All Comments on 'Cucked on Vacation'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 519 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

This story is so hot! I would love to experience my wife getting fucked doggy as I watch. She is only 5' but her ass is nice and round and watch most guys just stare at it. I know they they would love it and well as she would. When we fuck I always ask her what she would like. She said strange cock fucking her from behind as I watch. Ump!

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

I enjoyed it a lot. Becoming a cuckold for me started during covid when Gayle and i stayed together at hers. At the start we spent a lot of time naked and having sex and going for exercise daily sometimes having risky outdoor sex as well. One time we were outdoors and having sex i noticed a guy watching and put on a bit of a show for him making sure he saw as much of Gayle as i could without telling her we were being watched and i saw him unzip and masturbate and his cock was clearly bigger than mine. Later on i told Gayle who was initally not amused but when i told her about the size of his cock and how many ropes of cum he ejaculated she changed her additude and said you should have told me id like to have seen that as well. Next time we went out she made me promise to tell her if someone was watching and promised to make the view even better. We went several times to the same place but nothing happened nobody watching. A few weeks later we went again and Gayle had just started licking and sucking me when i saw movement it was the guy again so i told her. She said mmm show time took her top off then her shorts off and was naked except for her trainers. She told me to lay down and mounted my cock and said im going to turn around facing him and give him a real show. She turned and saw him and gasped and said his cock is big and continued riding my cock and rubbing her clit staring at him. She was wet as her juices flowed over my balls and legs then she blew him a kiss and he came even closer to us. She pointed beside us and said to me what do you want to do and i replied if you want it ride hiscock. She told him to lay down and got off me straddled him and guided him into her slippery sex and began riding and moaning whimpering and saying so good so good. I watched and she opened her mouth and put her tongue out so i knew she wanted to suck me. After a few minutes he said he was going to cum and Gayle rode him and he arched up roping his semen into her and i groaned and Gayle new i was near so sucked and tugged me making me cum into her mouth. The guy gòt up told us his name and we swapped numbers then left. Gayle was grinning and said that was quite an experience. I asked did she want to do it again she replied yes but only if you want to as well. We fucked again and i enjoyed my first sloppy seconds and i told her yes i want to do that again. We have textd and met Will for more fun and Gàyle has enjoyed her first vaginal and anal dp in our place outdoors and i have at her request went down on her with Will's semen in her vagina and enjoyed the taste of hers and his juices together.

joeblack98joeblack985 days ago

Probably my all time favorite story. So believable and Hot. Whether true or just fantasy it's a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

These two actually sound like believable, real married people doing something they'd never done before. It takes more words to make a story realistic, but this one really works.

The tricky part is when people fall in love with the person who gives them climaxes.

"How do you go back to the farm after you've seen Paree?"

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I can't imagine being married to a slut who wants to screw other men.

The only reason I could see a man wanting to watch his wife have sex with someone else is he's a porn addict who wants to watch live porn. He doesn't really think he has a wife or marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

What happens to the marriage Nine months later when the baby is born,blacker than the Ace of Spades?!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Interesting fantasy. Hope nobody's dumb enough to believe it.

Pat2610Pat261028 days ago

Shirley and I do bbc

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Very stupid! While my wife Danielle were on vacation we were approached while dancing. The guy seemed friendly and well dressed. He introduced himself as Bob Neelson. He asked if he could have a dance with Danielle and I replied I was ok that he would also have to ask her. Danielle answered that she would dance a little with him. They returned after their second dance. We invited him to sit with us if he wanted. He accepted. We visited with him he seemed pleasant. Danielle and I danced several times and he asked if she would dance again and off they went. This time they were out there for 5 or 6 songs and I was about to go cut in and they returned. I could tell that Danielle was a little off but I didn't have a clue until Bob started in. He said that he would like to invite us to his room. I instantly knew where this was going. He went on about how he and his wife had enjoyed the lifestyle. He stopped. I looked at Danielle. Then to Bob and asked is your wife here to participate? No I'm here on business. The we are not interested. Why not it could be fun. Like I said we are not interested. I looked at Danielle and asked if she was ready to go? Yes babe. I think that I knocked the wind out of his sails. Danielle asked shortly if we would have accepted his invitation if his wife was going to participate? Absolutely not we both know how that turned out. Yes and I'm still sorry about that. I just say that it hadn't been good for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved it even when i was dating i was openminded enough to know of my shortcomings between my legs basically when erect a modest 5 inches and not particulary girthy. I paid great attention to oral making sure the girl i was with at least had an orgasm using my fingers mouth and tongue before id consider penetration with my penis. Most relationships were never long term as the girls inevitably either ended it or cheated usually with what turned out to be better endowed guys. I did however get together with one girl who loved giving and recieving oral and enjoyed anal sex and even commented that my penis was the perfect size for anal sex. It wasnt a steady relationship as i knew she was seeing other guys and by all accounts better endowed than me but too big to enjoy anal sex with. She was quite open about sex with her other guys and one drunken night i told her id love to watch a big cock fuck her she laughed and said really i said yes. One night we were out she commented that a guy at the bar had a good 8 inch and thick cock and had fucked her several times. I dared her to fuck him so i could watch she asked was i sure i replied yes as long as i get you after him. She said ok then give me your car keys and find a spot near so you can watch. I headed off and found a garden gate in a hedge which was a few feet away hiding me and a nearby light which shone dimly onto the car giving me the almost perfect view. About 15 mins later she appeared with him and stopped at the car they kissed and fondled and i watched his hand go up her skirt as she rubbed his crotch. I was erect watching as she squatted and unzipped him and took his now erect cock out and it was big and had girth with balls that were like plums. She sucked on it and he was enjoying it by the moans he made. He picked her up lifted her skirt and lowered her pants which she stepped out of and opened her legs and i watched him rubbing it along her sex almost teasing her as she pushed against it. He lowered himself and began entering him then rose and took her off her feet and she wrapped herself around him as he clasped her cheeks and began rising and lowering her on his cock. She was clearly enjoying it as i heard her say your cock is the best at fucking me. It seemed they were fucking for ages but probably 10 minutes he grunted and pulled her tightly onto his cock and i realised he was now pumping her full of his semen. They stopped and started getting dressed when she bent over and took his penis into her mouth and sucked and licked both it and his balls before placing his now semierect cock back into his boxers and zipped him up. A bit of small talk and he left heading back to the bar and she got into the car. When he dissapeared i went over to the car and seen her pantys still on the ground lifted them opened the door and handed them to her when she said did you enjoy watching then i replied yes im as hard as iv ever been she laughed and said good i want fucked again. That night i had my first freshly fucked sloppy seconds and when she kissed me i tasted semen on her tongue and lips. That was the first of many adventures together and now im married to Georgina we have lots more and our vacations are always around nudist resorts and beaches with lots of sex involved. Paul UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved this and vacations with my now wife Georgina is always hot when she cuckolds me. We try to holiday where there are nudist beaches and look for bigger cocks for her and being naked its easy to spot what she wants. Im an average 5 erect and i can make her orgasm with what i have but she loves a man with girth that can stretch her and fill her. We have been to Jamacia a few times and have always found suitable men to give her that full feeling and its such a turn on seeing her airtight with her legs wrapped around a man and his plum sized balls tight against her ass as he spurts his semen into her hot cunny. Paul UK Cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very hot! Sexy wife who was turned on by another man and her husband watching her getting fucked by a big black cock. Very real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Vanessa collapsed face first first into his bed completely satisfied. Mike said I'm sorry that I'm worthless for you any longer goodbye I will inform the family and friends that you will not be able to return. WHAT MIKE. I thought you were ok with me doing this. I was until I seen how you were acting have a great life with Mark and his family I will file as soon as I can get with a lawyer. Out the door.

consulting91consulting91about 2 months ago

That was an intense and amazing story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

No clue where this bbc fantasy comes from, data shows avg black is 5.8 inch, white is 5.7 whatever floats the boat!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

great story had a simular experience it still makes me hard when i think about it

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

very stimulating!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Perhaps, Rights activists should now start another front vis-a-vis human rights to fight for the rights of those involved in such love-triangles to be legally protected in their menage a trois ! Threesomes who are now carrying out their activities underground ought to be protected by the law. Now, who would like to join in the crusade to fight for MaT-Rights ?

A good friend of mine is living very happily with two adult sisters but they have to keep their committed sex-lives a secret. Similarly, my 26 year old cousin-sister has to live very secretively with two men, whom she loves wholeheartedly and equally. Both her beaus are also good friends and both of them are deeply in love with my cousin. They are all very satisfied with their current state of love lives. Why should such people live in constant fear of being discovered that they are committing an illicit triangular love affair These people certainly are being denied their rights to live their own lives freely and are not given the legal recognition and the protection from being humiliated by others ?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was a great story we had an experience similar to that and it was so hot. I would love for her to do it again I love watching her take a BBC and listening to them talk dirty to each other. Made me hard as hell all the way through the story

cuck1cuck13 months ago

Very horny. One of the best stories I've read. Needs a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My wife loves black and she makes me watch

rodryder44rodryder443 months ago

Fucking erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hey just wanted to say I loved the story! I thought it was very well written, from the initial flirting and re-kindling of their love life to the eventual cuckolding. Definitely a wild and great read from beginning to end!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have been blacked

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Some need to look at the statistics of domestic violence. Black males are a lot more violent to black women.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan993 months ago

I've read this story before and it's still enjoyable. Only wish we knew when they got back home they discovered she was pregnant. Then they'd have to wait and see if it was their's or black.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

At least you didn't have her getting pregnant. If that happened us tax paying citizens would be paying for another welfare baby and then later probably pay for it's college.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yes cleaned her cunt and bd with bleach. LOL. Then walked away.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Vanessa Vanessa Vanessa you lowlife disrespectful Bitch GOODBYE

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I guess it is true, white men are inferior. Maybe if they stopped beating women and ran around yelling their racist rants they would have big, fat cocks.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Would have only been better if Mike would've cleaned up that fresh cream pie and that BBC.

SissyBiJockSissyBiJock4 months ago

Not bad. Would've liked it better if when he asked her who's pussy it is, she said - this will always be Mike's pussy, you're just borrowing it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thank you for letting us call me. Try to write like a normal white man would really react.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh my Magnums will not fit. Looks like hubby needs to buy a 2x6 if he plans on having sex with her ever again because he will fall in that thing and be lost forever. What an imagination that all of these black men have big cocks. Are there any white and who write about only white men have big white cocks. Or is this a racist site?

Dave__ukDave__uk4 months ago

Great story. I would love this to happen with my wife. We never seem to be that lucky though. She has an increduble sex drive for someone close to 60. (Both the same age) i dont think i would like to watch. Just set her up so she would make her own mind up and come with a huge smile on her face.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She says it's your pussy mark. Mike say alright bitch you are his financial responsibility goodbye bitch enjoy living with Mark and his wife. That should be interesting. By the way I'll make sure everyone gets a copy of the recording. Remember you said that you wanted me to record it so you could enjoy it later.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Pack up and leave the slut behind she done gave it to Matk. Count your loses and start on your future.

DDloverboyDDloverboy4 months ago

Second time reading this awesome story! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I got cucked she got F****d in more ways than one. I had left as soon as I had proof of my wife Nancy cheated on me while she was aloud to go with me on a business trip. My boss said that we could take our spouse with us. 3 of us did the other 4 said that their spouse couldn't go for different reasons. When one of my coworkers told me that he didn't want to cause any trouble but he had to tell me about what he seen. He said that he seen Nancy and a hotel employee enter into our room and seen the black man leaving about a half hour before my meeting was expected to be over. I was to be in a meeting the next afternoon. I actually left for the meeting and after a while I left and went to our room. Let myself in as quietly as possible. I snapped pictures of them before they seen me and stepped out in the hallway and called the front desk and asked for security saying I thought someone had broken into our room and hung up. It was no time at all and security was there. They knocked on the door twice before getting a answer. My wife said just a minute. She answered the door with a robe. She looked shocked when she seen me with the security men. The employee was escorted out and I packed up. Of course she did too. We went through a rough time but I think that we are past that. That was 12 years ago.

Rsack111Rsack1115 months ago

I hope he got her pregnant

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very credible, I gave my wife the ok when a coworker hit on her, they would meet after work, make òut and would suck at least twice every time. When the time came she convinced him to do a threesome including me. We bòth would fuck my wife for hours and she loved it. Thìs ŵènt on for over a year, later I allowed her to meet with hìm alone from time to timè, til she eventually ended the affair on her own. My wife and I have remained good friends with him. And still fìve years later. Sò not all experiences have to end bad.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very hot!, there's no more intense sexual experience than to see your lovely wife convulsed and squirm in intense orgasm with another man's cock deep inside of her.

Helen1899Helen18995 months ago

What a hot story, I wished it was me getting fucked like that, I won't describe my actions it's the story your interested in not my orgasms. Well written 5*. However On reflections it was also very sad, watching the death of an happy marriage, how can she ever be satisfied again with hubby's small cock, she can't.

zcraft5zcraft55 months ago

what a story use my name next my husband would love it Brenda wow such a hot story i orgasmed 2 times and read it again

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's your pussy Mark..I looked Vanessa ok slut we're history and I walked out the door.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I wished I could talk my wife into something like that. Would like to find out if she continues to crave and fuck other big cocks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Keep writing these kind of stories and I what to know if Vanessa got pregnant with Mark baby. Please write chapter Two and weather she and Mark continue to fuck eacher

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot hot hot got me very hard

ronibarretronibarret5 months ago

Our third reading of this! We will be in Las Vegas in January where thirteen inches of thick, black cock awaits my wife!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If it’s Marks pussy, he gets to pay half the costs associated with it as of the moment those words were uttered. It’s a simple case of economics. Someone has ownership of something they also have responsibilities towards the upkeep of said property. Mike should make it very clear to Vanessa that now she has declared others own her pussy, his financial commitments should be reconfigured to accurately reflect this new status in their relationship. See how far Vanessa goes with that.

montanaboy12montanaboy125 months ago

Hot story but why the end humiliation? Its mikes pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Talk about racist.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really liked this, thank you for your writing! I find most BBC stories uncomfortable to read because they can be so incredibly racist, but you handled it very well and respectfully. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

FANTASTIK STORI

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have to agree it is a stupid joke.

wvBalzakwvBalzak6 months ago

Damn! What a hot story. I was totally hard all the way through!

doudouletasdoudouletas7 months ago

Very good story for cuck husband

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My wife loves fucking a big black cock but also taking its head in her mouth and enjoying the loads of warm cum down her fucking throat. She regularly fucks BBCs at least twice a day in the winter time.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well LOL according to most of these writers only black guys can have big dicks. What a joke.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would have told the black guy to get the Hell away or maby find someone as equal to my wife preferred his wife if she qualified. Yes I actually have told more than one asshole that line. So far it has worked out and they have left us alone. Even the real talkers. DUMBASSES! Not everyone is as stupid as these stories!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

With encouragement? WITH STUPIDITY!

Max_68Max_687 months ago

Hallo everyonesavoyeur,

ja, in der Tat, ist das eine der wenigen Geschichten, die mich sofort in ihren Bann gezogen hat.

Von Anfang bis Ende mit dem richtigen Tempo gesteigert - gut nachvollziehbar auch (oder gerade?) für einen Anfänger... Und eine gute Geschichte, um eine Frau davon zu überzeugen, was den Ehepartner antreibt und fantasieren lässt. Es geht ja auch um die Bereitschaft der Frau, da mitzuspielen!

Alles in allem eine perfekt "Start in eine Reise"-Geschichte mit offenem Ausgang - da könnte also noch mehr passieren, zurück in Ohio... ich wäre froh, mehr von ihnen lesen zu können!

Go ahead!

Best regards,

Max

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love how. He referred to his black penis is obscenely huge when standing there naked on the beach twice the size of a husband

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's your pussy Mark take it. Mike stood and said by Vanessa enjoy your life living with Mark and his wife as he walked out the door

ronibarretronibarret7 months ago

Our second reading of this work! My wife loves the setup all the way through the conquest.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When Mark shot his spunk inside Vanessa did she get pregnant and what did she have a boy or girl, you seemed quite happy for Mark and Vanessa to have sex so you must have known he would shoot his fertile spunk in your wifes fertile pussy

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I didn't like it much.

Just followed all the usual 'cucked by a BBC' clichés.

dannbestdannbest7 months ago

There is nothing more exciting than seeing a guy cum I your wife

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved my wife and I have done similar things not to the extent of the talk they were talking. Unfortunately, I wish my wife would be as vocal as that. It would be hot to hear her say some of the things she said. We are always up to play with a bbc she loves them. She says no one else can ever make her come like a BBC can.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Divorced

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Damaged goods".

jjfiftyfivejjfiftyfive8 months ago

Oh contraire Otter guy, would love to see more of this story developed.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Tell me I own it Vanessa. Hubby should have said F *****u and left. Dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a stupid husband needs head check for brain waves.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very erotic! Such a good naughty wife. I would be very proud of my naughty wife.

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guy8 months ago

Well written, the pacing and build up was on point. Nice finish, and since the husband gave his consent, nothing wrong here. A sequel would be nice, but not needed.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I met my wife Betty Scott dating site told me she likes to be dominated we got married at nudist resort mat on plat form with pillow had Betty get on her back lift spread legs told me get on top of her start fucking we did said don't in her pull out put in her mouth have swallow then was about 12 black guys standing I line waiting to fuck her Betty yelled no looked at me tokd her your wedding present told them fuck her anyway want said ovalating to knock her up too once they finished looked like amess said now to her might be pregnant to once got back did pregnacy test looked at me well I am knocked up black kid in mesaid only black guya be fucking you and be sleeping withem too for last 6 yrs she had 5 black kids pop out of her she said to me since I been fucked by black guys she filed for divorce moved in group of black guys she lets them use her any way they want her daughter stayed with me been tsking care of her only 3yrs old she became pride joy as father to her

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

He sat my wife down next to him on a plush beige couch.

I opened the mini-fridge door in a fog, leaning down to grab some soda and some rum from the side panel. When I stood back up I saw my wife kissing another man for the first time in my life.

The moment would be burned into my mind for all time. My heart began pounding as their lips met, my stomach tied in knots, my dick stood rigid. One of her legs was draped over his as she continued to play with the massive erection beneath his tenting slacks.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A bit predictable because of the title but still a very good read. Full Markes 5 – stars!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Exciting. You have write another part to this weather Vanessa got breeded and had a black baby from Mark. And did she continue to fuck Mark when did return back home.

AllaboutloveAllaboutlove9 months ago

It was Hot,my wife is in military as a officer,a black man got her at a bar while she was on tour,he was hung almost 11 inches shes hot red head 5' 11 with natural 38D,fantastic legs,shes now turned onto bbc,our love life is fantastic but shes very particular on which one she pics,the black men fall for her,

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yes it broke my heart when I heard my wife say it was Joe's pussy. He boss. I came home early damn me. When I heard that I took a ball bat to his BMW and left. I hurried back to work. My best friend and coworker was still there. He asked what I was doing. I explained. He said Jimmy you haven't left my side now let's get busy. I got home and my wife acted normal. The next night she was acting different. The next day I was visited by two detectives. They didn't get much out of me because I was at work and had proof. That night when I got home I confronted my wife and she confessed that she cheated with her boss. We split up. She had quit her job and found another. 6 months later we were back together gether but we had a prenuptial agreement. The children were happy again and eventually we were back to what we had. Joe wasn't as lucky he was divorced and some clients sued him over some things that wasn't legal.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My wife cheated on me so I suppose that that makes me a cuckold. She didn't know that I knew. A friend of mine showed me proof. I was pissed off instantly and started to leave to go confront her and he stopped me and talked me into think about it. He said if I went off and done something stupid I could end up in jail. I said ok. He said look at what I could lose. Your children and you know that you love your wife talk to her. You know that SOB is a womanizer. I said that I would think about it. I decided to wait and see if I could catch them or she might feel guilty and confess. Two day's later my friend called and asked if I had heard about asshole. No I answered. He got chucked over the railing at a hotel room where he apparently with someone's wife's lol. He ended up with 2 broken legs omy. Later my wife did confess and asked me to forgive her. I said I forgive you but it will take time to rebuild the trust.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Mike wanted her with another man and he got what he wish for and now Vanessa belongs to Mark. I wish I was her even though I am black. I need a good funken from a 11 or 12 inch cock.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Made hard thinking about do the same with my wife

guysenseiguysensei10 months ago

This is super hot. I love how she submitted to him in the end saying it’s Marks pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

We are a white couple from Ohio too. I can't help but think this will happen to us too... it's inevitable.

havefunxoxohavefunxoxo10 months ago

well we had our fun in Jamaica, where we met a very nice local cpl,,,,where he and his wife fucked us for hrs,,,,then the day after his wife tasha came and took my wife with her for the whole day,,when she was back i could tell she been fucked all days,,she tols me that her and Tasha where at a party where there was more than 7 men they took turned fucking them,,,her body was covered with dry cum,,,

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just more racist trash. Incredibly stupid and ugly.

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontana10 months ago

Great story - this one captured me and made me wish I was Vanessa! I liked that it was more of a Stag/Vixen thing than a cuckold story of the common variety.

Beautiful vacation theme and I love the way you set up and developed the characters.

Love your description of Mark and I really liked that he was remaining respectful to them and their marriage. It's not like we didn't know where the story was going, but that kept it somewhat real for me.

Everything was beautiful for me, until the end where he woke up and watched them without them knowing it. His insistence that she tell him her pussy belongs to him, took it in a little different direction.

Just one time I want to read a story where a wife is so satisfied she tells her lover that her pussy is available to him anytime, anywhere; without being prompted.

My first time reading one of your stories - I'll have to explore further.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Because we are sick of the willing cuck bullshit, no husband wants a loose slut whore, and it is fcn irritating that the majority of female writers constantly use these fictitious creatures

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

if my wife ever did this i would wait for her to sleep then i would get my baseball bat and beat her till she could not move. then i would set her ass on fire.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

nothing wrong in your wife enjoying herself as anyone who really loves his wife and her him and in a strong marriage happy marriage having a happy satisfied wife is important and there is absolutely nothing better or wrong with your loving wife enjoying herself in the bedroom so be smart and get your wife something she will really enjoy and get the good woman a bbc. she will be happy and smiling afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hooked me, good writing thanks.

But I would do this story differently. I’d concentrate on Vanessa. The erotic part of any sex story is how to change a woman’s mind from “no” to “yes”. Slow sensitive seduction, less emphasis on huge cocks. Women want trust, touching, massage, compliments, love. The men in the story are just support. The husband has to convince the wife that he will still love her if she does this, and that’s not an easy sell, should be a key motivation for him. And I really don’t like the “rent a cock” guy to talk about ownership of Vanessa. This should all go slow, at least months if not years.

In a basic sense, it’s about convincing a woman to have loving sex with a man she had not considered. With the pool guy, delivery guy, neighbor, husband’s friends, son, stepson, boss, subordinate. It’s all a process and writers that can write about feelings that motivate a woman make the best impact on me. Write it again, you have a lot of talent!

LouiseNaturistLouiseNaturist11 months ago

Reallý a hot, sexy story that is well written. It is well written. BBC is hubby's and my biggest fanþasy.

Therek are many negative comments below. Those those people, Why read stories if you don't like the topic?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved it.....would love to hear what happened the next day and after vacation. Did she continue cuckolding him as well as realizing bbc was what she needed?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Stupid

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Was für eine geile Story. So würde ich es auch gerne mit meiner reifen Frau erleben dürfen.

Wäre schön zu wissen, wie weiter ging.

wirbeide6@gmx.de

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great Love Story Five Stars she is one Hot Fuck RW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous