Cucked Son: Bully Takes Mom and...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nooooooo, I'm so close," Mom whined like a teenage bitch.

"Come clean your pussy juice off my dick, bitch," he ordered.

Without a word, she spun around, dropped back onto her knees, and took his glistening-with-her-juices dick in her mouth and deep-throated it... gagging briefly... but then resuming her deep throat sucking.

"Shit, this Momma can really suck dick," Treydell said, impressed.

I stood there, dick in hand, and watched... barely stroking myself or I would come in a heartbeat.

"Do you want to see your mom's tits?" he asked.

"I don't know," I responded, which was not a great answer. As if by not distinctly saying no, I was saying yes by default.

"Say the words and I'll have your Mommy slut take off her dress for you," he said, as Mom continued to really work over that cock better than any porn star I had watched.

"I can't," I said, even though I desperately wanted to see her tits.

"You can," he said, "and we all know you want to."

Mom surprised both of us as she backed off the black python, looked at me and asked, "Charles, do you want to see Mommy's tits?"

She didn't wait for a reply, but simply stood up, pulled at the strings around her waist, and pulled the dress up and over her head... revealing her large breasts in a black bra.

"Shit," Treydell said, although I wasn't sure if it was because of the size of my mom's tits or the fact she just willingly undressed in front of her son.

After she tossed the dress aside, her bra quickly followed, landing at my feet. Then she hefted her breasts and held them out to me. "Do you like Mommy's tits, Charles?"

"Y-y-yes," I stammered.

"Shit," Treydell repeated.

"How about these?" she asked, as she reached for a pair of scissors on the counter and moved them to her crotch area as we both watched in perplexed awe.

She snipped through the waistband at each leg and laid the scissors aside. Then she reached in between her pantyhose and panties and rubbed her undies between her pussy lips before pulling them out from her pantyhose and tossing them to me.

I caught them.

"Go ahead, Charles," she said, "sniff them like you do in your bedroom."

"Y-y-you know about that?" I stuttered as I held her wet panties in my hand.

"You two are freaks," Treydell said, but in an impressed way.

"I also know you wear my pantyhose and shoot your cum in them," she continued.

"You pervert," Treydell smirked... it was something I did often... but had no idea she knew.

"Go ahead, son," she said, walking over to me. Reaching me, she moved my hand to my face and said, "These are fresh and right from your mommy's just fucked pussy."

The scent enveloped me and I did as Mom ordered and took a deep inhale.

"There you go," she said. "How do they smell?"

"Amazing," I mindlessly said, briefly forgetting I had an audience as one of my many stroke fantasies was suddenly coming to life.

"Keep sniffing them as your friend fucks me," she ordered, turning around to give me an amazing view of her pantyhose-clad ass.

"You want to fuck your mother, don't you?" he said, as my mom dropped back down to the floor and took his dick in her hand.

"Oh yeah, he would love to become a mother fucker," she wickedly said, looking right at me, before taking Treydell's dick in her mouth.

"Shit," he said, shaking his head in disbelief... which filled me with shame but didn't stop me from smelling my mom's wet panties.

As she sucked his dick, I couldn't help but wish it was me she was sucking instead of my bully.

After perhaps a minute, Treydell said, "Let's take this somewhere more comfortable."

"Want to fuck me in my bedroom?" Mom asked, as she freed the wet underwear that had been hanging ludicrously around one of his ankles this whole time and tossed them aside.

"Hell, yeah," he said, as Mom got up, moved her hand to his dick and began leading him to her bedroom.

"You can come too, son," she said. "We all know you want to watch your bully bang your mother."

"Shit, you really are a wild one," said Treydell. He was clearly as amazed as I was at finding out what a freak my widowed MILF actually was. It didn't give me much comfort, though.

"Wait, until we get into my bedroom," she said, as I wordlessly followed... wishing Treydell was in the lead so I could watch her round white ass instead of his muscular black one.

Once in the bedroom, she maneuvered Treydell up onto his back on the bed, then followed him up and straddled his dick. "I'm taking over here."

"Go ahead, baby," Treydell said, reaching back for a pillow, putting it under his head, putting both his hands behind his head and watching my mother lower herself on his dick.

I stood at the side of the bed and watched the exact same thing.

"Your mom is a fucking wild slut," he said to me, as my mom engulfed his cock with her dripping wet cunt.

"Oh fuck," she moaned.

"Yeah, she is," I agreed, deciding to just go along with this and enjoy it... even if it wasn't a fantasy I had before today. I was getting to smell my mom's panties, see her naked, see her get fucked, and jerk off.

"Oh yeah, stud, this cock is going to be stuffing me all the fucking time," Mom said, as her hands went to his muscular chest and she began riding him.

"You know, I can get you all the black dick you want," he said.

"You can?" she asked.

"I have a dozen homies who would give you the gangbang of your life," he offered, as my eyes went big. Having to keep a secret that one guy was fucking my mom was one thing, trying to keep a dozen from not talking would be virtually impossible.

"Bring them all over," Mom moaned, "I'll take every one of them in all my holes."

"Shit," he laughed, "that can be arranged."

"Do it," Mom said without hesitation, as she began to really ride him... her tits bouncing all over the place.

"Want to see your mom get gangbanged by black dick?" Treydell asked.

And although I wish I could have said my answer was no, that would be a lie. I responded, "Oh yeah, I'd love to see her get triple penetrated, spit roasted and be the center of a massive bukkake."

"Shit," he laughed, "you're not as big a pathetic nerd as I thought."

"Gee, thanks," I said, sure that wasn't actually a compliment... but easily the closest to one he had ever given me.

"I may even hook you up with Jesse," he said.

"Whose Jesse?" Mom asked, while riding him.

"Jesse is a cheerleader friend of mine who has a thing for white boys," he answered.

"Really?" I asked. Jesse was a hot black girl with an amazing ass and one of only a few girls at school who regularly wore pantyhose.

"Yeah, and since you're packing way more than I would have ever imagined between those scrawny legs," he continued, "I'm sure she would enjoy taking you for a test drive."

"Wow," I said.

"Make it happen," Mom said, as she sat up and really began bouncing on his dick.

"You're one hot MILF," Treydell said, as he returned his attention to my mom... as did I.

"Am I the biggest white slut you are fucking?" Mom asked, as he moved his hands up to her tits.

"You are on your way," he said.

"I want to be your biggest white slut, baby," she said, really bouncing and moaning.

"Keep doing what you are doing then," he said, as I resumed stroking my dick and smelling her soiled panties, while watching my mother ride my bully.

"And don't you dare come until I let you," she ordered, looking at me.

"Yes, Mom," I said.

"It's Mommy," she corrected.

"Yes, Mommy," I reworded.

"Now, watch Mommy come on your bully's dick," she said, turning her attention back to him and bouncing on him like he was a trampoline.

"Yes, Mommy," I repeated, always finding that word hot as fuck when reading incest erotica... and now I was actually hearing it, actually saying it outside of my fantasies.

"Oh yeah, slut, come on my dick," Treydell ordered.

"And you come in me," she moaned, her orgasm obviously close.

"You want my load deep up that white pussy?" he asked.

"Oh yes, fill me up with your big load," she moaned, as he seemed close too.

He grabbed her by the waist, flipped her onto her side, moved behind her, and began pounding her... my mother now looking right at me as she got fucked.

"Oh yes, give me that dick, fuck me, fuck me in front of my son, bury that load deep in my pussy, give me every inch of that black fucking dick," Mom rambled over a minute-long deep hard pounding... the entire time looking right at me as she did... with a look of utter lust that would not be denied.

"Here it comes," Treydell said, then grunted.

"Oh yes, fuuuuuuuuuuck," his taboo lover screamed, as his load erupting inside her seemed to trigger my mom's orgasm.

"So tight," he moaned, as he kept pumping his load into her.

"So good," Mom moaned, a look of euphoria plastered on her face.

He slowed down but kept fucking her throughout her orgasm that seemed to go on and on. When she finally started coming down, I wondered if this was the end of the twisted encounter. Until she said, "Think you have enough energy to fuck my ass?"

"I can fuck you for hours and multiple loads," he assured.

"Well then, expect to be here for a while," she said, as she backed off his dick, spun around and took it back in her mouth.

"Shit, your Momma is one wild freak," he said.

"So I'm learning," I said, her panties still in my face.

After a minute of her sucking his dick, and me admiring her perfectly bent pantyhose-clad ass, she said, "Charles, get the lube from my nightstand."

"Pardon?" I asked, not really hearing her as I was mesmerized by her bottom.

"Get the lube from my nightstand," she repeated, a little annoyed.

"Okay," I said, as she resumed sucking him.

I went to her nightstand, a place I had never snooped through before unlike her dresser drawers and her laundry basket. I was surprised to see a couple of toys, an old sex story book and a bottle of lube.

I grabbed the lube and turned back to them.

"Here, Mom," I said.

"Lube up my asshole for your friend," she said, as she kept sucking him.

"Really?" I asked.

"Do I have to tell you twice?" she asked, a phrase that always meant, do what I fucking asked you... although it was rarely used.

"No, Mommy," I said, as I flipped open the top of the lube and poured a bunch on my left hand.

"Here, let me give you more space," Treydell said, as he reached around and ripped the pantyhose more, giving me easy access to her asshole.

I moved my finger, my entire body trembling, to her anus as she moved her hands behind her to spread her cheeks for me. "Now lube it well, or this black dick is going to rip Mommy's white ass in two."

"So fucking hot," the owner of the black dick said, as he watched me put lube on her puckered asshole.

"There you go," Mom moaned softly, "get my asshole really lubed up."

"Yeah, make sure your mom is ready to be anally blacked," my classmate said, as he got off the bed and stretched.

"Slide a finger in, baby," Mom ordered.

"Really?" I asked, surprised by this for some reason.

"Yeah, slide it in and wiggle it around. Gape Mommy's asshole a bit for your bully to destroy," she said.

"Okay," I responded, my dick flinching at the fact I was about to ass finger my mom... in a quiet corner of my overheated mind I registered that this was one of the few sexual acts I had never jerked off to when mom was the featured partner in my mental sex show.

"Yeah, finger that ass," Treydell said, as he stroked his cock just a foot from me as my finger slipped inside my mom.

"Ooooh, son, you bad boy," she moaned, "fingering your mommy's asshole."

"You like this?" I asked, getting a little confidence as I realized my mother was obviously submissive.

"Mommy loves your finger in her asshole," she moaned, as I moved it inside her tight hole in a circular motion.

Eighteen and my first sexual encounter was not a hand job, a blow job, or a fuck... no, it was sodomizing my mother with my finger for another guy to fuck. Yet, I was up to the task.

"Take this," I said, about thirty seconds later as I pushed a second finger inside her ass.

"Oooooh, you mother ass fucker," she wickedly said. "Give Mommy those fingers, fuck her asshole good. Get it ready for that big black dick."

"Yeah, I'm going to gape your asshole good, Mommy," I said, encouraged with the opportunity I was given... even if it was to prepare her for a bigger dick.

"You're such a good boy," she moaned, as her hand went to her pussy.

"All right," Treydell said, as he lathered his dick with the lube. "Time to go three for three in your mom's holes."

"Yeah, give her that big dick," I encouraged, as I pulled my fingers out of her asshole and saw the hole I had created... no longer aghast at the fact my bully was banging my mom.

"You want me to ass fuck your mom?" he asked, as he grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her to the end of the bed.

"Yeah, I do," I said. Not overly profound, but my dick was the only head in my decision-making at the moment.

"Then grab his dick and place it in my asshole, son," Mom said.

Although this sounded gay, I didn't hesitate as Treydell moved his dick to my mom. I reached for it and was surprised just how big and hard it was up close.

"I know, it's big, right?" Treydell said, as I was staring at it dumbly.

"It really is," I admitted, admiring it with a sense of amazement.

"Go ahead, give it a suck," he said.

"W-w-what?" I stammered, as I felt the fat, black dick throb in my hand.

"A lot of white boys and men love to suck black dick," he said.

"Oh honey, please, suck that dick for Mommy," Mom said.

"What?" I said, hearing her, yet not believing it or the fact that now that the idea was planted in my head, I was suddenly intrigued to put the big black cock in my mouth.

"Your friends Dave and Joey both have, so have a few players on the team and Mr. Parker," he listed off.

"Really?" I asked. Dave and Joey were two of my three best friends, and Mr. Parker, my history teacher.

"Suck it for Mommy, honey," Mom purred in a sexy, sensual tone, as she spun her body around and was now watching up close. "Suck that big, black cock."

"Go ahead, Charles, it's obvious you want to," he said, which was frustratingly true I suddenly realized as my mouth watered as I stared at it... but I wasn't gay. Yet, there was just something about this dick.

"Just a few sucks for Mommy," she purred, her hand going to the back of my head. "The lube is even cotton candy flavoured."

"I don't know," I hesitated, even as my face got closer to his inviting dick and my mouth instinctively opened as I was entranced by it.

"I can always use another white cock sucker at school," Treydell said, as he put his dick at my lips.

"Now, son, suck that black dick," Mom shifted from sweet to bossy. "Be a good Mommy's boy and do as you're told. Be a good cock sucker and worship that black dick."

Her words somehow turned me on and even though I knew it was wrong, knew it would only make me a bigger target for Treydell's humiliation, I opened my mouth and took his dick inside.

"Good boy," Mom said happily.

"Oh yeah, I knew you were a cock sucker," he said confidently, as I took just three inches in my mouth and bobbed... surprised by how natural it felt to have a dick in my mouth, how much I instantly enjoyed it, how it made my own dick twitch and how I wanted more.

"Now show Mommy you're a really good cock sucker," Mom encouraged, her hand still on the back of my head, gently keeping that dick in my mouth and pushing me a little deeper onto it.

"Yeah, show your mom that you are a cock sucking faggot for black dick," Treydell said, as I took another inch in my mouth.

For some reason being called a cock sucker was humiliating but a turn-on too, but being called a faggot was humiliating and not at all a turn-on.

Yet, I couldn't say anything as I had a mouthful of dick and Mom's hand holding me in place. And, although, I hated to admit it with every fiber in my body, I was loving the feeling of having his dick in my mouth... even as I realized I was sucking a dick before I ever got to have my own dick sucked.

"Yeah, you look so hot with black dick in your mouth, honey," Mom said, as I slowly bobbed on the four inches. "I'm so proud of you."

She was proud of me for sucking dick? It made me feel both proud and humiliated at the same time.

"Yeah, you're a natural cock sucking sissy for black dick," Treydell commented, clearly enjoying humiliating me as he had since grade seven.

"Oooooh, a sissy," Mom purred, "maybe I can dress him all up and have myself a daughter."

"Shit, slut, you really are something," he said, with a chuckle... as my eyes went wide at what she had just described.

Yes, I had worn her panties and her pantyhose many times... but that is as far as it went. Yet, I would be lying if that suggestion didn't turn me on.

"Yeah, you could have two sexy sluts to fuck," Mom added, which really made my eyes go wide at the thought she was suggesting she wanted Treydell to fuck me too.

"Jesus," Treydell said with a laugh, "I bet this sissy would love a dick up her ass."

I noticed the pronoun change as Mom doubled down on the twisted idea of feminizing her only son. "It's a pussy or a cunt, not an asshole."

"I fucking love it," Treydell said, as he put his hands on both sides of my head and I knew from all the porn I watched what was about to happen. He was going to face fuck me.

Mom knew too and she encouraged him. "Face fuck my daughter, give her all nine inches of your big, fucking, mouth-stretching black dick."

"As you wish," he said, as he forced all nine inches into me, making me gag.

"Breathe through your nose, Charlotte," she said, feminizing my name.

"Shit," my abuser laughed, as he kept fucking my face and I tried to not gag. It took a few more deep thrusts before I got into a rhythm and was able to wrap my lips around his dick and not gag.

"There you go, Charlotte," she encouraged. "You look so pretty with a big black dick fucking your mouth."

"Mmmmmmm," I responded, as I was confusingly turned on by my mom's words, the fact I was being face fucked, and the realization I was apparently doing a good job.

"I'm going to come all over my new sissy's face," Treydell said.

"Oh yes, come on my daughter, coat her face with your big load," Mom encouraged.

My eyes went wide as I was blatantly used as a fuck toy until he pulled out and blew his load all over my face.

It was humiliating and yet exhilarating. The cum surprisingly warm as it splattered my face... some even going into my open left eye and some into my wide-open mouth.

"Yes, take it all, baby girl," Mom purred, seemingly turned on by this.

As was I. As I straightened up from sucking him off, my hand went automatically to my own throbbing cock, which instantly spewed my load all over the place... some landing on Treydell.

"What the fuck?" he said, pulling back as I eagerly swallowed the gooey, slightly salty cum he'd landed in my mouth.

"Clean up your mess," Mom ordered, as she pointed to a big wad on his knee.

I went to move my hand to it and she ordered, "No, lick it off."

"Really?" I asked, as if this was somehow more perverse than everything else this crazy afternoon.

"Now," she ordered. So I got off the bed, dropped to my knees like a real cock sucker, bent down, and licked my cum off his leg.

"Shit, your Charlotte is one obedient little girl," he said.

"Now you have two submissive sluts to use whenever you want," Mom said. "Now, where were we?"

"I was about to destroy your pretty white asshole," he said.

"Yes, and my daughter was going to put it in my ass," she said.

"Yes, she was," he said, snapping his fingers at me.

I got up, utterly humiliated, cum dripping down my face, my masculinity taken away and moved back to the bed.