Cucked in the Tropics Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"S-sorry," she said with a timid smile and withdrew her hand from Andre's cock. Even without her touch, his bulge was outlined considerably. She looked away before she could dwell on it further.

"You're probably wondering what that was all about," Andre said.

"Well I figured it's not really my place to--"

"I'm sure you Americans hear the rumors that the cartels own the resorts down here."

Callie blushed, remembering Jake for the first time in what felt like years-- the way he'd kidded around about the looming specters of the "Cartel".

"It's all true. The cartel has their hands in many things, including the resort. It's not the most proud business. But it's the only way to earn an actual living down here. But we try to make things as safe as possible for tourists. That's my job at the resort."

"I don't need to know these things," she assured. She wasn't sure why, but she was oddly comforted by this explanation. She believed him.

"But I felt compelled to explain."

"Thank you," she said. She had a million questions, but decided it best to dismiss them. It wasn't her place to know. He'd kept her safe, and that was all that mattered.

***

Callie wasn't sure she was in a shopping mood. But they'd come this far. And after her brush with death, she was feeling oddly light... a little giddy almost.

"This is definitely above and beyond the kind of place I'd normally shop," Callie said, looking around. Her eyes were filled with wonder. The ceilings were vaulted, and the room well lit. The dresses displayed were unique, designer, one of a kind. The clientele were well dressed, looking like supermodels, and even the salesmen and tailors wore suits. This was the sort of place that Callie could picture a Kardashian shopping at.

Andre walked with her, relishing in her shock. A cocky look of "welcome to the good life" was written all over his face. She'd be put off by the smugness of it... if he wasn't so right. Just being here made her forget all about the dangerous parts of the city. She felt very pampered.

"They definitely don't have dresses like these at Kohls," Callie remarked, eyeing the displays. She walked up to a bright red dress and glanced at the price tag. She gasped, and immediately yanked her hand away from the dress, like it might wither beneath her simple touch, and she'd be forced to buy it.

"Want to try it on?" Andre asked her.

"Oh gosh, I shouldn't even look at it. It's so far out of my price range, why give myself the temptation? I better find something that better reflects what I'm worth," she laughed lightly.

Andre didn't miss a beat. He reached over her and grabbed the dress from the rack. "This is only a fraction of what you're worth, baby girl," he thrust the dress into her hands. "You try on anything here that you want. And don't worry about what you can't afford. You're not paying for any of it."

Callie eyes widened. "What? I'm not?"

"No. I brought you here. It's on me."

"Oh no... I couldn't accept that. Seriously," Callie stammered. "I appreciate that, but asking you to buy me clothes-- any clothes-- let alone ones so expensive... that's asking too much."

"Don't worry about money," Andre assured her with a cool look in his eye. His expression determined.

"I'm not saying that's asking too much of you. That's asking too much of anybody and..."

Andre cut her off by resting one thick dark finger to her lips. "You're coming out dancing with me tonight. I want to see you in something that's going to make all the heads turn. Understand."

Callie fell silent. She couldn't argue. Andre's eyes were too firm and authoritative. He wasn't suggesting. He wasn't asking. He was *telling* her. And for some reason, she quivered under that unwavering stare. "Okay," she said softly and obediently. She walked around the room for a few minutes, feeling lost. This was a whole new world that was opening up to her, and she had no sense of direction. Finally, she turned back to Andre. "What... what do you think would look good?"

Andre grinned as he led her throughout the store, picking out the things that he wanted her to wear.

***

Callie found herself outside of the changing rooms with an armload of selections-- most of which had been picked out by Andre, himself. It was a little thrilling, she had to admit, dressing in outfits that this man had decided for her. And while all of it was considered "sexy", none of it was some cheap skanky bedroom attire, like Jake would surely pick out if she'd given him the freedom to dress her. Andre had selected real dresses, skirts, shoes, and a few accessories. Items that made Callie feel like a celebrity just to handle. Did she even have any business wearing such things? She was about to find out.

The inside of the dressing room was large-- larger than the ones back home at Target and Kohls. A comfortable chair, a padded bench, a wall of mirrors, and a small vanity. Callie felt her heart pounding. "I've never worn anything like this before," she said, glancing doubtfully at her arm load of clothes.

"You'll be a natural, baby girl," Andre encouraged her.

"I mean, I don't even know if I'll put them on correctly," she said. She lingered at the doorframe, chewing her lip, hesitating to cross the threshold. There was a very obvious reason that she was. There was a thought in her mind that she was debating. When she found the strength to say it out loud, it sounded very timid and young. "Could you come in with me... and make sure I'm putting things on right?"

She could hardly believe her own ears. She didn't even ask Jake to join her in the changing rooms. Of course, she could chalk that up to her impulsiveness. If Jake was in a booth with her, they'd inevitably have sex. And with that, came the fear that they'd get caught or arrested, and face the embarrassment of multiple strangers looking at her, judging her as a slut.

Before she could consider the weight of what she had asked, Andre rested his hand in her back and stepped into the changing room with her, shutting the door behind them. He took a seat in a nearby chair while Callie stood, trembling slightly in front of the mirror.

What am I doing? she wondered to herself. But then she licked her lips and retrieved the red dress first, eyeing it up. It was short, mid-thigh, and tight, with silk and lace in certain key spots.

Breathing heavily, she untied the straps of her halter, feeling Andre's eyes on her the whole time. He rested his chin in the crook of his thumb and index finger, in a thoughtful gesture. His expression was neutral, but there was a firm look of expectation in his unwavering stare. A king expecting to be entertained by a servant.

Callie had never felt such a spotlight on her-- such an expectation to perform. Whenever she undressed in front of Jake, he would leer with a gleeful grin on his face that reminded Callie of a mindless happy puppy. Andre was firm, in control of himself... mature... in command, even without using any words.

With Andre's silence, came a sexual tension that she'd never felt before. Like he was giving her instructions with his mind, and she could feel them in the air.

She turned away as she peeled her halter away from her chest, all the while she could see Andre's eyes on her in the mirror. She blinked, composed herself, then turned back around to face him. Her breasts exposed to him. But somehow this was different than after the massage. This couldn't be passed off as an accident. And unlike the massage, he absolutely didn't need to be in here.

They stared at each other for a long time, eyes burning through each other. Finally, Callie bent forward and slid her miniskirt down her hips. It dropped to the floor and she stood full and naked in front of Andre. Her eyes went his crotch, and she saw the stirrings of his cock waking up-- spurred on by the sight of her fully nude form. But he didn't move, only sat motionless and watched.

Her hands were shaking, but kept her composure as she stepped into the red dress and slid it up her waist. She had to sashay her hips a little to squeeze into it. But it eventually fell into place and snugged her body tight. The hem line stopped near the top of her thighs, showing a lot of leg. She eyed herself in the mirror, turning and glimpsing her butt. It was skin tight on her ass, and against her tits, her body forming a perfect 'S'. Callie had never considered that she had such an hour-glass body until she saw herself packed into the dress. It fit her in all the right ways. The cleavage was low, threatening to spill her boobs from her top if she so much as breathed wrong. She felt... sexy... dangerous. No wonder all those girls in James Bond movies dressed like this. Her body was a weapon in this outfit.

Callie ran her hands down over her tummy, wishing it was just a little flatter, but the dress even flattered that. It was definitely not the sort of thing she'd wear back home. Too risqué-- too showy. People in town would talk if they saw her body packed into it. She felt like... she wasn't sure what she felt like. But she knew this was the sort of outfit that would attract the glances of any and all men... and it didn't matter who they were, she could have her pick of any of them.

When she faced Andre again, she gave him a nervous little spin and a self conscious smile. She didn't ask what he thought. Instead she merely asked "Do you like it?" Her voice was soft... slightly husky.

"Mmm... sexy as fuck," he said in his deep purring voice.

Callie stepped closer so he could see better. She turned slowly, highlighting her ass, and adjusting the straps of the top. Her boobs mashed together. Her cleavage seemed to go on for days.

The compliment made her smile, but the real reward was seeing the bulge in his pants continue to grow and swell. There was absolutely no denying it. Andre was hard. His giant manhood was outlined perfectly through the leg of his pants. It seemed to go forever. If he got much bigger, the bulbous head would touch his knee. Callie flushed with excitement to know that boner was caused by her. Mei wasn't here. Andre had the urge to fuck... and she was the only reason why.

Callie unzipped herself slowly, taking a deep breath. She swung her hips from side to side like a clock pendulum as she pushed the dress down. She could feel Andre following the slow sensual movement with his eyes. She smiled to herself knowing full well that she was teasing Andre. She'd made it a point to bend forward as she stepped out of it, showing off her ass and a glimpse of her pussy. Callie knew that she was wet, even without having to feel. And she was rewarded by the sight of him squirming in his seat, readjusting his body around his giant boner.

Then she moved onto the next outfit. She was starting to feel more emboldened. There was much hesitance. Andre had picked out a white dress for her. It was skin tight, like the last one, short. It didn't sport any cleavage. A single strap over one shoulder covered most of her chest, but the outline of her breasts was perfect and full. She even tried on several pairs of heels with it. Finally satisfied, she stood before Andre again. She swung her hips from side to side and lowered her body like she was dancing.

"Think I can dance in this?" She asked, running her hands up through her hair, then letting it drop down her shoulders as she moved.

"Baby, your body can make anything look sexy."

Callie smiled. "But how about this one?" she spun in a slow twirl.

"Mmmm, I like white," Andre said. His voice was a low rumble, like the distant thunder of an impending storm. Callie suspected there was more danger in that voice than any storm, however.

"I bet you do." Her voice was soft, submissive.

Andre had also selected several bikinis that she tried on with her newfound sexy confidence. She even left her heels on as she did so, feeling a little naughty-- like some skank in a rap video, shaking her booty as champagne bottles burst around her. Andre's pick had been simple basic colors, insisting that patterns distracted the eye from the things he wanted to see-- like her body.

One was a white string bikini. It was more revealing than any she'd owned before. Two white triangles held together by a string covered her boobs like little flags. The bottom wasn't quite a thong, but it disappeared between her ass as it reached her thighs. The second swimsuit was a black one. The straps of the bottom sat high on her hips, while the cut of the front came dangerously close to revealing her shaved mound. The top tied together in an unconventional way that revealed the pale bottoms of her big round boobs. Again, it was vastly different than her usual style, but she felt strangely sexy in it.

Her big porcelain breasts protruded from the top-- the under boob exposed to Andre's gaze. She knew he liked it from the way his eyes traveled over her body.

"I like black," she smiled slightly, after appraising herself in it. She knew the double meaning of the suggestion. A harmless flirtation, right? And when she saw Andre shift again in his chair, she could actually make out the pulsing throbs of his dick. His expression appeared slightly pained.

Callie felt suddenly bad for him. She'd been teasing him. Ever since this morning during the massage, this man's mind and body had been craving sexual satisfaction, and now here she was, showing her body to him in ways that only fueled that desire. She felt incredibly cruel. His attention had driven her on. She liked it. But now she needed to stop being so heartless.

Andre saw where she was looking-- right at his cock. When their eyes met, her brow pinched sympathetically. "That looks painful," she said in an unsteady voice.

"It likes what it sees. And it'll certainly blow off some steam later." Andre said.

"You can take it out if you want," the words called forth from deep within her, like a long built up pressure letting off. "I don't mind if you let off that steam right now."

Andre's eyes were still on hers, even as his hand went to his lap and unzipped himself. He didn't question it at all. Not a word of protest to her suggestion. Callie swallowed, watching as Andre reached into his pants, adjusting himself several times, before his manhood finally emerged.

Callie was stunned. It was even bigger than she remembered, when she had seen Mei enjoying it. To think she had been touching that thing only recently, on the walk through the bad part of town. It nearly fell across his lap under its own weight.

Andre wrapped his hand around it, staring straight at her. He began to take long slow strokes, his eyes greedily drinking her in.

Callie licked her lips, watching. She was mesmerized by it. She felt like this was all some slow motion dream. Here she was, a married woman, on her honeymoon, alone in a public dressing room with a dangerous black stranger, encouraging him to stroke himself to her. It seemed so impossible that every element of reality was blurry and distant. Her home town was awash in fog, the disappointed expressions of her parents were faded like over-exposed film. She could hardly remember her husband's name. And the fact that she and Andre were in public felt impossible-- because she *knew* that there'd be no interruptions. All life beyond this changing room door had ceased, and it would not resume again until they stepped out of it.

"That is the biggest cock I've ever seen in my life," Callie said, entranced, watching Andre's enormous black fist gliding along its veiny throbbing length.

"Biggest, *blackest* cock," Andre corrected her. His eyes on her body were intense... boring into her soul with that same burning animal lust that had been in them when he fucked Mei. "Say it," he ordered her.

Callie complied without a second thought. "That is the biggest, blackest cock I've ever seen in little white life," she emphasized each word slowly.

"Yeah it is baby. Now show me those big tits," Andre instructed her.

"Big *white* titties," Callie said, her tone soft and lusty. She reached up and undid her bikini top. "Say it," she told him.

Andre repeated it. "Let me see them big white titties." He was gripping his cock so tightly that a drop of precum formed at the head like a drop of dew.

Those words coming from Andre's mouth sent shivers through Callie's body. She had to resist the overwhelming impulse to take him right then and there. But she held back, even as her top fell away and Andre stared straight at her plump white boobs. She did still have a husband... even if Callie could barely remember his name and struggled to picture his face. The lust and sexual tension in the room was so dense that it clouded out the sane world beyond. And she knew that the moment she gave the world, Andre would fuck her like the true animal that he was. For the sake of her conscience, she had to do everything in her power to resist that impulse. Because unless they touched each other... was this really cheating?

Probably, but Callie knew she could somehow use some mental gymnastics to convince herself that she wasn't. That this was all just like looking at porn, and nothing more. Watching porn wasn't cheating. So how was merely looking at Andre any worse? And porn could be downloaded-- kept forever. She'd never see Andre again after this trip was over. So ultimately this whole moment would just become a fading memory as her marriage continued on into the future. Was this really that bad?

Callie cupped her breasts out to him, giving them a squeeze. Her pink nipples were at full attention, and she gave them a little twist, a soft moan escaping her lips.

Andre's pace quickened. His hand making the long, long, *long* journey along his length, then back again. She couldn't see his balls-- still in his pants-- but she imagined they were huge and heavy with his instinctive desire to spread his seed.

"Do you like big black cock?" Andre teased the words as he stroked.

Callie wasn't sure how to answer. Her cheeks reddening. "I-- I never saw one before yours," she told the truth.

"Is your husband this big?" Andre asked. The mention of her husband brought Jake that much more into focus. Along with slight feelings of guilt that peeked through the veil of her own selfish lust. But it was no accident. Andre had brought him up intentionally. A slight cruel smile graced his face. What kind of game was he playing?

Callie felt the redness and shame on her face like a mask. But it wasn't enough to stop. "No. He's big, but he's not like yours." She tried to sugar coat it, for the sake of not saying anything bad about her husband. She did still think Jake's five inches was a decent size.

But Andre wanted to press the matter. "How big?" Andre continued to pump in a fist so big and strong, he could probably crush granite in his grip.

Callie held her hands apart at around five inches. Andre moved his hand, showing how big that was in relation to his own cock. Andre was well over double that. It dawned on Callie that Jake really wasn't very big at all.

She met Andre's face and he knew what she was thinking, because she said her thoughts out loud. "I guess he's not very big."

Andre shook his head slowly. Forced sympathy in his eyes. It wasn't enough for him to stop stroking. Nor was it enough to make Callie get dressed.

She leaned forward, running her hands over herself as she let her breasts hang. She shook them softly, tantalizing Andre.

His pumping increased. His fist becoming a steady blur. She followed it with her eyes. Andre's breathing was hard and heavy. His expression focused and intense. He didn't look dumbfounded, like Jake often did when he was on the verge of orgasm. Jake would get a look on his face like he was having a stroke. Andre, on the other hand, looked fierce-- ready for battle. Like he was on the verge of losing all self-control, and just grabbing her and taking her rough and hard, pounding her, making her his bitch. And if he did... Callie wouldn't stop him.