Cucked in the Tropics Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll text you after it's over," she promised. "Love you."

Satisfied, he set the phone to the side and spent the day trying to relax. But still, he had a weird nagging feeling. He watched HGTV for a while, then flipped around the channels for a while until he found some cheesy movie with Billy Zane and a blonde and curvy Kelly Brook as a husband and wife on vacation, set in a tropical setting. Jake nodded off for a while, and the sleep was a merciful reprieve from the damage from the sun. He awoke at one point. The same movie was on, but now Billy Zane and his wife were marooned with a handsome stranger on a tropical island. It looked like the wife and the stranger were having feverish sex in the crashing waves while Billy Zane obliviously explored, unaware of the infidelity of his wife.

A feeling of deep anxiety and dread fell into the pit of Jake's stomach, even as he shut off the TV and nodded off again.

When Jake awoke, it was well into the afternoon, his stomach was rumbling.

He checked his phone. Not only had hours gone by, but half the day. "Callie?" he called to the empty room. "Are you back?"

There was no answer.

He glanced at his phone. The massage had to be over by now, but still Callie hadn't messaged him to let him know that the massage was over. That wasn't really like her. Callie always called. She might have been a classic blonde, and naïve at times, (her personality sometimes reminded him of Lisa Kudrow from "Friends") but she would never be considered flakey or unreliable.

The previous knot of anxiety that he'd felt in his gut was growing larger. He called her.

The phone rang several times before picking up. "Hello?" Callie's voice sounded hollow, almost a little robotic.

"Hey sweetie," Jake said. "I was getting worried. I hadn't heard anything from you. How was the massage?"

There was a pause on the other end that seemed to go on forever. Finally Callie's voice replied "Oh, the massage. It was... it was fine." There was something in her voice that sounded off. Cold, almost. Like she was avoiding telling him something. There wasn't the usual swooning, lovey dovey tone that she usually had when talking to him.

He picked up on it immediately. "Is everything alright? You sound different."

"I'm fine," she replied, slightly defensive-- even more guarded than before-- or that could have been his imagination. Why was she evading him? Did something happen? "I have to go. I'm out shopping. I'll talk to you later." She was hurrying to end the call.

"O-okay," he said, surprised. "I love you."

Then she clicked off with no acknowledgement.

The whole situation was weird. It left a bad taste in his mouth. If he wasn't feeling uncomfortable before, he definitely was now. He lay in bed, listening to the TV, but not really hearing it. His own inner thoughts and concerns drowned it out. Was everything okay? Could Callie be in some kind of trouble? That seemed like the most logical answer, but he knew her mannerisms. And she didn't sound scared. She almost sounded... guilty. Which raised new worries. Had something happened? Had things gotten carried away with her massage?

Jake thought of the movie that had been playing in his half asleep state-- scenes of a wife having sex with a hot stranger without her husband knowing. Suddenly a whole slew of thoughts popped into his head. Imagines of his wife on the massage table, moaning in pleasure as a strange man put his hands all over her body.

Often times at home, Jake would rub Callie's back if he was feeling frisky. He'd step around to her head and as he'd rub her shoulders, Callie would reach up and unzip him. Then she'd wrap her warm lips around his cock while he worked the knots loose in her muscles. What if she'd forgotten herself? What if she'd been so wrapped up in the pleasure of a real professional massage, delivered by a hot stranger, that she'd lost track of who and where she was, and just went for it? Callie was hot, and all men knew it. Nobody, not even a professional, would refuse such an advance from her. And Jake had heard stories that the guys at these resorts could sometimes be pretty sleazy with attractive women.

More than ever, now, Jake was desperately wishing she'd come back. He spent the next several hours glued to his phone. Twice, he tried calling her. Once, the call rang and rang, completely ignored. And a second time, it rang once, then went right to voicemail. She'd refused the call. What the hell was going on?

By the time Callie returned to the room, Jake's heart was pounding out of his chest. He'd managed to sit upright in the bed, but the burning on his skin was hardly easing.

She stepped into the room, her flip flops clapping on the floor. Her halter was still clinging to her belly and breasts. Jake realized that he could see the points of her nipples pressing through the stretchy blue fabric, and there was a lot more jiggle to her breasts as she moved. She wasn't wearing a bra. Jake was confused. She'd been wearing one when she left. A matching pink bra and underwear set. Where had her bra gone? She had taken it off and never put it back on. Why?

Likewise, her breezy beach mini-skirt showed more of her thighs than he remembered it showing-- like it had been hiked higher on her hips than normal. And her hair was wild and windblown-- taking on the natural beach waves that hair often did when out in the sun and salty air. She looked good... sexy... like an innocent girl who doesn't realize she's dressed very close to something slutty. She seemed to be glowing, despite the tight expression on her face, the tense set of her mouth, or the averted glances.

"Hey," she greeted him nonchalantly as she stepped inside, carrying two large clothing store bags. There was certainly no indication that something scary or dangerous had happened. But Jake felt like her smile was deliberately guarded. She wasn't meeting his eyes. "How was your day?" She asked as she laid the bags down.

"It was okay. What happened earlier?" Jake said. "You weren't answering, and I was getting worried."

"Oh, that," Callie explained. "Andre told me that it wasn't a good idea to have my phone out in the city. That it might attract attention from the wrong sorts of people."

"Andre?" Jake asked.

Callie froze for a second, rethinking what she'd just said. Her eyes widened and her cheeks reddened. Then her face became a mask of forced composure. "Yeah. The city can be dangerous, so he said it wasn't a good idea for me to go shopping alone."

That made sense to Jake, but it was almost like she hadn't wanted to reveal that Andre had gone with her. Why? Andre had been hired for just these sorts of things. Had Andre made her uncomfortable? Callie often did shy away from Andre whenever he was around, always blushing and nervous. Maybe it was the fact that he was black. Jake wasn't bothered by other ethnicities, and Callie of all people was very tolerant and progressive. But, Jake supposed, she was still from a small, sheltered, and closed-minded town. Maybe that upbringing had just made her weird towards their guide.

He decided to let the matter drop, and not grill her for more information. If something honestly had happened to make her uncomfortable, she'd tell him on her terms. "Did you have fun at least?"

This time, she did light up, and her smile became more authentic. "Yeah, actually." But she didn't say more than that, and there was still a small guilty look to her face.

Jake had to push harder to get her to elaborate, which again, wasn't like Callie. "So where'd you go shopping?"

"Oh, Andre took me across the city. Outside of the resort, most of the stores are gimmicky touristy places. Sea shell necklaces, and cheap t-shirts. The high end shops-- those are across town. There's actually a lot of fancy restaurants and very high priced hotels that way too."

Jake couldn't help but smirk. "Cartel run?"

"Okay, you were right about that."

"Really?" Jake was actually surprised. He thought he was just being a smart ass.

"Andre says that the cartel does control most of that part of town. But that tourists don't have to be afraid of them. They're like any other business. They want people to buy their drugs, so it doesn't do them any good to hurt their customers-- especially Americans." She laughed nervously. "It makes sense, right?"

It did, but Jake wasn't sold. She was talking about dangerous people. Jake didn't know much about drug lords beyond his Hollywood education, but they weren't exactly Walmart greeters. These were men who killed others professionally, tortured them, made them disappear, put pretty women into the sex trade. He found himself again, inspecting Callie-- a pretty white woman from small town America, with long blonde hair, big blue eyes, big white boobs, and a naïve and trusting heart. And in that outfit, with her tits making themselves very known just how perky and round they were, and her mini-skirt showing just how accessible those legs and round ass were... he didn't like the idea that men in the streets might be looking at her... men that Jake couldn't protect her from. This was a very different world, where police weren't like they are in America, and family was just a phone call away.

For the briefest of moments, Jake could only envision Callie as the victim of kidnap, sitting in some dark and filthy drug den, surrounded by snarling men with gang colors and face tattoos. They were getting her high as a kite, and relentlessly passing her around, fucking all of her holes with their big rough cocks... and Callie was screaming... but not in pain but in pleasure-- blowing hazy pot smoke kisses into other men's mouths, and snorting lines of coke from their towering erections-- all while begging them for more.

He shook his head and the nightmare image was gone. He could have told her what was on her mind. Of his fears. But then he'd sound just like Callie's overly conservative father. Jake didn't want that. Instead he just nodded. "Yeah, it makes sense. So what did you buy? You said these places were high end. Do I need to cancel your credit card?" he grinned, hiding his worries behind a playful grin.

Callie considered her response like a chess player. Her eyes going to the ceiling cutely, as they often did when she was thinking hard about what to reveal. "Well... umm... Andre bought them for me."

"Andre bought you a bunch of clothes?" Jake asked.

Callie reddened. "He insisted. He said it was his treat, since he took me places that were out of our budget."

Jake wasn't sure how he felt about this. On the one hand, there was an incredible relief. That completely explained why Callie was acting weird and evasive-- especially when the topic of Andre came up. A working man had spent money that he didn't have to, treating Callie to a good time that she was already having, because she was on vacation. She probably felt guilty, like she'd used him. That explained everything.

But... on the other hand... another man had bought clothing for his wife. Jake wasn't quite sure how to describe the feeling, but something about it was... off.

"Can I see?" Jake asked.

Callie hesitated. "Real quick. I want to start getting ready."

"Ready? For what?"

"Andre told me about a dance club on the other side of the resort. Mei wants to go, so I'm going to come along."

Now Jake lifted his eyebrows. Callie wasn't really a party type of girl, though he knew she'd gone dancing a few times with friends in college. It wasn't the sort of thing that interested him, but he was surprised by her impulsivity today.

"Is June going?" Jake asked.

"No. It's not really his thing."

"I could see that. Maybe I should come along."

Callie looked momentarily caught off guard. Her eyes flicked around as her mind whirred into gear, trying to carefully think of what to say. "It's a dance club, so you probably wouldn't like it. Besides... you're burnt. How are you feeling by the way?"

Jake made to stand up, but groaned from the pain. "Okay, you're right," he sat back down in defeat. "Maybe I'll call June, and we'll go get a beer or something."

Callie's smile was real this time. She looked almost... relieved. "See. There's a good idea. Get out of the room and have some fun."

She carried her bags to the bathroom with her head down, where she began to rummage.

"So what'd you get?" Jake called out curiously.

"Oh... umm..." Callie seemed to hesitate before pulling articles from her bags. She held up a bikini. It was bright white and fancier in design than anything she would pick out on her own. A blush was creeping over her cheeks. A couple pairs of heels of different colors and heights. A few beach wraps and skirts. And there were a few cocktail dresses. Callie selected a white one and hung it up above the bathroom door.

Jake was rather surprised. None of the clothes were her usual style-- definitely nothing that she'd pick out on her own.

"Did Andre pick those out for you?" Jake asked.

Callie reddened. "He helped."

Jake didn't know what to say, but he felt that leaden ball in his gut again. A feeling of anxiety that he couldn't quite explain or pin point. "Well... he has a good eye. Maybe he's gay?" Jake suggested, trying not to sound as hopeful as he was starting to feel.

"Maybe," Callie replied. But she wasn't sharing in the humor. Her face had become withdrawn with practiced neutrality. She knew something that she wasn't saying.

She returned to the bathroom to get ready. Through the frosted glass dividing wall, Jake saw Callie slip off her miniskirt. But there was no underwear beneath.

***

Approximately 5 hours ago...

"How's the massage going?" Jake's text message lit up the screen as Callie was changing out of her halter in the spa changing room.

She startled when it had gone off. Callie was nervous. She'd never had a professional massage before, and it showed. Sure, she would pester Jake to rub her back every chance she got. And he'd usually do it, if she offered him something in return. Very often, a back rub for her ended in sex for him. A fair trade. But was that what went on at professional massage parlors? Would the masseuse expect something like that in return?

No, that was silly. And she had Mei with her. Nothing would happen with a friend in the room. Or would it? Mei had just cheated on her husband only yesterday, and didn't seem the least big apologetic about it.

Callie picked up her phone and typed back. "Not started yet. Getting undressed. This is weird." It felt good to get that off her chest. She was jittery.

Jake flashed a cartoon thumbs-up. "You'll have fun. It's like a back rub, only way longer and professional... and it doesn't end the way it usually ends when I do it." That last remark was followed by a winking face.

It made her laugh.

"I'll text you after it's over. Love you," she responded.

Callie stripped down to just her bra and panties. Thank god, she'd had the foresight to wear normal underwear, and not some lacy thong. The masseuse didn't need that big of a thrill.

She bundled up with the robe provided, and by the time she stepped out, Mei was waiting, looking impatient. "Oh sweetie, this is supposed to be relaxing for you."

"It is," Callie said.

"Well tell your face that. You look terrified."

Without Mei taking charge, Callie was positive she would have been lost. They found themselves in a room lit by candles. The sound of running water trickled ceaselessly from a fountain. Callie guessed it was to be soothing, but she was worried it'd make her have to pee. A diffuser was softly blowing mist into the air, heavy with the scent of lavender. A pair of tables occupied the center of the room, cushy and white.

Callie inspected them curiously with her heart drumming away in her ears.

"Good morning ladies," a disarming voice behind them. "We'll be your masseuses for the day."

Callie glanced up, and saw a pleasant looking man with young sweet face talking to them. He couldn't have been a day over 20. His skin was very dark, but his eyes were lively and his smile was boyish. He was instantly disarming.

"I'm Darren," he said in perfect English. "And this is Andre."

Darren stepped to the side, and towering over the younger man, stood their guide, in all of his 6 foot 8 inches of towering glory. "Well hello there, Mrs. Decker." Andre grinned pleasantly.

Darren branched off toward Mei, and Andre moved toward Callie's side of the room.

"You're a masseuse?" Callie's eyes widened.

"Not normally," Andre admitted with a delighted smile. "But there was a special request made for my services. And we're in the business of pleasing our guests."

"A special request?" Callie was baffled, until she glanced over at Mei.

Mei was beaming ear to ear. She mouthed the words "You're welcome," to Callie, and gave her a suggestive wink.

Callie reddened. Mei had set this up. That was the only explanation-- especially after suggesting that Callie 'give Andre a try'. Callie would have been mad at her, if she wasn't so caught off guard and nervous to begin with.

"Don't worry. I've been trained in massage therapy," Andre said, his deep voice smooth and soothing. He put his hands lightly on Callie's shoulders and eased her back toward the table. "It's one of the perks of working here. I can dabble in whichever job I want."

"Is that so? They don't hire people specifically just for one job?" Callie asked.

"Thankfully, I have enough pull around here that they make exceptions for me," Andre grinned. "I guide, I drive, I guard, I make a mean cocktail, and I can rub a sore woman very well," he winked, hands still on her shoulders.

She peered up at him and nodded, swallowing. She wasn't sure why she felt so nervous. Maybe because of the way Mei was looking over. It felt like her new friend were trying to set something up that was less than innocent.

"Disrobe, and lay down on the table," Andre patted the massage table before stepping over to the sink, washing his hands and making a few preparations.

It felt wrong to be taking off her robe in front of anyone but her husband, but also kind of thrilling in a way that she didn't expect. It brought heat to her face. She dropped her towel, now in just her pink bra and undies. She bit her lip, swallowing, and telling herself that it was no different than Andre seeing her in a bikini yesterday. That made it better. Then she climbed onto the table, laid down, and waited.

She had almost completely forgotten about Mei and Darren, only a few feet away. They may as well have been in their own world. When she glanced over, she saw Mei was face down on the table, looking like a small delicate doll. Callie startled to see that she was naked. Only a towel barely covered the curve of her small perky butt.

When Andre turned back around, he snickered slightly. "This is your first massage, isn't it?"

"Why?" Callie stammered, her voice trembling.

"Because you're still in your bra and underwear."

Across the room, Mei giggled. "You're still wearing those? Why am I not surprised?"

Callie blushed. "I didn't know I was supposed to be naked."

Andre was patient. Applying lotion to his large hands. Callie eyed them curiously, wondering just what hands that size were capable of. "Don't worry. If you're not comfortable, you can leave them on," he assured her in his deep thoughtful voice. This eased Callie's mind.

"N-no. If it makes more work for you, I guess I can take them off--" she lay down on her stomach, clumsily reaching behind her for the hooks of her bra.

Andre rested his big palms on her hands. "Shhh, there's no rush." He eased her arms into a relaxed position on the table. "No need to strain yourself. I'll take care of that." He said.

Suddenly, Callie felt his fingers work her bra with expert ease. It unhooked a moment later, the material going slack. Callie lay completely still, listening to the sound of her heart pounding in her ears. There was a sensual way about how Andre slipped Callie's bra straps down her shoulders and removed her undergarment. Callie reflexively laid back down so as not to reveal her breasts to this stranger, but Andre had already moved on.