Cucked in Key West Ch. 05

Story Info
My wife blows my boss, and I blow my chance.
3.5k words
4.22
14k
22

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**After a break the story continues as young married couple David shares his wife Aria with his handsome executive boss William while taking a remote work vacation to Will's family beach house in Key West. Aria wants a baby that David can not give her, and they reached an arrangement with William to help her make it happen. **

--

By the time Aria and I had dried each other from the shower, William was just returning to the bedroom holding a little metal framed cot in one hand. "This is a little basic" he said in his south African accent, "but we use this when we have a lot of guests, it should work".

"Just how many Guests are you having here Will?" Aria asked sarcastically as he unfolded and set up the little folding cot right at the foot of his wooden four post bed.

William laughed and I thought he blushed a little, "Believe it or not this is probably a lot more fun than usually goes on here. When my uncle comes to stay he usually brings all my cousins, and a pack of grandkids... It's a madhouse in here, if I stop by to visit, I usually stay at the Marriott."

Aria jumped buck naked onto William's luxurious king-sized bed and pulled the sheets over her body. "Go look in the hall closet baby," she said, "There's some extra blankets in there."

I stepped out of the room with a towel around my waist and grabbed a blanket from the hall closet. By the time I came back in they were snuggled together in his bed under the sheets, and my little cot sat apart, right at the foot of the bed.

I flipped off the lights, and as I laid down, the little cot creaked under my weight. I pulled the blanket over me and tried to relax.

It was quiet in the bedroom, and the little cot was pretty comfortable for its size, but I was much lower than the master bed, so from my perspective in the dark all I could see was the two tall posts of the footboard, and a pile of sheets and blankets.

My eyes adjusted to the dark of the room, but still in my own little bed I couldn't see Aria or William. They adjusted their pillows and laid side by side breathing slowly in the dark. I laid completely still on the cot at the foot of their bed, I couldn't sleep after all that had happened that night and still being unsatisfied. I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep while thoughts ran through my head about Aria and William. It was more than a little embarrassing to see my boss dominate and fuck my wife like that, but we both really wanted a child, and it seemed that was something I wasn't going to be able to give to her. Also, I still couldn't wrap my head around the thought that Aria had revealed our kinky secrets to him of how she kept close control of my orgasms outside of her fertility window that she thought would enhance my sperm count when it mattered most. It was a lot to take in, but I wanted to give Aria a baby, and this might be the only way to make it happen. I would just have to swallow my pride and make the best of it. Also, if I was being completely honest with myself, I was really turned on by the chance to share her with such a capable lover, even if it did make me a little jealous.

I laid there deep in my thoughts faking sleep for a long time, when suddenly I heard a little giggle from my wife. Then I heard the bed shift and saw the blankets at the end of the bed move. She gasped softly in the darkness, and then I heard her whisper "Baby I'm too sore from what we did in the shower I can't take it again".

weight shifted on their bed, and I laid there with my dick completely hard waiting to see if anything else happened... And it did happen.

Aria's voice whispered, "Try not to wake David up, normally it's not so bad for him to wait without cumming for my fertile days, but with all this I know he's desperate to cum and he probably just needs some rest."

A moment passed, and then I heard William groan slightly, and the sound of wet lips on skin. I was rock-hard with precum building against the cotton fabric of my little blanket.

The slick sounds of rhythmic sucking grew louder, and I heard William's voice whisper "Oh yeah baby, take it all, you have such a good little mouth."

I could barely sense her moving as he was still, then I heard my wife gasp as she released his cock from her mouth and took panted for breath and then whispered fiercely "Oh yes Will, fuck my mouth baby." And she continued, this time though she was still as he was thrusting into her open willing mouth. Every few seconds I could hear her gag a little, he must have been deep down her throat.

At the foot of the bed, I was rock hard, tenting up my blanket, but I stayed completely still and quiet.

They didn't say anything else for a while, but I heard the soft foam mattress compressing under their motions and the slick sounds of sucking and her occasional struggle to catch breath. I quietly stole my hand to the base of my hard dick and rubbed it silently with my dry palm. My dick was throbbing, and I was so horny, but I knew if I let myself finish I wouldn't be able to stay quiet, and I'd be in trouble with Aria for breaking my rules.

The wet sounds of lips-on-skin from above that lasted for some time, until I heard my boss's voice whisper quietly "Get ready girl, I'm close." I could hear Aria's soft lips slurping and smacking as she picked up the intensity, and then they stopped moving. The covers jerked, and Aria made a surprised moan with her mouth full, and then I could hear her swallow gulp and pant with her mouth stretched and full as she struggled to swallow. Finally, I heard Aria take a gasping set of breaths and then she laughed and whispered "Jesus Fuck Will. That was so much to swallow, didn't I just make you cum like fifteen minutes ago?"

He moaned just moaned contently in response.

They laid quietly for a couple minutes, and I pulled my palm away my pulsing and unsatisfied erection and tried to stay as quiet as possible. After some time Aria whispered "I don't know why, but I think when you fucked me earlier in the shower, that's going to be the time that you get me pregnant. David and I are going to be so happy with a little baby."

"That's great girl" Will said quietly in his South African drawl. "You'll be a great mother and David is a really good man... I'm glad I could help, and also I'm enjoying the hell out of this, you're such a sexy little thing."

I heard them kiss for a moment, and then everything was dark and still in the master bedroom. I was so hard, but I knew that it was several days until the Saturday timeline Aria had mentioned would be my chance to fuck her, so I forced myself to think of other things, and finally my erection faded and I drifted off to sleep.

The rest of the week passed in a blur of activity. As always there was remote work to be done in the mornings, and then Will would go out a little after lunch, sometimes taking Aria shopping, and sometimes going by himself to run errands or look around while I would finish out the day.

By Thursday though I was a hot mess. She had a rigid set of rules prohibiting me from finishing except during the most likely days of her ovulation calendar, so it wasn't unusual for me to go this long without cumming but seeing Will and Aria together every night was driving me wild with desire. In a few short evenings they had fucked in most the rooms of the house, he'd bent her over the kitchen counter, she'd ridden him cowgirl on the living room couch while we "watched TV", and he had taken her against railing of the deck overlooking the waves of the Caribbean. I didn't think I would last until Saturday.

That day we worked a little bit later than usual, and then William announced he had to go meet with someone about some rental property he owned in the area, and that he'd be back in a couple hours.

As he closed the door on his way out, Aria was suddenly behind me, she wrapped her arms around my chest pulled herself close against my back, her breasts pressing against the mid of my back. She had stripped naked already.

"Work's over she said. Get in your bed and take your clothes off."

I turned to her "Baby I don't think I'll be able to last, I can't take much more edging, I'm so--"

She pressed a finger to my lips silencing me. "Don't worry baby, I'll make you wait. Now go."

I tottered nervously into my bedroom, she followed me in and shut the door with a click. She was wearing another of William's old t-shirts that trailed all the way to her thighs. She stood back and watched me as I fully undressed, and then lay down on top of the smooth grey blankets of the comfortable queen-sized guest bed. My dick was already red and throbbing, the head had been hard so much that it looked a little swollen, and although she hadn't touched me yet I was dripping with precum.

She came to me on the bed and straddled one leg between hers, she was bare, freshly-shaved, and wet, her pussy felt hot against my thigh. William wasn't there, that wet pussy was for me. "Put your hands behind your head and keep them there." She said, her soft feminine voice was surprisingly stern. I laced my fingers behind my head, I was laid out flat on the bed with my cock pointing straight towards the ceiling.

With one hand She firmly took hold of my dick, I moaned and arched my back, feeling myself hit the edge almost immediately "Oh baby--" SLAP! she slapped the glans of my dickhead dick hard with the fingertips of her free hand. I cried out in surprise throwing my hands up in the air and tried to buck my hips away, but she had leg pinned beneath her smooth thighs.

"Hands behind your head, now." She commanded sharply. "I won't give you another chance." Her green eyes looked fierce, but there was something else in her eyes... Desire.

SLAP! SLAP! She got me twice more right on the underside of my tip. I had expected it that time, and though it sent a shock of pain, I managed to keep my hands tight to the back of my head and stayed still.

The hand she had left on the base of my cock firmly gripped and moved up and down on my shaft, once but avoided touching the sensitive tip.

After a minute I started to sweat and moan with my mouth clenched tight. SLAP! SLAP! she spanked me there again, "Oh fuck!" I cried out. She waited again I was bracing myself for another hit. She froze her motion but left her hand to grip the base of me firmly, just above my balls.

I wasn't sure if she was going to slap it again, or if she was just going to get up and leave me in an agony of unfulfilled desire. I laid there in her grasp panting so hard I thought I might hyperventilate as she took me in with her dangerous green eyes. My dick twitched in anticipation; my punished tip was still stinging from her harsh touch.

"Don't worry baby," she said. "You kept your hands where I told you, so I'm not going to leave you unsatisfied, in fact I'm going to stroke you for just a minute, and then I'm going to mount you and fuck your brains out."

She licked the palm of her hand and wrapped her slight fingers around the base of my throbbing shaft. Then she slowly tugged her hand gripping tightly up to my circumcised head and pushed her hand down again. She only did this two more times and suddenly I felt a tingling in my groin, and I screamed out "Wait baby I'm too close".

She pulled her hand back and gave me a surprised look. "But I just started."

But the feeling in my core was so strong. I had been denied so long, and even a couple quick strokes had been so intense. She kneeled above me watching with her arms at her side while I bucked my hips and hummed and desperately tried to force back the building feeling of orgasm. I needed more first.

I clenched like I was doing a Kegel, trying anything to try to stop the tide so I could prolong this, I wanted to fuck her so bad, I wasn't ready. Time seemed to slow down; our eyes locked she watched me a little confused. Then I realized there was no stopping.

"Oh baby fuck me I'm cumming!" I screamed, but it was too late. My hard and untouched penis gave a little jerk and a little stream of cum dribbled from the end. Seconds passed and I thought I would recover but then my muscles contracted and again a little stream dripped from my tip, and I realized I was really cumming. It'd been so long since she stopped touching it that it was more like a half orgasm, like my body had just given up and done it on its own but it was mild. Still, I tried to enjoy as much as I could as my cock dripped to as Aria looked down at me with a naughty grin.

It only lasted a few seconds, and I could barely believe it had been an orgasm, but my cock did start to soften immediately like it always did after I came.

She sat up on her haunches as my dick softened, "Two strokes David? I'm so sorry you must have been frantic. I was going to fuck your brains out, I guess I'm disappointed that I missed out on the best five seconds of my life." she said, playfully mocking my stamina.

I moaned "Please let me do it again Aria, that was an accident, and I barely came, I still need it so bad".

"Not in that condition." She replied eyeing my shrinking member and my pelvis puddled with cum. "Let me clean you up and then we'll make dinner together." Then she hopped up with her glorious little buns bouncing and grabbed some tissues from across the room. She came back and roughly wiped me clean.

"Hey, let's keep this our dirty little secret, don't tell Will you came. I think he's getting off on this orgasm denial game, and I don't see a problem with making you wait through one more day until Saturday."

"Sounds okay," I said reluctantly "If you do tell him, please don't tell him I only lasted five strokes, that guy is like a sex machine."

"Actually, it was only two. Oh, and about this thing letting Will take the lead on all the sex..." She said, looking me in the eyes. "I'm having a fun time with it, but I wanted to make sure you knew it's just a game to me. You're my husband and I love you, not him."

"I know baby." I said, locking my brown eyes on her deep green.

"And while I feel like you're just as turned on by all this as he is, I'm willing to cut it out or change it up if you really do feel left out, this isn't about making you feel less than. This is about us and trying to enjoy a once in a lifetime vacation in paradise." She put one open palm on my chest, "Are you sure you're okay?"

I nodded, "actually I'm still horny, but I feel great." But hey baby..." She listened with her palm still open on my chest. "If you do get pregnant on this trip, I don't ever want to ever check if I'm the biological--"

"If I do get pregnant on this trip you will be the father." And she wiped my softening cock one more time. "Now let's go get dinner ready, I've got some plans for Will tonight," she flashed a wicked smile.

God she was such a naught little thing.

--

When William got back, we were all cleaned up, and I had the grill started for some steaks. We had dinner on the veranda looking out at the sea, and then as I predicted he would, he suggested we retire to his chambers.

When we were together and she was stripped bare on his bed, he gave a little look to each of us and squinted his eyes with a sudden recognition. "You guys were fucking while I was out, weren't you?" he smiled knowingly, as Aria gave a little embarrassed cough and then threw her hands up and blushed furiously. "Busted!" he sang "You two are incorrigible, can't leave you alone for a minute!" and we three burst out laughing together. "Am I the only one with respect for the rules anymore?" he joked as he launched himself onto the bed next to Aria. "Seriously though, I'm a little relieved, I was afraid you were going to kill the poor guy with desire."

Aria giggled and pronounced in a somber voice "He died doing what he loved, or at least watching me do what I want."

"David was so good too, and he lasted most the time you were gone, I was in extasy." Aria said without a trace of irony and gave me a sly wink. "But I think I'm not too worn out."

William made himself stop laughing and forced his ruggedly handsome face into a smoldering stare. "So, if he just had his turn," he said in his thickest South African accent, "I guess that means now it's my turn." Aria giggled again but she didn't say no. "You'll regret laughing at me girl." He said sarcastically, then picked her up from her back and flipped her to hands and knees and got behind.

I don't think she was very wet because she winced slightly and tried to pull away as he took her from behind. "Ouch!" she cried and reached her hand back to push him back. "You're so big Will, you've got to warm me up."

"Oh damn, I'm sorry girl" he said and gave me an embarrassed look and whispered, "Every time I feel like I'm with a virgin" and winked. "Aria, I want you to stay exactly where you are, David, I'm going to grab a bourbon from the kitchen... I expect her to be soaking wet when I get back."

She complied, staying stalk still on her hands and knees. He rolled out of bed and as he walked towards the door to the hall, I dove forward and hungerly took my wife's pussy with my mouth from behind. For a moment she pulled away at the intense stimulation of my tongue, her pussy felt hot, his girth had hurt her. But after I kissed her there alternating between circling her clit and diving my tongue deep into her slit, I felt her start to relax and her pussy became wet and slick against my shaved face. Only a minute later I sensed Will return to the room. I knew he would be wanting sex as soon as he got there, so as I heard the click of him setting his bourbon down on the nightstand, I raised my lips to Aria's puckered little butthole, circled it once quickly with my tongue and then gave her a quick little shallow French kiss on her ass. She clenched her cheeks and squealed in surprise and pleasure "David!" she cried reproachfully. I thought it was funny, for a woman so clearly sexually powerful she could be a real prude about certain things.

I let Will take his place behind her and shuffled a little awkwardly to the side, kneeling on the bed next to them with my boxers barely hiding my erection. He was only half hard, so I watched as he used his hand to rub the tip of his dick head across her swollen clit until he was ready, then he pushed inside her, long and thick. I was completely surprised that she came almost immediately just from his dick. I must have gotten her closer than I thought, I should kiss her backside more often.

Up next: Aria gets in trouble with Will and needs a spanking, as David's turn to play approaches.