Cucked in Key West Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped back and eyed me. She looked fantastic in her short skirt and skimpy top, her lips were pouty, and her eyes trained on my raging boner... She let it sink in for a moment before she continued. "This was a temp job David, and now we're in paradise. If you can appreciate my little indiscretion, you'll win mega-points with your big-shot boss, and... Her voice broke a little and she blinked away tears in her pretty green eyes. "We can have the family we both wanted by this Christmas. I'm not getting younger, and we both want a family now." Suddenly she was both beautiful and vulnerable.

I knew how she felt about sperm donors, a bunch of spooky perverts selling cum for gas money, and really William was a great guy. We got along well, he was my boss, but it was just another job, and clearly he wasn't about to kick us out over this. He was smart, funny, and seemed to care about people. Was I really thinking about this? I thought. "Tell me you won't leave me for him." I blurted out intensely.

She grasped my hands and gave me a sincere stare with her deep green eyes. "I promise and swear that you are my husband and life partner... But with your permission tonight, I intend to enjoy my trip and not make it clinical, but when we get home I'll be only yours. And the baby will be yours. Will has no interest in marriage or children.

I took two gasping breaths... "How are you going to tell him?" Why wouldn't my cock relax?

She moved one hand down to touch the stiff erection behind my sweatpants. "Don't worry baby, I'll handle it. All you need to do is follow my directions and keep an open mind. Now tell me you want this."

My cock strained against her touch, god I was hard. I took a few deep breaths and then I whispered, "I want this."

She seized my dick suddenly through my pants, gripping it tightly "What do you want?"

"I want you to," I said softly.

"Do What?" she asked cruelly "With who?" My dick pressed hard against my pants revealing my desire... She waited expectantly.

"I want you to fuck William," I conceded.

"And what do you want him to give us?" She asked, her green eyes intensely focused on my own dark browns.

"I want him go give us a baby that will be just ours--and I want you to be just mine after that."

She pulled to her and kissed me, our lips and tongues exploring, her hand still on my hard dick. "I'll always be yours." She said and pulled back. "But this is a sensitive situation and I expect you to be understanding of his wants too, and let me take care of them... And also don't forget our rules" I nodded, and she released my dick, my precum was already showing through the front of my sweatpants. Aria squeezed my hands "Now come on, let's go take the tour, we're being rude".

**Next Chapter: We take the tour, and he seals the deal. **

12