Cucked in the Tropics Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callie nodded. She understood completely. When she and Jake had first started dating, she once confessed to him that she had a fantasy of being taken aggressively. She'd hesitantly described a scenario where she was walking home from work one night after dark, and she doesn't know he's behind her. Out of sheer lust, he grabs her roughly from behind, pulls her in between buildings, and roughly takes her right up against a wall. Her breasts bared, pressed into the cold concrete wall as he tears off her panties, hikes up her skirt, and fucks her right then and there. Of course, Jake had been horrified. "You just described a rape scenario. I don't think I can do that." She sort of figured. Jake wasn't that type of man to get aggressive about... well anything. And it wasn't about the force used that spurred something within her. It was the thought of being swept away by someone who knew what he wanted, and wasn't afraid to just take it without hesitating. It was a sudden moment of a man wanting her so badly, that he was going to have her, regardless of the risks, the consequences, or any concerns-- he was animal, and she was the prize that went to the strongest and the most emboldened. *That* was what turned her on. She had tried to explain that it wasn't a "rape" scenario. Rape was about control and domination. Her fantasy was about sexual lust and brazen confidence. The line between those was dangerously fine, but there *was* a line. She struggled to convey that to Jake, but ultimately had let the matter drop. She had been too embarrassed to go on in further detail. And even if Jake did understand, the fact was, he wasn't that type of guy and never would be. He was the type of man to buy you flowers, tell you you're beautiful, and ask you if it feels good and if you're enjoying yourself, in the midst of gentle clumsy sex.

How could Callie explain that she was turned on by the thought of man not asking her if it felt good, or if he was hurting her; but just taking her, just being a man, and doing what a man does-- fucking her like the animals that they both are? Making love was for emotional needs. Sometimes, for sexual ones, she wanted be shown what her body was really used for, by a man who knew how to use his. She wanted grunts, and teeth, and slaps and to feel like he was completely in charge-- that his body was a ship in a storm, and she could only ride it and hang on for her life.

Those fantasies never stopped, even after she stopped mentioning them to Jake. She still had them. Sometimes, Jake came around in those fantasies, and *became* that man with the pure instinctive need to take her. But other times... other times the line between Jake and a total stranger became very blurred...

"June's a sweetheart," Mei continued, snapping Callie away from her deeply buried fantasies. "He's kind and gentle. He looks at me like a princess, that I'm definitely not." She laughed, as the bartender came over for their drink orders. "He treats me like a queen. That's great... but it's hard to see him as a King when I feel like he's just groveling. And sometimes, I don't want to be treated like a queen... sometimes I want to be treated like..."

"Like you're the last woman on earth, and he's going to show you that he's the best equipped for mating?" Callie just blurted out.

Mei looked taken aback. "I was going to say, I want him to treat me like he's not going to break me. But I like your way of saying it better. Very apocalyptic." She giggled.

"Jake makes me watch those stupid Mad Max movies," Callie admitted with a chuckle.

A voice suddenly cut them off, stepping up behind them. "Are you ladies having a good time?" It was a deep, resonant voice with a slight accent. They'd been leaning over the bar, Callie using it to rest her boobs on the wooden surface, her butt thrust out behind her while they'd been waiting. Now they felt Andre step between them. He rested his arms in the small of each of their backs, in a friendly, casual manner.

"Oh, hi," Callie said bashfully. Her mind replaying the last things they'd said out loud, wondering if Andre had overheard them. Her go-to emotion seemed to be self conscious embarrassment lately.

"Having fun now that you're here," Mei teased, and bumped her hip against his.

Callie could feel the heat rush to her face as Andre rested his hand on her hip and let it stay there, like he owned her. This was a man who just did what he wanted, and didn't second guess himself for a moment. She cast a glance to one side, noting that Andre was still shirtless, in just his Speedo. That poor bathing suit was probably exhausted, fighting for its life to keep that monster locked away.

"Drinks are on me this afternoon, girls," Andre leaned over the bar, inspecting what they ordered. He nodded to the bartender, who didn't seem to question this decision at all. He turned to Callie. She gulped beneath his penetrating stare.

"I think you'll need something stronger," he smiled at her, and she could feel his hand creeping higher along her hip. Warm and strong. It felt powerful. "My man," he called loudly to the bartender, bringing him back. "Make my girl here a 'Sex on the Beach'. And make it strong." He emphasized the word strong and offered her a wink. "I just figured I'd order you something you already want, but are too afraid to come right out and ask for." He teased, and gave her hip a little squeeze.

"Hey, where's mine?" Mei asked, sashaying her hips like she was having trouble standing still.

"Oh girl... you can order your own," Andre grinned. "Unlike Callie here, I don't think you're afraid to ask for something that you want badly enough," he let his eyes travel over Mei's petite frame.

She giggled under his stare, seeming to melt in front of him. Mei certainly didn't redden, or shy away. She looked intrigued, on a dangerous level. There was a slight way that she bit her lip. It scared Callie. She thought that maybe she should intervene and remind Mei of her husband and her prior commitments. But she didn't. Why did she care? She only met Mei and June this morning, and while she liked them both, it wasn't her place to stop them from making poor decisions. So why was she so concerned? Could it be jealousy?

Callie chose to ignore it, and watched the way the bartender hurried under this giant man's firm instructions and commanding presence. It was a little exciting. Andre wasn't being rude or hostile to the bartender. But he was ordering and instructing as though he was in charge around here. Jake would never dream of talking to staff the way Andre was. Of course, Jake was also a foot shorter, and about a hundred pounds less muscle. But Jake's strategy was to be almost Mickey Mouse-like friendly and accommodating toward waiters, in the hopes that they got his order right with minimal spit in his drink. Andre was taking charge.

When the bartender returned with their drinks, Andre grinned, staring down at the man. "And two paper umbrellas for the ladies," he said severely, as though it was the most important thing on the planet. The bartender fetched them like a dog, and Andre took a moment to tuck each one into Callie's and Mei's hair. The girls giggled together like swooning school girls.

"You girls enjoy your drinks, ladies" Andre said smoothly. He gave each of them a light but firm pat on the ass. A show of dismissing them, before he strode away from the bar, back toward the beach. Callie stiffened, slightly taken aback. It definitely wasn't the behavior of a man who worked here and catered to customers. He'd touched her ass! And he'd been so natural and unabashed about it, that Callie almost hadn't picked up on it. It had felt like a natural thing to do... for all of them.

Mei inspected him as he left, sucking on her straw as she watched his firm muscular ass cheeks bob up and down in his Speedo.

"Wow," she said.

Callie glanced back and forth between them for a moment. "You need a minute?" She snickered softly, like she was afraid to really laugh.

"Wow," Mei repeated. "I'd eat lunch off of that butt."

"I don't know what that means," Callie said, trying a sip of her drink. It was sweet and delicious... but it also tasted dangerous for sure. The alcohol was definitely making itself known.

"Seriously... I think I'm having a hot flash," Mei fanned herself.

"Mmhmm," Callie rolled her eyes. "C'mon. Let's go back to our husbands," Callie really emphasized the last word for the sake of snapping Mei out of her little lust fueled daze.

"Fine, but don't you judge me," Mei shot a playful finger in Callie's direction. "You've been as red as a lobster the moment Andre the Giant showed up."

Callie's face tilted down toward the ground in obvious guilt. "He just catches me off guard, that's all."

"Uh huh," Mei said in a tone of not believing her. Then snapping herself away from this topic said, "Can you do me a favor and carry the drinks over? I need to find the lady's room. I have to pee so badly."

Callie sighed with an amused smile on her face. "Well at least you're not gonna go in the ocean, like my husband would do. Go, I've got this," Callie collected the drinks while Mei dashed off toward the hotel and pool areas.

She returned to their loungers a few minutes later and passed out the drinks.

"I was starting to sober up," Jake kidded. "What took so long?"

"Girl talk," Callie shrugged innocently as she lay back down. "You know, comparing..." she resisted the urge to say 'who's better in bed' to spare June any further embarrassment, and opted for "who's the better kisser."

"Who is?" Jake prodded.

"I am," Callie beamed, proudly.

"That's hot."

"Where is Mei?" June asked, glancing around.

"She went to go find the bathroom." Callie said.

Jake pointed to the water. "Why, it's right over there?"

"That's disgusting."

"Why? Whales and dolphins use it as their toilet all the time. In fact, I'm gonna go use it right now," Jake stood and stretched, heading for the rolling blue waves.

"Don't you dare!" Callie fired back. "Go use the toilet, like a civilized adult."

Jake paused, "But I'm not a civilized adult," he smiled a broad stupid smile.

"I don't care. We just met these people. They don't need to see you pee ten feet from them."

"I was just kidding," Jake pouted, sitting back down.

Callie shook her head. "Sorry," she said to June. He laughed politely and waved it off. "I'm gonna go catch up with Mei," Callie said, feeling the urge to pee after all of the drinks. "Jake, I swear to god, you better not while I'm gone..."

He shrugged innocently.

Then Callie moved off, heading in the direction that Mei had gone.

***

Callie had found the bathrooms but no Mei. She thought that was a bit odd, especially since it seemed Mei had gone off in the wrong direction to begin with. After doing her business, her curiosity got the best of her.

She eyed the dunes and the clusters of palm trees that her new friend had headed toward with suspicion. It was isolated. They wouldn't have put a bathroom over there. Far from it.

Then as she stepped through the trees and long grasses, she heard the sound. It was soft over the distant crash of the surf, but gradually grew as she ventured closer. At first Callie thought it might be animals. There was certainly an animalistic quality to the noises. Two critters fighting over a meal, maybe?

But as she drew closer to the source, she realized that it was much more frenzied and passionate. And the sounds were louder, deeper, and resonant-- they'd have to be pretty big animals.

It dawned on Callie all too late what she was stepping into.

As she came around the nearest palm trunk, she spotted them. Two people in the throws of the wildest sex she had ever witnessed. No, not two people. Mei and Andre. He had her back up against a tree, lifting her small form easily in his big arms. He was standing up, spearing her again and again on what appeared to be an upturned arm between his legs. But it was no arm. His cock was ram-rod stiff and thick with veins.

Callie's eyes widened, and she had to throw her hand over her mouth to keep from audibly gasping. She ducked back behind the nearest tree, and for a few moments, couldn't bring herself to move. All she could do was listen.

"OH OH OHHHH!" Mei's voice was carrying. But for as firm and confident as she often spoke, only a disbelieving rasp managed to escape her throat each time Andre impaled her with his manhood. Callie knew it was each time that he impaled her, because the sound of their bodies coming together was unmistakable. A slapping sound made wet by the sweat building on their bodies.

"Who owns this pussy, bitch?" Andre's voice grunted. For a moment, Callie couldn't believe it was him that she was hearing. His voice no longer sounded smooth and coquettish. He was rough, commanding, and like a wild animal. He wasn't asking for an answer, he was demanding one.

"You do!" Mei cried out in pleasure and glee. "Oh god, you do! Harder! Harder! Own it!" She moaned.

Callie's heart was pounding in her ears as she processed this. She hadn't known Mei for long, but she had seemed level-headed. Callie liked and respected her. One minute, just a cute little Asian woman on vacation with her cute little Asian husband. The next, and she was drunkenly fucking a stranger in a grove of palm trees on a beach. And oh god! Poor June. Callie felt terrible for their new friend, but as the grunting went on and on behind her, Callie thought of what Mei had said-- about wanting to be taken by a man who'd make her feel differently than her respectful husband. It now seemed like Mei had impulsively thrown caution the wind and taken it upon herself to turn her fantasy into reality.

Callie listened for a few minutes more. The moaning and grunting seemed to go on and on, and it was only when Callie started to move her legs again, that she was aware of the wetness that had developed in her bottoms.

Was she actually getting turned on?

"Fuck, Andre! This is an absolute dream!" Mei grunted. And the muted sounds of feverish kissing was unmistakable.

Callie knew it was wrong, but she wanted to steal a glance. After all, she wasn't the one doing the cheating. She was merely an innocent bystander in all this.

Carefully... slowly... Callie leaned out from behind the tree. When they came into view, Callie could hardly keep her mouth from dropping open.

There they were, right out in the open. Well... not quite in the open. The clearing was isolated, shaded, surrounded by dunes, tall grass, and palm trees. But for such a salacious affair, they certainly picked a spot where anyone could happen by. Of course, she and Jake had been guilty of something similar only yesterday.

Callie watched as Andre easily hoisted the petite Mei up and down against his hard body. The size difference between them was considerable. Mei's legs were completely off the ground, wrapped tightly around Andre's waist. Her head was thrown back in pleasure. Her dark ponytail bobbing wildly. Her perky little tits had been exposed with her bikini top pulled to the side. Her boobs jiggled with each bounce of her body. Her hard nipples pointed to the sky as she leaned back and rode him. Her mouth was open and she was crying out again and again in pleasure. She looked like she was having the time of her life. No consideration or fear of getting caught. No remorse over breaking her vows with her husband waiting nearby, oblivious to his wife's infidelity.

Andre's hips were giving great bucking motions. His cock appeared and disappeared, shining wetly with Mei's juices. She must have been absolutely drenching him with her excitement. She had to be-- there'd be no other possible way for Andre to fit his monster cock into that tiny little body without completely splitting her in half. How the hell was Mei going to hide that from her husband?

Callie found her eyes were drawn to Andre. He looked powerful. His big dark muscles were flexing, veins standing out on his biceps and neck. His washboard abs tightening with each powerful thrust of his hips. His legs stood planted in the sand, and Callie was certain, they wouldn't move for anything on heaven or earth until he wanted them to move. His big hands cupped Mei's ass, big enough to make each ass cheek disappear in the palm of his hand.

Callie was mesmerized by the overall scene, she watched, almost in a trance as his big heavy balls swung back and forth in perfect rhythm. Most of his cock was buried in Mei, but what she did see was beyond anything that Callie could imagine a man carrying between his legs all day every day. He was a giant in every sense of the word. Callie had seen horses back home that weren't as gifted as this man was. It looked painful, scary... but intriguing. But it wasn't the size that drew Callie's attention. It was the overall attitude of Andre.

This was a man who was willing, able, and unstoppable. Even now, Callie felt like she was in a sled at the very edge of a steep slope. If she even expressed the slightest hint of intrigue to Andre, she knew he'd take hold of that sled and guide it over the edge, until it was screaming down the hillside all by itself. How easy it would be to fall into that pit-- and how fun it would be to do so, but it would very possibly end in disaster. She was certain that Andre was the type of man who knew how to make that happen, who knew just the right buttons to push to tip that sled off the edge of chaos and into blissful oblivion. Mei had dabbled, and now she was getting her brains fucked out of her.

Callie realized she was touching herself. In the midst of watching the adulterous scene unfold, she had slipped her hand between her thighs to touch. Her fingers came away drenched. How was she this wet over something that should shock and horrify her? But instead of stopping, she returned her fingers to her snatch and proceeded to rub. The feeling was electric. It made her shiver and tremble all over. Her knees threatened to buckle, and she had to lean against the tree trunk to steady herself. Her other hand moved upward, grasping one of her breasts and giving it a squeeze. Her nipple was rock hard, and the moment she found it, she gave it a twist, and had to bite her tongue to keep from moaning out loud.

Oblivious to their little observer, Mei and Andre fucked on and on. Their grunts carried. They said surprisingly little... at least very little that was comprehensible. Callie supposed she couldn't blame them. If she was getting fucked like that, her brain would be going so fast, she'd probably forget what words even are.

Andre held her easily, never tiring. Callie was all to aware that Jake had always wanted to fuck her like that, but lacked the upper body strength and endurance to stand and hold her up for any length of time. Andre looked like he could do this for days, holding women like they were his fuck toys-- his body had seemingly been built to be a pleasure machine... a... a reproducing machine.

Callie's face flushed as she even thought of it, but she sank her fingers into her wet folds as she continued to rub. She was trembling like a leaf as she violated herself to the scene.

Mei was moaning like an animal in heat as she kept her body locked firmly around the man who was taking her, like she was absolutely refusing to let him go. Callie couldn't blame her. Out here, in the throws of passion, Andre *was* her man. June might have been her husband, but at the moment, he was just some guy who was in the wrong place when this opportunity had arisen. June wasn't the men that Mei had chosen for her needs and satisfaction. That was Andre.

Callie bit her lip as she slid her hand beneath her top and tightened her pinch on her nipple. She let out a soundless gasp. God, it felt good, as though this was the first time in her life she'd ever masturbated before, and was only now discovering the pleasure that her body could bring her. Her fingers were an in and out blur between her legs, as she kept rhythm with Andre and Mei's fucking.