Cucked Son: Bully Takes Mom and...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep that load on your face, Charlotte," she ordered. "You look very pretty with a big load all over you."

"Yes, Mommy," I replied, oddly liking just doing as I was told.

"Now put that dick you just sucked like a dirty slut into Mommy's asshole," she directed as she spun her body around and offered up her final fuck hole for Treydell's pleasure.

I grabbed his fat rod again and so enthralled with it said, "Your penis really is amazing."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you get all the black dick you could ever wish for," he said.

"I want Jesse," I stressed, not wanting to be labeled as strictly gay... even if I liked the idea of sucking his dick again... although the idea of being ass fucked was not so appealing.

"Oh, you can have the best of both worlds," he said. "Plenty of black dick and a nice black bitch who will take care of you."

"Less talk, more plugging my asshole," Mommy demanded.

I positioned his dick at my mom's slightly gaped butthole and guided it in.

"Ooooooooooh," Mom moaned, as the big black dick slowly disappeared inside her... as I watched the spectacular view.

"Tightest white ass ever," Treydell groaned.

"Not for long," I interjected, as I watched his fat black cock continue to spread Mom's asshole.

"Keep going," Mom moaned, "I want all nine inches buried up my rectum."

"You're one insatiable slut," Treydell complimented, his hands now firmly on her hips.

"Show my son how you fuck a woman's asshole," Mom said, before gasping as the last of the nine inches filled her ass.

"You want it rough?" he asked.

"Make me scream," Mom said, as she looked back at both of us with a mixture of lust and discomfort in her facial expression.

"You got it," he agreed, as he began to pump in and out of her asshole.

"Oh yeah, give it to me," Mom whimpered, seeming to enjoy the pleasure and pain principle.

"Yeah, take it, Mommy," I said, my hand back on my dick.

"You like seeing Mommy with a big black dick up her shit hole?" she asked, as Treydell began to fuck her faster.

"It's the hottest thing ever," I said. Even after having just shot my wad and feeling the humiliation of having another guy's wad all over my face, my dick was hard as oak.

"You going to come watching Mommy get her asshole impaled and blacked?" she asked, looking at me as he continued to violate her ass.

"If you let me, Mommy," I said, dying to come.

"You can come again when Treydell comes," she said.

"Okay, Mommy," I said, listening to her wild moans and watching Treydell's amazing dick like a hypnotist's watch as it slid in and out of my mom's asshole... wondering for the first time ever what it would feel like to be on the receiving end of that... then shaking my head at the fact I wondered about taking a dick in my ass.

"Oh yeah, you have such a tight asshole," Treydell groaned.

"Probably not as tight as my daughter," Mom wickedly said, even as she moaned.

"Yeah, I bet she would have a real tight ass," he said, looking directly at me with that smirk back on his face.

"I think I'll stick to just sucking your dick," I said, then wondered why I even said that.

"Almost all white cock suckers eventually become bottom bitches," he said, then shrugged, "it's inevitable."

"He can fuck both our cunts, baby girl," Mom said, sounding excited about the idea.

"I don't know," I said, the idea now planted was slightly intriguing, yet still largely not. Sucking a dick was kind of gay, taking a dick up the ass was definitely gay.

"All girls take dicks in their pussies, Charlotte," Mom pointed out, talking to me as if I was a girl.

"Yeah, Charotte," Treydell added on, "all sexy sluts take big black dicks in their pussies."

"Charlotte, go to my dresser drawer and pull out the red pair of thigh-high stockings I have in there," she ordered.

"Um, okay," I said, going to her dresser drawer, one I was way too familiar with, although I didn't ever try on any of her thigh-high stockings as they were too fancy.

"And you, pound my asshole, I'm not your fucking girlfriend, I'm your white slut, your MILF pet, your cum bucket, your Mommy slave."

"Slave," he repeated, and began fucking her harder, as I tried to watch while also seeking the red nylons.

"Yes, Master," Mom screamed, "drill my asshole, pound my back door. Use your slut any way you want. I will obey you without question."

"Master," he said, "that's a new one."

"You like being called Master, baby?" Mom grunted, as she was really taking that dick hard in her asshole.

"Yeah, I think I do," he said.

"Then you're our master," Mom declared. "My daughter and I are your obedient sex slaves ready to serve you whenever you need a bitch to fuck or just a hole to drop a load in."

"Mom!" I gasped, this going too far... who knew how Treydell would use this power. Based on past history, not well.

"Shut up, Charlotte, and get your nylons on," she ordered.

"Yes, Mommy," I sheepishly said, walking to the bed.

"Shit, you really are one submissive slut," Treydell said, looking at me,

"Thank you, master," Mom replied, thinking the strange compliment was for her. "My holes are always available for you."

"And I'll be using them often," he assured, as he watched me pull the red nylon slowly up my leg.

"Now destroy my asshole, Master," Mom demanded. "I want every inch deep in my shit hole."

"As you wish," he said, reaching up and grabbing my mom's ponytail and riding her like he was on a bull.

"Oh yes, yank my hair, fuck my ass," Mom moaned wildly.

"Whose asshole is this?" Treydell asked, as he really gave it to her.

"Master Treydell's asshole," Mom declared without hesitation, followed immediately by a loud moan that signaled her orgasm was close.

"And who owns your daughter's mouth and virgin asshole?" he asked, as I began to put on the second thigh-high, surprised at how good the first one felt.

"Master Treydell owns my daughter's cock-sucking mouth and black-only ass-cunt," Mom declared, making decisions for me, as I rolled the second stocking up my leg.

Once on, Treydell said, "Step back and let me see." I did as ordered and he said sincerely, "Very pretty, Charlotte. Very pretty indeed."

"Thank you," I muttered, feeling myself actually blush with pleasure.

"What are you to call me?"

"Thank you, Master," I sheepishly said, even as my dick raged.

"Come over and lick your Momma's nylon-clad feet as I destroy her asshole," he ordered.

"Yes, Master," I agreed, this actually one of my long-held fantasies. I had massaged mom's nylon-clad feet after a long day many times and had often been tempted to lift her toes to my mouth and suck them one by one and lick the entirety of her silky sole... and now that fantasy was about to come true? Oh, fuck!

"He loves Mommy's feet," Mom moaned, revealing yet another secret about me I didn't realize she knew. Well, at least she used the proper pronoun this time.

"I do, Mommy, I do," I replied as I knelt alongside Treydell's left leg where Mom's left foot was sticking out off the edge of the bed. Her body was shaking from being roughly sodomized and I took a firm, but gentle hold of her foot and licked the sweaty, salty sole.

"Shit, you really will do anything you're told," he said.

In a completely automated mindset I heard me say, even as my tongue kept lapping up the sensuous, delicious salty sweat, "Yes, Master, I am an obedient slave to you and Mommy."

"Shit," he said. He then tested my words by pulling his dick out of my mom's asshole and ordering, "Suck."

"Yes, Master," I obeyed, rotating from my mother's foot and taking the dick that had been lodged in her asshole into my mouth.

Mom hadn't been happy to have her buttfuck interrupted, but when she looked back and saw the big, black reamer going straight between my lips she smiled and purred, "Good girl. Clean Mommy off Master's dick."

I bobbed on the dirty cock, the taste tart, but also a little bit of the cotton candy flavour still lingered, and I found myself moaning unconsciously... here I was on my knees in thigh-highs, sucking my bully's, now my Master's dick, fresh, or actually, dirty, from being balls deep in my mom's rectum.

It was definitely a new low... and yet also a new high.

Sucking a dick that was just in my mom's asshole was not on my lengthy bucket list, but each new twisted task given by her or him suddenly became an all-new high.

I bobbed hungrily, wondering if the taste of Treydell's cum might soon replace the taste of Mom's ass, when she spoke up. "You are a natural cock cleaner, baby, but it's time to get that big cock dirty again."

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned on his dick just before he pulled out of my hungry mouth and slid back into Mom's now very gaping asshole.

"Oh yes, fuck my asshole with your huge mother fucking dick," Mom screamed, and immediately began to bounce back on his dick wildly.

"Yeah, slut, fuck yourself," Treydell ordered, actually crossing his arms and allowing Mom to do all the work.

I moved around him and replicated the foot attention on her right foot as I listened and watched my wild mother sodomize herself on a black teenager's cock.

"Oh fuck, why didn't you bring your bully home a long time ago?" Mommy asked. "Just think how many times we could have shared Master's cock."

"Well, we'll just have to make up for lost time," I suggested, then couldn't believe what I'd said.

"Oh, you two are going to get so much black cock," Treydell said.

"I better," Mom said, really bouncing on his dick and close to orgasm.

"My older brother even lives at an all-black frat house," he said.

"I'll fuck them all," Mom wickedly said in the heat of the moment.

"I will too," I added, also in the heat of the moment and again not believing I'd said such a thing.

"But now push me flat on the bed and ream my asshole," Mom begged. "I'm so close."

Treydell pulled his cock out of her ass, then pushed down on it, forcing her forward and down flat on the mattress. He pressed her legs together and climbed up on the bed, straddling her thighs and positioning his cock at Mom's gaping hole.

"Come up here and watch, Charlotte," Mom said, with complete lust in her eyes, "this will be you soon."

"Okay, Mommy," I said, almost accepting that I would be taking his dick in my ass in the near future... perhaps even today. I got onto the bed and watched. I had never considered it before today, but somehow my sexuality had changed while watching my bully bang my mom. It made no sense... nor did the idea of being feminized... and yet my seven-inch cock was completely erect at all the possibilities.

"Oh God, yes," Mom moaned, as she was impaled, "so fucking deep."

"I'm going to bury this load deep up your ass," Treydell announced, as he resumed reaming his new white MILF sextoy.

"Dump your load deep, Master," Mom moaned, "my daughter can clean me up."

"Yeah, I bet she would like that. Wouldn't you?" he asked.

"Yes, I'd love to eat Master's cum out of Mommy's well-fucked asshole," I said, shocking myself even more this time with words I didn't seem to be able to stop from coming out of my dick-sucking mouth.

"Oh God, harder, Master, your white slave is so close," Mom said, her left arm underneath her, presumably rubbing her pussy.

"Who owns this asshole?"

"You do, Master," Mom moaned.

"Who owns your daughter's holes?"

"You do, Master," Mom and I said in surprising unison...which made him laugh.

"Shit, you two are the nastiest white freaks I have met yet," he said, before adding, "and I fucked Minister Jones in his church while his wife ate my ass."

"I'll eat your ass," I said, before even realizing I said it... not something I had ever imagined doing to even a woman, let alone a guy. I was just so completely enraptured by the situation I was in.

"Later," he laughed, shaking his head and leaving me thinking just how pathetic I had become.

"Oh yes, fuck, Master, give it to me, give it, oh fuck, fuck, yes, Master," she screamed, as her orgasm hit her hard and her sounds echoed through the room.

"Ready for my load?" he asked, as he kept up his furious drilling.

"Yes," Mom and I both said at the same time, although I added, "Master."

A dozen or so deep thrusts and he grunted.

"Yes, fill your slut's asshole with your load," Mom moaned weakly, clearly all her energy spent from the wild fucking and orgasm.

He kept depositing his load in her until he finally pulled out.

"Clean her up," he said.

He pulled her legs apart and I crawled between them and dove into my mom's asshole, licking up the cum that was leaking out of her without any hesitation.

It was utterly humiliating and that somehow made it equally exhilarating.

"Yes, baby girl, eat that anal cream pie," Mom moaned, seeming to enjoy my tongue swirling around and inside her ass.

"Shit, this is hot," Treydell said.

"You think incest is hot?" I asked.

"I do now," he said.

"Just tell us what to do and we will do it," Mom said, making my eyes go wide.

"You still a virgin?" he asked.

"Yeah," I admitted, as I sucked my bully's cum out of my mother's asshole.

"Do you want to lose your virginity to your mother?" he asked.

"I don't know," I said. I mean, of course I did, but thinking it and saying it are two different things.

"You don't want to fuck Mommy?" Mom asked, turning around and looking hurt.

"Mom, every jerk-off session is about fucking you," I said.

"Then come and fuck me," she said, spreading her legs wide and offering me her very wet pussy.

"Really? I asked.

"I should have done this long ago," she said, reaching for my dick and pulling me to her.

"Really?" I asked again, too stunned to say anything else.

"Well, you are the man of the house now and you need to be looked after," she said, as she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her pussy.

"Oh my God," I groaned, as I was suddenly deep in my own mother's vagina.

"Holy shit," Treydell gasped.

"Do you like watching some mom-and-son fucking, Master?" she asked, as I instinctively began to pump my dick in and out of her.

"Fuck, yeah," he said.

"But remember, you are also my daughter when I want to play dress up," she said, looking up at me as I fucked her.

"I'll be whatever you want me to be," I groaned, worried I would come in under a minute.

"Right now I want you to be a mother fucker," she said wickedly. "A big-dicked mother fucker willing to use all three of Mommy's holes when Master or any of his friends aren't here to satisfy me."

"I can do that," I assured.

"And also be willing to be part of the entertainment when Master brings all his black friends over," she said.

"I'll fuck you, eat your pussy, suck dick, and take it in my pussy, Mommy," I listed off, in complete rapture and lust. "Anything to make you happy."

"Good boy," she moaned, "good girl. Now pound your mother hard, earn the title 'mother fucker'."

I grabbed her by the wrists, pulled them over her head and really began to fuck her.

"Oh yeah, son, take what you want," she moaned.

I bent down and sucked on her hard nipple as I fucked her fast and hard.

"Harder, son, give it to Mommy harder," she moaned.

I slammed into her as hard as I could, sweat pouring down my forehead, as my balls boiled.

"I'm about to come, Mommy," I warned, another dozen strokes later.

"Come wherever you want," she said.

I pulled out, quickly scrambled up to her face and spewed five big ropes of cum all over her.

"Shit, that was the hottest thing I have ever seen, and I watched the Dartman twins sixty-nine," he said... the Dartman twins being two hotties who'd graduated from our high school the year before.

Spent, I rolled off Mom's chest and collapsed on my back next to her. A moment later I felt a mouth on my dick. I was about to moan, "Mom," but felt her roll up against my side.

My eyes went wide as I looked down to see Treydell was sucking my dick.

"Nothing is ever black and white," Mom said as she also looked down along my torso to see my bully sucking her pussy juice off a cock he'd jumped on before it had even had a chance to go soft.

"I guess not," I said, as Treydell cupped my balls with one hand while he smoothly sucked the majority of my dick into his mouth.

My first blow job was from my bully. I couldn't fucking believe it... I wondered if I was going to wake up tomorrow to find this had all been some kind of cosmic prank.

Then things got even weirder. I finally realized that Treydell's hand that wasn't cupping my balls was between my mother's legs, fingers in her quim. Then that hand moved between my legs and the slick fingers began teasing my asshole, until one finally slipped through my sphincter. There was a moment of discomfort, but it faded quickly. Especially after my mom leaned over and sucked on my nipple as Treydell sucked harder on my cock.

This went on for a few shocking moments, Mom going back and forth between my nipples, Treydell finger banging my asshole as he deep throated my dick.

Mom, hearing my moans increase, urged me, "Come in his mouth, baby, give him that load."

I had ejaculated mere moments before, for the second time in fifteen minutes, and didn't think I could again so quickly. But the combination of mouths and fingers was sending sensations through my entire body beyond anything I'd ever imagined. "Oh God, I'm going to come!" I announced.

Treydell's response was to bob faster and then swallow my entire load as another, "Oh, God," passed my lips in a low moan.

He kept sucking until every drop was gone, sat up and said, "If you ever say a word, I'll break you in two."

"That was so fucking hot," Mom said.

I nodded, "I'll never say a word."

"Good," he said, "sometimes I just need a dick too."

"Well, mine is always available," I said, in awe of the fact my bully just swallowed my load.

"I always need a dick," Mom said, as she spread her legs and demanded, "Now come drop a load in my cunt."

"All right," he said, wiping his mouth, "but I really do need to get tutored soon."

"Come in my cunt and then you two can do some schoolwork and I'll make sure you get a reward for a successful study session," Mom said, as Treydell slid his dick in her old-school... missionary style.

The heat of the twenty-minute marathon fucking, including two more orgasms for my mother, amazingly brought my drained cock back to life after the first five minutes. When Mom saw me stroking another hard-on, she said, "Come jerk off on Mommy's face."

"Yes, Mommy," I agreed, quickly moving to her and jerking my cock at her pretty face.

"You can put it in my mouth if you want," she offered.

"Yes, please," I said, as I slid my cock into her open mouth.

"Fuck her mouth," Treydell encouraged.

"Fuck her cunt," I countered, and we were soon spit-roasting my mother, although in a rather unorthodox way.

Even though I had already come three times, I wasn't in my mom's mouth for even two minutes before I grunted, pulled out, and gave mom her second facial of the day.

Not even another minute later Treydell grunted and shot his load in my mom's pussy.

"Clean me up, son," Mom ordered. I moved down her body and as Treydell pulled out, I took his cock in my mouth for a few bobs to clean Mom's juices off the amazing tool. Then I dove between her legs and tasted my first pussy cream pie. He'd gaped her cunt the way he had her ass and his and her cum were literally leaking out of it.

"Mmm, it looks like Mommy has two sissies to play with sometimes," Mom purred, as I lapped at her pussy.

"I'm not a sissy," Treydell said firmly.

"Hmm," she said, before rolling off the bed after just a few seconds of me eating her cream pie... the mixture of male and female cum absolutely delicious and I missed it right away. "So," she said as she walked to her closet and began rummaging through a box, "you suck cock but you're not a sissy. Okay, I'll buy that." She walked back over with a strap-on harness in her hand. "But would you let me fuck you with this?"