Cucked in the Tropics Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seems like a nice guy," Jake admitted, unzipping his luggage and carrying his toiletries to the bathroom. He took a moment to arrange his toothbrush and soaps neatly on the shelf above the sink before returning to the bedroom.

He nearly gasped when he saw Callie standing there, hand on hip, waiting for him. In the minute he'd spent in the bathroom, she had managed to disrobe. She was smiling playfully by the bed in just a leopard print bra and thong-- a little more risqué than usual for her. Even Jake was taken slightly aback.

"You like it? I heard we were going to the jungle, so I wanted to blend in" She said, trying to sound confident and sexy while striking a pose. But even her face registered that she was feeling slightly foolish. It was a look that Jake knew well. Callie was never confident when she'd try to be sexual, always feeling more silly than sexy. But she tried, even now with her clumsy strut, the way she kept moving her hand to different places on her hip, trying to rest it where it looked most natural.

Not that Jake cared. The sight of her mostly nude body was enough to make his dick spring to life in his shorts. "Holy shit," Jake muttered, admiring the way Callie's full breasts were straining her bra. The sunlight streaming in from the balcony glinted from her juicy porcelain tits.

Jake nearly pounced on her, all thoughts of unpacking or adventure lost in the moment. He grabbed her by the hips and locked his lips around hers as he thrust his already aching bulge into her pelvis.

Callie squealed softly against Jake's eager assault. "Oh you animal," she declared with a giggle.

Jake scooped her up as best as he could in a clumsy half-lift. Callie's generous curves and hourglass shape prevented her from being classified as a tiny girl. And Jake was hardly Mr. Universe. The best he could manage was a half lift from his grip of her ass cheeks. An awkward shuffle, and then he was pushing her backward onto the small sitting table in front of the balcony window.

Callie hoisted herself onto the surface, and spread her legs. Jake couldn't wait. He was going to mount her like he was racing up a staircase and skipping the major ones along the way.

In seconds, he had his belt open and his shorts around his ankles. He came at her with his rock hard erection.

"Oh my, someone is excited," Callie cooed as she felt his impending penetration with her groping hand. "You're huge."

Jake would have always considered himself average, but he relished in the compliment. Callie had been a sheltered girl and hadn't experienced any other lovers but him. With nothing to compare him to, and the knot forever tied, a simple embellishment about his endowment was a moot point. He'd convinced her long ago that his five and a half inches was more than most men were equipped with, and that she was lucky to have hitched her wagon to what Jake had.

Callie believed him, but she wasn't a complete fool. She knew there was a size range, but figured that Jake was above average. So when he'd puff up his chest and say that he never worried about his size enough to bother measuring it, Callie wasn't entirely sure that she believed him. But why question it? She liked when he fucked her. And she especially loved the way he grew and swelled just before an orgasm. That was why one of her favorite tricks when she desperately needed her orgasm, was to lay on top of him, dragging, and mashing, and teasing her big heavy boobs back and forth across his chest. She'd be able to feel him inflate like a balloon inside of her, until the inevitable explosion. The key was timing, and she needed to get herself off before that balloon burst with a flood of semen.

Right now, Jake probably didn't need much teasing. In his excitement, his cock was twitching and jumping like a puppy in a pet store window. He reached down between them and slipped her panties to one side, revealing her bald snatch. Her pink lips were already soaked and waiting.

He positioned himself at her entrance, and with next to no effort, he slid himself into the warmth of her body. She moaned in a low husky voice as he sank himself quickly all the way in.

A second later, and he was beginning to hump her, fast and eager.

"You really needed this, didn't you?" Callie moaned, reaching her hands down to Jake's hips and pulling him into her with each thrust.

At first, he wasn't able to talk. Only gasp out a high, childlike "Uh huh." But then he regained some of his wits and managed a breathless "When you surprise me like that, I can't help it."

Callie smiled, pleased with herself. Any time she displayed her body or initiated sex in a way that was new and unexpected, Jake regarded her like he was a child seeing Disneyland for the first time. He was so excited, he didn't know what to do first, and he became so clumsy and awed, you'd think he never saw a woman before. Callie loved the awkwardness of it all, rendering him speechless and dumbfounded. It was cute.

"You're on your honeymoon, mister. Sex shouldn't be a surprise." She grunted, pulling him harder into her. She was soaking wet. She could feel how easily he glided in and out of her body. Not a hint of resistance. The table beneath her butt was slick with her juices. She was extra wet today, for some reason.

"It always is," he grunted harder, beads of sweat formed on his forehead like dew. "Because I wonder why you'd want to have sex with me... ever."

"It was a small town, I didn't have many options," she remarked with a smile, and a giggle. The next thrust of Jake's cock was harder than normal and speared the humor right from her face. All she could do was moan. Her voice rolled through the room, despite her efforts to keep it down, out of courtesy for any neighbors.

With a pounding heart, she reached up, and slid the straps of her bra down her arms. Her breasts sprang free. This was always Jake's favorite part. When he got to see her boobs. Callie was self-conscious about many things... but her boobs were *not* among them. Her mother used to comment "I don't know where you got your boobs from, girlie, but you didn't get them from me."

Callie's tits were huge, perfectly round, and heavy. But despite that, there was hardly a hint of sag about them. Her nipples were pink and round, and had a tendency to harden like diamonds and press through even the thickest of bras and tops when it was cold or when she was...

"God, I'm so turned on," she cried out, feeling the wetness between their moving crotches.

"I can tell," Jake moaned, watching as she freed her breasts. He couldn't resist. Still fucking her like mad, he dove face-first into her chest, using his hands to mash them together as he licked and sucked.

Callie had to brace her arms behind her back on the table. "Suck them!" She said, forgetting her usual soft spoken demeanor, and letting an unusual demand escape her lips. Her sudden emboldened order both surprised and excited Jake. She felt his cock thicken and inflate slightly while he thrust and withdrew, thrust and withdrew.

She leaned her head back, gasping and moaning harder. The table beneath them shook and wobbled, legs coming off the floor as it rocked back and forth.

Callie's arms were trembling. She was close to an orgasm, even without having to tease Jake. Her muscles felt weak. Not trusting her elbows to support her, she lay back now, Jake folded over on top of her, his hips going like a relentless humping dog.

She arched her back, her eyes fluttering... it was coming. She gazed at the sky out the window behind her, and the pool, and the people swimming, and...

OH SHIT!

She nearly yelped, in surprise. In their excitement, she had completely forgotten that they were doing it in front of the window!

"Oh my god! People can see!" Like a startled cat, she nearly jumped off the table and pulled her bra back into place, and ducked down until she was practically on the floor, combat crawling like a soldier. Her embarrassment was only matched by the redness that had overtaken her round cheeks, and threatened to never return to her normal complexion again.

Jake was in a stupor. Callie had nearly jumped straight off of him. He thought she knew this whole time that they were fucking in front of the window. He thought it had been deliberate on her part. Yes, it wasn't normally like her, but sometimes her spontaneity surprised him. And he assumed that not knowing anyone down here at the resort had spurred the uninhibited side of her. He thought wrong.

"It's fine," he said, glancing out. "Nobody can even see us. They're too far away."

"We were *right* in front of the window!" She collected her clothes and crouched on the far side of the bed, peering over it, with only the top of her head and eyes showing.

"Hon, it's so bright outside, and the lights are so low in here. Even if they were looking right at us, they're sun blind. There's no way they saw us."

Callie rose up slightly, until her full face came into view now. "You're sure?" Her eyebrows pinched together cutely.

"Positive," Jake said, but regardless, he closed the blinds, just to be on the safe side.

Callie rose tentatively to her feet. This wasn't uncommon behavior from her. She startled often. Even during innocent car make-outs in college, she would often abruptly stop and glance around like a deer sensing danger. "I got scared," she would say before resuming their foreplay. Callie was always a strange combination of eager for adventurous public debauchery, but at the same time, very cautious, nervous, and alert. She was quick to initiate something on the road, or in a movie theater, or while walking in a park-- once she'd even bent over in the upstairs hall of Jake's house and hiked up her miniskirt for Jake to take her from behind while the rest of his family were in their bedrooms, everyone getting ready to go out to dinner together. But for as adventurous as Callie tried to be, she was also morbidly terrified at the idea of getting caught. She'd be on hyper alert, and the moment she suspected someone could see them, the fun would come to a screeching halt. This was one of those times.

"Oh my god, I can't believe with did that," Callie swiped a trembling hand across her brow. Her cheeks still pink from blushing. After a second she locked eyes with Jake and her body calmed down. A natural guilty laugh escaped her lips. "I can't believe we did that!" She said with more enthusiasm.

"I know," Jake laughed along with her.

"We had sex in front of a window!"

"We did," Jake's cock was still mostly hard and excited. He left out that they hadn't actually finished. There might still be a chance to recover and resume, if he could get her past her initial shock and embarrassment. They'd be able to laugh this off and continue their alone time.

"Oh my god. I hope we never run into those people again while we're here. I don't want them recognizing us," she laughed again.

"I'm sure they didn't even see us," Jake said. He stepped over to her and scooped her up in his arms. She came willingly, but her dress was still clutched tightly in her fists. He kissed the top of her head, taking a moment to breath the scent of her shampoo. Then he tilted her face up to meet his. Her eyes were large from the scare she'd just had. Jake leaned in for the mouth kiss, but Callie turned away.

"Let's quit while we're ahead," she said, laughing lightly, but her decision was made up. "I'm gonna need a few minutes to calm down off that little incident." And with that, she redressed, her mind made.

Jake felt his shoulders deflate, along with his cock. The fun was over for now. He'd have to wait until later.

***

Jake decided that the best way to get Callie past her shock and embarrassment was to get her out of the room and distracted. He browsed several brochures, looking for a fun activity.

"One that doesn't involve the pool!" Callie insisted. They both agreed that they wanted to take a dip, but Callie didn't want to risk the same people who might have seen them fucking, to still be there if they came out.

"Hon, this place has more the one pool. We can do another one. We can do a swim-up bar."

Callie looked a bit unsure.

Jake continued to read until something jumped out at him. "Ooh! How about kayaks? There's a mangrove swamp along the beach to the south that is highly recommended for the kayaks. It looks pretty cool. Want to try that?"

"I've never kayaked before," Callie bit her lip. She was intrigued, but visibly nervous. Again, the lost farm girl in a whole different world shone on her face. "Do you think it's safe in there? Should we ask Andre about it?"

"I'll tell you what, why don't you get changed, and I'll go find Andre," Jake smiled. "I'll need him to show us where to rent the kayaks anyway."

"I might need a few lessons," she was uneasy.

"For a kayak, you'll be fine, trust me." He smiled.

***

While Callie changed, Jake went down to the front desk. The receptionist was a small exotic woman with black hair and large emerald eyes. Jake couldn't quite place her nationality. Philippines, maybe?

"I'm looking for Andre," Jake said, glancing around the otherwise empty lobby.

The girl looked momentarily uneasy. "You are?" She asked.

Jake was confused by her response. "Yes... I'm Mr. Decker, from the honeymoon suite. We booked him as our guide for the trip...?"

She accepted this with a more relaxed posture. "Oh, of course, sir," she said with a smile. "I just saw him a moment ago. I think he stepped outside. If you'd like to wait, he should be back shortly--"

"No worries," Jake replied cheerfully, already heading for the door. "I'll catch up to him."

Jake found his way outside. The fountains were trickling in a ceaseless cascade. Otherwise, there was no movement. Glancing around, he caught the sound of voices coming from the side of the building.

He hurried over, and when he came around the corner, he spotted the towering silhouette of Andre, talking with a shorter man with a mousy looking mustache. They were in the midst of a serious conversation, and Andre appeared to almost loom over the shorter fella. The short man produced a bundle of money, rolled up, and handed it to Andre, who snatched it out of his hand quickly. Then the shorter of the two hurried away with a nervous wobble.

What have I just walked in on? Jake wondered. But before he could really process the scene, Andre turned and saw him standing there. "Ah, Mr. Decker, fancy running into you out here," a charming smile spread, but his eyes looked intense, almost burning.

Jake fought the urge to shrink away, and instead, pushed forward. "My wife and I read that there are kayaks to rent?"

Andre clapped his hands together. The burning intensity to his eyes faded to normal pleasant customer service once again. Had Jake imagined the whole encounter? "Oh, the kayaks. Yes. The rentals are down by the beach."

"I also heard that there's a mangrove swamp?"

Andre nodded. "Shallow water mangrove swamp near the beach. It's a feature for tourists... a natural maze. Are you familiar?"

"Like a corn maze?" Jake asked. "We have them in Indiana around Halloween."

"Yes, similar. The tide comes in, and washes out paths between the mangroves, creating a maze of streams among the forest. I suggest you pack a lunch," Andre grinned.

A voice interrupted them. "That sounds fun. Is it dangerous?"

Both men turned and found Callie striding up to them. She'd changed into a black two-piece bikini. Most would call it a simple and conservative garment. But it was her body that made the outfit. The dark color contrasted against her milky skin. It clung tightly to her double D breasts, showcasing how large and round they were, how deep her cleavage ran. Side-boob peeked out from the edges, threatening to break free from their confinement. Her hard nipples pressed the fabric, and her boobs wobbled ever-so-slightly as she approached. The top itself, seemed barely able to contain her juicy curves, and didn't much want to. And her bottoms hugged her wide hips as she walked. From one hip, a tiny horseshoe tattoo peeked out from beneath the fabric (one of Callie's adventurous mementos from a bygone era). She was wearing flip flops and sun glasses (which hid the shyness in her eyes and made her look far less nervous around Andre). A bag with towels and sunscreen was slung over one shoulder.

Jake didn't realize it, but Andre was staring straight at Callie, appraising her body with his eyes. He liked what he saw. "Not dangerous," he assured her with a confident... almost cocky smile. His eyes met her dark lenses, and he decided that wasn't acceptable. He let his gaze wander down her neckline to her pair of country-girl melons, down her slim tummy, and to the wide set of her hips, then back up again. Callie noticed, because she reddened.

"Not dangerous," he repeated again. "The water is sandy and shallow. Just deep enough for kayaks, but if you step out, no deeper than your knees. And the mangrove roots are too thick for anything more than birds to nest within. Come, I'll show you where you can rent the boats," he rested his hand in the center of Callie's back and guided the newlyweds with a casual fluidity that Jake either didn't notice the large stranger touching his wife, or he thought nothing of it. Callie certainly noticed however. The strong hand on her bare skin gave her a little tremble to her legs, and she wasn't entirely sure why. But with this man confidently guiding her, did it really matter?

***

They opted for a two person kayak. Callie wasn't confident enough in herself to pilot her own. While Jake signed the waivers and the rental agreement, Andre helped Callie snug herself into a neon green and blue life vest.

Andre confidently spun her around, moving her the way that he wanted to, inspecting the fit. He gave her perky ass a glance as he helped her tighten the straps, then he spun her again until she was facing him. She almost yelped each time, a nervous high-pitched bark. She wasn't used to the way he man-handled her. Then he helped her close the snaps, admiring the way her breasts squeezed tightly together beneath the foam and nylon.

Jake came back and clumsily splashed his way into the back seat of the boat, while Andre helped Callie into the front. His hands were surprisingly strong, and the slightest bit invasive. Not that she would ever bring it up, especially not to Jake. Why give him something to worry about if there wasn't anything to?

Andre held her by the hips as he guided her into her seat, and she felt the old familiar heat creep across her face. It was becoming a common sensation when Andre was around. He had a way of moving her, putting her exactly where *he* wanted her to go. Then she was down and adjusting herself in the molded plastic surface.

"You're not coming along, as our guide?" Callie asked. "What if we get lost?"

Andre grinned. "I'm sure you'll manage. It's not that complicated to navigate. And there are a few walking paths and picnic areas. I'll check on you." He said. And with that, he turned his broad back to them and strode back up the sandy beach. Jake shoved off, and then they were in the water.

***

It took a little bit to find their rhythm, but eventually they got the hang of the kayak-- although Jake may have accidentally whacked Callie a few times with the paddle. "Ow!" She yelped, and splashed him whenever he did. Thankfully the bay they launched from was a short paddle from the entrance to the mangrove swamp. The water was calm and warm. They followed the curve of the white sandy beach, until they found it.

"This is so cool," Callie declared as the incoming tide helped to sweep them into the mouth of the swamp. Indeed, it was a maze. Narrow ten-foot wide channels of shallow water cut paths through the gnarled and knotted roots of the mangroves. It was a literal forest of them. The vegetation was so tight, that it would be impossible to walk through on foot.