Cucked in Key West Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused for a moment, naked and erect in the hallway. I knew Aria could be a little shy about her little asshole. I thought it would be best to give them a few minutes of privacy, and since I doubted Aria was going to be able to focus on my cock, I decided to take a moment to myself. With the towels piled in one hand, I let my other slip to my hard dick. I lightly brushed my fingertips along the the sensitive skin of my glans, and my dick head swelled and throbbed. Although she knew it was a kink for me, Aria had always been reluctant to let me kiss her bottom, but she hadn't seemed to resist, and had even spread her legs when William had kissed her there.

Although denial had left me desperate, it felt shameful to masturbate naked in the hallway, so before I could get close to orgasm, I took a towel and tied it around my waist, then headed back towards the shower.

As I stepped into the room, the view stopped me in my tracks. William was still seated on the tile bench, but now Aria was sitting in his lap getting reverse cowgirl fucked with her legs spread and her feet dangling in the air to each side of him. She was facing towards me as William's huge cock impaled her little pink pussy. Her body was beaded with water, and he had his strong arms wrapped around her torso, one holding above her breasts, and the other at her stomach.

Aria's feet were bouncing in the air with every thrust, but because of the way he held her she wasn't able to push herself up to move herself on him, instead she was sitting there helplessly while his strong arm flexed, pulling her whole body down forcefully and allowing his dick to move deeper, then he would release her slightly and she would move back up only an inch or so just as he pulled her down again, ramming her little cunt down onto his huge dick.

Each time he pulled her helpless little body downwards Aria moaned sharply and bit her lower lip. He was so big and so deep that it was hurting her, but she didn't complain. William didn't seem to notice me, but Aria made eye contact with me, and I stood there just outside the reach of the shower jets holding a stack of towels in my arms with my erection clearly showing through the towel I was wearing at my waist.

She was looking straight into my eyes, but between thrusts she repeated "Oh William, cum for me".

"I'm close girl!" he grunted and pulled her down against his erect dick again and again.

"Oh--shit William, You're so big and long. I think it's going to hurt more when you cum. It hurts deep!" She shouted, then William began to groan and spasm, and pulled her down hard onto his cock. Aria yelped repeatedly each time he came in her, and she tried to push up with her shaky hands to relieve the pressure as his dick bottomed out hard in her tight pussy.

After a long minute he was finished, and he groaned one last time, then helped Aria slide off the length of him, she seemed to have to struggle to pull his thick member from her narrow pussy, like it was stuck, but finally she was free and slid over to sit beside him while he recovered himself.

Aria was still looking at me, now blushing again as she tentatively moved one hand to her tender slit as if to check for damage. She slouched beside William on the tiled bench looking small and vulnerable as the water continued to mist her smooth skin.

William recovered after a moment and turned to her to see how she was, "Oh my god William, you are so big. I think you bruised my cervix. No more sex for tonight," she laughed.

"I'm so sorry Aria." William said genuinely. "You could have told me earlier if it was uncomfortable, I know I'm really big, and it can be a bit of a problem in certain positions."

"No really, it's okay." She said. "I like it to hurt a little, but right at the end it did hurt more than I'm used to, but I do like it how your cock always fills me up completely." Then she changed the subject "So I wanted to have David sleep over with us tonight, but I think it'd be too crowded in the bed. Do you have a fold-out or blow-up mattress we could bring?"

"Let me check." William said and strode naked, out of the shower dripping wet but ignoring the towels. I could hear his heavy frame tromping down the stairs to the first floor.

We were alone then. "Come here baby." Aria said to me, and she spread her legs, hooking her heals onto the edge of the bench.

I tossed the towel from my waist and walked across the still steaming shower how much water had we used I wondered. She bid me to kneel on the floor between her thighs, and I willingly complied. "Lick my clit please baby, but don't use your fingers, I need to cum, but Will made me really sore and nothing else can go in my pussy tonight."

I felt the warm water spraying down my backside as I softly pressed my lips to her pussy. She gaped open a bit, her swollen cunt felt hot on my mouth. I gently circled her clit with my tongue and then slipped it deeper into her for a moment. Although I knew William had just cum in her, I was a little relieved that I couldn't really taste it. It might be a little different than usual, but he had cum so deep inside that it wasn't noticeable.

At first Aria squirmed slightly away from my caressing kiss, but after a moment she acclimated to it, and grasped my hair in her little hands and started to pull me in "Faster baby please, I need to come." She whispered as the water fell on us like rain.

After a couple minutes she clinched the side of my head with her smooth tensed thighs and cried out, then as she shook and moaned and scrambled away across the bench, moving herself out of my reach.

"Thank you, baby, I needed that so bad." She sighed. "It hurt even just to cum, I think Will really did bruise my cervix. Now please... Wash me between my legs but do it so gently."

I took a little soap from the adjacent bench and gently rubbed between her legs with my open palm. For a second, she winced and tried to pull away, but I touched her softly just to clean her, and then sat back on my haunches on the floor of the shower as the misting water washed the stream of bubbles from her crotch. My own cock was still fully erect and ignored, but she was so occupied with her own sensations that she didn't seem to notice.

"David, please turn off the shower," Aria commanded. "We better get ready for bed."

--

Up next: Aria gives me a partial early-reprieve from enforced chastity, but then displays some reckless behavior in front of William and gets punished for it.

12