Cucked in the Tropics Ch. 02

Story Info
Callie gets an eyeful as she sees Andre with a married woman.
10.8k words
74.5k
125
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,295 Followers

*** Disclaimer ***

The following story is a work of fiction. It contains themes of cheating, cuckoldry, voyeurism, exhibitionism and NTR. If this isn't the fetish for you, don't waste your time flooding my inbox with hate mail-- it'll only make me want to write and post MORE cuck stuff (unless, of course, that's your goal...)

Otherwise, I love hearing from fans, and welcome any suggestions, thoughts, criticisms, or fantasy ideas. Enjoy!

***

CUCKED IN THE TROPICS Ch. 02

***

The following day of their vacation, Jake and Callie agreed to spend some time laying low and relaxing. Yesterday had been exciting enough for the both of them-- new place in a new part of the world, new sights and sounds, and wild sex out in the open in a mangrove swamp. It had taken a while to come down from the initial excitement of that romp, and they'd returned their rented kayak looking sweaty and guilty. Callie especially wore it on her face-- the expression of a guilty puppy.

After a night where they'd both slept like rocks, they agreed to a lazy day at the beach, enjoying the sand and the ocean. They wouldn't be needing their guide today, which was fine with both of them-- but for reasons that they hadn't told each other. Something about the way Jake had witnessed Andre in a tense situation still nagged at him. And Callie... she had her own reasons for wanting to avoid him. He had seen her and Jake fucking. Yet for some inexplicable reason, not only had she not stopped, but she'd gone harder, faster, and louder. Every time the memory of it came to mind, she could feel that shameful embarrassment, and a hot sensation between her thighs. If they ran into Andre today, she was positive that she'd never stop blushing, no matter how hard she tried to pretend that they hadn't seen each other.

No, just her an Jake doing things today was absolutely for the best.

Shortly after breakfast, they grabbed their towels and headed down to the beach. Callie had swapped out her black bikini for a more colorful one with alternating stripes of black and teal blue. Personally, Jake preferred this one, as the horizontal stripes inadvertently made the curve of Callie's 36dd chest seem to pop out even more. On the walk down to the sand, he found himself eyeing her up.

"What?" she asked, smirking amusedly from the corner of her mouth.

"Just checking out the situation, that's all," he replied innocently.

She followed his eyes, and glanced down at her chest. "Uh huh, the situation... right." She rolled her eyes behind her sunglasses. "I'm just glad I wore a sarong," she said, sashaying her hips slightly to show off the white wrap she wore like a skirt around her hips.

"Wait, you wore a thong?"

"Not thong, you goof. Sa-ronnng," she lightly smacked him with the back of her hand. He came away giggling like an idiot. Callie merely shook her head.

Along the shore, the sand seemed to stretch away in either direction for miles. Clusters of palm trees dotted the landscape, providing shade and a sense of privacy. It wasn't crowded or loud, like the lakeshore vacation spots back home. If anything, there was a sense of calm, and relaxation about it all.

There was another couple nearby-- a husband and wife of about the same age.

"Where'd they get those chairs?" Callie whispered to Jake, suddenly envious. They'd only brought beach towels to sit on.

Jake made his way over, much to the chagrin of Callie's shy humility. "Sorry to bother you, my wife was wondering where you got the lounge chairs?"

Up close, Callie saw they were a small compact Asian couple, but very cute. Their expressions energetic and welcoming.

"Oh, we had to steal them from the pool area," the man responded. No trace of an accent. They were Americans as well.

"Don't tell on us," the wife giggled, and settled her dainty hand into her husband's palm.

"Thanks," Jake said, and set off in that direction at an easy jog.

"You're welcome to join us," the husband and wife duo offered.

"Oh, I don't want to bother you if you're on your honeymoon," Callie waited politely for Jake to come back.

"Oh honey, that ship has sailed," the wife responded with a chuckle. "It's been... what? A year and a half?"

"Two years next week," the husband replied.

The wife's eyebrows raised. "Look at that. I stand corrected."

"Happy anniversary," Callie said.

"Thank you," she wrapped her arm around her husband's. "We actually didn't do a real honeymoon, so I guess you're not far off in calling this our honeymoon."

"Sheesh. Remind me again, why don't you?" The husband shook his head.

"No honeymoon?" Callie asked.

"We decided to wait. Planning a wedding is enough of a hassle without having to tack on what'll probably be the most expensive vacation of our lives."

"You're telling me." Callie smiled. She liked these two. They seemed fun and funny and loving.

The wife stuck her hand out. "I'm Mei. Spelled M-E-I, but pronounced like the month."

"I like that," Callie smiled and shook hands. She couldn't get past how small Mei's hands were.

"Then you'll really like this," Mei continued. "This is my husband, June."

"Get out of town!"

June merely shook his head. "Yeah. As if I wasn't going to have enough problems in school already, my parents gave me a girl's name."

"I love it. That is so cute!" Callie declared. "May and June."

"Oh we know," Mei grinned.

"I'm Callie... like... umm... the state, I guess?" She glanced around and spotted Jake jogging back with two loungers tucked beneath his arms.

"Jackpot!" He declared.

"This is Jake. We just got married. This is our honeymoon," Callie explained as they set up beside their new friends.

"Wow, lucky you two," Mei congratulated them.

Despite Callie's generally introverted nature, she took almost immediately to these two. They were from Washington, but Callie couldn't remember if they'd said the state or the city. And they'd flown down half a week ago.

She and Jake spent most of the late morning lounging in the warm sun with these two, talking and laughing. The four of them got along amazingly well.

Callie couldn't get past how small and cute they were. The times where Mei and June got up for a quick dip in the water, she saw they were both short and skinny. June couldn't have been over 5'4" and Mei was pretty and petite, barely five feet tall. She had perky little boobs hidden behind the small triangles of her black bikini top, a tanned and flat stomach that Callie would have killed for, and slender legs. Her butt was round and tight. Her whole body seemed light and playful. And to illustrate that, her straight black hair was tied back in a casual ponytail that bounced when she walked down to the water.

Callie watched as she and June took a quick dip, laughing as they splashed at each other and kissed in the blue-green waves.

"They're so cool," Callie whispered to Jake.

"Yeah, they are," he agreed.

When they came back, they all promised each other that they'd wait until lunch time to start drinking. It was a promise that they'd kept... but barely. There was a tiki bar just a short walk down the beach, where they ordered drinks and rolls stuffed with crab meat.

Callie had never been much of a drinker, so she was a bit hesitant to start this early, but peer pressure was a powerful factor. She ordered a mimosa.

"Callie can get drunk off of orange juice alone," Jake smirked.

"Shut up," she reddened, but giggled.

"Once during college, we were at a party where they were making fuzzy navels. I decided to do a little social experiment. I didn't put any liquor in Callie's drink. Only orange juice. Half an hour later, she's staggering around, slurring her speech, jumping on the sofa, and acting like an ass."

"Oh god," June laughed, "That is delightfully cruel."

"At least your clothes stayed on," Mei smirked.

"Mei, don't be a pervert," June remarked.

Callie's hand covered her mouth in embarrassment. "Yeah... I felt drunk."

"Right up until I told her that she wasn't drunk. She actually argued with me that she was. She was very insistent that she was smashed. How quickly she sobered up when we told her she'd been drinking only orange juice all night." Jake laughed.

"You're such a jerk," Callie smacked him lightly.

"It was hilarious."

They shared in the laugh as they drank, watching the waves roll across the sand. After noon, more swimmers and sunbathers came out to the beach. They spotted several people among the waves, cooling off.

"Oh there's Andre," Jake nudged Callie and threw a wave to one of the people in the water.

Callie was thankful for her sunglasses, because her eyes suddenly widened in alarm. Her heart sped up. She had been hoping to avoid their guide after the incident yesterday in the mangroves. Now here he was, waving back at them as he waded towards the shore.

"You met him too?" June asked.

"Yeah, I booked him to drive us when we venture into town and for tours," Jake explained.

Callie stayed cautiously silent. Alcohol or not, she didn't trust her voice.

"So did we," June said. "He seems like a cool guy."

Callie glanced back toward Andre as he emerged from the water and nearly gasped.

"There's one at every party," Jake said under his breath, but otherwise the group had fallen deadly silent, and they all knew why.

The water cascaded from Andre's body like a god emerging from the ocean. His dark brown skin was smooth and packed with muscle. Veins stood out on his bulging biceps, and his pecks jumped happily as he swung his arms and swaggered toward them. But his muscular physique wasn't entirely to blame for the hush, or Jake's remark. It was what the man was wearing... or not wearing.

Andre was clad in only a Speedo. The black stretchy material clung to his body... and the fact that it was stretchy was a mercy. Because it looked packed to the gills. The men were instantly uncomfortable, and the women were trying not to stare as Andre's thickly packed muscular legs carried him toward them.

"Hello there. I see that my favorite tourists have met," he declared, delighted.

Callie's eyes went reflexively to Andre's crotch. She hadn't intended to look. But the man was standing in front of them, and his endowment was at nearly eye level. His crotch was impossibly big. She could see the outline of his manhood, and it was monstrous, much like the rest of his hulking 6 foot 8 frame. He looked like he'd manage to coil up a massive muscle, and cram it into his bathing suit. Callie found herself inadvertently comparing it to her wrist, and realized that his thickness had to be bigger around than her arm. How was that possible? And how was it possible that it wasn't bursting out of his tiny trunks right now? As it was, the suit was hardly snug against his legs. Callie realized there was a gap between where the suit pulled away, and his body, where she could see glimpses of his enormous package, and huge dark-skinned balls. Jake had once tried on a pair of boxer-briefs, and he hadn't even come close to filling it out the way Andre's swim suit was fighting a losing battle to contain him. Andre's bathing suit was the bare minimum-- only there to cover his reproductive organ, and nothing more. It was the equivalent of if Callie had decided to wear a thong bikini, and a top that only covered her nipples....Not that she ever would. She didn't have the type of body confidence that Andre had.

Callie had the sudden sense that small talk aside, his coming up the beach to greet them had been deliberate. He had wanted them to see it for some reason. If it was just her and Mei, she would understand it as a subtle "look at what I've got, ladies." But for what reason could he possibly have to make sure Jake and June noticed it as well?

Thankfully, where Callie failed to find her tongue, Mei took over. "Oh yeah. We've met. Were you trying to hide them from us, Andre? Because if so, you failed. We're going to keep them. Totally taking them home with us when we leave." Mei teased.

"Then I'll just have to try to keep you all here," he grinned, glancing from face to face. His bright smile revealing his perfect white teeth.

"That shouldn't be too hard," Mei said over the tops of her sunglasses. "Just keep the drinks flowing and the scenery nice, and I'm pretty sure you can keep all four of us."

Callie reddened, saying nothing. Was Mei flirting? Then Andre looked at Callie, and she gave him a little nervous smile, begging him with her mind to not say anything about yesterday in the mangroves. There was a knowing look in his expression. Or could that just be her own guilty mind playing tricks on her?

"Well I'll be sure to 'up my game' as you Americans say. Enjoy the scenery, beautiful girls," he winked, and strode away.

Callie found herself following him with her eyes. Curiously inspecting the curve and bumps of the coiled python in his Speedo, to the rock hard sculpted cheeks of his ass. As he went, Mei caught Callie looking, and a devious knowing little smile spread over the tiny Asian girl's face. Her eyes flicked to the sky, her mouth dropped open, and she mimed a gesture of fanning herself in a discreet little 'Oh my god, he's so hot' animation. Callie blushed harder and shrank slightly in her lounger.

"Wow... that was a whole new visual I could have done without," Jake admitted, once Andre was out of earshot.

"Tell me about it," June agreed. His expression was a little withdrawn. He looked uncomfortable.

Callie snapped out of it and glanced at the two men. She had nearly forgotten that they were there. In fact, that whole interaction, it was like the husbands had vanished. Andre had barely acknowledged them, and had directed all of his attention to Callie and Mei. And Callie had also been guilty of forgetting about her company, too lost in her appraisal of the man's body, and the guilt over the accidental show she'd put on for Andre. She shook that thought away, chalking it up to the men having fallen silent-- probably due to their own insecurities.

"What kind of weirdo thought to invent the Speedo?" June shook his head.

"A woman," Mei giggled and threw back the last of her drink. Callie had lost count of what she was up to.

"I guess I can't blame him," Jake shook his head. "If that was mine, I'd take out billboards all over town, showing it off."

"Why would you need to do that?" Callie glanced at Jake over the rim of her sunglasses. "You want women all over town knowing what your dick looks like?"

"No," Jake said, deflating. "I just... you know what I mean."

Callie scowled at him, then turned back to watch the waves. The imagine of Andre was still burned in her mind. "Honestly, I feel kind of bad for him. It must be painful having to walk around with something like that attached to your body. Every bathing suit you wear being too revealing, or too tight."

"Ah ha!" Jake blurted out in a 'gotcha' voice. "So you *were* looking!"

Callie reddened, and opted to say nothing.

"I'll bet you can relate to bathing suits being too tight," Mei pointed to Callie's breasts and made a gesture of lifting two heavy objects. It was clear she was slightly buzzed from the alcohol.

Callie flashed a nervous smile.

"Hey, I'm just teasing you, girl," Mei said, apologetically. "You've got nothing to be ashamed of. I'd kill for your figure. You're like a poster girl for sexy. You ought to show those twins off more. If Andre can do it, why can't you?"

"I'm sure he wasn't doing it on purpose," Callie said, defending what they had just seen.

"Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit," Jake sang out. "He's wearing that banana hammock to show it off. I know I'd be if that's what I picked out in the store."

June sighed, looking very uncomfortable with this conversation. "Can we please talk about something else?"

Callie could relate to June's discomfort. In general, sex wasn't the sort of thing she talked about a lot, and especially not with people she'd just met. But as she saw the way that Mei reached over and apologetically began to rub June's arm, she came to realize June's reaction might be more than just a prudish reaction to people openly talking about sex. Mei was too tiny to hold her liquor very well, and it was showing her facial expressions and gestures. She was regarding June with a blatant look of humble apology as she rubbed his arm lovingly. Probably more blatant than she would have attempted if otherwise sober in front these strangers. It told Callie that June probably wasn't very gifted down there, and was probably very self-aware of it. One look at June's short stature and skinny frame definitely told the story of man who was not especially endowed. And Mei's attempt at nonverbal reassurance really drove the point home.

"Do you girls want to get the next round?" Jake asked, reading the situation as well.

"God yes," Callie nearly jumped out of her chair, thankful to be able to break the somber cloud that had come down around them. She took Mei by the arm and the two of them hurried down the beach toward the tiki bar. Along the way, Callie wondered vaguely when the last time she'd gone in the ocean had been. Her bottoms were soaked-- specifically between her legs.

***

"Do you need a coffee?" Callie asked when they reached the bar.

"Pffft," Mei blew out a derisive snort. "I'm on vacation."

"I just wanted to make sure everything was alright," Callie smiled politely.

Mei propped her sunglasses up on her head and scrutinized Callie's face. "No, you're worried I'm too drunk and going to say something weird."

Callie's eyes widened, but she was a terrible liar and she knew it. "Kind of. But I also meant that whole thing with June."

Mei dropped her eyes for a moment, settling her elbows on the counter while they waited for the bartender to finish up with the couple across the way. "Oh, that."

"Uh oh... trouble in paradise?" Callie asked, regretting having mentioned anything at all now.

"No, it's fine. June doesn't like me talking about it, but you don't strike me as a gossiping Gertie, so let's keep this between us."

"Of course," Callie leaned closer. The sincerity on her face was genuine.

"June isn't... well... he's not a gifted man... down there," Mei admitted, glancing back down the beach toward where Jake and June were lounging. They were far enough away to be out of earshot.

Callie understood what she meant but she wasn't sure what to ask next. What might be appropriate? None of this was her business, so she treaded carefully. Thankfully Mei picked up on this and decided to continue. "I know, the whole Asian man stereotype. It's not always true. Just like I'm sure there's plenty of black guys in this world who aren't hung like... well... like--"

"Like Andre?" Callie said a little too quickly.

Mei paused like she'd just been slapped. Then she leaned forward and the girls giggled guiltily together.

"Nice to see I wasn't the only one who noticed," Mei admitted, teasing Callie. "Regardless, in June's case," she glanced down the beach at her husband, who was talking to Jake, blissfully unaware of the conversation that the girls were having, "I love him dearly. He's the sweetest, kindest, smartest man I know... but he's definitely no Andre."

"If you don't mind me asking... how much is he... *not* like Andre?" Callie struggled for the right way to phrase the question.

Mei simply held up her thumb and forefinger, spread barely two inches apart. Callie swallowed. She wasn't sure if that meant hard or soft. But she knew that was about Jake's size when he was soft.

"I knew what I was getting into before I married June. I really did. So this is a little on me. It's not his fault. I know his size isn't up to him. Hell... it's not even about size. Well... maybe it is. Maybe his insecurities over that shape his personality. But sometimes I wish he was a little more... rough, you know?"

Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,295 Followers