All Comments on 'Cucked in Vegas Pt. 01'

by Biaxial

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a company meeting out of town and Janelle my wife of 17 years got to go with me. I had asked for extra time off after the meetings were over so we could have a little vacation. She always wanted to see the Grand Canyon. I was going to surprise her. The first thing was that the hotel over booked and the District Manager Wayne Jefferson that I had known for years asked about sharing a room. Him saying that he wouldn't be in the room only to sleep and shower. We Janelle

and I reluctantly agreed. The last night of the meetings was mainly get together a fine meal with music and some even danced. Janelle and I danced several until I was asked to get together with other employees for a brief meeting. The brief meeting lasted for over an hour and a half. Janelle had made friends over the years so she could mingle. That was good that she wouldn't get bored. When I returned Janelle was dancing with Wayne. I watched for a while and didn't see anything out of line. I walked over to where our table was earlier. The room was getting emptier and sat with the last couple Bob and Lynette that was sitting there. My back was to the dance floor. I asked if they had seen Janelle? Bob that I knew always had his nose up Wayne's ass spoke up saying that she had accepted to dance with Wayne when he asked and they had just went to the dance floor before I came. I thought you bastard even would lie for Wayne. I was ready to go so I stood up. Just as I did Janelle hugged me from the back saying hey sweetheart and I returned the gesture. I asked ready? Yes good night to everyone. We went to bed and hugged and fell asleep. I felt movement later I opened my eyes and seen Janelle going to the restroom. I went back to sleep. I woke later noticing Janelle was not in bed. She was in bed with Wayne. I walked over and took a picture quietly and then packed up all of our stuff and set it out in the hallway. I woke her holding my finger on her lips. I handed her the clothes to put on. She had the fear look I had never seen. In the hallway she started in asking how she got in Wayne's bed. I said that I didn't know but I was not going to accept being married to a cheater. She said she didn't even know how she got in bed with him.I said right. This could go on and on. We separated I turned in my resignation and went to a competitor that had been after me it was only the next town over.I rented a small apartment and put everything else in storage. Janelle wouldn't let me go and no I couldn't let her go either. She had very little memory of what happened. We talked and talked about what happened. The only thing that we could come up with after counciling was that with alcohol being tired Wayne being my build several things and my question on top of it was Wayne used the same colone. We got back together neither dated or was with anyone else during our separation. It was just weird.

bpad1bpad1over 1 year ago

Well, that’s 20 minutes of my life I’ll never get back. The characters were every bit as believable as Peter Pan and tinker bell.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Cuck bull shit.

YouamiYouamiover 1 year ago

Actually I found the lengthy tale by Anonymous below far more interesting than you submission Biaxial. Alas, your cuckold tale of humiliation is merely another in a plethora of similar contributions and adds nothing new to the cuck wimp fetish sub-genre

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’d have punched his face in while he slept and left the pig there with him. I do know from friends that work big companies and travel for work there is the majority fucking , cheating etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FFS. Put this crap on FETISH where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a fan of cuck stories, and I don't know how those relationships can be happy and healthy. However, the explanation of what a cuck gets out of sharing his wife and then re-claiming her at the end of the encounter made some sense, especially when the cuck is bisexual and often participates. But for me it begs the question, if you are bisexual and your wife accepts that, why don't you and your wife find another bisexual guy and open your sex life up to a threesomes relationship with another man who has a bull/dominate personalty that you two seem to enjoy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBiaxial@Biaxial
a sexual freak determined to write his experiences down and invent others yet to be lived :)