Cucked in Key West Ch. 04

Story Info
My boss takes my wife in the shower, and makes her sore.
4.9k words
4.48
28.2k
26

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yesterday had been yet another wild day. Sailing and snorkeling on the open ocean, and then helping with my tongue while my wife came hard on my boss William's cock. Despite all that, I had gotten to sleep pretty early. I woke up in my bed alone, took a quick shower, and got dressed in some normal office clothes. Monday morning was the first day of remote work. Considering the situation, I was nervous about how things would go, but as it turned out it wasn't bad. I thought it might be awkward to work with William after what had happened, but when he strolled in around ten in one of his usual pressed suits and set up his laptop at the kitchen table across from me things seemed normal. We bantered a bit about some of the usual office drama while I responded to his low priority emails and nagged IT to get us the reports we needed. He stepped out to the patio occasionally for calls with important customers and some of his directors. Just a regular day at the office. I thought.

William didn't seem weird, and it was nice having Aria roll in with eggs and coffee for breakfast, and hot sandwiches for lunch. She dressed conservatively like a proper corporate team player to avoid being a distraction, and William and I stayed focused on work.

In the midafternoon William announced he was going out, which was his custom. He asked Aria if she wanted to join him for some shopping, and she agreed enthusiastically. In just the couple days we'd been there she'd already worn most her newest and best outfits, so she just threw on some short cutoff jean shorts and a white sleeveless shirt. Her smooth skin had already been a little bronzed from the tanning bed back in Minneapolis, but just from our day sailing out on the ocean, she was already developing a health tan. I could see a faint outline of her nipples through the thin fabric of her shirt. Laundry day, and she still looked so sexy.

Aria gave me a quick kiss and said goodbye, and they left together out the back patio to the driveway.

As soon as the door clicked shut and I was alone, the normalcy of the moment vanished, my thoughts raced as the full impact of the situation set in. It would have been extreme enough that I'd let my beautiful young wife hook up with my rich and handsome VP boss, but that wasn't even the most scandalous part of the situation... William wasn't just having some fun; he had offered my wife get pregnant, and we had both agreed.

Oh shit David, what did you get yourself into? I thought as a moment of sudden panic set in. I had long admitted to myself and her that sharing my wife was a fantasy, but now actually doing it, and the idea came back to me that not only could she get pregnant, she wanted to get pregnant by him.

Still in front of my laptop, my suddenly shaky hands opened an incognito Google window, and my hands raced to type in "How likely to get pregnant in one month unprotected".

I swiftly clicked through several results and articles. The bottom line seemed to be that there was around a thirty percent chance of a pregnancy. That's in the place right between remote odds and a coin-toss. This could go either way.

Aria and I both wanted a family. Some rare auto-immune reaction with my sperm count was making it difficult for me to give her a baby, and I felt bad about that. I might as well just calm down, and enjoy this trip, and see what happens. Anyways, I thought, when she's in her fertile window I'll get to cum in her too, so it could be anyone's child.

Then I thought of my own brown eyes, Arias green eyes, and William's blue eyes. Another worry popped into my head.

In the incognito browser I swiftly keyed a new search. "Parents eye color baby eye color."

My eyes scanned to a section with one parent with green eyes (like Aria) and one with blue (like William). My breath froze for a moment as I read "fifty percent chance of a blue-eyed baby, fifty percent green", oh shit, if the baby has blue eyes will everyone know she's not mine? I scanned the page urgently to find the section with one brown eyed (like me) and one green. "Fifty percent brown, thirty-seven green, and... Fifteen percent blue." I breathed a sigh of relief. I didn't even know a brown eyed parent with a green-eyed partner could have blue eyes. Right there on google though, it wasn't just possible, it was better than a one in ten chance. Chill out, I thought to myself while closing my incognito windows, nobody has to know about this arrangement.

I grabbed a Pepsi from the fridge and took a minute to calm down, then continued working. I responded to most of William's emails and tagged a few for his follow-up tomorrow. I got some reports back from IT, and it didn't have some of the information that I thought would be helpful, so I spelled it out for them and sent it back for more work.

Since I was alone anyways and wanted to keep myself busy, I kept working until the mid-evening when I heard William's SUV approaching down the drive.

I put away my laptop and went out to the back deck to meet them.

Aria hopped out of the Escalade, in a brand new bright yellow sun-dress. It hugged her in all the right spots, and she looked fantastic. She met me with a kiss at the bottom of the steps and threw her arms around me and pressed her body against mine. She was excited, he had taken her shopping, like a perfect fantasy boyfriend. I grinned and held her in my arms, enjoying her warmth and the feel of her perky breasts against my ribs.

William carried her shopping bags up the stairs to the main floor and set them down in my bedroom. She was so excited to show me what she got, she stripped off her yellow dress in front of us both, revealing she was naked underneath, and started zipping herself into another outfit.

"I've seen this show once already" William said grinning at me. "Take notes for me still though, I'm going to grab us some drinks and I'll be right back." Then he headed for the bar in the living room.

Aria stripped bare and dressed in a half dozen different stylish combos, "This one would be so much better if I changed my makeup" She assured me, but I thought she looked beautiful in all of them, and she looked beautiful without them all.

She took off her last dress and stood naked before me. Will was giving us time; he didn't come back with the drinks. "Let me show you the jewelry he bought me." She said.

Aria stood nude before me and slipped some sparkling natural emerald earrings into her pierced lobes. "My god, I said. If it wasn't for your eyes, I would say they were the most beautiful thing I've seen. She blushed.

We'd been living off her Uber driving check and my temp salary which was below average even by Minnesota standards. I think that the agency had pulled some tricks with my resume to get me the job I had with William, but still we were still broke most the time. The stones weren't big, but I guessed they were real, and each piece looked like it was worth a month of my salary. I didn't complain... I had gathered that Will was rich, and if he wanted to spoil my wife, then good for her.

Aria took a white gold pendant from a little box and I helped clasp it around her long neck. The pendant was a red crystal that fell neatly between her bare breasts. I leaned down as if to inspect it, and then playfully kissed her nipple as she pulled me close. My dick sprung to attention, it'd been almost a month since I'd cum, and I knew my time was near. For the last couple years as she'd played teasing games with me, she had still let me finish in her almost every day during the peak of her fertility which was approaching this weekend.

Just then William returned with our drinks. He knocked twice at the closed door, and Aria called him in. He had a bourbon on ice for each of us, and a blended daiquiri for her. "The Beaches may not be as good, but the good thing about vacationing in the US instead of Mexico," he said, in his South African accent, "Is that the water in the ice won't make you sick. Now if the show is over, let's go sit in the jacuzzi on the deck."

--

We were all naked in the warm Jacuzzi, up on the deck overlooking the dark Caribbean waters lapping the beach. I hoped to hide my size difference with William in the bubbly water, but in the warm evening it was quite hot, so we ended up needing to sit on the side with just our shins dipping to the water. Aria's beautiful naked slit was on display, and as we spoke, she would make a point to casually spread her legs. I was a grower and not a show-er, so as we chatted, I got really small with my dick pressing back into my short pubic hair, thank goodness I'd trimmed up before the trip. William was the opposite. He was almost as big flaccid as he was erect, which wasn't really fair considering how big he was erect. He wasn't shaved, but he was trimmed so short it looked almost shaved. Aria was completely bare, she hadn't mentioned it, but I guessed she must have had a Brazilian before the trip.

"Let's play never have I ever." She announced impulsively. Naked but for her new jewelry.

"What's that?" William said.

"So the rules are simple." She said with a mischievous grin. I'll say something I've never done, but if you've done it, you have to drink. But if neither of you has done it, I have to drink. Got it?" We nodded.

She spoke imperiously "Never have I ever been divorced." William and I looked at each other and shook our heads, so she took a long and exaggerated drink from her daiquiri.

It was my turn. They eyed me expectantly.

"Never have I ever," I said with a sly glance at Will, "been with a sex worker"

"Oh shit, so that's how it's going to be" he said with a laugh and tipped his bourbon to his lips "got to pick on the rich guy" he said blushing, and Aria laughed. "To be fair, that was a long time ago, I was young, and I studied for a summer in Holland."

"Never have I ever" Will said. "Pretended I was just friends when I really wanted sex."

Aria and I glanced at each other and laughed, and both took a long drink together... That was how we'd first gotten together.

It was Aria's turn again "Never have I ever had homosexual sex..." Neither of us raised our glasses, so she took a drink herself.

"Never have I ever..." I said "Been beaten by Aria at Chess." I said with a smug smile.

William looked surprised and started to raise his bourbon to his lips when Aria stopped him "Yes I have beaten you, you ass," she said emphatically to me.

Oh shit, I thought back. She had beaten me a few times, but only when I was proper drunk or stoned. I didn't quite count those in my head, but I realized now that I was in the wrong, she had beat me on multiple nights.

"He's cheating at never-have-I-ever," she said to William accusingly, I beat him just two weeks ago.

I made a big show of taking a drink of my bourbon, but she wasn't buying it.

"Never have I ever." William said splashing his legs lazily in the hot water, his big dick on display for us all. He trained his eyes trained on Aria. "Given oral sex while my spouse watched."

I realized right then how bad I'd fucked up.

I watched as Aria tossed back a quick drink and set her drink aside. Then she floated across the bubbling hot-tub and held fast to his thighs as his dick grew to its full and impressive size.

Really I'd let her win on those drunken nights of chess, but that was hardly going say that now.

"You two scoot together so I can see you side-by-side." She said with a cheshire grin.

I scooted reluctantly around the lip of the hot-tub until we sat thigh to thigh. He sensed that a blowjob was coming his way, so he was full and tall, and I was feeling embarrassed, so I was only semi-erect. Sitting side by side it was like a man next to a boy. My face flushed red as she floated sensually in the water between his legs.

According to what I'd read, I was at least average at five and a half inches. I was feeling a bit on-the-spot and wasn't even fully hard, while I looked to my side to see he was standing straight up. His circumcised cock was twice my girth, probably more than eight inches...

"Cheaters never win." She said, and then wrapped her lips around his dick.

All the sudden I was hard, but it was too late to show off. His penis was half buried in her throat. She reached her hand over and braced against my thigh but didn't move to stimulate me. Instead, she focused on holding still while he bucked his hips against her open willing mouth.

William moaned softly as she worked his dick with her hands and mouth as we sat next to each other naked on the lip of tub. Aria's bare breasts floated in the bubbles at the surface of the water, and as she pleasured Will, she kept flashing me sultry looks. My cock was rock-hard, dripping with precum and ignored. Only half of him would fit in her mouth, occasionally she would try to push deeper and would gag a little and back up.

After a couple minutes she pulled back, his swollen head stretching her full pouty lips, and she released him with an audible popping noise. "Okay, you look like a lost puppy." She said to me sympathetically. "But just for a minute and no cumming, you know my fertile time starts on Saturday, and I want you fresh."

Aria shifted to the side, swimming up between my legs and took me in her palm, guiding my dick to her soft red lips. I gasped as she swiftly took the entire thing, her lips touching the little stubble on my pelvis that I kept neatly trimmed. Her piercing green eyes looked up to me, then she flashed a flirty glance at William who still sat beside my motionless and watching. She batted her lashes at him, and moved her lips up and down my shaft, twirled her tongue against my glans, and then dove her head back down again and again.

It didn't take long, "Oh god baby I'm close" I grunted. And she quickly pulled back removing me from her mouth and eyed me severely. In a moment when I didn't come, she said "Good boy. If you can make it to the weekend, I'll reward you. And I might get to play out that double penetration fantasy that I've been too embarrassed to tell you I wanted until just now."

I nodded mutely trying to keep myself under control, forcing myself not to cum by sheer will. I wanted to so bad, and I thought at this point if I let my guard down, I might come still without even another touch. The game she was playing was sexy as hell though, and I didn't want to be the one to spoil it. At least I had a target date, I thought, but God damn its only Monday and I'm already dying. My dick is going to be in traction by this Saturday.

Aria swam back to William and went back to work on him. "God you are sexy girl. It's so hot when you tell your husband no." He said, and she batted her lashes at him, her mouth too full to respond.

After only a couple minutes William shouted, "I'm close!". Aria pulled his dick from her mouth and continued masturbating him with both hands. Her face just level with his dick, she opened her mouth wide, and put out her little pink tongue. He came then, rope after rope of cum sprayed to her face. Some of it went in her open mouth, but mostly it hit her cheeks, nose, and covered her eyes. Her beautiful young face was completely plastered. At the slight I groaned harder than he did, God this was hot.

Aria released her grip and sat back with her hands in the air looking helpless. Her face was a mess, his white cum covered her tightly closed eyes so she couldn't open them. She started laughing "God damn Will." She said.

"Sorry about that girl". He said chuckling. Aria dove down under the hot bubbling water of the jacuzzi and came back up a moment later flushed pink from the heat, but clean. "Well, that was pretty convenient." Will said, and we all three laughed.

"Right, but I'm still going to need a shower." She giggled.

"It's getting dark," Aria said, "I'll go in and get some towels." She stood up with her round perfect ass on display as she tiptoed naked across the deck and ducked inside the house. William and I were left outside alone, we both slipped down into the too warm jacuzzi water and made small talk about the beach conditions until Aria came back. She was wrapped up in a towel that covered her perky breasts, just barely long enough to hide her bald pussy.

Aria tossed us each a towel as we came out of the tub. I quickly dried my hair and chest and then tied it around my waist, while William took his time drying his whole body while she watched. After a minute William took Aria's arm and they went inside and through the master bedroom and into his shower as I followed behind.

--

Aria and I were both born and raised in working class Minnesota families, so we were used to a tub with a basic showerhead and plastic curtain, this shower was not that. The shower was as big as a small room, tiled white and blue with wood benches lining the walls. There were four large overhead showerheads that covered the room in a soft rain, and then some wall-mounted showers that sprayed outwards.

"Fancy, isn't it?" Aria said to me with an innocent smile, as the cool water ran down over her smooth naked body in beads.

"You two okay if I keep the water cold?" William asked. "The jacuzzi was a bit too hot, I was afraid this girl would get heat-stroke in there." He laughed as the water ran over his strong frame.

William's dick hung full and low with water running off the tip in a stream. I hadn't cum yet, and I was still excited and erect as she motioned us over to the side of the room where the soap bottles were gathered on a bench.

Aria took a bottle of body wash in one hand and squeezed it hard filling her other palm generously with soap. She sat the bottle down rubbed her hands together and began to clean the two of us. She used one hand on me and the other on Will, doing the same for us both as she soaped one of my armpits, then the other, and rubbed soap over both our chests. Then she took a moment to apply more soap, I felt her hands move down below, I felt her fingers quickly against my dick and around my balls.

It was my time to shine, after William had just cum in the jacuzzi, he wasn't fully hard again, and I was, as she gently washed us beneath the cool shower. For the moment I was almost as-long-as he was, though he still had a bit more girth.

William grabbed the body-wash bottle and squirted it liberally into his own hand and then into my open palms. We both rubbed our slick hands over every inch of Aria's smooth wet body, her lock neck, firm small breasts, and curved ass were all foaming with bubbles.

As the powerful jets brushed the last foam from her body, William took Aria by the hand and led her dripping naked away through the steam to the recessed tile bench along the back wall of the shower where he sat.

Aria gave me a little guilty look, her face blushing, and her chest pink from the heat of the shower. "David, I think we used the last of the towels this morning, can you go grab some from the hall closet?" As she turned toward me, William took her by the hips from behind and pulled her bottom to his mouth, and she gave out an involuntary squeal as he pushed his handsome stubbled face between the cleft of her bare ass, by the way she reacted I could tell he was tonguing her freshly washed anus.

I just stood there watching him. Aria was still looking at me, her face flushed with embarrassment, but she moved her long skinny legs a little further apart to give him better access to lick her private spot. "The towels please David." She managed to stammer.

I reluctantly turned from the luxurious shower back into the bathroom. I took the last towel from the rack and vigorously dried off so I wouldn't get the floors wet, and then made my way to the hall closet and grabbed an armload of white cotton towels.

12