Cucked My Homecoming Date

Story Info
Went with him, but getting fucked by another guy.
5.7k words
4.04
16k
21

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following fictional story and its characters are intended for entertainment purposes only. All individuals portrayed in this story are fictional and are represented as being 18 years of age or older. Any references to personal relationships, actions, or events are entirely fictitious and should not be interpreted as reflecting real-life situations or individuals. Please remember that this story is purely a work of fiction and does not endorse or promote any illegal or inappropriate activities. Reader discretion is advised.

"Are you home? Is she home?"

I typed on my phone and sent the message, hoping he was still awake and that she wasn't home. The music from the reception hall echoed in the bathroom. I snuck away from the Homecoming dance because it was overwhelming, the music, everyone dancing with each other. Not to mention my "date" was a friend who I noticed was giving signs that he wanted to be more than friends. He'd been asking me what cologne that guys wore that I liked, what kind of guy I was into, did I see myself getting married, and all kinds of questions he never asked before.

I did not have any feelings for him, besides enjoying hanging out with him, we were friends and that was it. I guess it was my fault for never making it that clear that I wasn't interested in him. I just never thought he'd ask me out because he was always so shy. So, when he asked me out to the homecoming dance, I froze and stared at him for a little while and I just said I'd go with him. He was excited when I said yes, I could see his eyes light up, and the smile on his face was ear to ear.

He's not ugly, he's far from unattractive, he was just, not my type. He was five-ten, he had a little muscle in him from his dad forcing him to get into wrestling, but his true passion was in art and other nerdy stuff. I love the nerdy stuff, so that's why our friendship worked out so well. He had a face that wasn't wrecked by acne, but he never chose a haircut that matched his face. Plus, he was the same age as me, and my kind of guy has always been a man much older than myself.

The night of the dance, I was nervous because I didn't know what to expect. I let my hair flow down, I made sure I washed it well, brushed it till it was silky smooth. The dress I picked out was one I was going to wear to last year's winter formal, but I got sick and couldn't go. It was a beautiful peach pink silk dress, with thin straps that went over my shoulders, the sides of the dress were lace, so you could see my skin underneath. I decided to wear lace panties that matched the color of the dress but decided not to wear a bra. It was risky, but I figured it would be dark and no one would really notice.

I got a text from him around 6:30 PM that he was on his way, I put my phone away in a little purse I decided to bring with me, to hold my phone. I walked into my bathroom one last time to check my makeup, check my dress, and then I walked back into my room. I stood in front of my bedroom window, and I looked to see if he was standing in his window. Sadly, he wasn't, so I just paced in my room for a few minutes until I felt my phone vibrate.

"Hey. I'm outside. You ready?"

I rolled my eyes at this pathetic attempt, he'd never impressed any girl like that, he should've parked his car, walked up to my front door, and rang the bell. So, I walked out of my room, down the stairs, and out the front door to his car. He got out and waited for me in the car and when I got close, he opened the door for me, and even held my hand as I got in. He shut the door and walked back around to the driver side and got in. He looked over at me and smiled, "Gosh Lynn. You look beautiful tonight." He said looked at my eyes at first, but I could see his eyes drift down. I crossed my arms over my chest and looked back at him.

"Well, I'm ready to go, are you?" I said to him, the tone of my voice annoyed by his lack of effort. He nodded and started his car and we drove off to the venue the dance was being held at. This year they held the dance at the school's gym, which was normal since that's where they usually held most of the dances, only going all out for Prom. It was a thirty-minute drive from my house to the school, and it was mostly silent. He really didn't ask me much, and I could tell he was avoiding looking at me as much as he could, but he would still steal a few glances at me. I noticed he gripped the steering wheel a little tighter as well, so I won't lie when I smiled a little when I realized the effect, I was having on him.

We pulled into the school parking lot near the gym, he got out first, and walked over to my door, opening it for me, and offering his hand to help me out of his car. I let go of his hand once I was out of the car and we walked to the gym together, there was a line forming by the doors of the gym as people were showing up. We could hear music playing inside, and as we stepped closer to the doors, the music grew louder. He gave the tickets to the lady at the door, who complimented how we looked, and they had us stop and stand by the door which had a sign above it that read, "Homecoming 2024". He stood close next to me, keeping his hands to himself, while I just crossed hands in front of me, we smiled, and they took our picture.

We walked inside and it was nicely decorated, banners of red, white, and blue, our school colors, with some lights that lit up the gym. The music was nice and loud, and there weren't a lot of people dancing, mostly people sitting at tables alone at the sides of the gym or just standing around. I could see my friend Shy with her date and when she saw me, she smiled, and waved me over. So, we joined her at their table, we sat down, and we both just gushed over how beautiful one another looked. She pulled me close, and we took a few pictures together, before we both got up and walked over the tables lined against the wall, which had a few snacks and drinks. I just grabbed a cup of bottle of water, and we stood there, leaning in to talk to each other, shouting loud enough to be heard over the music.

"I didn't think you'd be coming to a dance with him!?" she said to me, sipping her drink from her cup and giving me a look as if she wanted to really ask if this was a "date."

I rolled my eyes; I knew that this would happen, so I shook my head, leaned in close to her ear and let her know, "No. He asked me, and I didn't know what else to say, so now I'm here. We're not dating, this isn't a date, and I just did it to be nice."

When I pulled away from her, I could see her look at me as if she were questioning what I said, but she just shrugged her shoulders and smiled. Leaning into to say, "Well, I don't blame you. I don't see you and him dating anyway. I mean, he's just not your "type"." She gave me a look, a flirty wink and smile. She knew what kind of guys I was into, and she even encouraged me to go out and find a guy like that. She didn't know I had found a few already, and one I was really wanting to see that night.

We walked back to our table and the gym was starting to fill up with more and more people. I could see all the cliques starting to form, the jocks, the band kids, the anime kids, the goth group (which I hung with from time to time when I wasn't with Shy), the gamer boys, and they all found their tables or their side of the wall to hang out at. Then I could hear them, the worst group of all, they were loud, obnoxious, and always thought they were funnier than everyone else. It was the "country boys," and I don't have a problem with country, I really do love a lot of the older country music like Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Kris Kristofferson, and guys like that, who spoke out against the government and stood on the side of civil rights issues. These guys listened to modern country which was always some guy talking about his lifted truck, drinking beer, or "loving America." Worst of all, on their ugly lifted trucks they had those stupid political stickers of their favorite "President."

They walked past me and, unfortunately, we made eye contact and they stopped and pointed at me. "Hey guys! Look! Lynn decided to dress normally for once! Guess she got tired of looking like some freak in all black all the time." Their group "leader" I guess you could call him, Clay was his name, shouted out loud to his group of friends who laughed. I know they liked to poke fun at me, but I also always heard them when they thought I couldn't, and they'd say the most degrading things about me.

"Fuck. I bet Lynn sucks dick better than any bitch here."

"God damn. She dresses like that at school, I am fucking bet she looks like a total slut outside of school."

"Give me thirty minutes with her and I'd break her with this dick, that she'd love white cock and beg me to fuck her again and again.

A few lovely samples of what they've said when they thought I couldn't hear them. I could see their eyes drop to my chest and I knew what they were looking at. Clay let a smirk cross his face before he looked up at my face again and gave me a wink. I just rolled my eyes and looked away from him. Luckily, they walked off without saying anything else, but I knew that they'd be talking about me. I won't lie, the way they talked about me turned me on, and I liked how they weren't ashamed to stare at me the way they did.

I didn't get much time to think about that when I felt Shy pulling my arm and out of my chair. She pulled me out onto the dance floor to dance, and so we did. We danced for what felt like hours, her date and the guy I came with joined us. Mostly, Shy and I danced with each other, pulling each other close, grinding on one another. I won't lie, she was pretty, so I never minded this part of our friendship. The tight black dress she wore tonight really made her look tonight too, so I just had fun. Occasionally, we'd dance with the guys we came with, and I decided to be nice, and I grinded on him a little bit. I could feel his bulge grow when I did this, and I liked it, but I stopped myself before it could go any further.

After a while, I was starting to get tired, so I excused myself and walked through the doorway that led into the hall that led to the rest of the school. I stepped away and walked down the hall, to the bathroom further down, to get away from the crowd, and loud music. Every time I'd pass a small nook, I'd pass by a couple grinding on each other, kissing on each other, and dry humping one another. I just walked by not even looking at them until I got to the bathroom. It looked like no one was using this one, it was quiet, no one was inside, so I stepped into a stall and sat down on one of the toilets and took a deep breath and sighed.

I pulled out my phone and started to scroll, switching through all the different apps I had. Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Tik Tok, and back again through the same apps. I was sitting for a few minutes before the thought ran through my mind. I should text my neighbor and see if he was free for the night. I bet he'd like this dress and I'd really like to end this night with his dick down my throat. So, I pulled up his name out of my contacts, and I typed him up a message. I hit send and I could feel my heart racing, I was anxious, hoping he'd answer, and that he would be home alone tonight.

"Are you home? Is she home?"

I stared at the text I sent him, waiting for him to reply. I don't know how long I waited, I sat there switching through my apps, not really looking at anything at all. Just wanting to pass the time, I could feel my heart pounding, my leg was bouncing up and down, and I was starting to get annoyed at how long he was taking. Then my phone vibrated and the little notification at the top read his name and the message he sent back to me.

"I am home. She isn't home."

I could feel my face flush red and I smiled and giggled like a little girl. I answered him, so fast typing back my reply faster than I'd ever replied to anyone before.

"Okay. Do you mind if I come over tonight?"

I sent the message and once again, I had to wait for what felt like forever for him to message me back. I figured that he wasn't much of a texter and that most of the time people just called him. So, I waited until I finally received a reply from him.

"Yes. You can come over."

My night was made with those few words, so I hurried up and replied to him.

"Okay. I'll be over later. I'm out right now."

I got off the toilet, stretching my legs because they had started to go numb from waiting that long. I stepped out of the stall and walked over to the sink and checked my hair and makeup in the mirror. I checked my phone one last time before I stepped out, it was already nearly 10 PM and the dance would be over then. I put my phone back in my little purse and I left the bathroom and rejoined the dance.

By the time the dance was over, my feet were killing me, and I was ready to head home. So, Shy and I hugged each other good night and I walked back with my "date" to his car. He opened the door for me and shut it and got in and we drove off. The traffic leaving was bad, so it took longer to get home. I checked the time when we were leaving and it was nearly 10:15 PM, and I noticed a message. I smiled and opened the message, and I was happy with what I saw.

"Okay. I'll be up. Just let me know when you're on your way and knock on the door."

I replied quickly and sent the message without a second thought.

"I'm leaving now, so I should be over soon!"

I shut my phone off and put it away again, and that's when I remembered who I was with. I looked over at him, but his eyes were focused on the road. This time, he wasn't gripping his steering wheel tight, and he was relaxed. It was another quiet drive back to my house and I was happy about that because all I had on my mind was what was going to come.

We pulled in front of my house, and he parked and turned the car off. I looked at him and smiled and I was ready to thank him for the night, but before I could even get a word out, he started talking. "Lynn. I had a fun night and I just wanted to ask you something- "his voice trailed off and he wasn't making eye contact with me, and I could tell he was nervous. So, I knew what he was going to say next, so I braced myself for the next words that left his mouth. "So, I was wondering, you know. Um. You're single. I'm single. We get a long great, I think, and I wanted to know if you. You know. You'd want to. You'd want to be my girlfriend."

I knew those words were going to leave his mouth, but I didn't expect it to be tonight, of all nights, he'd ask me. Once he stopped talking, he was able to make eye contact with me, staring at me eye to eye as he waited for my answer. I smiled at him and shook my head, "Sorry. Danny. I like you, but like a brother. I don't see you in that way, but thanks for the fun night. Really." I could see the light in his eyes dimmed when I turned him down. I turned away from him, and I pulled on the door handle, and I got out of his car. I shut the door behind me, and I walked to my front door, and I turned around. He was still sitting there, his car was still off, and I knew he was looking at me.

So, I smiled, and waved and turned back around to pretend I was unlocking my front door. I heard his car start and I could hear him driving off. I stood there and waited, turning around when I heard his car drive down the street. I watched as his car faded into the night and then I looked around, seeing if anyone else was out, or if any of the lights were on at the other houses. It looked like no one was out, I checked my phone and I saw the time, it was nearly 11 PM.

I walked over to my neighbor's house, the lights were off, but I could see a faint light flashing from behind the living room curtains. I walked over to the front door, and I knocked, firmly, making sure he could hear me knocking. I backed up a little from the door and I fixed my dress a little, smoothing it out, adjusting the straps, so my breasts would push up a little, and then I fixed my hair a little.

It didn't take long for him to answer the door, he cracked open the door just enough for him to peek through. When he saw it was me, he opened the door the rest of the way, and he stood there for a moment and stared at me. It was dark, but I could feel his eyes looking me up and down, admiring me. He stepped back and moved to the side, inviting me inside. So, I looked at his face and smiled and I stepped inside his house. When I walked past him, I could feel his hand cup my ass and give it a firm squeeze. This got a small gasp out of me, as I smiled and turned around.

He didn't turn his back to me as he shut the door, locking the door as he stared at me with a smile on his face. When the door latch clicked, he stepped forward, his hand reaching for my wrist, pulling me towards him. While his other hand reached behind my back, and he held me tight in his arms. I never noticed before, he was overweight, but he was also muscular. If I were to describe his body type, he reminds me of Thor from God of War: Ragnarök. I was taken aback by the strength he was showing off, grabbing me, and pulling me towards him with little effort. Now I was pulled against him as he leaned in to kiss me, his lips pressed against mine, and soon his mouth opened, and he pressed his tongue into my mouth. I could taste the beer on his breath as he kissed me.

I could feel his hand behind my back grip me tighter, pulling me closer to him, squeezing me against him. His other hand let go of my wrist and found its way to my waist, slowly moving down. I could feel his hand pulling my dress up, little by little, until I felt his fingertips touch my bare skin. His hand slipped under my dress until he was rubbing my pussy through my lace panties. I let out a loud gasp when I felt his fingers teasing my pussy, the lace fabric made it worse because of how it felt rubbing against me. He would tease me, rubbing his fingers up and down my pussy, pushing his fingers and my lace panties between the lips of my pussy, stopping on occasion to rub my clit. I could feel my crotch start to get hot, and I could feel myself starting to soak my panties.

He pulled away from our kiss, and he leaned close to ear and whispered in my ear, his voice nearly growling in my ear, "You're such a little slut, getting wet from your pussy getting rubbed. Not even fingered, just rubbing it turns you into such a sloppy mess." This was too much for me, the way he said it, the words he used, his strong body pressed against my tiny frame, and his fingers endlessly teasing my pussy. I let out a moan as I buried my face into his chest. I could feel my body shaking, my legs started to get weak, as I came closer and closer to cumming.

He pulled his fingers away from my pussy, denying me from cumming, and I let out the brattiest whine when he stopped. I looked up at him and he smiled, I felt his hand grab me by the arm and he pulled me along with him. We went up the stairs, guiding me down the hall, and into his bedroom. He pushed me onto his bed face first, I collapsed onto his bed, letting out a loud gasp and I fell. I got up to turn around, but he was already behind me. He lifts my dress, exposing my ass, and I could feel him grabbing my ass, squeezing each cheek with his large hands.

I felt him grab my panties and slide them off, I wanted to turn around, but when I tried, he put his hand on my back and held me down. I couldn't fight him, he outweighed me, and obviously could easily overpower me. So, I just laid there, letting him do what he wanted to me. I could feel him get on his knees behind me. His hands gripped my ankles and spread my legs open, then I felt his hands grab my thighs and pulled my towards the edge of the bed. I didn't even get a chance to think about what he was doing when I could feel it.

12