Cucked in Vegas Pt. 01

Story Info
James and Lana cuck me in Vegas, first part.
3.3k words
3.85
28.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biaxial
Biaxial
88 Followers

Our Friend James Cucked Me in Vegas

Note: This story contains elements of cuckoldry, face fucking, creampie eating and humiliation. If those topics do not interest you, please pick another story to read, there are tens of thousands of them on this site.

My wife and I headed to Las Vegas for a week of hacker conventions. She was gonna be bored for a lot of the convention for sure, I'm pretty sure the only reason she'd agreed to come was because I was meeting our mutual friend James. There'd always been an attraction there between the two of them, Lana and I had dated in college for a while, and after we split up (I think...) she hooked up with James for a one-night stand. We'd all group texted and flirted off and on over the years, but this was the first time we'd be all together in person since college.

Making the preparations for the trip, we decided to get one room with two beds to save money and maybe allow for a little sexy time after the hectic days of the convention. Leading up to the trip Lana, James and I flirted in the group text, talking about 'spit roasting' her, getting a third guy in on the action so we could make her 'airtight'. Lana and I were also texting with him individually. He couldn't wrap his head around why I'd 'let' him fuck my wife, we'd told him that Lana had been cuckolding me since our early college days, she calls the shots on who she fucks. Still, I'm not sure that he took either one of us seriously. Or if he did, would he join us in bed or make a move on his own?

It was a lot of fun and Lana and I did quite a bit of role play fucking leading up to the trip. I'm sure James jerked off to Lana more than once, she's a beautiful piece of ass, even after all these years. I wasn't sure that James would take any action but thinking about him getting with Lana and us fucking her together occupied a lot of my free time.

We got to Vegas around 10pm on Monday night and checked into the hotel, James joined us soon after that. We all dropped our crap and headed down to get something to eat.

James had joked in the group text that he'd call Lana his girlfriend for the duration of the trip. When we left the room, Lana and James were out the door first while I checked to make sure the lights were off... and to give them a minute.... As I joined them in the hallway on the long walk to the elevator, James grabbed Lana's hand and drew her nearer to him and she tilted her head into his shoulder. I smiled and my pecker started to chub up immediately. Maybe he would make a move after all! Things were looking up!

After dinner we decided to head out to one of the casino bars and got a few drinks. We sat at the bar with Lana in between us and ordered. They were starting to catch up and a certain point she turned in her stool to face him almost directly, they were laughing, and I was already getting that third wheel feeling I'd had before when Lana settled on a conquest for the evening. I finished my drink and stood up to leave. I kissed Lana and told her I was beat from the trip and wanted to go lay down. They called me a "Pussy!" in unison and then said "Jinx!" I went up to the room, satisfied that we'd be having a great week in Vegas! I showered and laid down on one of the queen beds, only intending to rest for a bit. If she was going to fuck him I didn't want to miss a thing! The second time the phone almost hit me in the face, I put it down and fell fast asleep.

I woke later that evening to pee, the bright lights of the Vegas night streaming into our room. I looked for Lana but didn't see her. I stood up and walked over to close the curtains and that's when I noticed them in James' bed! And then I smelled the sex in the room!

They'd obviously fucked like bunnies in the bed right next to me while I slept, I was so proud of my wife for another conquest and James for stepping up and fucking my wife. My hardon led the way to the bathroom and I did my business and went back to bed. I resisted the urge to rub one out and went to sleep dreaming of the threesomes we'd have that week. It took quite a while to fall asleep....

The next time I woke up it was to the sound of the shower running. The bed next to me was empty. I remembered that James had said he was looking forward to taking a shower with Lana... Seemed oddly specific at the time. I peeked into the bathroom and saw their silhouette in the shower curtain, they were facing each other, kissing and soaping each other up. Walking into the bathroom to pee, I said "Starting without me again I see!" They laughed and Lana said, "You snooze you lose sucker!" I jumped in the shower and James jumped out, I knew he wasn't comfortable with any man-to-man action but I didn't think he'd be that jumpy! Maybe we wouldn't get a chance to DP Lana after all.

I kissed Lana and we smiled at each other, I began to pinch her nipples in the guise of washing them... same with her labia, kissing her the whole time. As James left the bathroom, I asked her how she was feeling, she let me know that it hadn't been weird with him at the bar, once they started to catch up it'd been like old times. She was very comfortable with the PDAs and the attention she was getting from him, any trace of concern about how he might feel about her, and this weird situation drifted away. When he started to finger her at the bar, she convinced him to go back to the room. When James had enquired about me, she'd assured him I'd be out cold, and even if I wasn't, he could have her all to himself that night by prior arrangement.

I asked her how it was fucking him. "Great!" she practically squealed, "I can't wait to do it again!"

She soaped up my pecker and started to pull on it, I was already so worked up I knew I'd probably come in seconds, I backed away and she laughed. She knew my dick better than I did. Stepping out to dry her hair, she looked back at me and said, "Hurry up, the day is young!" I finished quickly and joined them in the room with the towel wrapped around my waist. James was putting his clothes on and looked over at me. "Still getting tattoos I see, what's that one on your hip" he said pointing to the cuckold tattoo. It's a male symbol (circle with an arrow pointing up and to the right) and a female symbol (circle with a lower-case upside down 't' coming from the bottom. What makes it a cuckold's tattoo is the additional male symbol intertwined with both, but the arrow points down and away from the first male symbol.

I told him that the pointing down male symbol represents me, the beta male, and that the pointing up male symbol represents the Alpha male, the one that gets invited into our marriage to pleasure my wife, in this case, him. He shook his head, "I don't get it, don't get me wrong it was great to make love to Lana last night and I hope to do it again and again, but I just don't get it....", his voice trailing off. I find this topic difficult to explain every time, no matter how many times I've had it with one of Lana's bulls. I went with the massage analogy. I said "You know I could give Lana a massage, I'd try to do a good job, remember what felt good when I got a professional massage. She'd probably say it felt good, but we both know I can't hold a candle to a professional masseuse". I went on to explain that with sex, it was the same. I could probably make her feel good, even make her cum, but owing to my health problems and penis size, I was never going to be the one that could make her cum really hard. That's where her bulls come in, like you are now. A strong, virile male that can fuck her like I can't, make her cum like I can't.

"Ok, I guess..." he said. "But what do you get out of it?" he continued. "I get to see her happy, cumming hard on a bull's dick, her pussy dripping blissfully afterwards. I get to see her as my own personal porn star, watching my wife get her fuck on with abandon. And at the end of the night, she is mine again and I get to reclaim her, and we are closer for it."

"I guess that makes some weird kind of sense. Do you get to fuck other women, or guys because I know you said that you're bi?". I explained our arrangement, I had no desire to fuck other women and I that if it pleased Lana and the bull was willing, I'd do whatever the bull required. "Well, I don't need anything from you Mike, that's for sure! Lana is plenty!"

"Why have the tattoo visible?" he asked. "To let bulls and Alpha males like yourself know that we are up for a conversation about sharing my lovely wife" I let him know. He asked if it worked, and I related to him that Lana had picked several bulls this way, mostly while we were on various vacations. He asked if I'd serviced any of the bulls, I was happy to tell him that I'd had the honor of fluffing, cleaning, and helping insert hard cocks into about half the bulls she'd been with. He reminded me again that he personally wasn't in need of any of that.

Lana had been sitting quietly in the corner, playing with her clit and pinching her nipples this whole time. I looked back at James and asked if he'd had the chance to fuck Lana's face last night, he blushed a little and said no, she'd sucked it a bit, but they were both too anxious to fuck. Lana and I had discussed a little ice breaker idea while were getting ready for the trip. I decided to get things started this morning with that, with a wicked grin I asked Lana to come over and get into position to get face fucked. She walked over and knelt before me, her head against the wall and opened wide. I leaned in and shoved my balls in her mouth, she tried desperately to get both in, but only one fit at a time, I'd been cursed with a set of man size balls and a small dick. She began to nuzzle my groin and lifted her hands above her head like a good little slut.

I could tell James was getting excited by this as he was adjusting his pants and staring hard at Lana's ministrations. I grabbed her wrists with one hand and pulled them tight over her head, I leaned back enough to get my cock lined up with her mouth and she took almost all of it on the first go, one benefit of being on the small side. On my second thrust I had it buried all the way. James was spell bound. I held her hands with one hand and her head in place with the other and began to slow fuck that beautiful mouth. This is by far my favorite activity with Lana, although her pussy is a very close second. It feels so good I do tend to get carried away and so I inevitably picked up the pace, Lana making those gluck-gluck sounds as I continued to fuck her face into the wall. "You should try this James!" His shirt was off, and he was taking his pants down when I turned back to Lana.

I forgot all about James as I went down the home stretch, pushing my cock as far as I could get it down her throat on every thrust. I was getting ready to cum, and I wanted to time it so that I ejaculated when I was deep as I could be in her throat. I nailed it on the downstroke and let it all go. She made gagging sounds and wiggled around, just like I like, but she took it all. When I started to come down of my orgasm, I noticed that James was standing next to me, cock in hand. "Mind if I cut in". I obliged and moved out of the way, Lana was a good slut and kept her hands up high, James grabbed them as I had and lined his thick cock up, and with just a hint of fear, my beautiful wife opened wide and accepted our friend James' cock into her mouth.

Spent, I stumbled over to the chair that Lana had been sitting in and watched the scene unfold. Post nut clarity hit me, as it always did, and I had that WTF moment, but watching my lovely bride feast on that fat cock with such obvious delight soon eliminated that feeling and I became absorbed in their sex act. James had started by taking it slow and easy but was now picking up the pace. All of a sudden he pulled his cock from her mouth and tilted her head up to meet his eyes "You like this Lana?". "Yes, I love it", she gasped drool running down her chin. "You love what Lana?". "Your cock, master, I love your big fat cock fucking my face into the wall". Pleased with her answer he plunged it back into her hole, and pounded with force, Lana gagging, jaw stretched wide, making those gluck-gluck sounds that drove me wild. It was the sloppiest and fiercest face fuck I'd seen her take in a while. Jerome, about 6 months ago was like this, I remember him pounding her so hard her jaw was sore for days. I wondered if that would happen again, not that I could blame him. That mouth/pussy is heaven on earth!

Pulling his cock out again, he told her to hop up on the bed. She did as she was told and got into the doggy position. I could see how wet she was from across the room. He lined up his cock and just when I thought he would plunge it in, he looked my way. "Mike, get over here and put this fat cock in your wife, then I'll know for sure you're on board with this freak show". I sprinted over, not wanting to miss this chance. I grabbed ahold of it and pointed towards my wife's dripping cunt. I rubbed it up and down her slit, I knew she craved the anticipation of the initial insertion, it drives her wild.

She began to wiggle her cunt at him, not wanting to wait any longer. I lined it up with her entrance and James pushed in about halfway. "Ughh..." Lana grunted, "it's so fat Mike, so much fatter than your cock". James pulled back, almost out of her cunt entirely, then popped it back in, and drove it all the way in. "Fuck yes!! Unghhhhh" Lana cried out. "Fuck me with that monster cock!" James, playing it cool, said "all in good time Lana" and started slow stroking her, all the way in, almost all the way out. He continued to slow stroke her for a good 10 minutes before turning her over on her back so that he could face her while he pummeled that cunt.

Being so close and watching her take big cock like that is my favorite part of this whole fetish. I was starting to chub up again when James said, "Mike, go sit in the corner and let me get my fuck on with your woman". I walked to the corner and sat down, watching intently as he continued to fuck her standing by the side of the bed, leaning down from time to time to nuzzle her neck or nibble on her tits. My little pecker, still raw and sticky from the face fuck I'd given Lana was at half mast, betraying the insane lust I felt as I watched them go at it. I wanted to be able to join in or at least stroke it but needing so much time between rounds was another side effect of the medication I was on, and my age probably didn't help either.

They continued to go at it and then James started kissing her on the lips, he'd probably done that last night while I slept, or maybe even in the bar, but I hadn't seen it. It was a really odd feeling to see them so intimate, so much more intimate than the fucking alone. My heart twisted a little in my chest. She'd only ever kissed one bull before this and the feeling I had then was the same one I was getting now, jealous and turned on at the same time. Pleasure and pain. My inner thoughts were interrupted as I heard Lana approaching her climax. I refocused on them and watched James rear back and power thrust her pussy, her legs back up around her ears, wide open to receive him and his fat cock. Just like in the movies, she started to moan more loudly and announced she was coming. James followed suit and drove it deep in her as he released his cum deep in her and promptly collapsed on her chest, both of them heaving in unison. They kissed more before James got up and walked to the bathroom.

I went to Lana and knelt before her, parting her legs a bit more so I could get to work. I knew she would be extra sensitive after taking such a fat cock, so I was careful to start slowly on the outside of her labia. Licking up their combined juices, the sweetness of her pussy, the tanginess of James' cum. Lana moaned softly as I worked. Spreading her labia with my tongue, I began to clean out the inner folds, dipping into her pussy, down to the taint, lapping it all up, my little chubby starting to perk up, maybe at half-mast now. I worked my tongue deeply into her, trying to get as much as I could out, drinking it all down.

When that stopped working, I gently placed my finger in her well used fuckhole and started to scoop some of his jizz out, slurping it off my finger before going in for more. He was obviously a heavy cummer! He'd already dumped at least one load into her last night! I had to do the finger dip trick more than once to get it all. I then went after her pussy, taint and asshole again to make sure I got it all. She moaned slightly as I made the rounds of her sensitive spots for the last time. James had come out of the bathroom and just stared at us as I finished her cleaning. I wanted to mount her and reclaim her, but I just knew I wouldn't be hard enough to even get started so I stepped away. "So you like eating my cum out of her?" he asked. "I do, I like to take care of that beautiful pussy and I like to eat cum too. "Wow, ok...." Was all he said, shaking his head.

"Let's get ready to hit the convention!" he shouted, and we all began to get dressed for our trip over to the first day of the nerdfest.

Biaxial
Biaxial
88 Followers