Cucked in the Tropics Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,291 Followers

She felt his fingers curl around her panties at the hips, and tug them down. Almost reflexively, she raised her butt into the air to help see them off. Then they were slipping down her legs, and Callie realized she had grown wet with just Andre having stepped into the room.

Her whole body stiffened. Would Andre be able to tell? Could he see that? Was he even looking.

"You have a lovely body, Callie," Andre commented, and ran his hands up her back, tracing the contours of her muscles with his thick thumbs.

"Thanks, so do you," she blurted out without realizing what she was saying. Her mind on autopilot like when grocery clerk says "Have a nice day", the immediate automatic response is "Thanks, you too." Only this wasn't some social formality. She had accidentally complimented Andre's body. She was grateful that with her face in the headrest of the table, Andre couldn't see how red she'd grown.

He didn't seem to notice, tracing his fingers over her pale skin. "Very nice curvatures and body shape."

"Is that a good thing?" She asked.

"It is for a number of reasons," he said softly. "Your weight is distributed in ideal ways for movement, here," he placed his hands on her hips. Callie couldn't control the little shiver of excitement that shot through her body. Andre was gripping her hips, and not weakly. There was a firmness to his grip, like he could pull her into him at any moment. "And here," and suddenly he placed his hands on the sides of her chest.

Callie's arms broke out in goose bumps. Andre was caressing the sides of her breasts. And with her big double D's pressed to the table, there was plenty for him to touch along the sides.

He moved on before she could think much of it. "Let me guess, you're a dancer?"

"Well... not for a while," she admitted. "I used to be."

"What a shame," he said as he lotioned his hands and began to rub. Callie stiffened, but only for a moment. Then she sagged in pleasure as Andre dug into the muscles of her back in a deep rubbing motion. "A body like yours was built for steady rhythm and movement."

Was that a flirtation? It felt like a flirtation. But Andre's fingers were hitting all of the exact right places, and as he dug his strong hands across her spine, and out to her hips, she realized it didn't bother her if it was. She practically melted. "Well you're certainly the expert," she moaned softly.

"I have an idea. Let's test it out. We should go dancing," Mei moaned softly from her side of the room, overhearing. Callie could imagine the look of self-satisfaction Mei must have been wearing, hearing Andre make Callie moan.

"There's a club on the other side of the resort," Andre said, holding Callie by the hips and rubbing his thumbs in circular motions above her ass cheeks. His hands were so large, Callie was positive that if he wanted to, if he held her by the hips and reached all the way around her waist, his fingers would meet. "I'll make a reservation for tonight."

"I don't know if I can do that," Callie protested softly. "Jake is back at the room, and he's still burnt and not able to move. I might just order in for us and--"

Andre's hands slid up her back and down her arms. Callie caught sight of them. His big dark fingers moving across her pale skin. The contrasting in colors between them was strangely alluring and hypnotic. Like sampling a foreign dish for the first time.

"If he's being miserable, there's no reason for you to be too," Andre told her in a smooth practical tone of voice.

"June wouldn't want to come anyway," Mei said. "He's not one for those types of scenes. But it's been forever since I've been out. I really want to go. We'll be there," Mei made the decision for both of them.

Callie wasn't really in a position to protest, as Andre worked his hands across her back. She shut her eyes, in absolute heaven. "Okay," she said agreeably. Truth be told, it wouldn't have been hard to sell her on almost anything right now. She was warm, relaxed, and feeling the pleasant sensation of a large strong man, working the tension from her muscles.

"You have quite the stiff back muscles," Andre commented, using his knuckles, and hard finger tips to kneed the sore spots.

"A lot of that comes from the way I walk," Callie admitted.

"On the balls of your feet. I noticed."

"Yeah. It's a habit I had since I was little. I just never outgrew it."

"A lot of it is also from the weight you carry in your chest."

Callie knew what he was driving at. But instead of feeling self-conscious, she was amused. "Is that your way of pointing out my breasts?"

"In the politest way that I can," he slid his hands and down her sides, following the curves of her hips inward to her stomach, then higher to her ribs.

"They get noticed a lot," she admitted, not sure why she was telling him about this.

"I'm sure that they do. They're very large."

Callie licked her lips. That meant that he had noticed them. Why was she getting a thrill from talking about this with him? She was actually enjoying Andre telling her that he noticed her body. It was something that a guilty part of her brain was liking more than the actual massage.

"They're a mixed blessing, I guess. They're heavy... and guys notice them... but that's not always a bad thing, right? I mean, all guys like big boobs."

"Indeed they do," Andre breathed heavily, his fingers rubbed the side of her breasts, and Callie felt a tremble of taboo excitement roll through her. Andre was dangerously close to feeling her tits. For some reason he was playing the professional. But she had seen him with her married friend Mei. Andre was anything but. So why act the gentleman now?

"Do you like big breasts?" The question just sort of fell out of her mouth in a low, husky moan that made Callie sound like a complete hussy. The extreme relaxation had loosed her lips and lowered her inhibitions. There was a steady and pleasant throb between her legs, and she knew she was horny. If she was alone, she would have to touch herself... *need* to touch herself. Being so out of her element had completely isolated her in her own world. Things like her marriage, her husband, her life back home was just a fleeting peripheral.

For several long seconds, Andre didn't answer. He just continued to rub the sides of her boobs, massaging and feeling them. Then he slowly came around the table, lowered his mouth to her ear. "I love... big... white... titties," he said.

The statement was crude, but for some reason, Callie felt a naughty little shiver wrack her body. It was a trigger phrase for her, calling forth a memory from college that she had long ago stashed away and forgotten about. Now it shot forward with amazing vividness. She had been walking to her dorm from her evening shift at the student affairs center, and her path had taken her past a row of poorly maintained homes in not the greatest block in town. A group of young black men-- "thugs" (as her father would call them)-- had been blasting music on the porch and drinking beer. Several of them had called to her, much to her anxiety. A few of them had remarked crudely about her body, and what they'd love to do with it. Callie had blushed and hurried home. But not before she had heard one of the men remark "Look at them big white titties."

Only after she'd gotten home, and was safe and sound in her bedroom, had she realized what a thrill that moment had been. The phrase "big white titties" stayed in the back of her brain. The ghetto slang description of her body held a strange appeal. What might have happened if she had lingered just a little longer? If she had flashed them a smile or a wink? Images of those men chasing her down, grabbing her, and having their way with her in some dark alley crashed to the forefront of her brain. It was every woman's worst nightmare. But alone in her dorm room, that fantasy took on a very different note. A guilty erotic note, that Callie had pleasured herself to, feeling filthy and ashamed of herself as she did it. The phrase "big white titties" echoing in her brain as her mind called forth images of gang members with tattoos and saggy jeans and big black cocks using her for their pleasure all at the same time, like a pack of ravenous dogs feasting on her. That was where her fantasy at begun! The one that she'd shared with Mei-- the one that had so horrified Jake when she confessed it to him. The fantasy of being overpowered while innocently walking home, and dominated by men who wanted her so bad that they just had to reach out and take the object of their desires.

Laying on the massage table, with Andre uttering that same phrase in her ear made her instantly wet in a way that she hadn't felt in a long time. For a full minute, she didn't dare to move, not trusting herself to speak, and definitely not trusting her hands, her face, or her eyes.

She shut her eyes and thought about Jake. She thought about her wedding. She thought about the promise she'd made in front of her entire family to be faithful to him. But with the heat on her cheeks and between her thighs, it felt very very far away. In another world that didn't matter as much as the itch between her legs that definitely needed scratching.

"But I think we need to focus on your hips and butt area," Andre said, standing and starting to move.

Callie wasn't sure how this was going to end. If Andre stood down by her butt to massage it, he'd see how truly wet she was. "O-okay," she whispered the words from trembling lips and parted her legs, deciding that if his fingers should find their way to her wet folds, she'd let it happen without a word of protest.

Instead, Andre came around to her head, and bent forward over her back, running his big palms down her back until he reached her butt.

The heat radiated from the crotch of his pants. She could feel it on her scalp. The weight of his manhood bumped against her head, and she realized how close that giant python was to her face. How easy it would be to reach out and touch it... unzip it... free it from its prison and wrap her lips around it.

"You're going to feel me pushing, and you might feel some pops in your spine. Don't be alarmed."

"Okay," she repeated. In truth, he could have said anything to her, for how unfocused her thoughts were.

Andre gripped her ass in his big strong hands. They were huge enough to easily palm each fleshy globe of her ass cheeks. Then he drove the heels of his palms into her upper butt and pushed.

Callie felt her spine loosen, stretch, and pop in a few places. The sensation was instantly dazzling. "Ohhhh yes," she moaned, not realizing how sexual her voice had grown.

When he was finally finished with his rub down, Callie felt like a different woman.

She sat up, completely forgetting that Andre was in the room... or that she was naked... until their eyes met, and then Andre's eyes wandered down over her body. She was standing fully naked in front of the man. Her breasts on display, her pink nipples were hard as stone. Her bare shaved pussy was wet... out in the open for the taking. For a second, all she could do was stare, breathing softly. For a woman who had been so mortified of being seen naked with her husband only a few days ago, she was surprisingly okay with what was happening right now. Andre's eyes openly roamed over her body and something passed between them. Something silent and dangerous.

Then he smirked slightly and handed her robe to her. Callie still made no effort to cover herself. She draped the robe over her shoulders and eventually closed it, not sure what was happening, but not daring to break the moment first.

"Thanks boys," Mei cooed as she clambered off the table beside them. "So what time are we going dancing?"

Andre didn't leave any room for debate or discussion. "Six o'clock, we'll meet for drinks. Then we'll go over." He told them where to meet him.

Both girls found themselves nodding, like they were in a trance. "Okay Andre."

"What do you ladies have going on for the rest of the day?" Andre asked as Darren cleaned up the room.

Callie looked uncertain. "I was maybe going to go back to the room and spend some time with my husband," she didn't intend to sound as disappointed by the idea as she did. It just came out sounding that way.

"You know, Andre," Mei said with a spreading smile that made Callie uneasy. The glint of mischief was back. "If we're going dancing, Callie might need a good dress for the occasion. Would you mind taking her shopping?"

Callie stiffened, slightly nervous, feeling like she was treading into dangerous territory. "It's no big deal. I can go shopping by myself. I don't want to be a bother."

Andre smiled confidently. "I told you, this city is very dangerous for tourists. I'll take you to a few good places." He faced Callie, looking down at her like a god atop a mountain. "Go get dressed, and I'll pull the car around."

"Okay," Callie found herself exhaling the words.

She didn't remember returning to the dressing room. She was in such a fog. Between the massage, the way Andre had touched her, the way her body had responded, and the change in plans for both the evening and the afternoon, she felt like the ground was falling out beneath her.

She sashayed her hips as she pulled her bouncy white miniskirt back up her legs. The movement alone sent pleasant bolts of lightning up and down her inner thighs. Like a sailor who's been on a boat, and can still feel the movement of the ocean, even after returning to dry land, so too could Callie feel Andre's big strong hands on her body, still roaming and rubbing. Especially the way they'd found their way to the sides of her breasts and freely explored her tits.

How easy it might have been to bow her back and lean upright until her chest came into view. She could present her boobs to Andre, and she had no doubts that he'd move those big hands onto them, for a less innocent 'massage'.

"I love... big... white... titties," his hot breath was still in her ear.

Suddenly Callie had the image of herself back in the massage room. Only Mei and Darren weren't there. It would just be her and Andre. She imagined those big dark hands on her porcelain white skin. The contrasting colors of their complexions as he fondled her chest. The way her pink nipples would be pinched between those thick meaty fingers.

"Look at them big white titties," his voice again, but not as soothing. Much rougher, like he'd sounded when he fucked Mei.

"They're yours, Andre," Callie's voice, sounding far away and dream like. "Suck them." Begging and pleading. She would reach up and release his throbbing member, and then she'd--

Callie's legs went weak. She sat down on the bench and leaned back against the wall. She knew it was wrong, but she needed to relieve the tension, and she needed it right now. She spread her legs, her heart was pounding in her head at the taboo she was about to commit, right here in a public changing stall. She licked her lips as she ran her hand over one of her breasts. The sensation made her shiver. Every part of her body felt sensitive. Every nerve awake and alert.

As Callie's hand ventured down beneath her miniskirt, she eyed the changing room door. She bit her lip, and impulsively reached out to undo the latch. The door was now unlocked. Though she was sure nobody would walk in without knocking... if say, Andre decided he was also worked up... if he decided he needed to take her right here and now in this room. To shove her against a wall, to grope her "big white titties", to slap her ass, and to force his giant black cock into her little white married pussy... then she most certainly didn't want a locked door in his way.

"Oh... yessss," she purred softly, one hand rubbing along her wetness, while the other crushed one of her breasts, pulling it up toward her mouth until she was able to flick her tongue in circles around her pink areola.

She was soaked. Dripping around her fingers. Her hips bucked off the bench in a quick little spasm, seeking out something more satisfying than her teasing fingers.

"Oh god. Oh my god," she grunted softly. Her fingers spun in little circles around her clit. She had never needed to cum so badly in her life. The spasms in her hips were coming constantly now. Her hips lifting off the bench, humping blindly at the air in front of her.

She thought of Andre's breath. His words. "Big... white... titties."

"Ah... yes... ah... yes," she grunted. She needed more than just her fingers in this moment. More than just Jake. More than just her imagination. She needed to be ravished like an animal.

"Fuck me," she begged softly to empty air. "Fuck me," her breath was ragged.

Then all at once, a harsh knock at the door snatched the fantasy away with the sudden onset of startled panic. "Callie, your ride is out front," Mei's voice calling through the door.

The fantasy of someone coming into the changing room and taking her was ripped away with the reality of what was happening-- she was fingering herself in public! And that reality had very real shame and embarrassment. No matter how old you got, getting caught with your pants down had way of immediately taking you out of the moment and crashing down into a world of horror and humiliation.

"Oh my god, I'll be right there," Callie hurried to collect her clothes and gather her things. The heat was back in her face. Her pussy throbbed in protest over the orgasm it was deprived. But she was too ashamed to continue. The moment was gone.

"Have fun, you two," Mei sang out teasingly.

Callie was too embarrassed already to even notice. She searched her items but could not, for the life of her, find her panties or her bra. Hell, she was so out of sorts, she didn't even remember when she'd had them last. She couldn't stall any longer. Andre was waiting. She couldn't keep him waiting. She grabbed up her halter and squeezed her body into it without her bra. The material was just firm and stretchy enough to hold her tits well enough into place, even if her nipples stood out. Callie didn't relish the thought of going out in public without panties on underneath her miniskirt. But as long as it wasn't a breezy day, it shouldn't be a problem. And the thought of Andre growing suspicious of what was taking her so long in the changing room seemed far more embarrassing than going out in public without a bra or panties. She took a moment to inspect herself in the mirror. She couldn't even tell. Well... she could. But that was just her guilty mind at work. Surely nobody else would be able to tell, right?

Her eyes traveled over her reflection. She fixed her hair, tossing it back and straightening it with more thought that she ought to give. She stood in profile, puffed out her chest, and stuck out her butt. The skirt bounced and played around her hips and ass like it did when she was a sophomore cheerleader. Her heart was still beating away. But she looked good. The real question was, why did she care? Andre wasn't her husband.

Regardless, she spent several more seconds making necessary adjustments to her attire, to her body, to her hair, and her general appearance.

Enough. She'd wasted enough time already. With her heart still pounding like a jackhammer, she grabbed up the last of her things and hurried from the room. She would be going into town with Andre, without her panties, and she would just have to be okay with that.

*** To be continued... ***

Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,291 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Cucking the Snowbound Couple Hot stranger gets snowed in with a honeymooning couple.in Loving Wives
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
More Stories