Cucked in the Tropics Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The channels branched in different directions, sometimes dead-ending in circular pools. They got lost twice in the first ten minutes, but Callie wasn't worried. Like Andre had said, the water was shallow-- roughly a foot deep-- and crystal clear. She could see right to the soft sandy bottom, and watch the tiny minnows chase each other.

"Andre was right, this really is like a maze," she undid the buckles of her life vest, and lounged back in her seat, draping her feet in the water as they went.

Jake flashed back to that moment outside of the hotel-- where he'd caught Andre and some shady looking man in the midst of a transaction. The anger that Andre had glaring beneath his eyes was powerful and unnerving. Jake thought about telling Callie about it, but decided against it. It was probably nothing, and he didn't want her to needlessly worry.

Jake pointed. A low wooden bridge spanned another off-shoot of the stream. "I feel like we're on the right track whenever I see a walking path."

"Mmm," Callie acknowledged in relaxed euphoria.

"Think there's anything cool at the end of this maze?"

She shrugged, slightly indifferent. "This whole place is cool. If it's just more of this, that's fine with me."

At one point, they found a small dock with a grassy clearing, and even a few benches. The walking paths ran in either direction away. They docked and ate a few sandwiches before returning to their little boat.

As Callie lounged back, her head came to rest in Jake's lap. He glanced down at her open vest, and her pale tummy and boobs gleaming in the afternoon sun. He was vaguely aware of how secluded this area was. Twice they had heard other people on the walking paths. Only once had they seen another person nearby. And not once had they encountered anyone else on kayaks. It was very isolated.

"You know," he said, staring at her chest. "You really don't want to get burned on your first day of vacation. That won't be a fun trip."

"Oh yeah?" Callie asked, amused behind her sun glasses.

"Yeah," Jake let the kayak coast to a stop in a calm little circular pool of shallow sandy water. A couple of narrow trails led through the mangroves, down to the crisp white bank, and a log of fallen driftwood bobbed halfway in the water. He dug a bottle of lotion from the handbag and dumped a generous amount in his palms. He bit his lip and glanced around, insuring they were alone. Then his hands went right to Callie's breasts.

She let out a yelp. "It's cold," she declared.

Jake slid his hands over the soft yielding flesh of his wife's tits. She bit her lip, glancing around in those quick darting movements she used when she was anxious. "Out here? What if someone sees?" Her voice was a tense whisper. But Jake knew Callie's naughty side. The resisting was an act that she'd drop quickly.

"They'll just see a husband who doesn't want his wife to develop melanoma. Besides... look around. It's more private here than back at the room," he giggled, as his fingers started to probe the edges her top, working the white cream around her smooth skin.

"Very funny," she splashed him, but her heart wasn't in the effort. Her nipples stood prominent through the fabric of her top. Another second of rubbing, and she bit her bottom lip, letting out a soft sigh of pleasure.

Jake continued to kneed and rub, but he was mostly fondling. His hands worked lower, fingers now slipping beneath her top. Callie lay back, breathing heavily, and occasionally releasing a groan that was barely a whisper.

Jake found her nipples, rolling them between his fingers. By now he was cupping her whole breasts beneath her top.

Callie slid her thighs together, feeling the heat between her legs. She listened to the soothing movement of the water and the birds chasing each other between the mangrove roots. Finally deciding it was safe, she removed her sunglasses and reached her hands above her head, groping for Jake's crotch.

It only took a moment of searching to find what she was looking for. No surprise, Jake was already hard in his board shorts. She gave his cock a little squeeze. "Well hello there," she murmured softly. A gasp escaped his lips.

Callie's head lolled this way and that, making sure they were truly alone. Then she rolled out of the boat, standing up to her shins in the shallow water. She tucked her blonde hair behind her ears, and stooped over Jake's crotch, untying his shorts and helping him to slide them down his hips.

His cock sprang into the warm sunlight. Callie gave one final nervous look around the clearing to triple check they were alone. Then without another thought she instinctively lowered her face to his lap, and took Jake's cock into the warm wet embrace of her mouth.

He leaned back and moaned softly. "Oh god, baby."

Callie didn't reply. She seldom did when they were fooling around in public. Too timid to make a sound. But she lowered her head down further, sinking his cock to the spot on her tongue where any further would have made her gag. She licked and sucked, then began to bob.

The slow bobbing warmth on Jake's cock was a welcome delight, especially after the denied sexual release of earlier at the room.

He leaned his face back to the blue sky, listening to the birds and enjoying the beautiful isolated scenery as his wife serviced him. This is heaven, he thought. Truly heaven. Then he tilted his face down to the show that was happening right here in his lap. Callie had two fingers around the base of his member, stroking them up and down as she bobbed her head. She never took him too deep. But that was Callie-- her sexuality could always be described as adventurous but tentative.

Her other hand was tucked behind her ear, keeping her long hair from straying into Jake's lap as she sucked him. Her lips were tight, not letting a single stray drop of saliva roll down his cock. Not that Jake minded. He could feel the muscles in her mouth working as she sucked. He loved the way that her cheeks puckered inward. And to see her glowing innocent face, with his cock between her pink lips... he was ashamed to admit that it looked so dirty... like he was violating something beautiful... and it turned him on. Girls like Callie, the ones who looked like wholesome princesses, didn't do filthy things like put cocks in their mouths. The fact that Callie was doing it right now, out in the open where anyone could see her, and judge her... Jake's hips gave a little eager thrust, pushing his cock against her tongue.

He was rewarded when a few soft muffled moans escaped her throat.

Bent over with her big eyes peering up at him, eager for Jake's approving moans, and her two fingers stroking the base of his penis into her lips (there were only a few inches of shaft that she had to work with) Jake couldn't help admire the way Callie's heavy tits hung down, threatening to spill free of her top.

As Callie sucked him, Jake reached out and cupped them, feeling the way they overfilled his hands, and then some. Her flesh was soft and warm. He squeezed and massaged them, mashed them together. He found her nipples and pinched them through her top, earning another muffled whimpery moan against his shaft. It sent hot breath and vibrations flaring pleasantly up his organ.

"Oh fuck yeah," he moaned as Callie's bobbing built speed. His hands squeezed harder, jiggling and rubbing. Callie's hand came away from her ear, and she reached into her top, tugging it down beneath her tits in order to free them from their restraints.

These were the times where Callie forgot that she was self-conscious-- when she was too turned on, too lost in the moment to care that someone might see her naked. Jake also knew that now was the time to turn this up. Her blow job was fun, but eventually it turned into a tickle that teased him and made him desperate for more.

He stood up and spun her around. Callie went willingly, wobbling on unsteady legs in knee deep water. He tilted her forward until she was holding onto the edge of the half submerged driftwood log.

Then Jake was pulling down her bottoms. Callie didn't utter a single word as her smooth pussy was exposed, and her bottoms came to rest at her knees. She was waiting, she was ready, and she didn't trust herself to make a single sound.

Jake grasped her hips, and guided his aching five inch boner toward her slit. Her pussy was already wet with excitement. Their hearts were pounding, as they often did when they did something inappropriate in public. The thrill made their legs quiver.

Jake slid easily into Callie's body. The smallest sigh of pleasure escaped her lips as he held her by her wide hips and entered her. She was very wet. Jake moaned a little louder as he pumped himself into his wife, eager to complete the act that they'd started back at the hotel room.

Callie licked her lips. Despite her silence, it was one of the more erotic moments of her life. This beautiful setting, the middle of nature, on vacation without a care in the world. It was all too much. She pushed her butt back against Jake's thrusts. Their bodies making a soft steady slapping sound that grew louder than the flow of the water and the chirp of the birds.

Callie was completely lost in the moment. "Yes..." she purred softly, her voice still low. Barely an exhale. "Yes..."

Jake's hands slid up her hips, as they so often did, feeling the natural curve of her body. They crept higher and higher, until he was once again squeezing her luscious breasts as he took her. Callie leaned upright, still bracing, but mostly standing now.

"Ohh... ohhh... ohhh" she whined, putting her body into the act, fucking each other instead of her just acting as the receiver.

"That's it baby... yes... god you feel good," Jake cupped her boobs, their large size one of his biggest turn-ons.

Callie's eyes fluttered. She peered back over her shoulder at her husband, licking her lips and moaning softly. Jake was peering down at her round apple butt, watching his cock disappear in and out of her. She smiled to herself, and when she faced forward once again, she spotted movement.

She momentarily froze, her eyes going to one of the walking paths in front of her. There was no mistaking it, there was a person standing on the path looking at them. Her heart leapt into her throat, even as Jake continued to pull her hips back into his thrusts. He was oblivious to the intrusion.

Callie's eyes widened as she recognized the figure. Andre. That enormous black figure with the shaved head was unmistakable. His shirt was open-- unbuttoned and casual. His dark skin beneath was lined with thickly defined muscles. Callie had never seen a six pack before... not in real life, and not in the tones of dark chocolate like Andre's complexion.

He was staring right at her. There was no mistaking that he could see her, right there, in knee deep water with her bottoms around her knees, and her top tucked beneath her big tits. Jake's hands were still pawing at them as he ravished her, but his hands did little to hide them from view. Her life vest was hanging open and her pussy was smooth and on display. She must look ridiculous. Almost completely naked, and fucking like a teenager out in public.

Unlike the hotel room, this time there was no denying the fact that she had gotten caught. She opened her mouth to say something, to stop Jake, to halt the whole passionate moment with her husband. Instead, the only sound that came out was a long sensual moan.

Andre locked eyes with her, and this time, when his eyes traveled down her body, there was no doubt that he was checking her out. He was drinking in the sight of this busty naked white woman. This busty naked white *married* woman. And when his eyes returned to hers, they held a look of approval. A little smirk and a look that might have been... lust?

Another moan escaped Callie's lips this time, louder than the first. Louder than anything that she'd uttered since she and Jake started fooling around back here. Andre was watching her fuck, and it turned her on. Her skin broke out in goosebumps.

She didn't want to speak... she didn't want to say anything that might make Jake glance up. But she couldn't bring herself to stop. She needed it... and she needed it a certain way. "Harder," she said over her shoulder. Her voice a throaty whisper.

Jake's tempo immediately increased. "Oh yes... bad girl." He moaned behind her, still gripping her hips and not wanting to question his wife's sudden increase in sexuality, lest he scare it away. Her focus returned to Andre, and her knees shook beneath his silent stare. He stood as still as a statue, watching her getting fucked. And then Callie did the unthinkable. She bucked her hips back against Jake. She bent her knees, leaned forward and grinded her ass up and down against his movements. Her tits jiggled harder.

Why was she not panicking, like she so often did when she thought she was busted? She'd completely freaked out in the room when she thought there was even a chance that some sun bathers had seen her through the window. Now, she had almost an impulsive urge to keep going.

She kept her mouth shut and bucked harder into Jake.

"Oh god... not so fast..." he said, suddenly alarmed.

Callie glanced over her shoulder-- Jake's eyes were shut, trying to hold himself back. When she faced forward, she caught the smirk on Andre's face as he turned to leave. In silhouette, she had the briefest hint of a bulge in the man's crotch. Then as silent as he'd come, he was gone. The whole incident couldn't have lasted longer than twenty seconds, and it left Callie with her heart pounding harder than any time she could ever recall, and an inexplicable feeling of disappointment that it was now over. She'd never liked being watched before. Why was it suddenly okay now?

There was no time to contemplate these feelings, because Jake was trying to slow down, to control an orgasm that had been building since the hotel room. But Callie didn't want that. She needed hers badly before Jake got his.

"No," she nearly growled.

"No?" he asked, his hips still bumping into her butt as his tempo slowed.

"Faster," she glanced over her shoulder. "Don't slow down."

"But I'm going to cum if I--"

"No!" she barked again, her voice strong and firm. She grabbed his hands and mashed them hard against her chest. "Fuck me," she said, loud enough that anyone close by might have heard. She knew Andre definitely had. Jake held her by the tits as he did what he was told. She thrust her butt back against her husband, and he grunted. "Fuck me, fuck me," she repeated, her voice trailing off into a series of emboldened moans that she would never dream about letting out in public before. She hardly ever cursed, and definitely not in the context of sex. The vulgar words sounded clean... like a cartoon princess in a children's movie had forgotten herself and blurted them out.

"Oh baby... oh god..." Jake bit his lip and held onto her. He was really struggling to hold himself back. Especially since her sudden change in demeanor had left him confused and incredibly turned on.

"Harder... harder..." she panted. And impulsively, she blurted out the first words that came to mind. "Hit it! Hit it hard!" She wasn't even sure what that was supposed to mean. Somewhere far back in her brain, she was telling Jake to slam his body against her ass until it jiggled.

He grunted. "Oh goddddd," he started to stiffen.

But that was fine, because the tingling sensation between Callie's leg's had reached its much needed apex. She stood fully upright, arched her back and thrust her bare tits out into the bright sunlight. "OHHHHHHHHH YES!" She cried out, her moan was loud and whimpering. To anyone nearby, there was absolutely no mistaking the sound of a woman in the midst of her most sexual of pleasures.

Somewhere in her mind, she knew that Jake was wondering why she was suddenly so loud about her climax. And truthfully, Callie was wondering that too. But there was no denying that part of it was the hope that Andre would hear the orgasm that she was having... although she had no idea why she'd want him knowing... or thinking about her body in the throws of pleasure... Was she just being playful? Was she feeling uninhibited? Or were there other things on her mind?

Jake folded himself over her back, gasping for breath as the last of his orgasm subsided. He'd pumped his cum into her body, and Callie had barely noticed. Her thoughts had been a mish-mash of excitement, pleasure, and the way Andre had regarded her through the trees. Had she even thought of Jake at all in those final few seconds? It was a thought she didn't want to chase.

"Oh baby, that was amazing." Jake gasped, his whole body trembling. He planted a soft kiss on the back of her neck.

"Yes," Callie said. "Yes it was." Her own knees were shaking so hard, they were threatening to knock together. "This was my favorite time. Ever." And she meant it.

*** To be continued... ***

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cucking the Snowbound Couple Hot stranger gets snowed in with a honeymooning couple.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
More Stories