Cucked in the Tropics Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are these... big white titties... making your big black cock hard...?" Callie whispered the words in a trembling, uncertain voice. She had never said such things before, the sentence like another language. Her own little quiver rolled through her body. Her skin broke out in goosebumps.

"I want to cover them giant fat white tits with my cum," Andre was grunting. His breath came out like snarls.

His words were throwing Callie. She'd never heard someone talk about her body like that. "Mmmm... do it..." Callie moaned, pinching her nipples, massaging her chest. "Show me what that big black cock can do..."

"Squeeze those milk makers together," Andre ordered her.

Callie did. Panting just as hard as Andre was in anticipation as she watched.

His hips gave a lurching spasm and lifted off the chair. He was going to go off any moment. Callie stayed a safe distance back. Any closer, and she feared they'd both act on their impulses in an irreversible way.

Andre moaned, bit his lip. His eyes stayed on her in razor sharp focus. "Do it," Callie whispered. "Please... cum for me," she instinctively uttered the words.

"Fuck baby," Andre grunted. His hips lifted off of the chair one final time.

"Yesssss," Callie hissed and held her boobs out.

The first rope of cum burst forth from the thick tip of his cock, arcing clear across the changing room and landing on Callie's bare foot. It was a warm thick glob.

"Oh my god!" Callie yelped out in surprise. She was anticipating an orgasm, but she hadn't really prepared herself mentally for what was to come.

"Fuck," Andre grunted again, and another rope followed the first, this one thicker and juicier. Another came after that, and another and another, in rapid fire now.

Each time he shot, Callie let out another yelp of surprise, and another high pitched "Oh my god!" She was saying it so rapidly that it was almost comical.

Andre's orgasm seemed to go on forever. Rope after rope bursting from his cock, and landing on the floor so steadily that they seemed to blend into an unbroken stream of white that ran heavily as his balls emptied themselves on the floor.

When he was finished, he lay back, gasping. An enormous mess of seed was on the floor between him and Callie. Some had landed on her bare feet, and even more was running down Andre's shaft and on his pants.

There was an impossible amount that Callie didn't think men could even produce. Certainly it was vastly different than the little white dribbles that Jake's orgasms yielded. The way Andre's head just burst forth, shot out in a torrent of gushes. This was seed that wanted to be spread and was determined to reach its goal.

Without a second thought as to what she was doing, Callie dropped into a squat and retrieved a bundle of tissues from her purse. She didn't utter a word as she knelt and cleaned up the mess that Andre made all over the floor.

He regarded her like a statue in the chair, his cock softening in his lap, not making a single move to get up or help. She didn't want him to. She collected the sperm from the ground in a wadded up bundle. Then she produced a fresh tissue and ran her hands along the insides of Andre's thighs, wiping up the cum from his pants. Then she turned her attention to the thick drops that ran down his shaft, reminding her of sugary glaze on a pastry. She held his cock with one hand and cleaned and wiped his length down with the other.

Andre looked at her like a king being pampered. Part of Callie was turned on by his expectation that she would do it for him, although she had no clue why. Instinct, maybe? For some reason she felt that it was... her place to clean him up. To service him. There was absolutely no sound rationale for such a thought. But it was what her body told her. And so she did.

When he was satisfied that she'd cleaned him up properly, he tucked his deflated snake back into his pants. Callie dressed back in her halter, and her miniskirt, although this time she let the elastic of her waistband ride a little higher on her hips. Just enough to show some more leg. Then she gathered up the collection of dresses, shoes, swim suits, and jewelry that Andre had offered to pay for.

They didn't say a word as they stood side by side in line and he paid for it. They walked back to the car in equal silence, Andre's hand resting on her ass, even though there was no longer any wind. Callie let him. And when they crossed through the rough part of town, Callie once again slid her hand down the front of Andre's pants, even though there was nobody in sight. His cock was warm to the touch.

By the time Andre dropped her off back at the resort, Callie needed to say something. To answer one of the million questions that had flooded her brain on the drive back.

But strangely, the only one that floated to the surface and escaped her lips was "W-which dress should I wear tonight?"

Andre's voice was even and firm. "You know which dress I want to see you in."

The words echoed in her mind as she walked on unsteady legs back toward the hotel. Callie looked back one last time over her shoulder at Andre... just to see if he was looking.

It wasn't until she stopped just outside of the honeymoon suite, that reality broke through the fog of lust, and she could see the events of the day as a married woman on her honeymoon. She had gone to town with a man she barely knew, touched his body, let him kiss her, changed in front of him, revealed her body to him, and encouraged him to jerk off to her. The guilt that washed over her was overwhelming. How could she even look at Jake without the guilt showing in her eyes? She would need to avoid him... avoid the scrutiny. Thankfully, their trip out to the club was only a few hours away. She could hide it all until then. She had to.

***

Callie risked a glance out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. Jake had finished putting aloe on his sunburn, and had settled back onto the bed for more TV.

"I'm meeting June in an hour for drinks," Jake looked over and smiled at her.

Callie's throat felt incredibly dry. Why was she so nervous? She hadn't *actually* done anything. She'd only touched Andre out of necessity-- to trick the cartel so they didn't take her and throw her into sex trafficking. If that wasn't a free pass, she didn't know what was. And the thing in the dressing room... they'd only looked. They hadn't touched each other. That didn't count. That wasn't cheating. Just blowing off steam in the most plutonic way possible. If anything, they'd both handled that very maturely. They had wanted to cheat, but they hadn't. And the situation called for them to take an extreme measure to protect Callie's vows. She'd behaved in the best way possible in order to stay true to her husband. Right?

And tonight... that was nothing. They were just getting together for drinks and dancing. If anything, tonight would be far more innocent than today had been. There'd be people around. Mei would be there. It would all be plutonic. Callie could control herself in public. And if worst came to worst, she could tell Andre that they needed to distance themselves, and just stay friends.

Telling herself that helped with the guilt. She managed a smile and quick nod of approval that Jake would be hanging out with June. That was good. He wouldn't be here all night wondering what Callie was doing....Not that she'd be doing anything more than what she told him! They were going dancing and nothing more, dammit.

Callie returned to the bathroom and appraised her new outfits. Then she reached for the white dress that Andre had bought her. The red was sexier, but Andre liked her more in the white one. And she didn't want to disappoint him.

*** To be continued... ***

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cucking the Snowbound Couple Hot stranger gets snowed in with a honeymooning couple.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories