Cucked My Homecoming Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He buried his face in between my legs, his tongue forcing it's way inside my pussy. I could hear him, he was groaning as he ate me out, I could hear messily eating my pussy. I gripped the sheets of his bed with my hands, buried my face into the bed, and I let myself moan without holding back. I could feel my drool pooling onto the bed as he ate me out, he gave me no breaks to catch my breath, he would lick my pussy slowly up and down, his thick tongue spread my pussy open before he pushed his tongue back inside me, forcing it in and pulling it back out. This sensation was new, it was intense, and I couldn't take it anymore.

I could feel myself about to cum, I could feel my pussy tighten around his tongue, and I felt my legs start to shake, but once again, he pulled away. Denying me another orgasm, this time I let out a frustrated scream into his bed. I threw a little tantrum, kicking my feet up and down before pulling myself up onto my arms and turning back to look at him. When I did, I watched him pull down his boxers and I got to see his cock again. It was nice to look at, his thick uncut cock made me drool, I watched as it twitched between his legs.

He grabbed it and stroked it a little, his hand reaching out between my legs and rubbing my pussy soaked in his spit and my own juices. He pulled his hand back and smeared this mixture of spit and pussy juice on his cock before he pressed the tip of his cock against my pussy. I could feel it, the tip of his cock spreading open my pussy. I wasn't expecting it to hurt as much as it did, but his thick cock spread me open more and more. Then it finally slid in with one motion, his thick cock was in as deep as it could go.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head, as I could feel my body go limp. I laid there on his bed as he started to gently pull his cock back out, just for him to thrust it back in. He fucked me like this for a few minutes, I could hear him breathing hard behind me, his grunts and groans getting louder, but all of that started to get muffled under the sounds of the bed springs started to squeak. I started to moan louder to match his thrusts and trying to be louder than him, to let him know this felt good.

Then I could hear my phone ringing, worried it might be my parents asking where I was even though they were supposed to be gone this weekend. I pulled my phone out of my purse and checked to see who it was. It was the guy I'd just went to homecoming with, and I was going to put my phone away, but then he reached out from behind me and grabbed my phone away from me. I turned back to face him, but he just reached up with his free hand and pushed my face into the bed.

"Who the fuck is this?" he said to me, the tone of his voice sounded agitated, and he pointed the screen of the phone to my face. I read his name on my phone, "Danny," and then I felt a burning pain coming from my head. He had grabbed my hair into his fist and started to pull hard, leaning down towards me as he asked again, "I won't ask nicely a second time. Who the fuck is this?" His voice was filled with anger, I could tell.

"He's just a friend! He took me to the homecoming dance today!" I managed to say as I winced through the burning pain of my hair being pulled. I could hear the anger in his voice and suddenly, I felt scared because I didn't know what he was going to do. The phone rang a few more times and then it went silent. I heard him take a deep breath and then I felt him pull himself out of me and I felt him take a step back. I thought he was going to kick me out, but then I felt his hand grab me by the waist and he pulled he down onto my back on the bed.

He spread my legs open and positioned himself between his legs, and then, to my horror, the phone rang again, and Danny's name flashed on the screen. He looked at my phone and then back at me, and a smile crossed his face. He held the phone out and he gave me one command, "Answer it." The expression on his face was serious and so was the tone of his voice.

I looked at my phone then back at him and I could not even think, all I could do was look at him. He slid his arm under my leg and lifted it up, his hand gripping my thigh and pulling me towards him. He stared back at me, intensely, his eye staring into mine, and the expression on his face showed how in control he was. Again, he ordered me, "Answer. The. Fucking. Phone." Every word he spoke was filled with a jealous anger that I had never heard before.

I grabbed the phone, and I answered it, "H-hello? Danny?" I managed to say, nervously, as I looked back up at him. I could feel him repositioning himself between my legs, but I could not see what he was doing. Then I heard Danny's voice on the phone and at the same time, I felt this pain, pleasure tearing into me.

"Hey. Lynn? Sorry, I said what I said, but I really did mean it." Danny said, I could hear the nervousness in his voice, but I could not focus on a word he was saying. I looked down between my legs and he'd buried his cock in me again, as deep as he could go. My head fell back on the bed, and I covered my mouth, doing my best to not moan and let Danny hear me. "Lynn? Hello? You there?" I could barely hear Danny over the phone, my brain wasn't focusing on him, it was all focused on the dick pumping and thrusting inside.

I let out a moan, but I covered my mouth, and I took a deep breath. "Yeah. Yeah. I'm here. Sorry. I stubbed my toe answering my phone." Was the only explanation I could think of, to explain why I was moaning and what took me so long to answer. I could feel my brain melting, I was trying too hard to focus on what he was saying, but when I looked past my phone. I could see him staring down at me, his face still angry, and he was rocking back and forth. His dick was really getting deep inside me this time, I could feel every inch thrust inside me and I could feel my pussy gripping his cock when he pulled it back out.

"Sorry Lynn. I just wanted to let you know that I was joking about what I said when I dropped you off- ", he was saying, his voice drowned out as I tried my best to keep it together. I looked up at him and he leaned down, his arms pressed down on the bed, and he got on top of me fully. He pushed me up on the bed more, his knees crawling onto the bed, and my legs wrapped around him naturally. I could feel him stiffen his arms and I could feel he was ready to do something new. I opened my mouth to answer Danny, but I regretted that the moment my lips opened.

"It's okay Dan- ", were the only words I could say when he started to fuck me even harder and faster. The bed started to squeak loudly, the bed frame started to creak, and he didn't even try to hide his groaning. I covered my mouth with my hand again as I could feel a moan start to escape my throat. I covered my eyes and I tried to stop myself from moaning from the orgasm that was rocking my body. I arched my back, my legs wrapped around his waist squeezed tighter, I could feel my eyes roll into the back of my head. A moan escaped my lips and my eyes opened wide and I could hear Danny going quietly on his side of the phone.

"Uh? Lynn are you sure you're all, right?" he said, finally breaking the silence.

I stared up at my neighbor who was had his cock buried inside my teen pussy, who has a smile on his face. "Yeah. Sorry. I was yawning. I'm tired. So, I'm going to get some sleep. Night Danny." I said, quickly, hanging up and tossing my phone to the side. I never stopped looking up at him, grabbing him by the face and pulling him down towards me. I pulled him in for a kiss, a sloppy, passionate kiss as he continued to fuck me. Then, it happened, with one last thrust, he came inside me, I could feel his hot, thick load empty inside me as he let out a loud, exhausted groan.

When he was done, he collapsed next to me, out of breath. I looked over at him and I guess he was already asleep. Makes sense giving his age and what we just finished doing. I got up out of the bed and went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I grabbed my things, crawled onto the bed and I gave him a kiss on the cheek before I saw myself out. I walked back home and as I was opening the front door; I could feel his cum leaking out of me. I smiled to myself as I turned the key to unlock the door. I tried to think of what trouble I could get into next time, and I hope it was as fun was tonight.

12