thing, now!" As Rob started jerking off Sharon took the cum filled cloth and brought it to his face. Rob started to move away but she would have nothing of it and told him to stay the fuck where he was. As she ran the cloth over his face, he came all over his chest. She laughed, took the cloth wiping up his cum and then again rubbed it in his face. When she was finished, she said, "Go take a shower and clean yourself up."

As the water was running over his body Rob noticed that there was no soap in the shower, he opened the curtain to get some and saw Sharon lying on the bed playing with herself, she was pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy, arching her back and having one hell of an orgasm.

Rob finished his shower and went back into the bedroom, Sharon was still naked but sitting in the chair by the sliding door, the rain had stopped and she was just looking out at the ocean. Rob sat next to her and finally decided to grow a backbone "Why do you keep humiliating me, you struck me out on the balcony, you rub his cum in my face", as he was saying this, tears started flowing out of his eyes, he couldn't even talk anymore.

Sharon got up and walked over and sat in his lap, hugged and kissed him gently on the lips. "Babe I love you, you know I do, I'm sorry if you feel that I'm humiliating you, but your embarrassing me also, and I will not have that!" Rob continued crying and Sharon held his head with both hands and said "I love you and only you, now stop your crying, let me take a shower and we'll talk some more." She looked so lovely telling him this, he felt safe once again.

Sharon got out of the shower and wearing only a towel when she found him in the kitchen, "Ok babe this is how it's going to go tonight, I'm going out to dinner with Ted, and after dinner we are going to spend the night together."

"What!" was all that came out of his mouth?

"I told you earlier that I would tell you how the rest of this trip would go and that's how it's going to go! We were going to spend the night here but I know you'll create a scene so I'll just stay with him, I'll be back in the morning before we have to check out at eleven."

Rob was shocked, "Please honey don't do this or at least stay here, I won't be a problem, I swear."

"Nope, I don't want to see those sad puppy eyes while I'm trying to get a proper fucking from a proper cock, again don't worry I'll be back in time for check out."

Rob followed her into the bedroom begging her not to do this, she just ignored him, dropped her towel and pulled a dress over her naked body. She put a pair of sandals on and headed towards the door, "is that all you're going to wear". "Yup, but I don't think I'll be wearing it very long" was all she said. With that, she was out the door.

That night Rob thought back on how this trip had gone, about how he regretted it even more after each encounter she had with Ted. How his dick never saw the inside of her pussy since she met Ted, all he got were hand jobs, and how Sharon seemed to like humiliating him, even getting off on it. Of course, he did not get much sleep that night.

Sharon finally showed up at the room around nine thirty, Rob could tell she was freshly showered and looked happy until she saw him. "Are we going to have a problem on the trip home?"

Rob tried to act as if he was fine "nope!"

"You got everything packed?"

"Yup"

"You want a blowjob before we check out?"

OMG!!

Sharon dropped to her knees and unzipped his shorts, "Thank you babe for letting me have last night." And with that she pulled his dick out and proceeded to blow him, it lasted a whole 3 minutes. When it was over, she gave a little giggle, stood up and kissed Rob letting him taste what he had put in her mouth. She then went to brush her teeth, telling him to carry out the bags.

Rob just shook his head and tried to hold back his tears.

When she emerged from the bathroom, she said, "let's head home babe, oh and when we do get home, I want you to Google the term cuckold, because that's what you are now, come on let's go".

zig074
zig074
136 Followers